Suikoden

بواسطة pli_play

The Scarlet Moon Empire has been peaceful since the Succession Wars, 15 years earlier, at least in the capita... المزيد

Foundation
Struggles with Kooluk
Infrastructure and Development
War of Succession
Kalekka and Corruption
Audience with the Emperor
To Magician's Island
Rockland and Mt. Seifu

Notes

24 0 0
بواسطة pli_play

Hello, I'm Pli Play. And this is a fan fiction about Suikoden. Based from Original Game of Gensou Suikoden.

I'm sorry if my English is awful. I hope you can understand the story, and can enjoy it well.

Suikoden, released as Genso Suikoden in Japan, is a role-playing game that was released on the PlayStation (also released on the Sega Saturn later on in Japan). Set in a fantasy world resembling feudal China, Suikoden is the first and founding game of the series.

Konami
Gensou Suikoden

Links :

suikoden.fandom.com

gamefaqs.gamespot.com

en.wikipedia.org

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY BASED ON THE ORIGINAL STORY OF THE GAME SUIKODEN. ALL CREDITS FOR KONAMI AND ALSO VARIOUS SOURCES ON THE INTERNET. THIS IS JUST FAN FICTION.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

27.1K 486 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
The Silver Seer بواسطة Ivy Hawthorne

الخيال (فانتازيا)

394 45 46
Russia declares they will go to war with Switzerland if they do not receive who they call "The Silver Seer"- a person who can see the deaths of other...
5.9K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...
4.2K 197 67
Despite it being well past sunrise, the house was dark. I had woken up with a start, hearing the sound of a car below but now as I lay awake, I was i...