Pain (Discontinued)

بواسطة ApoKun

(Discontinued) Izuku Uzumaki Midoriya, A 14 year old boy who has went through more Pain then anyone else Moth... المزيد

Welcome
OC Info/Izuku info
Ringed Eyes
The Boy behind the Hood
Forge Your Own Destiny
The U.A Exams
The Power Of God
Icchan?
Broken Past
Battle Training
The Cub
Phase One
Demolition
President
Invasion
A Hero's strength
Class 1-A Fight!
Plus Ultra!
Past?

The hidden Boss

5.3K 91 43
بواسطة ApoKun

The hidden boss
______________________________________

Tomura Shigaraki was many things. A natural born villain and leader, his sensei's future successor, A pro gamer, a cheater and a hypocrite. What he wasn't was a coward.

But Tomura Shigaraki wasn't so sure if that last statement was true anymore.

He had always thought of the world as if it was a game. Every scenario was a game level in his head. He was a pro gamer- or so he believes. He is a pro gamer, he knows where every short cut is, every collectible, every bosses weakness and their strengths. He knows the hidden paths and the secret hidden bosses. He researched before every fight, every raid- making sure his party was over-leveled.

He was sure he didn't trigger a trap. He was sure he didn't take a hidden route. He took the straight path to the final boss- who wasn't even here yet!

Then how did this NPC- this hidden boss get here?! Tomura Shigaraki was at a loss.

But no matter. The Nomu, his final boss would take care of the purple eyed brat without breaking a sweat.

Tomura Shigaraki was honest with himself. He did everything his heart told him to do. He listened to his heart.

But seeing the destruction that purple spell caused, his heart told him to run. Run as far away as he could.

For the first time Tomura Shigaraki didn't listen to his heart- or rather he couldn't.

The hidden boss must've uses a paralysis spell because Tomura Shigaraki wasn't a coward.
______________________________________

Izuku didn't know what to think. Should he be filled with rage and destroy the villains or should he first make sure his classmates- Yui were unharmed?

When he had seen Iida rush past him in  U.A's corridors, mumbling incoherent sentences and seemingly detached from his surroundings, A sense of dread pooled into Izuku's stomach.

So when Iida had explained to Izuku that real villains had attacked the disaster and rescue facility, Izuku did not wait for the teachers.

He told Iida to inform the teachers, especially All Might and nezu, of the attack.

"Please Uzumaki! Protect them!" Izuku, in his short time at U.A, had come to know Iida as someone strict, uptight, prideful but a well meaning boy. To see him plead much less to himself... Iida had placed his trust in Izuku, well who was Izuku to deny Iida of his request and break his trust.

Now floating over the shattered glass dome of the U.S.J facility, Izuku could not help but be enraged seeing his friends hurt, a hero incapacitated, and his teacher bloody and broken.

"Oi Oi! I didn't expect a hidden boss to show up today"

So, this villain, this insect wanted to play games huh? Izuku had never been one for games.

But this one time- only this once, he shall entertain their guest.

Izuku held his hand out. A black sphere made of pure energy begun forming on top of his palm. A Milky white sphere held the ball inside it.

The spiral ball resembled Saturn.

Izuku held his hand out. He glanced at Yui and pointed his head at the entrance to U.S.J, as if to say "leave"

Yui understood the message and carefully scooped up Aizawa and layed him down on the origami platform she made.

Sparing a glance at Izuku, she quickly took off.

(Play for immersion)

Izuku flipped his hand, the spiral ball facing the villains and the facility.

He looked at the villains with disgust and anger, and other emotions he hadn't shown in years.

"Know pain"

And with that he let the spiral ringed ball drop.

"Rasenringu"
______________________________________

Izuku floated down, looking for signs of any surviving villains. The plaza was gone. Reduced to atoms.

His eyes darted to the entrance. Everyone was there, even those he didn't see before. Yaoyorozu, Bakugo, Todoroki and thankfully Yui and Aizawa too.

He looked to his right, sensing a powerful presence.

He snapped his wrist, a wave of energy sending the attacker flying.

Or so he thought. The attacker- Nomu, grabbed Izuku's wrist and winded up a powerful punch.

"Asura path"

From Izuku's palm, a barrel extended. A blast which resembled a grenade erupted where the two stood.

Izuku quickly jumped out of the smoke and looked for any signs of the
Black beast.

The sound of clapping diverted his attention to the surviving villains.

Shigaraki, along with Kurogiri and a masked man, stood at the side, watching Izuku. The Nomu joined them soon after.

"What is your purpose for attacking us" Izuku asked calmly. Shigaraki grinned "we want to kill All Might" he said non-chalantly. Izuku rose an eyebrow "with what" Shigaraki waved his hands over Nomu. "Meet the anti symbol of peace. A biological human created for the sole purpose of destroying All Might. Code name: Nomu. He is the final boss"

He wave his hands over to Kurogiri "This is Kurogiri, our main way of transportation. I am Shigaraki Tomura. The leader of the League of villains"

Izuku mentally told himself to look into the organisation after all of this is over.

"And this.... masked man here is...." Shigaraki turned to look at the mask man, his hands violently chipping away at his own neck.

"Hey you! We all introduced ourselves. You are the only one who hasn't. What are you, a nameless hidden boss?! You are suspicious" Shigaraki sneered.

Izuku was expecting a really powerfull villain. Or someone with exceptional leadership prowess. What he wasn't expecting was a brat throwing tantrum over someone not saying their name.

"You do not need to know my identity. Just know that we all are working towards the same goal"

The masked man said. His expression hidden behind his mask. However, Izuku knew that this man was a force to be reckoned with. The energy being released from him was immense.

What Izuku couldn't understand was how this man could even see. His mask had no eye holes or even a ventilation system.

"Agh! NPC's like you irritate me. What ever. Hey you! You never told us your name!" Izuku rose a brow "wasn't intending to"

"Rah!" Shigaraki yelled. His hands scratching away his neck.

"Nomu! Kill this brat!" The Nomu, at speeds unreachable for normal humans, rushed at Izuku with a volley of punches ready.

Izuku weaved through every single one of them. Hitting the Nomu with an All Mighty push here and there, however, due to sheer power of the beast or due to one of its quirk, the almighty push did nothing to stop the beast's rampage.

Izuku jumped back and put some distance between the beast and himself. Spreading both of his arms open, pointing towards the Nomu, Izuku mustered enough energy to let loose a giant All Mighty push.

"Shinra Tensei!" He yelled. The resulting attack tore through the ground and hit Nomu directly and send it flying.

Izuku panted. He wasn't used to such large scale devastating moves. He only used such a large scale All Mighty push once and that was in the entrance exam. This one wasn't as powered up. He didn't want to have to pay for the damages (not that Nezu or thirteen would ask him too)

However, his thoughts were halted when the Nomu stood back up. His left side which was completely missing was regenerating it self, building a new hand and chest piece by piece.

"How many quirks does this guy have?" Shigaraki answered Izuku's question with a smirk on his face "The Nomu has Shock absorbtion, super strength and ultra high regeneration and infinite MP" he cackled "You might as well give up now! This beast will kill All Might"

Izuku couldn't help but chuckle at the villains stupidity "What's so funny brat!" Shigaraki hissed. The masked man tilted his head and Kurogiri narrowed his eyes, both men having decided to sit this one out could not help but feel something big was coming.

"What sort of a leader- well you aren't exactly smart or strong so you can not be the leader. I mean those two look like they could be far better leaders than you" he pointed at the masked man and Kurogiri.

Shigaraki scratched his neck in irritation, frustration, anger and annoyance. "Nomu kill this brat!" He hissed.

Nomu took off, his body still in the process of being reformed. Izuku held his arm towards the ground.

"Shinra Tensei!" A heavy dust cloud combined with falling debris covered the battlefield. The students at the entrance looked worried as Izuku fought against the villain that put their teacher in such a condition.

"Please be safe Izuku" Yui prayed. Shouto and Katsuki looked at Izuku with something akin to Admiration, envy and... Longing. Longing not for Izuku's power but to stand besides him and fight. Fight together. Alas, both Shouto and even Katsuki knew that it was impossible for them to reach Izuku's level. No matter how much they try to deny it.

A flash of bright light started forming in the dust cloud. The dust started to clear away, leaving Izuku with his hand pointed at the regenerating Nomu. A really hot beam charging on the palm of his hand, forming in the gun like barrel.

"Let's see if you can regenerate from this" Shigaraki smirked "Hey hero! Do you have hearing loss? Did you not hear when I told you of Nomu's quirks. No matter how many quirks you have it is impossible for you to kill the Nomu"

Izuku himself smirked we'll see about that.

Izuku fired the beam from the Asura Path. It obliterated any debris caught in its way and barreled towards the Nomu.

Izuku sensing something behind him quickly turned around and upon seeing the his own attack come flying towards him, Izuku activated the Preta path.

"Preta Path!" The attack got absorbed into the palm of his hand and Izuku felt the energy from the Asura Path attack return to his body.

"What?" He muttered as he turned to face the previous target of his attack.
Standing in front of the now regenerated Nomu was Kurogiri. A warp gate slowly disappearing into nothingness.

"Tch" Shigaraki figuring out the true purpose of the interference commended Kurogiri "Good job Kurogiri. You are forgiven for your previous blunder" Kurogiri bowed.

Izuku pointed his palm towards the Nomu and Kurogiri "Shinra Tens-" he was cut of by the masked villain suddenly appearing in his face.

"Fuc-" a fist planted itself on Izuku's face, sending him flying to the other side of the U.S.J.

Before his back could impact the wall, a portal opened behind him. As he fell through the portal, a bulky fist belonging to the Nomu planted itself in Izuku's stomach sending him flying upwards.

The masked villain appeared above Izuku in the air and with his leg, kicked Izuku's back hard. Izuku launched towards the ground and upon impact created a small crater.

With a groan Izuku stood up albeit, with great difficulty. Yui gasped and nearly rushed to help Izuku if not for her classmates holding her in place. "Let me go guys! Izuku's in trouble" she begged.

"Yui calm down! We know you care about Uzumaki but we can't do anything. If he couldn't even scratch that thing, there's no way we could" Even Shoto and Katsuki who wanted nothing more to fight the villains did nothing. They knew Izuku had more power than Katsuki and Shoto combined. If anything, they'll just hold him back.

Izuku looked at the three villains as he stood up. The power radiating out of the Nomu was non-existent for some reason. Kurogiri let off more than Shigaraki, although his energy or Aura looked... strange. Almost as if it was two mixed together.

The masked man however, radiated tremendous energy.

"Who the hell are you?" He addressed the masked man. It looked as if the man was moving his mouth but nothing came out. Although Izuku could have been seeing things, seeing as he probably had brain damage at this point and the masked man was wearing a mask.

"Nomu end it!" Shigaraki bellowed. Nomu moved quick. Izuku could hardly follow him with his half lidded eyes.

"This is it huh? I'm sorry Yui" he closed his eyes, accepting his fate. He knew that an All Mighty push would do nothing against the Nomu.

Before the Nomu could end Izuku's life, a fist nearly threw the monsters head right off.

"Smash!" A very familiar voice bellowed, rage hidden underneath.

"It's okay now..." Izuku opened his eyes to see a muscular, blonde man standing Infront of him.

"...cause I am here!" All might was here.

And he wasn't smiling.
______________________________________

Word Count: 2144

Man, writing Uzumaki instead of Midoriya feels so weird.

It also reminds me of the Uzumaki manga. F*ucking nightmare fuel!

Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!

Peace Out!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

52.8K 1.9K 33
Izuku Midoriya was said to be a child hated by fate and sometimes he believed that to be true for how much pain and suffering he had gone through and...
274K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
9.8K 335 14
Discontinued- Izuku Midoriya, believed to be dead is alive. But not in a good way, he is a villian. After being tasked by All for One with a mission...
490K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...