Atlas {P.Dameron}

Av poedjarin

"Let's go, fly boy." "Who are you calling a fly boy, Mando." ... Mer

Atlas
Playlist
Aesthetic
Prologue
Part I
✮I✮
✮II✮
✮III✮
✮IV✮
✮V✮
✮VI✮
✮VII✮
✮VIII✮
✮IX✮
✮X✮
✮XI✮
✮XII✮
✮XIII✮
✮XIV✮
✮XV✮
✮XVI✮
✮ XVII ✮
✮XVIII ✮
Part II
✮I✮
✮II✮
✮III✮
✮IV✮
✮V✮
✮VII✮
✮VIII✮
✮IX✮
✮X✮
✮XI✮
✮XII✮
✮XIII✮
✮XIV✮
✮XV✮
✮XVI✮
✮XVII✮
Part III
✮I✮
✮II✮
✮III✮
✮IV✮
✮V✮
✮VI✮
✮VII✮
✮VIII✮
✮IX✮
✮X✮
✮XI✮
✮XII✮
✮XIII✮
✮XIV✮
✮XV✮
✮XVI✮
✮XVII✮
✮XVIII✮
✮XIX✮
✮XX✮
✮XXI✮
Epilogue
MEMES

✮VI✮

2.9K 119 56
Av poedjarin

✦✦✦✦ Who's scruffy looking? ✦✦✦✦

"Dameron, I swear..."

"I'm not doing anything."

"I know that look, you're up to something."

Poe shook his head, "Nope."

Sar'ika watched him in the corner of her eye as he shifted slightly closer, "Dameron, I mean it."

He held his hands up in defence and stood beside her but still she remained on edge as she watched him, she'd only been here for a few months but every time she and Dameron were around each other they clashed heads.

He held his hand out suddenly, Sar'ika flinching away but relaxing slightly when she saw what was in his palm.

"I got it made for us."

He lifted his own hand to show the leather bracelet, "It's a communicator, for our missions."

She took the bracelet and pulled it on, "Thanks, Dameron."

"Djarin?"

"Yeah."

"Actually use it, please."

Sar'ika looks at the old worn bracelet in her hands, one that no matter how many times it may get broken on missions she still makes an effort to get it repaired.

There's a knock on her door and she looks up as it opens to see Poe step inside their quarters. She sighs and looks back down at the bracelet in her hands before shoving it into her pocket.

"What is it, Dameron?"

He says nothing just sits beside her on the bed and leans against the wall.

Despite their protests the pair were put into the same room, the room was just plain white with two beds on either wall, a bathroom attached to it with a large window that looks out into open space.

Sar'ika didn't have any belongings beside the clothes on her back anyway, her Mando armor is on the Flacon safe along with every other thing she owns. She also hung the dice on the windshield, holding out hope that Luke would see them.

"This woman is going to get us killed."

"What? She's competing with you now?"

He rolls his eyes, "I'm sorry about Paige."

She scoffs and leans back, "I don't think you are, Dameron."

"Do you think I wanted those people to go out there and die? They're my friends too!"

He gets up to stand in front of her, "Maybe if you listened to me once in a while, Dameron, your friends would still be here."

He scoffs as she pushes past him heading for the door, "Maybe if you didn't have such an attitude you'd have friends."

He closes his mouth instantly and Sar'ika scoffs again shaking her head, "Wait- Djarin! That's not what I meant."

She raises her brows and crosses her arms, "I know what you meant, Dameron."

"Where are you going?"

"To see my friends-" She pauses shrugging her shoulders, "Oh, wait."

"Djarin!" He yells out the open door as she storms through the corridor people moving to avoid her in case she snaps suddenly, "Come on, Djarin, you know I didn't mean it!"

~~~~~

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Sar'ika."

She sighs and looks over at her father who is sitting in the medical bed, "I'm fine."

The door opens and they both turn to see Poe awkwardly standing there, "What do you want, hut'uun?"

"Sar'ika." Din says in a warning tone and she rolls her eyes.

Poe clears his throat, "Finn and Rose have an idea, I told them they'd have to wait for you before they tell me."

"How very considerate of you." She says sarcastically.

Poe looks down at his feet and waits for her, "I'll come check on you later, buir, no leaving, you know what the Doctor said. Come on, Ar-three."

The droid bees goodbye to Din and follows after her, Poe leads her into Leia's room where Rose and Finn wait. As soon as the pair enter they go into their big explanation of their idea.

Poe and Sar'ika share a glance with their brows raised, "Just, give it to us one more time."

"Simpler, for trigger-happy here." Sar'ika adds nodding to Poe who hits her arm in reply.

"So, the First Order is only tracking us form one Destroyer, the lead one."

Poe shrugs, "So we blow that one up."

Finn shakes his head, "I like where your head's at, but no. They'd only start tracking us from another destroyer."

"But if we can-"

"If we sneak on board the lead Destroyer and disable the tracker without them realising, then we can-"

"They won't realise it's off for one system cycle. About six minutes." Rose adds.

Finn turns back to them and nods, "Sneak on board," Rose clicks on a hologram of the ship and zooms in, "Disable the tracker. Our fleet escapes before they realise."

Poe makes a small noise in the back of his throat and flashes his brows before standing and walking over to Leia, "How'd you two meet?"

Finn looks back at Rose who shrugs, "Just luck."

"Yeah? Good luck?"

"Not sure yet."

Finn sighs, "Poe, we gotta do this. It'll save the fleet and it'll save Rey."

Poe takes Leia's hand with a sigh as he looks down at her, "If I must be the sole voice of reason Admiral Holdo will never agree to this plan." Threepio says.

"Yeah, you're right, Threepio." Poe says.

"Which is why you aren't going to tell her anything, Goldie. It's a need to know plan..." Sar'ika adds.

"And she doesn't need to know." Poe finishes for her.

"Alright, you guys shut down that tracker. Djarin and I will be here to jump us to light speed. So, how do we sneak the two of you onto Snoke's Destroyer?"

"We steal clearance codes." Rose offers.

Finn sighs shaking his head, "No, they're bio-hexcrypt and re-scrambled every hour. We can't get through their security shields undetected."

"Then we give ourselves up as bait, escape and do it then."

Poe scoffs, "Oh, yeah, you gonna do that, Mando? You gonna act hero and give yourself up?"

"I don't see you coming up with any other ideas, Flyboy."

He shakes his head, "You aren't giving yourself up as bait, so think of a new plan."

Finn raises a brow at them, "Did something happen between you two?"

Rose nods in agreement, "The tension is thicker than usual, the raw sexual tension that is."

"Oh you didn't hear?" Poe asks with a smirk, "She finally admitted her feelings for me."

Sar'ika's mouth drops open as she looks up at him, "Feelings? Why you, stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking, nerf herder!"

"Who's scruffy looking?" Poe leans closer to Finn, "Must have hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up, huh, Finn?"

"Well, I guess you don't know everything about women yet."

She grabs Rose and kisses her before walking out of the room.

Poe stares after her, his mouth open in shock as Finn shakes his head slightly while Rose just stares after her with a light blush.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

428K 14K 85
Since the rebellion Kit has lived by one rule and only one rule, no attachments. After losing her mother, father and then having her best friend go i...
6.6K 232 13
Kylo Ren x Reader// "You have no love for anyone. Not even yourself." You are a pilot for the Resistance. But now it's your chance to call the shots...
150K 5K 35
🪐⭐️💥🥀 - "there was a feeling of inevitability when i met you. the sense that we would be together; that there would be a moment when you wou...
51.5K 989 78
there have been millions of AUs and I've read them. I hope mine is up to par. Luke Skywalker now 26 travels the galaxy with his sister, Leia Organa a...