✮XXI✮

✦✦✦✦ Final Order ✦✦✦✦

"Poe!" Finn comes over the comms, "I got Rey, but there's so sign of Sar'ika."

"What?"

"We can't- I don't know, Poe, she's not here."

"What do you mean she's not there where is she?"

Ignoring his need to stay in the air with the team he dives towards the surface, not wasting a second moment to get out of the ship.

It's Finn that stops him from running inside, keeping one arm around the barley conscious Rey.

"Let me go, Finn."

"You can't go in there."

"Let me go, Finn!"

"Poe."

Finn sets Rey down using both of his hands to hold him by the shoulders, "You can't go in there."

"I don't care if I can or can't, I will go in there, Djarin is in there somewhere, I know it."

Finn furrows his brows, "How do you know it?"

Looking to the opening where light flickers every so often Poe releases a sharp breath, "I can feel it."

"Poe," Finn tires to hold him back again, "Poe! Poe!" He grabs his arm forcefully pulling him back to them, "Stop."

Poe finally tops fighting looking to Finn with tears in his eyes, "She's not dead, Finn."

"I know."

"So stop acting like she dead! She's in there, alone, she could be hurt, and we're standing out here."

Finn sighs looking to Rey who holds his gaze for a moment before her eyes go to the opening.

"Poe."

"And I'll be damned it I let her be alone-"

"Poe..."

"I promised her she wouldn't be alone, okay, and I'm going to keep-"

"Poe!"

Finn turns him to look at the opening where Sar'ika is slowly limping through, hand holding her side, grunts falling form her lips with every step.

Her armor glints in the light of the ships above them, where the Resistance celebrates their success.

Poe finally breaks away from Finn, his legs carrying him so fast he's with her in seconds.

Arms around her waist, holding her tight against him, her feet off the floor.

Sar'ika's arms wrap around his shoulders, her head burying in his neck, "Are you okay?"

She pulls back, looking up at him with a smile that's so big he smiles too.

But she doesn't answer him, his brows furrow, a smile still there, "Djarin, are you-?"

Brining his head to hers she captures her lips in his, hands snaking through his curls to bring him closer.

Poe squeezes her waist slightly, his one hand still on her back pressing her to his chest, he smiles against her lips, having pictured this moment many times.

Pulling back she can see the confusion written on his face, "Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman."

"Are you finally going to tell me what that means?" He asks.

She smiles again, "A friend during danger is a true friend."

He cups her cheeks pulling her back to him for another kiss.

She pulls back quicker this time, and Poe groans slightly, "I love you, Fly Boy."

"I love you, Mando."