The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

13 | used toy

29.1K 586 293
By heylolittaheyy

Draco
_______

This atmosphere is much more pleasant than the one in Great hall. Good music, green lights illuminating everyone's faces, the cold vapor lingering through our sweaty bodies and refreshing them.

Although I should enjoy it to the best, I can't. Not like this.

I'm dancing with Pansy, but my mind is somewhere else. Theo and Leon are still not talking to me, like I am the one who did the bad thing. It should've been us three here, on the dance floor, not me and Pansy. She's getting on my nerves.

"I'll go get a drink," I said.

"What?" She screamed, because she probably didn't hear me through the loud music.

"DRINK," I shouted again and left her alone.

I walked to the table with alcohol and looked for some whiskey that I brought here. Of course I found it untouched, all of them fifth years only drink cheap vodka. I poured some into a glass and leaned against the table.

After so many troubles with preparing this, I think we did a good job. This is a party to remember.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to look for Amelie, because I realized I haven't seen her in a while. She's probably fucking somewhere, anyway. I looked around the room for her tall black witch hat, but I can't see her anywhere.

I quickly put my drink down and walked to Theo, smoking behind a corner.

"Where's Amelie?" I asked him.

"Huh?" He mumbled and exhaled the smoke into my face. His eyes look sad, even sadder than always.

"Your girlfriend! Where is she!?"

He leaned his head against the stone wall behind him.

"Why, wanna finger her, too?"

"What?" I thought I heard wrong. Did he say finger?

"Whatever..."

I grabbed the joint out of his fingers and threw it to the ground. My foot smacked it and I left. He's stoned.

Where the fuck is she?

Why does she always does that? I literally begged her to be normal tonight.

"Have you seen Amelie?" I asked Leon when I found him dancing with Ginny.

He shook his head and leaned forward to kiss her. I'm trying to keep it cool, but damn, it's hard.

Why are the two guys, who seemed so obsessed with her, behaving like this?

"Fuck!" I cussed.

If something happens to her, the Lord will be mad at ME, not Theo, not Leon - ME.

I tried to look for her in the corridor with girl's dorms, but all the doors were shut and I heard nothing like a laugh or even moans coming out of them.

I ran down the stairs to the point where they split into two - the girl's corridor and the boy's one on the left, and went left and hoped to find her there.

I'm getting warm in my suit, even though Pansy unbuttoned my shirt. I quickly undressed my black jacket and threw it to the ground.

When I got to the boy's corridor, I had a nostalgic moment for a while. This is where we lived for the first six years - with Leon and Theo in one dorm. I'm not saying I didn't like it, but private room is a private room.

"NO! PLEASE NO!"

"Amelie!?" I screamed and found the door where her scream is coming from.

I slammed the door open and found her.

She's laying on a bed with her hands tied and almost undressed. Adrian and Flint immediately walked a few steps back when they saw me.

If I came a few minutes later, Amelie would be raped.

The amount of anger and adrenaline I feel in this moment is unbearable.

Amelie
_______

I didn't have any more energy to scream or to try moving my legs and arms. I hate myself for drinking the thing Adrian gave me, I should've thought about it.

I gave up and waited for what's about to happen.

My unconscious legs are spread wide apart, my hands tied behind my head and there's no way out of here. I closed my eyes full of tears and thought about something nice.

"Amelie!" I heard my name in a distance. I think it's just my mind making up things.

But it wasn't.

The door really opened, and someone really came in. I didn't see who, because my vision is fucked it from the drink.

I heard someone throwing fists and loud banging against the floor. They're fighting, but it's one against two, so my hopes are not so high.

If I could just release my hands from the fucking ropes, I'd help him, but I can't do anything. I just wish someone covered my revealed body.

Suddenly, the loud noises stopped and there was silence for a little while. I didn't know what was happening, I hate that feeling.

It could be anyone, maybe he doesn't even wanna save me, maybe he just want to use me like Adrian and his friend intended to to.

I'm never gonna trust anyone.

"It's fine," said the man who came in and I felt my body lift up to the air.

He grabbed me into his arms and when his perfume hit my nose, I immediately knew who it is.

It's Draco, saving me again. I feel so stupid.

"You're safe now," he told me and ran with me to my room.

When he came into my room with me, he gently put me on my bed.

"I feel stupid..." I mumbled after a while.

He put some liquid into my mouth and it final my released my muscles so I can move my body.

"You should be." He said and kneeled down to me.

He grabbed my tied wrists and released them with his wand. I quietly thanked him.

"It was my turn..." I mumbled after a while.

"What?"

"It was my turn to save you..."

He sighed, but I saw the corners of his moth rise into a smile. The fake blood on his mouth is smudged and I noticed my red lipstick on his bare chest. It probably got there while he was holding me in his arms. Oops.

I licked my finger and gently wiped the lipstick out of his chest. When I touched his skin, I felt how he shivered.

"I'm getting used to it..." he said when I finished.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night...I didn't mean to but he-" I whined, but my voice cracked into crying. I couldn't help it.

Tears are running down my cheeks and falling on my dress.

I can't believe I was almost raped. Me. Amelie Riddle.

"Did they do it?" He asked me with sad eyes.

"No, you came in time,"

My body started to shake, so I wrapped my arms around.

"I've never...I've never felt so scared," I sobbed.

"Don't think about it, Ames..." he whispered and wiped the tear out of my face.

"I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move...I thought no one would save me..."

"Shhh..."

"I still feel their hands on me-It's so disgusting...I'm gonna take a shower, if you don't mind."

He nodded his head and I went into my bathroom.

I glanced at myself in the mirror only to find out I look like a complete mess. My makeup is smudged, my red lipstick non-existent because all of it went on Draco's chest. My hair is messy and I'm...

I'm about to puke.

Thank god the toilet is so near. After I emptied my stomach, I stepped into the shower to wash their dirty hands off me.

But no matter how much shower gel I use or how long I wash myself, I can still feel Adrian's hands on my thighs.

I walked out of the bathroom in a white clean bathrobe and my wet hair in a towel. Draco is gone, but Theo is sitting on my bed. He's crying.

I came closer and sat next to him on the bed.

"Where were you?" I asked him.

"Ameli-"

"Where the hell have you been?"

"I-"

"You were supposed to be with me, take care of me, Theo. That's your task!"

"But I thought you hate it when we-...I know."

I loudly sighed and wrapped my arms around his body to feel safe.

I don't feel anything.

"Look, I'm sorry." He said after a moment.

"Do you even know what happened, Theo? They almost RAPED ME! They touched ME everywhere! And where were you!?"

"I know..." he rubbed his red eyelids. He's stoned.

"No, you don't."

"I shouldn't have shouted at you earlier, okay? I was just mad at Leon, I know it's not your fault..."

"I can't believe you...I'm telling you about how two guys used me and all you care about is the thing with Leon!?" My voice raised to the point when my fingertips are warming up.

"I-"

"Get out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 40.9K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
994K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
3.3K 251 14
Addiction Series Book 2 of 3 Mafia love story. Continuation of Angela and Buckys story.
388K 24.3K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...