๐…๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐–๐„๐„๐Š

By chrissturnsfav

๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. ๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐‚๐€๐’๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ. in which: it's fashion week, and the... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง+๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž (๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐)
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
<3
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž

160 3 3
By chrissturnsfav

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
00
012. 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝ 𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮𝔂  𝓲𝓽'𝓼  𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂  𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰. ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ LAX INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
------ONE WEEK LATER-----

"come on in!" the flight attendants welcomed our group. i smiled and nodded at them going down the aisle to the first class cabin.

we had left bora bora just a few days ago and today i was flying to new york city to go wedding dress shopping at kleinfield. leo and i had agreed on picking the wedding to be in tuscany, italy.

i know what you're thinking. delaney you literally just got engaged! i know, moving a little fast but i wanted to get the dress out of the way so i wasn't stressing about it all the time.

so i brought everyone who was in the wedding with me.

kate, bella, gigi, kendall, my two aunts, my three cousins, and khai were bridesmaids. my youngest cousin who is just four is the flower girl. and for my maid of honor i chose it to be my mother since i didn't want to have to pick between my best friends--i also didn't have any siblings/sisters.

leo was also coming on this trip but he was going suit shopping. his groomsmen were zayn, edward, rob, my two uncles, and my five cousins. he chose johnny to be his best man since he was an only child and he was closest to johnny--they've known each other forever.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL, NEW YORK CITY ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

i flopped on the bed and khai flopped on top of me. "ouughh," i groaned making the toddler crack up.

"is that funny?" i talked to her and tickled her in a cute voice making her laugh even harder.

"bonding i see?" gigi sat next to me on the bed.

i nodded and smiling picking khai up and staring at her in absolute awe. she was so cute and beautiful. gigi smiled and got up going over to her suitcase.

"delaney do you have baby fever?" bella laughed coming up to me as kate, gigi, and kendall began to unpack.

"i think so?" i tickled the baby's cheek making her smile revealing her dimples.

"don't worry, the time will come when you're ready," she said putting her hands behind her back and fiddled with a hair tie around her wrist.

there was a pause before i said, "i think i'm ready like now," i held khai's hand.

there was a long pause and everyone in the room looked at me with parted lips.

"are you being for real?" kate asked looking around for a prank camera.

"i've wanted a baby literally since i turned fifteen and now that i'm gonna be twenty soon i really want one and it's gotten worse," i put khai down letting her waddle around.

"how do you think leo would react to that?" kendall asked. we were all now sitting on a couch.

i thought about the answer to kendall's question. "we've never really talked about it," i popped a cashew into my mouth from the bowl of trail mix on the coffee table.

"but do you think he'd want to have one?" gigi asked.

i thought hard again. "i have no idea. i've never mentioned the idea of having a baby together with him. i'm going to try and wait to tell him i was thinking until....maybe after we get married."

"whatever feels good to you!" kate said standing up. "right, i'm going to go down to the indoor pool," she said walking to her room.

"coming?" she asked looking back at us.

"wow it's so warm!" i said dipping my feet into the water.

"i know, i thought it would be cold considering its the end of december," gigi said submerging her whole body into the water.

i smiled and went all the way in beginning to backfloat.

"weeee!!" kate yelled as she spun khai around in the water, the baby kicking her tiny feet and splashing water around her.

i sat up and smiled at the thought of having a child. it was something i've always wanted for years. it's unconditional love.

something i'd never experienced much until i met leo.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE NEXT MORNING ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"wake up!" kate jumped on my bed as kendall and khai smashed my head with pillows, the room full of laughter.

i took my own pillow and put it over my head groaning.

"it's like seven am we're on vacation!" i yelled at them.

"yeah well your appointment is at nine so you better get up," bella yelled from the bathroom putting her silky hair into a high ponytail.

once my stylist finished hair and makeup, i went into the drawers to pick out an outfit. i decided on a puffy see-through blouse with lace butterflies sewed into the embroidery. i paired it with some blue jeans and a white chanel belt. i put on a white lattice-patterned beret, white-tinted sunglasses, pearl necklaces, gold rings, and earrings.

(what it looked like):

once we were all finally ready, we took the elevator down to the lobby, meeting the rest of my bridesmaids there.

as we walked outside of the hotel, we were attacked by news reporters and paparazzi shoving microphones and cameras in our faces.

once we were all finally in the car, the chauffeur drove us through the twenty-five minute drive to kleinfield—where we'd be picking our dresses.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ KLEINFIELD ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"hello!" the receptionist welcomed us as we stepped inside from the gloomy weather outside. the waiting room was packed.

"hi!" i replied as we walked up to the desk. "do you all have an appointment?" she asked me, ready to type it into her desktop.

"yes, my name is delaney. delaney häfstrom."

she typed my name is and hummed while looking down the list for my name. "yep, you're right here!"

"so since you paid extra for early access, you can go right in, my assistant will guide you guys through, have a great time you guys!" she said in her high voice.

i gave her a quick smile and nod and my group and i followed the woman dressed in all white to where the dresses were.

"wow dessa är underbara!" (wow these are beautiful!) my aunt alice exclaimed picking a dress out of the open closet.

"they are aren't they?" i agreed as her and my other aunt began talking in swedish about the dresses.

"hello! wow this is a big group!" a middle-aged man and woman came over to us clapping his hands together.

"hi!" we all greeted them. "i'm randy, this is my best girl lisa, and you're delaney right? i love watching you walk down the runway!" he said excitedly as lisa waved and gave us a big smile.

"awhh, thank you, yes i'm delaney these are my friends, kendall, kate, gigi, bella and gigi's daughter khai," i said pointing to each of them. "that's my mother, vera and my father mikael," mother and father smiled and waved at them.

"and these are my aunts and cousins, aunt alice, and aunt elsa and my little cousins, emily, anna, amelia, and vada," i introduced them and they all smiled and waved.

after we all got to know randy and lisa, i explained where our wedding would be when my ring caught randy's eye.

"oh my goodness i'm so sorry to interrupt but that has to be the most beautiful and biggest diamond i have ever seen!" he grabbed my hand admiring my ring. "yeah, thank you," i smiled and giggled with
my family and friends.

"wow it's gorgeous!" lisa said staring at it.

"so leo and i's wedding is being held in tucsany, italy we haven't exactly decided on a venue yet though," i said and randy and lisa nodded.

"what kind of style and look of dress will you be looking for today?" asked lisa.

"well i want very romantic but revealing as well so i don't mind my boobs being out or my legs being exposed i'm fine with that," i said and the two nodded.

"and one last thing, your price range?" asked lisa writing down my wedding description.

"i don't have a budget i think when i find my dress you can't put a price on something like that," i explained putting my hands together.

"alright perfect delaney, i'll take you to your room, family you're gonna follow randy he'll take you to have a seat," lisa explained. my family and friends followed randy and i followed lisa as she directed me to my room.

"you can have a seat, randy, and my assistants and i are going to try and find a few dresses matching your description but for now just kick back and relax!" lisa smiled and shut the door.

i changed into nothing but my underwear, bra, and my white robe that we got custom made for the wedding.

(delaney wears the white one)

a few minutes later they came back with tons of dresses.

"alright we have some—ouuu look at you in that beautiful white robe!" lisa exclaimed as she and randy hung the dresses on a hook.

"thank you!" i smiled and stood up looking at the dresses in astonishment.

"woooow! they're absolutely gorgeous!" i clapped my hands together and rested my chin on them smiling.

"aren't they beautiful," randy said.

"i'll go sit with the family and leave you two to it," he smiled before leaving the room.

"alright so we've got a lot so which one would you like to try on first," she said showing me.

"hmmm," i thought. they were all so pretty i didn't know which to choose.

"let's try that one first because i've seen it online and i've always wanted to try it on," i pointed to a nude base dress with lacey embroidered designs on it. it was a mermaid dress with spaghetti straps.

"perfect let's get it on you," she hung the rest of the dresses back up and took the one i picked out of its bag.

once it was on me it look beautiful. it accentuated my curves and it was really pretty but it didn't make me feel that fire inside.

"you look gorgeous! so do you want to show the family?" lisa asked fixing the mermaid skirt part.

"yeah sure, i love it," i said. she nodded and guided me out of the room.

"no peeking!" lisa said guiding me to where my family was sitting and i was smiling hard.

she put me up on the podium and i looked at myself in the mirror.

"open your eyes!" randy said and i saw my family start smiling.

"delaney you look stunning!" exclaimed kate and her hands went to her cheeks. i smiled big and turned myself around to show them from the front.

"what do we think?" lisa and randy asked.

"i think you look amazing, isn't that the one you saw online?" asked bella. i nodded. "it's gorgeous."

when we were done, everyone loved the dress but i wanted to try on more so next i put on a similar mermaid dress but it was more revealing and was full of lace. it had a v too.

"that's amazing on you," my mom said bringing a tissue to her eye.

"awhhh!" randy said going over to my mom and putting his arm around her. lisa smiled at the sight of making my mom cry over my beauty.

again, i loved this dress but it wasn't the one.

next i tried on a gown dress. it was absolutely stunning. it was off the shoulder with bling and lace in the top and more lace in the skirt and a veil to match.

i looked in the mirror and started to cry.

"awwhhh is she crying?" kendall asked and my family's eyes lit up when they saw me.

"that is just beautiful," my father and aunts said.

"what do you guys think?" kendall asked my cousins who had stars in their eyes.

"delaney it's literally breathtaking," my mother said with tears streaming down her face.

i cupped my face and wiped tears away. "my god i'm gonna mess my makeup!" i laughed.

"girl we're in the moment it's okay!" randy said wiping my tears with a tissue making us all let out a laugh.

"so is this a yes?" lisa asked me.

i hesitated and there was a moment of silence. i was the type of girl to keep thinking about what else was out there but i'd never felt like this. i felt that this dress was literally made for me.

"it's a yes," i said before laughing and bending over.

"YAAAAAYYYY!!!" my cousins and khai yelled as my family and friends clapped causing everyone else in the store to clap.

i stood back up and shook the tears off my hands.

"now all we have to do is pay the..." lisa said looking at the price tag on the dress.

"125,000!" she exclaimed and we all broke into laughter.

"alright so now that we've got your dress, what're you going for for your bridesmaids and your mother?" asked randy. we were back in the dressing room and it was my family, lisa, and randy with me.

"so for bridesmaids i want kind of like a silk fabric and an olive green type color almost like a sage color since it is an italian wedding. i want it to be long too," i described the dress and expressed it with my hands as lisa wrote it down.

"and then for my mom—my maid of honor—i want pretty much the same but more elegant and maybe with a pretty slit or something special," i described, lisa writing it down and randy nodding.

"and finally for vada—she's the flower girl—i want her to have kind of like a mini wedding dress—a white dress with lace."

"alright let's get vada dressed first the rest of you can have a seat," randy said and we all left the room except vada and aunt alice (her mom).

soon they left to go find dresses for my bridesmaids, flower girl, and maid of honor. i changed back into my clothes and sat with one of lisa's assistants where my family was. my dad had left to go see what leo was picking out.

a few moments later, vada came out in this gorgeous gown. it had a lace top with lace long sleeves and an english netting skirt.

"wow vada," i exclaimed putting my elbows on my knees resting my head in my hands.

"that's adorable—and so pretty!" i smiled.

"it is very very pretty, very formal," lisa said and my family talked about how pretty she looked.

"i love this one but let's try on a couple more."

"of course!" lisa said guiding them back in.

a couple hours later, i decided on all my girls' dresses.

mine:

bridesmaids:

maid of honor:

flower girl:

AUTHOR'S CORNER!
this was the longest chapter in the world.
looking at all those dresses made me want to get married.

PUBLISHED// 1/28/21
LAST EDITED// N/A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 6.5K 42
SOCIAL MEDIA: INSTAGRAM + S.S @sebastianstan- isn't @lydiajenkins adorable??? @lydiajenkins- seb, I swear.... @sebastianstan- why am I not in this p...
703K 11.7K 68
โWhat's your instagram?โž He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. โ” sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
11.6M 524K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
121K 4.8K 45
Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown couldn't be more different: Finn is a world famous musician, with millions of fans who adore him, more money tha...