10) Fan behaviour much?

Only 2 days had passed till Shorter called you. He told you that Ash had sent Eiji to retrieve something he apparently left at doctor Meredith's and since he saw you with Ash at doctor Meredith's clinic, he put one and one together and figured out you knew what Ash was talking about. The first thing that came in your mind was that Ash was really stupid to send Eiji to Chinatown, but you figured he didn't have a choice. You wore your basic oversized t-shirt and baggy cargo jeans, tucked with your gun in your waistband and a few switchblades stored in your pockets and made your way to Doctor Meredith's clinic. As you were about to enter, stopped in your tracks when you saw some of Arthur's man outside the clinic.

Tsk, that Arthur again. He really is obsessed with Ash huh. Just as you were about to take them down, you felt someone grab onto your arm. You took your switch blade out about to stab the person but you noticed his purple hair sticking up.

"You idiot, i was about to stab you" You whisper-screamed.

"Calm down, i came with reinforcements" Said Shorter. You glanced behind him and saw some of his gang members. "My men and i will go in first, you stay here. If shit goes south you take care of anyone who's danger" Shorter said before entering the clinic.

You heard some stuff go down and heard Griffin say "Banana fish, Abra-" followed by a gunshot. You lost your patience and walked in stabbing anyone you could see beside Eiji, Shorter and his gang. As you finally made your way in to the clinic, you noticed Arthur staring at you as he held Eiji down.

"Finally decided to show up huh" Said Arthur smirking. You looked around and saw Griffin laying in a puddle of pool. Anger ran trough you and your adrenaline kicked in from 0 to 100.

"It's quiet embarrassing, you're so obsessed with Ash. Fan behaviour much?" You mocked him giving him a disgusting glare.

Arthur cursed you and signalled his minion to take you out. One of Arthur's men charged towards you stabbing you and made a deep long cute across your arm expecting you to get immobilised, it was safe to say he expected you to give up since you looked like a 'helpless little girl' according to him. Since he came from behind you didn't have much time to react and felt a blade hanging against your flesh and blood dripping down your arm. You took the blade out of your arm and roundhouse kicked him as you grabbed the man by his neck and flawlessly stabbed him in his neck leaving him dead on the floor.

"You're forgetting i'm no ordinary person, haven't you learned your lesson before? Also, how are your fingers? Ash sure did a good job blowing your fingers off" You said looking him dead in the eyes as your right arm gushed blood. All eyes were on you in terror since you didn't even wince from the pain of getting deeply stabbed. Shorter took this opportunity as a distraction and managed to get Eiji out of Arthur's grasp as he kicked him away.

Arthur looked angry at you and charged towards you but Shorter came in between and shot Arthur in his shoulder before he could harm you more. A doctor you made out to be Abraham found the drug he was looking for and told Arthur that the job was done. They quickly ran out before you could beat the shit out of Arthur. You were about to go after them but Shorter grabbed your wrist pulling you back.

"Don't. You're stabbed and you're already losing too much blood" Said Shorter convincing you to stay at the clinic.

You looked over at your right and saw doctor Meredith trying to put pressure on Griffin's chest. You ran over to Griffin freeing your wrist from Shorter's hand and felt Griffin's pulse which was extremely weak. "Is Griffin going to be ok?" You asked, worry plastered all over your face.

"I'm doing what i can. He finally came around and remembered something. He can't die now, not for Ash and you. You kids wait outside, my assistant and i will take care of him" Said doctor Meredith.