Catch Me if You Can (Male Rea...

By aLogan11

(Y/N) had never gone to any combat schools in all of Remnant. So why did Professor Ozpin take such an interes... More

(Y/N) Bio
Vol 1 Part 1
Vol 1 Part 2
Vol 1 Part 3
Vol 1 Part 4
Vol 1 Part 5
Vol 1 Part 6
Vol 1 Part 7
Vol 1 Part 8
Vol 1 Part 9
Vol 1 Part 10
Vol 1 Part 11
Vol 1 Part 12
Vol 1 Part 13
Vol 1 Part 14
Vol 1 Part 15
Vol 2 Part 1
Vol 2 Part 2
Vol 2 Part 3
Vol 2 Part 4
Vol 2 Part 5
Vol 2 Part 6
Vol 2 Part 7
Vol 2 Part 8
Vol 2 Part 9
Vol 2 Part 10
Vol 2 Part 11
Vol 2 Part 12
Vol 2 Part 13
Vol 2 Part 14
Vol 2 Part 15
Vol 2 Part 16
Vol 3 Part 1
Vol 3 Part 2
Vol 3 Part 3
Vol 3 Part 4
Vol 3 Part 5
Vol 3 Part 6
Vol 3 Part 7
Vol 3 Part 8
Vol 3 Part 9
Vol 3 Part 10
Vol 3 Part 11
Vol 3 Part 12
Vol 4 Part 1
Vol 4 Part 2
Vol 4 Part 3
Vol 4 Part 4
Vol 4 Part 5
Vol 4 Part 6
Vol 4 Part 7
Vol 4 Part 8
Vol 4 Part 9
Vol 4 Part 10
Vol 4 Part 11
Vol 4 Part 12
Vol 4 Part 13
Vol 4 Part 14
Vol 5 Part 1
Vol 5 Part 2
Vol 5 Part 3
Vol 5 Part 4
Vol 5 Part 5
Vol 5 Part 6
Vol 5 Part 7
Vol 5 Part 8
Vol 5 Part 9
Vol 5 Part 10
Vol 5 Part 11
Vol 5 Part 12
Vol 5 Part 13
Vol 5 Part 14
Ria Cdc Uipz Zi?
Vol 6 Part 1
Vol 6 Part 3
Vol 6 Part 4
Vol 6 Part 5
Vol 6 Part 6
Vol 6 Part 7
Vol 6 Part 8
Vol 6 Part 9
Vol 6 Part 10
Vol 6 Part 11
Vol 6 Part 12
Vol 6 Part 13
Vol 7 Part 1
Vol 7 Part 2
Vol 7 Part 3
Vol 7 Part 4
Vol 7 Part 5
Vol 7 Part 6
Vol 7 Part 7
Vol 7 Part 8
Vol 7 Part 9
Vol 7 Part 10
Vol 7 Part 11
Vol 7 Part 12
Vol 7 Part 13
Vol 7 Part 14
Vol 8 Part 1
Vol 8 Part 2
Vol 8 Part 3
Vol 8 Part 4
Vol 8 Part 5
Vol 8 Part 6
Vol 8 Part 7
Vol 8 Part 8
Vol 8 Part 9
Vol 8 Part 10
Vol 8 Part 11
Vol 8 Part 12
Vol 8 Part 13
Vol 8 Part 14
Vol 9 Teaser 1
Vol 9 Teaser 2
Vol 9 Teaser 3
Vol 9 Teaser 4
Vol 9 Part 1
Vol 9 Part 2
Vol 9 Part 3
Vol 9 Part 4
Vol 9 Part 5
Vol 9 Part 6
Vol 9 Part 7
Vol 9 Part 8

Vol 6 Part 2

560 10 3
By aLogan11

(3rd Person POV)

Cinder Fall's body was floating in water, ice chunks surrounding her. Her right eye suddenly opened up, twitching as she came to terms with her current situation. Bubbles escaped from her mouth as she struggled to get upright in the water. 

She activated her Maiden powers, able to escape from the water, only for Cinder to gasp for breath as she escaped the water.

She was crawling out of the pool of water onto the shore of an underground cave. Cinder held her hand out and tried to activate a small flame in her hands, but it died out quickly. Cinder grunted in frustration, slamming her Grimm-like fist to the ground, unknowingly opening up an exit to the cave. 

She looked up to see light pouring through the crack as well as the sound of howling wind. Cinder then looked up to notice the Vault under Haven Academy where she fought against Raven. Cinder then used her Grimm fist to punch at the crack in the wall.

Cinder staggered out of the cave and into the rain. She struggled to walk for a bit before collapsing to the ground, dragging herself through the mud. A woman could be heard approaching her.

Woman: Gods, are you okay?

The woman, holding a basket of food, looked down at Cinder in concern.

Woman: Where did you...?

Cinder crawled forward, revealing her Grimm arm. The woman gasped and dropped her basket. 

Cinder then looked up to the frightened woman, activating her Maiden powers and smiling evilly...

(Your POV)

Ruby: We need to take the Relic to Atlas?

You, Team RWBY, JNPR, and Qrow Branwen were at the house in Mistral.

Qrow: That's what Oz said.

Everybody looked to Weiss.

Weiss: You've got to be joking...

Nora: I mean, bright side, we finally get out of this house!

Weiss sighed.

Qrow: Well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either. And without the Spring Maiden here to seal the Relic back in its Vault, it's our best option.

Ren: Atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but their borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back.

Qrow: Eh, not everyone.

He activated his Scroll, showing a hologram of a highlighted portion of land.

Qrow: The city of Argus is a ways north of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas. They've got the largest Atlas military base outside the kingdom. There's no way they'd leave it abandoned, and if we play our cards right, I think there's a good chance we could convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood.

Blake: I mean, we do have the missing Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company.

Weiss: Ex-Heiress, actually.

Yang: True, true. But if there's a chance of reward money, I say we go for it.

Weiss: Ugh...

Ozpin: Hopefully the first option will suffice.

Oscar, letting Ozpin take over, walked into the room.

Qrow: Glad to see you're feeling better.

Ozpin: Likewise, and while I'm sure we could all use more time to recover, I'm afraid time is of the essence.

Blake: Right, as long as that thing's out in the open, its power could fall into the wrong hands.

Jaune: Speaking of, what does it do exactly? Qrow never really told us.

Everyone looked to Ozpin, who turned around to face them.

Ozpin: Of course.

He detached the Relic from his hip.

Ozpin: The Relic of Knowledge has a wonderful, and incredibly dangerous ability.

The Relic grew into its original size as it was found.

Ozpin: Its user can ask any question, and the Lamp will provide an answer.

Ozpin placed the Relic down, and it floated on the table, Ren looking at it in awe.

Ren: Intriguing...

Blake: That's incredible...

Ozpin: Indeed. However, it's not without drawbacks. The Lamp cannot tell of events that have yet to happen, and it will only ever answer three questions every one hundred years.

Yang: Well, I guess that's not so bad. Adds a lot of pressure though.

Nora: Then let's put it to a vote!

She zipped around the room, causing Ruby to jump and Qrow to spit out his coffee.

Nora: What should we ask first? Oh! Can we ask for more questions? CAN WE ASK FOR MORE QUESTIONS?

Ren facepalmed.

Ren: They're not wishes...

Ozpin chuckled.

Ozpin: I'm afraid you won't be able to ask it anything at the moment.

Nora grunted in frustration.

Ozpin: The questions were used before I sealed it away.

(Y/N): How do you know that?

Ozpin: I couldn't ask any questions.

You said nothing, suspicious of the convenience of his story.

Ruby: Well, at least now we know what it is. And we'll be sure to keep it safe!

(3rd Person POV)

Ruby ran through the forest, trying to find (Y/N).

Ruby: (Y/N)!

She looked around, growing more and more panicked.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Where are you?

She sprinted forward, finally finding (Y/N), his jacket off, seeming to rifle through the inside, looking for something.

He grabbed some small item, breathing a sigh of relief as he looked up, seeing Ruby.

He put the things back in the pocket, putting it back on as he walked towards Ruby, hugging her as she got nearer.

He pulled her closer, running a hand through her hair, seeming to breathe faster, finally calming down.

(Y/N): Are you alright?

Ruby nodded, looking at his jacket.

Ruby: Are... you?

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah... Where are the others?

Ruby turned, pointing in the opposite direction from whence she came.

Ruby: This way.

Ruby pulled (Y/N) along, trekking through the thick snow, Ruby still struggling slightly.

Ruby: Now I know why you run so weird.

(Y/N): What?

Ruby: You have to pull your feet so far out of the snow. Whenever you run, you raise your feet so much higher.

(Y/N): I don't run weird. And how do you know what running's like? You just zip around everywhere with your semblance.

Ruby: Hey! I run all the time.

(Your POV)

Ruby and you scoured through the train wreckage and picked up dust bullets, before looking to see the Relic of Knowledge slightly buried in the snow nearby. 

(Y/N): Should probably grab it, huh?

Ruby nodded, grabbing it, before turning to you, but you turned as Yang was complaining loudly as she struggled to get Bumblebee out of the snow.

Yang: Great! This is just great! We're stranded, we lost a third of our party, and we've gained a defenseless old lady!

With one final heave, Yang managed to extricate Bumblebee, but fell over to the ground, with her motorcycle following suit as she was partially covered in snow.

Maria: My name is Maria Calavera, and I am not defenseless! I'm just a little hard of hearing. And blind without my eyes, that are in desperate need of repair.

She tapped on her prosthetics, which opened wide and closed, before opening narrowly again.

Maria: Okay, I'm starting to see your point.

Qrow grunted.

Qrow: Yang, knock it off, will ya? If we lose our cool now, we'll just be inviting even more Grimm.

Blake: Does that even matter? Apparently, we've been attracting Grimm ever since we left Haven.

(Y/N): So what? Is it alright to make things worse?

Yang: Oh, and how could I forget about that?

Yang ignored you, turning to Oscar.

Yang: What happened to no more lies and half truths?

Oscar: Yeah, I think it's time we got an explanation...

Oscar's eyes glowed as control of his body was switched to Ozpin, who furrowed his brow at Yang's accusations.

Ozpin: I did not lie to you...

Weiss: Well you certainly didn't tell us everything about the Relic.

Ozpin: Please, now is not the time.

Yang: No, we're past that! I wanna know why you're still not telling us everything!

Ozpin: It is true that the Grimm are attracted to the Relics. It's faint, but undeniable. I believe it has to do with their origin, but I'm not entirely sure. Regardless, I feared that making you all aware would only add anxiety and negativity. It seemed like the safer option.

Weiss: You know, I'm getting real tired of people choosing what's best for me.

Yang: Is that why you chose to lie to everyone about Lionheart too?

Ozpin: Yes, as a matter of fact, I believed the Kingdom of Mistral deserved better than the truth. And I believed Leonardo deserved to be remembered for his lifetime of service, and not for the unfortunate missteps he made in his final years.

Yang: Missteps?

Ozpin: What Professor Lionheart did was reprehensible. I am not here to argue differently, but does one lapse in judgment truly negate all of his good? Do we not all have regrets? You may have met Professor Lionheart, but you never met the man he was before Salem found him.

Yang: Look, we're supposed to be in this together. You can trust us! We're not gonna turn our backs on you.

Ozpin raised his voice as everyone turned against him.

Ozpin: Do you really think Leo was the first?

Everyone stopped.

Ozpin: That he didn't say those exact same words to me? I'm sorry, but you have to understand that my behaviors are backed by experience. I'm not saying that I have reason to think you will betray me. I'm saying that I have reasons for the things that I do, the secrets I keep, the reason I...

He suddenly stopped and realized the missing Relic.

Ozpin: Where's the Relic?

Ruby: Right here.

Ruby now held it in her hands.

Ruby: It got scattered in the crash, and (Y/N) and I found it.

Ozpin: Please, hand it over.

Ozpin reached his hand out, but Ruby hesitated.

Ruby: So all those times you talked about having faith in humanity, that was just for everyone else?

Ozpin sighed.

Ozpin: That's not what I meant to suggest. Miss Rose, the Relic is a powerful item and I simply feel as though it is my burden to bear.

Ruby: But, you said it couldn't do anything right now.

Blake: Why does it matter who carries it?

Ozpin: I need you to listen to me--

Ozpin reached his hand out, but suddenly was stopped, stuck in his position, as you stepped in between Ruby and him.

Qrow: Oz?

Oscar was fighting back for control of his body.

Oscar: Hurry... he's... trying to stop you!

Yang: Stop her from what?

Oscar: He's afraid... you'll find out what he's... hiding!

Oscar suddenly collapsed, Yang, Weiss and Blake glared at the boy with intense looks, Ruby held the Relic of Knowledge defensively, but you looked at Oscar, wondering about his safety.

Oscar: Her name is Jinn. Say her name to summon her.

Ruby: Her name?

The wind picked up much more gradually, blowing snow even harder. The Relic started to glow in Ruby's hands.

Ruby: Jinn?

Suddenly, the snow stopped, floating in midair. The wind stopped blowing too.

Qrow: What?

Ruby then let go of the Relic as it floated a short distance away, cyan smoke emanating from it. Suddenly, the lamp was enveloped in the smoke, and formed  a giant, semi-nude feminine figure who emerged. 

Her skin and hair was colored blue, and decorated with gold jewelry and ornaments. The figure stretched and moaned as she had been awakened once again. This was Jinn, the aforementioned being inhabiting the Relic of Knowledge.

Jinn: Wonderful.

Everyone stared in awe at Jinn, while you tried to reach out with your magic.

Jinn: Tell me, what knowledge do you seek?

(3rd Person POV)

Back in Mistral, Cinder, now dressed in the clothes of the woman she encountered earlier, stepped out of an alleyway. Her Grimm arm was bandaged up to hide from onlookers. 

She looked to her left and noticed a holographic screen showing portraits of her and her allies. A subtitle below said "LAST KNOWN LOCATION: HAVEN ACADEMY, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH AGO".

Newscaster: The perpetrators, Cinder Fall, Hazel Rainart, Emerald Sustrai, and Mercury Black have still not been seen since the attack and are presumed to have fled the city. The Mistral police department is offering a reward to any citizen...

Cinder, realizing she was a wanted criminal, put her hood up to conceal her identity. She walked out into the rainy streets of Mistral, among crowds of people with their umbrellas up. People still carried out their businesses as usual, both legally and illegally. As Cinder continued walking, she noticed a symbol - a spider web with a spider in it - etched into the wall.

Cinder then walked into a restaurant, with some of the customers bearing tattoos similar to the symbol she found. She then walked up to Lil' Miss Malachite, who she presumed was the leader of the gang. Lil' Miss noticed her just as she was about to have her meal.

Lil' Miss: That's far enough.

Her two bodyguards walked up to Cinder, blocking her way. Cinder tossed down a sack full of Lien on the table.

Lil' Miss: Okay.

The bodyguards stepped back and Cinder took a seat across from her.

Cinder: You're Lil' Miss Malachite?

The older woman took out her hand fan.

Lil' Miss: I'm Lil' Miss Gon'-Skin-You-Alive if you ever take that tone with me again. 

She now looked to the Lien on the table.

Lil' Miss: Looks like your life's savings.

Cinder: It was somebody's.

Lil's Miss Malachite laughed.

Lil' Miss: Cute.

She then closed her hand fan.

Lil' Miss: What do you want for it?

Cinder pulled out her scroll, showing portraits of Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Team RWBY.

Cinder: I'm looking for these travelers.

Lil' Miss: Well, sweetheart, you came to the right place.

Cinder jolted a little as she looked behind her, noticing a man entering and being greeted by his group of friends sitting around a table, Lil' Miss chuckling at her.

Lil' Miss: A little jumpy today, hmm? You know, I used to be afraid of spiders. Want to know what I did about it?

Cinder: Learn to kill them?

Lil' Miss: Oh no, the world needs spiders. I just made the spiders work for me.

Cinder looked around, noticing all of the customers had the tattoo of spider web, insinuating that they all worked for Lil' Miss.

Lil' Miss: Give us a week, we'll find your travelers.

Cinder then got up and left.

Bodyguard: Lil' Miss, we already know where they are. That big guy asked about 'em last week.

Lil' Miss: I know we know, but what we don't know is who here in Mistral might be asking about her...

(Your POV)

Back in the snow, Maria adjusted her goggles to get a better look at what's in front of her, as you tried to figure out why you recognized the magic that came from her.

Jinn: I am Jinn, a being created by the God of Light to aid Humanity in its pursuit of knowledge. I've been graced with the ability to answer three questions every one hundred years. You're in luck, as I am still able to answer--

Ozpin: That's enough!

Everyone looked to Ozpin, who managed to regain control over Oscar's body, as you rested your hand on your axe, not wanting to hurt Oscar, but something was up.

Jinn: Two questions this era.

Everyone was shocked, in light of the fact that Ozpin telling you the Relic wouldn't work for them beforehand.

(Y/N): Surprise, surprise...

Jinn chuckled, her gaze passing over you as you felt the hairs on your back rise, but eventually she shifted her gaze to Ozpin.

Jinn: It's a pleasure to see you again, old man.

Ozpin: Ruby, please... Don't.

Qrow glanced to Ozpin, and stepped forward.

Qrow: Hey.

Suddenly, Yang, Weiss, and Blake got defensive at Qrow, Ruby staring in disbelief, while you stepped in between them.

(Y/N): Seriously?

Yang: What?

(Y/N): Did the train crash scramble your brains?

Yang: We've been lied to, somebody telling us that they know what's good for us.

Weiss: I would like to decide what's good for me, not have others do it for me.

Qrow: Kid.

Qrow put his hand on your shoulder, and you sighed, stepping to the side as he relented, speaking to Ruby.

Qrow: Do whatever you think is right, kiddo.

Ruby pondered her question, wondering what to ask.

Ruby: Jinn?

Ruby turned around to face Jinn, who had a curious look on her face, while Ozpin gritted his teeth in anger, as you started to walk closer to him.

Ruby: What is Ozpin hiding from us?

Ozpin: NOOOOOOO!

Ruby gasped and looked behind her. Ozpin lunged forward but you were already diving at him, but as soon as you were about to slam into him, suddenly, you found yourself alone, in a blank white space.

(Y/N): Ruby?

Ruby: Wha-- what? (Y/N)? Weiss? Yang?

Yang: Blake? Ru--

Weiss: --by? Ruby?

Blake: Yang?

Suddenly, an environment manifested, showing a path leading to a castle in the distance. You heard a woman humming in the background.

Jinn: Once upon a time, there stood a lonely tower... that sheltered a lonely girl.

You looked around, trying to see where Jinn was, but you couldn't find her. You walked closer to a woman sitting in front of a mirror that had appeared.

Jinn: Named... Salem.

(3rd Person POV)

The train, Argus Limited, shook, as Edel stepped out from inside of it, stepping out into the snow as it blew into him.

He looked around, taking in the sights as he pushed his hair out of his face.

A Seer Grimm appeared, floating out of a portal as he closed it, cutting off the arms of several demons.

Edel looked up to the Seer, seeing Salem through it as he opened his eyes once again, the tattoos on his right arm fading back.

Salem: Ahh, Aloysius. I seem to have lost track of the Relic. Do you know why?

Edel: No. However there is another development...

Salem: Yes?

Edel looked around, before looking back to Salem.

Edel: He is back. He has risen from his place of entrapment. The world may wonder why there are two o...

Suddenly Edel shot forward with his spear, attempting to stab through the Seer as it simply floated out of reach, Edel looking up, starting to lower his spear point into the ground.

Salem: Now, Aloy...

Edel slammed his spear down, teleporting above the Seer as this happened, piercing through the Grimm as it fell to the snow floor, dead.

Edel turned, looking into the snowstorm, seeing the footsteps and tracks that were left behind by the group.

He looked at the snow that started to conceal the tracks, groaning as he held his head in pain, thinking back to the past, as the awful memories rushed into his head.

He fell to the ground, trying to force himself to stand up, pushing up, looking to the tracks. He stumbled to his feet, following the tracks that led him to the group of heroes.

Aloysius stood on the balcony of his chambers, staring off into the darkness. He'd stayed in his room tonight, opting to take dinner in his room rather than deal with his family. He still didn't think he could look his father in the eye after their private conversation earlier that week.

There was a knock at his door and he moved towards it, not wanting to entertain any guests, no matter who it may be.

But it wasn't who he expected.

Herz: Aloysius. Good evening.

Aloysius: Good evening.

He said it without any feeling. This was a surprise, the general talking to him in his room, a new concept.

Everyone had secrets.

Herz: Is everything alright? I was worried when you didn't come down for dinner.

Aloysius: I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.

Herz: Very well. I wonder if I might speak with you.

Aloysius: About what?

Herz: A... private matter.

He tensed. The general and his father were very close, and was worried what this might entail. He didn't think he could refuse though. He was sure that the general wouldn't be deterred if he ignored him.

Aloysius: Of course. Come in.

The general stepped in, dressed in his formal attire, as he looked around the room.

Herz: Close the door.

With only the slightest hesitation, he did as requested.

Herz walked around the room, looking around, perhaps for something but he couldn't tell.

Herz: It's cold in here. You should close the window and light a fire at the very least.

Aloysius: Perhaps later. What do you want to talk about?

Herz slowly turned towards him.

Herz: The king told me about your conversation you had together.

Aloysius couldn't find his breath for a moment before he managed to shift his mask of indifference back into place.

Aloysius: Is that so?

Herz: Yes.

Aloysius: He's very sharing...

Herz: He can be I suppose. As you know.

Aloysius weighed his words before speaking.

Aloysius: Can you be more specific? I know lots of things.

Herz: Not that many. Just enough to cause trouble. But I think we can trust you, can't we?

Aloysius: With what?

Herz: Don't be coy, Aloysius. It doesn't suit you. With the secrets about Renata, of course. Of the magic that I'm sure she'd already shown to her trusted brother.

Aloysius looked at him sharply.

Aloysius: You're mistaken. She's shown me nothing of the sort.

Herz: Oh, Aloysius, you do amuse me. Sometimes I find it hard for you to be Malcom's son. You have a much softer heart. Especially when it comes to your sister.

Aloysius: It's not nearly as soft as you think.

Herz: Isn't it? But perhaps a heart takes experience and time to harden. When you will not flinch to learn shocking truths. I hope to be here when that happens. I think you have the potential for greatness, even if you don't believe it yourself.

He'd rarely noticed before how much he utterly disliked this man.

Aloysius: Thank you for your opinion, Herz. Now, what exactly was it you wanted to see me about? Or was it just to rehash part of my conversation with Father that, really, is none of your business?

Herz: I thought I'd come for a visit.

Aloysius was done with the games, clenching his fist.

Aloysius: Either get to the point or leave. Unless you want to demonstrate your magic. I've heard rumors, but I've never seen it, and I must say I'm curious. Unless of course that was magic with Logan...

Herz: Of course not. I would never use my powers in the open for anyone to see. That would risk exposure to those who might mean harm.

Aloysius: I suppose you're right.

Herz: You'd best tell Renata the same thing.

Aloysius' chest tightened.

A:loysius My father believes she has magic, but I've seen no evidence of anything unusual.

Herz: Are you sure? I think you're lying.

Aloysius: I'm not. What I am sure about is that I'd like you to leave my chambers. If you please...

Herz: Am I making you uncomfortable?

Aloysius: Not at all. But I'm tired and I wish to sleep.

The annoyingly amused look remained on his face. It was as if nothing he said had any effect on him.

Herz: I like you, Aloysius.

Aloysius: I'm deeply honored.

He couldn't keep the dryness out of his voice.

Herz: I've realized that you are very lonely. You are already eighteen, and you've made no moves to find a girl. You spend so much time by yourself... What do you do in your days, Aloysius?

Aloysius: Nothing that would interest you.

Herz: Really? It seems you spend much time with your sister.

Aloysius: Renata is my sister, yes, and I quite enjoy her company.

Herz: You are very nearly a man. A bit soft around the edges still, but perhaps you could sharpen them. You could become a fine weapon.

Aloysius: And why would I want to be a weapon of someone?

Herz: A weapon stands alongside the wielder, aiding them in their quest, but not forgotten or tossed to the side like many allies are. They serve, and are rewarded for their loyalty.

Aloysius: Then what are you suggesting?

Herz: The same thing that I suggested to your father when he ruled Solitas. I would let you in on the secrets of the world, and in turn you would aid me.

Aloysius: My father is already doing that.

Herz: Oh no. He only knows half the story. I could tell you everything.

Things haven't picked up yet, but the seeds have been sewn for conflict, and the seeds for alliances have been prepared.

Also these visions of the past, these flashbacks aren't always in order. For example this one happens before the one early in Vol 5 when Renata kills Ozma/Herz. 

Leave any questions or suggestions if you wish to.

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.7K 11
(Y/N), a new transfer student to Beacon, has gained the attention of the school's youngest huntress-in-training, Ruby Rose. But what is it about him...
1.4K 32 8
In the world of remnant there are four huntress schools and basically no huntsmen seeing as people thought that men couldn't be huntsmen, some men pr...
371 22 5
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
47.2K 691 30
This is a Yang X Reader, you are Y/N, a knight in training, ran from his home and now must live with his past right behind him, he joined Beacon to f...