๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘ | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ After fin... More

[ part one ]
[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]
[ t w e n t y f o u r ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ e x t r a s 1 ]
[ e x t r a s 2 ]

[ t h i r t y ]

614 21 7
By bellasweetwriting

t h i r t y
d a u g h t e r

IT WAS FOLLOWING THEM.

Malia and Amelia kept running as fast as they could, entering the school quickly and sprinting inside a classroom.

Amelia proceeded to place a chair in front of the door before Malia pushed a desk in front of it, the two girls panting.

"Not a way you'd want to spend your birthday?" Malia asked as Amelia emptied her bag on the table.
"What are you doing?"

The girl showed Malia her dagger and the werecoyote raised her eyebrows.

"I thought we weren't supposed to kill it. There's a teenager still underneath."

Amelia breathed heavily. "Who knows for how long? Who knows... how many people that thing can kill?"

"Kill..." whispered Malia before pushed away the desk. "My mother is still here."

"Do you have any backup for that?" Malia raised her eyebrows. "Forget I ask. You call Braeden, I call Dahlia."

• • •

Amelia and Malia walked through the hallways, hearing how people were running, screaming, yelling.

The protector's hand was almost bleeding due to how tensed she had the string under her fingers.

"It's better if we split up," whispered Amelia and Malia looked at her. "Go deal with your mother, I'll deal with the Beast."

Malia frowned. "That's stupid."

"Do you have a better plan?" Malia shook her head. "Go deal with your psychotic mother."

Malia started running away from her and Amelia held on to the string, looking around as she walked slowly. through the hallways.

Own the chessboard, Amelia.

A tear left the girl's eye when she heard the snarling, the low growling. She felt the string rubbing against her skin, scratching it, hurting her, yet, she did not let go.

She walked so slowly that her footsteps were not able to be heard. She walked so gently that her weight became a light as the one of the feather.

Amelia felt someone walking right next to her, copying her moves. The girl looked to her side, seeing it was the same guy she had seen in the vision the doctors had created.

Her father.

She was imagining her father.

"The Beast of Gevaudan. You've read about it," talked the guy as he was tending his string too, looking towards the same places she was looking. "What did you read?"

"A woman killed it in the 1700s," she whispered. "A hunter. The lady of Gevaudan."

Amelia aimed towards an empty classroom, but now one was there, so she continued walking.

"How did she kill it?"

"I don't want to kill it, I want to save him," she mumbled. "There's a kid underneath, dad."

"Amelia, this kid is going to kill you and your friends. He's gonna start with Malia, then Kira, then Liam, Lydia, Scott, Dahlia, Lizzie, Isaac." Amelia closed her eyes. "Then... he'll kill Stiles."

Amelia gasped a bit before turning around. "He's just a kid."

"Amelia, you are a trained hunter. What do trained hunters do?"

She dry swallowed. "They kill."

"Exactly." The girl looked at her father.

"What happened to you? You didn't want to do this. You didn't want to be a Sealgair. What happened to you? Why did you become this?"

Her father stared at her, right in the eyes.

"I grew up."

Amelia dry swallowed before slowly loosing tensing of the string, looking at her bloody palm before squeezing it harder, letting the blood fall on the floor.

Two drops. It was enough.

She heard the growling come closer.

"Good, you caught his scent. What do you do now?"

"Get him out of the school," she whispered.

"And next?"

"Kill it."

"That's my daughter."

She turned around to look at him. Now the seventeen year old figure of his father had turned into the man she knew. The evil man that tried to kill her. He wasn't holding an innocent bow anymore, he was holding a fire arm.

"No..." she muttered. "I'm not your daughter anymore."

But it was too late. She turned around and saw the Beast standing there, looking at her with its bright purple eyes and its multiple fangs, blood on his mouth and teeth.

It roared at her and Amelia was quick to tense the string, starting to shoot arrows at it.

One hit its shoulder, the other its leg, but they did nothing to it.

The beast roared at her once again and Amelia started running, outside, hearing how the beast was following her.

She started running faster until she reached the library, kicking the door open just to see Scott standing there, looking at the girl confused.

"It's behind me! It's behind me!" She yelled as she placed herself next to the Alpha. They both panted as they heard the growling coming closer.

Amelia placed another arrow on the string and tensed it, waiting for it.

That's when the beast opened the doors of the library, roaring at the two.

Scott roared back, showing the beast his red eyes while Amelia looked at it.

She didn't want to be like her father.

She didn't want to be a killer.

The beast tossed Scott against the shelves while Amelia kept shooting arrows at it. It played with Scott like he was a little toy, while Amelia kept trying to hit him.

But the arrows weren't enough.

"How did the Lady of Gevaudan kill the beast?" Asked the image of her father in her shoulder as she tensed the string once more. "How did she do it!?"

Amelia went to look for a new arrow, but she had run out.

Scott landed next to her, the two looking at the beast in panic.

"I'm out," she told Scott and the two looked at the creature in panic before they saw it.

Isaac, and Liam, in the air, with their fists together. They both jumped against the beast, hitting it on the back and making it growl before the fell on the floor next to the two.

They heard gunshots and Amelia run away from the fire zone, looking at Braeden standing next to Dahlia and Malia.

Her cousin threw her sword towards the beast while Braeden kept shooting at it, not doing mayor damage.

Malia growled at it as the beast was trying to remain balance.

Amelia pulled out her gun from her boot and started shooting it too, only making the beast fall back before turning around, jumping outside the library window and losing itself on the woods, running far away.

Malia and Amelia helped Scott stand up, walking towards Braeden before they all watched the now broken window.

"You didn't seriously think you were gonna have a chance against that thing, did you?" Braeden asked Amelia and Scott.

"No," replied the Alpha, panting. "But I got its scent."

Amelia nodded slowly. "Can we eat birthday cake now?"

• • •

"Happy birthday to you!" They finished singing and Amelia smiled before blowing out the candles, receiving a cheer from everyone.

Melissa hugged her from behind as Isaac start cutting the cake.

"Where's Liam and Scott?" Asked Amelia to the group.

"Scott didn't want to lose the scent," replied Dahlia as she placed a piece of cake in front of her, smiling. "It's chocolate."

Amelia smiled at the group before eating a piece of cake, smiling.

"I'm sorry this birthday kinda sucked," Melissa told her as she rubbed her back with her hand while Amelia continued to eat the cake. "This is not how I imagined our first birthday as a family to be like."

Lizzie arrived, making the group cheer as they saw the girl walking inside.

"Sorry I'm late. Lydia went to look for Parrish. We were having a discussion with the Argents," told them Lizzie. "Actually, they want to talk to you later..

Amelia pointed at herself. "Me? Why would the Argents want to talk to me?"

"It's about the Beast. They think that you—"

"Uh-uh," stopped them Stiles, hugging the girl's shoulders with his arms. "No talk about the beast. We're having a party here."

Malia looked around. "Are we seriously having a party after what we've been through tonight?" Amelia looked up from her piece of cake towards her. "I do not feel like celebrating."

Amelia nodded a bit. "You're right, we should, uhm... discuss what we're gonna do next."

"No, Amy," stopped her Melissa. "It's your day. You do a lot for the rest, let us do something for you. Eat your cake. Dahlia, could you cut me a piece, please? Small one."

Dahlia did it before gasping a bit. "Oh my God, I haven't given your my present yet."

Dahlia ran towards her bag before taking out a present that looked like a sword wrapped in gift paper, making Amelia raise her eyebrows.

"I bet it's a bicycle," she whispered as she grabbed the sword. "Thank, Dahls..."

"No biggie," told her the girl, making Amelia smile.

"I also have a present for you," announced Stiles making everyone look at him. "Uh... it's kinda... private."

Amelia nodded slowly before standing up from the chair, following Stiles towards the living room.

"No wolf hearing!" Yelled Stiles to the group before they continued walking.

Amelia and Stiles, as soon as they arrived, both stayed in silence for a while before Stiles pulled up a rectangular box from his pocket.

"It's uhm... I have to admit, I forgot your birthday," he said honestly and the girl nodded. "But, not because I didn't know, but because lately I don't even know what day is. Sometimes I wake up early to go to school and it's like Saturday." Amelia chuckled a bit. "I've had your birthday present for a while, so... here it is."

Amelia grabbed the box and she opened it slowly, gasping when she saw what was inside.

"My mother's necklace," she whispered before looking at him. "How did you get it? Derek had it."

"Oh, and he still does," mumbled Stiles, making Amelia frown. "This is not your mother's necklace, this is a replica. I talked to Deaton. Remember when Derek was young and Deaton asked you for the necklace blah blah blah?" She nodded. "Well, it's because he recognized it as the necklace someone he knew had given to Talia Hale a long time ago. Them Talia gave the necklace to your father and he gave it to your mother and your mother gave it to you."

"Yeah, I read the story, Stiles," she whispered smiling and he chuckled. He was nervous. Really nervous.

"Right, okay... So, when he was kidnapped by the Desert Wolf. What, before that, when he said he was leaving for a trip, he wasn't only looking for information about the doctors, he was looking for the necklace. Or the person that makes it. He told me it was an important necklace, that it can predict the sex of your future baby or something. I don't know, but... he got it and he brought it to me after Malia rescued him from the claws of the Desert Wolf. So, that's your present. Happy Birthday." He elongated the Happy, making the girl smile.

She hang the necklace from her fingers before grabbing Stiles's hand, making him tremble a bit.

"What are you doing?"

"North to South is boy, West to East is girl. I want to see what is your future baby going to be," she told him, chuckling. The guy gave up, extending his palm and letting the girl place the necklace on top of it.

And it started moving.

"What's that?" He asked and she stopped smiling a bit.

"Boy," she replied softly before letting go of Stiles hand. "Thanks for the gift, Stiles. I really love it."

"I am glad you like it," he whispered. "Happy birthday, Ames."

"Thank you," she mumbled.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Stiles slowly leaned in a bit.

As they were about to kiss, they got interrupted by the sound of the front door opening.

Amelia walked towards the hall, noticing it was Scott and Liam.

"It's Mason," was the thing Scott say. "Mason is the Beast."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 12.5K 33
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต...
13.5K 162 23
Derek Hale x OC Story Charlie Stilinksi, twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. Derek Hale, alpha werewolf. Two people that were totally different, yet mor...
155K 3.3K 23
Seva: Service; working for the benefit of others. - Angelina spent her late preteens into her early teens fighting for not only her life, but the liv...
31.8K 549 24
(EDITING) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Liam Dunbar finds himself entangled with the youngest Stilinksi, who happens to be a witch alternative universe [ liam dunb...