The Unwanted Encounter (Ash L...

Av marytheidiott

Y/n L/n, an 18 year old teenager who usually wore a cold and rude demeanour towards everyone she encountered... Mer

Prologue + chapter 1
2) My name, Ash Lynx.
3) Leave her out of this.
4) Questions
5) Answers
6) Griffin
7) Doctor Meredith
8) The trio
10) Fan behaviour much?
11) Time of death, 12:32.
12) A Genuine Smile
13) Max
14) Jim and Jennifer
15) My stupid son
16) Promise me Ash
17) Jessica and Michael
18) Yau Si
19) Pillow fight
20) I'm sorry, i really liked you.
21) Mother, how?
22) The perfect facade
22.5) Layla's past years
23) His manic laughter
24) Teaming up
25) Execution of the plan
25.5) May we meet again.
26) Ironic isn't it?
27) Your wish is my command.
A/N
28) Sing Soo-Ling
29) An attempt.
30) Onii chan
31) Swift moves
32) Macaroni and cheese!
33) Shorter's intuitions
34) Assassin's bullet
35) Arthur's message
36) The fight
37) A last minute confession
38) Yut Lung
39) A Resurfaced Memorie
40) Note
41) Escape no.2
42) Explanation
43) A Breakdown
44) Lombardi
45) Old Lady
46) Next Target
47) Savior
48) Resque no.2
49) His Safety
Character Info And Relations
50) Surgeries' Aftermath
51) Dead Soldiers
52) Surrender
53) A Hellish Night
54) Reassurance
55) Vivid Nightmares
56) Planning
57) The Plan
58) Realizations
59) Betrayel
60) Afterlife
A/N: ENDING
August 12

9) Eiji

1.3K 76 63
Av marytheidiott

"Woah you really have long hair y/n, how long have u been growing them out?" Asked Shorter.

"4 years, since i was 14"

You both looked at each other and it was as if you guys could reach each others thoughts.

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Said Shorter as he got up from the couch.

"Oh you bet" You said smirking.

"I'll be right back" Said Shorter as he came back with (f/c) hair dye and a pair of scissors.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, i've been growing my hair out for 4 years now and it's about time i cut it. Having long hair is a pain honestly"

"Alright, if i mess up don't kill me please"

"Don't mess up Shorter" You said shooting draggers trough your eyes.

After 3 hours and a lot of cursing, he finally finished cutting and dying your hair. He didn't want you to see yourself in the mirror until he was done with the final product. You were really curious what for hairstyle Shorter chose for you but also a little scared because if he messed up, you definitely would mess him up.

"Done, milady" Shorter said bowing down. You finally looked at yourself in the mirror and were even more impressed by him.

(A/n: this is the haircut Shorter gave to y/n, you can honestly just choose whatever you want to :) also im going to get my hair cut like this hchcksk)

"Consider me impressed" You said ruffling your hair and smiling.

"Now for my pay, may you make me coffee?" Asked Shorter. You chuckled and went over to your Espresso machine and prepared another mug of coffee.

You stayed at Ash's hideout for around a week and it seemed like stuff calmed down. You and Shorter were now friendlier to each other and it seemed like you didn't want to kill him every second now. You didn't hate his company and he was pretty fun to hang out with. Meanwhile Ash seemed much busier now and you didn't see him that often the past week. That is why Shorter dropped by Ash's hideout quiet frequently so you wouldn't kill yourself out of boredom. But, You + Shorter + boredom = big mistake. Both you and Shorter ended up almost burning the kitchen down while trying to boil eggs, yes eggs. How you managed to do it, you both questioned yourself that. And by the end of the week you ended up chopping your hair and dying it, you did ended up loving the way you looked and you needed a change anyways. You also got to know Bones, Kong and Alex more. Bones told you about the time how he lost his front teeth after Ash punched him for trying to wake him up and Kong told you more about the gang wars in New York and who Arthur exactly was and why he despised Ash so much.

You and Shorter were chilling in comfortable silence doing your own stuff till you heard Shorter curse out of no where.

"Whats wrong?" You asked him raising your eyebrow.

"Long story short, Arthur and his men attacked Ash and his gang in a bar. Skip and a Japanese photographer got kidnapped by Arthur. Ash followed them and he's most likely in big shit"

"Lets go save him" You said getting up immediately as you grabbed your switch blades and gun.

"You can't, Ash handed me your responsibility and it's my job to keep you safe"

"But Ash he-"

"Ash is much tougher than he looks y/n, he's been in worse situations"

You knew he was right and he was the most feared gang leader for a reason, but you were still worried and you wanted to help him out.

"I'm going to go help him, you stay here and don't go out. If Arthur sees you, you both will be in bigger shit and you need to avoid that" Said Shorter as he got up and grabbed the keys of his motorcycle.

"Fair enough, let me know if something happens" You said.

"I will, stay put and avoid going out at any cost" He said as he hurriedly left Ash's hideout.

You really wanted to go aswell but you didn't have a choice. Have faith in them y/n. Since you were really stressed out, you started cleaning Ash's hideout to distract yourself and played some music on your iPod. (Author's note: I know iPod is old and yada yada but y/n doesn't have any social media accounts on her phone or any apps where you have to use your email and stuff because she didn't want to be tracked by people from her past in Europe. The only thing y/n has saved on her phone is a few important phone numbers and that's all).

After a few hours, Shorter finally messaged you and told you to check the news. You did as he said and saw that Ash was going to be sent to jail without trial and that he allegedly murdered Marvin. Anger ran trough you as you called Shorter back.

"What the fuck happened Shorter, how did Ash get caught?" You asked.

"Stuff got out of hand, Marvin shot Skipper and he died. Ash got really angry and Marvin ran away. Ash went after him but when he got there, Marvin was already dead, but at that exact moment, police walked in making him look guilty. It was all framed" Explained Shorter as simple as possible leaving a lot of details out.

"Skip is- dead?" You remembered the little kid greeting you just a week ago and now he's dead. You clenched your fists together but that's all you could do. You were so helpless and you hated the damn feeling.

"Yes, i'm sorry"

"So, what now? Where is Ash?" You asked.

"In the hospital, he was kinda wounded"

"Got it, thanks"

"Wait what are y-" Shorter tried finishing his sentence but you hung up because you knew exactly what he was about to say.

After 5 minutes of self debating, you decided to visit Ash in the hospital. You made your way out of the blonde's hideout but got blocked by Shorter on his motorcycle.

"Shorter move away" You said giving him an 'i don't care, i don't give a shit' look.

"I figured there was no stopping you so i came here to drop you off at the hospital"

"I'm glad you're not going to put out a fight with me. Thank you, really" You said hopping on his motorcycle.

"I got you y/n" Said Shorter before driving off to the hospital.

Even though you found Shorter really annoying at first, he was starting to grow on you. He knew when to not cross his borders, andd honestly, he was a really good person behind his goofy, annoying and flirty side.

Shorter dropped you off at the hospital but he couldn't stay with you since he had to take care of some things. You asked the receptionist where Ash's room was located and you quickly found his room. You walked in Ash's room and saw a ravened haired boy, who looked Japanese sitting on a chair talking with the blonde. The first thing Ash did was scold you. The Japanese boy left as he felt the tension between you and Ash and probably figured out you both needed to talk some things out. You nodded towards him as a way to thank him for giving you and the blonde some space to talk alone.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing here, you aren't supposed to be here"

You walked towards him and smacked him.
"This is for being reckless and i was kinda worried so i came to check up on you. Shorter tried to stop me but gave up"

"That idiot" The blonde muttered.

"Well you can't blame him, i would've found my way here anyways" You said pulling a chair in front of Ash's bed.

"Your hair" Said Ash looking at it really intensely.

"Uh yeah me and Shorter kinda got bored so umm"

"I'm glad you guys didn't end up killing each other"

"He isn't that bad except of his stupid habit of calling me Sweetheart"

The blonde chuckled but then looked seriously at you. "Y/n, when they got me they kept asking me about you. Arthur really wants you so you shouldn't be wandering around" He said as some nurses walked in fighting each other over wanting to get to take care of Ash. You shot daggers trough your eyes making them really nervous since they really started bothering you.

"If only looks could kill" Muttered the blonde.

"I heard that" You said still glaring at the nurses.

"No you didn't"

"Well i'm leaving, have fun dealing with them. Also i'll lay low for a while at your place then" You said getting up. The blonde was a little relieved you'd be staying at his hideout but got annoyed again when he heard the nurses bickering over him.

Just when you were about to leave the hospital you saw the Japanese guy walking over to you with a bandaged arm. You stopped in your tracks and looked at him with your usual bored pokerface.

"You need something?" You asked in a stern monotone voice. You never dropped your guard around strangers and one way of making sure of that was sounding harsh and rude. Either you got dirty looks from them or they just leave you be.

"I'm Eiji, i wanted to ask you something" Said the raven haired boy nervously. You recognised him from Ash's room so you knew he wasn't danger, but you always kept your guard up no matter what so you decided to soften up your tone.

"Sure go ahead"

"Are you in Ash's gang?" He managed to say in broken english.

"No, not really. Is that all?" You asked him.

"I think Ash is hiding something and that's why he's being framed, maybe you could convince him to give up hiding it since you looked like you were close to him"

"I don't think he's hiding anyth-" Then it clicked in to your mind. The drug.

"Are you ok?" Asked Eiji breaking you out of your thoughts.

You had no idea what to say since a lot of stuff was going on in your head and stuff was happening way too fast for your liking. "I'm fine, me and Ash aren't close for your information. Also, i have no idea what you're talking about but i can assure you that Ash is really stubborn and that he won't give up on what he's trying to hide" You said, feeling a little bad for lying.

"Uh ok, thank you. Sorry for bothering you" Said Eiji as he smiled. Even though you were harsh and rude with him, he still smiled at you as if you were a normal person.

How can someone like him even exist in an evil word like this? His smile is so pure and he thanked me for being rude towards him. I should stay away from people like that.

"It's alright" You said before leaving the hospital.

You made your way to your apartment to pick some clothes up since you were going to stay longer at Ash's hideout. When you entered your apartment you had a really weird lingering feeling. You noticed that some of your furnitures were slightly moved as if someone was trying to search for something. That Arthur dude found my apartment huh?

You realised that Arthur was really determined to find you and the fact he even found your apartment was really surprising for you, especially while you stayed on the down low most of the time. You then decided to go for plan b, yes, you had a plan b. You always had a plan b.

You packed your bag with new clothes and took only necessities with you this time. You pulled your hoodie over your head and made your way to your second apartment which was registered under another name. You always had a plan b because you never knew what could happen. If Arthur found your apartment without you even being known by a lot of people, he could for sure track you at Ash's hideout which is located in the really sketchy part of Manhattan. For situations like these, you had registered a small hideout sort of place under someone else's name.

You sent Shorter a message to let him know you wouldn't be coming back to Ash's hideout and that he should look out for Arthur. You grabbed your new bag with another few pair of clothes and quickly made your way to your hideout.

"I won't be returning to Ash's hideout, Arthur found my apartment somehow so he knows who i am. It's better if i stay away from everyone for now. I've got a place for myself fixed so you don't need to worry. Let me know if something happens, and if you need help, i'll be there to lend you a hand. Update me if something changes with Ash's situation. Also i love what you did to my hair, thank you and don't die.
-Y/n"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

18K 558 18
Life hates me. How do I run from it. How do I ask it to be on my good side? How do I ask for my life to be reversed? For my life to be normal? ⚠️Warn...
21.3K 773 23
This is a post-canon story of Banana Fish. This is my first published story so please be nice :) *TRIGGER WARNING* - Mature themes and language - Men...
11.6K 450 15
DISCONTINUED u people are weird So this is kinda following the story line of the anime also I absolutely love Sing! But I noticed there are little t...
494K 23.6K 66
Everything is now over and everything will be back to normal. That should go for all who suffered the long time of war and pain, wins and losses, gai...