𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠...

By ScarletStrawBerry21

!!THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A MULTIPLE-PART SERIES, SO IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE KNOW THERE IS MORE :))!! THIS STOR... More

𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐱
𝐀𝐥𝐟𝐞𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐏𝐭 𝟏
𝐀𝐥𝐟𝐞𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐏𝐭 𝟐
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐮𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬
𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬' 𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

4.4K 71 25
By ScarletStrawBerry21

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

Living in Gardenia was always enough for one Ares Peters, as she had grown comfortable being the security blanket for her younger twin sister, Bloom. After venturing out to find her one early afternoon, she ends up looking straight into the eyes of danger. To save herself, Bloom, and the unknown blonde from that standing threat, Ares discovers that magical abilities not only run through her veins but also Bloom's. She later finds herself in front of Alfea College for fairies where she hopes to keep her sister safe and learn more about the abilities that grow more and more confusing, but if only it were that simple.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

⚠️ THIS STORY MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE SEASON 8 OF THE OG WINX BECAUSE IT IS AN ABOMINATION ⚠️

I recently took it upon myself to watch the new Fate: Winx Saga that came out on Netflix earlier this year, though I did enjoy the show and how it took on the idea of fairies living in modern times I felt saddened to see the characters of the show I grew up with, be either whitewashed, turned evil, or simply be unincluded.

I wanted to make my own rendition of the show, as told mainly from the perspective of a new character, written in my own fashion for the enjoyment of others and myself

This story only includes the storyline of season 1, and other books will be made in honor of the other season (if the story can be adapted enough to add more characters on Ares's behalf)

With this character, I wanted to bring a more realistic look to the Winx as when I rewatched it I realized a lot of things get passed off as normal. Ares Peters as a person is protective, stubborn, and kind as she tried to juggle many issues that you will read about.

Fun fact: Bloom doesn't have a canon last name but her adopted parents, Vanessa and Mike, had the last name, Peters.

Please keep in mind I haven't edited this book just yet, but will soon.

I hope you all enjoy

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

-𝐒𝐒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 27
So what if the winx had an urgent mission and had to break up with the specialists because they had to be with their ex's because they're ex's are te...
11.9K 312 15
!!NUMBER 3 IN THE TWIN OF THE DRAGON FLAME SERIES!! After taking time to develop her newly acquired powers, Ares discovers a new coming threat while...
4.4K 134 37
My Working in her mom's flower shop by day and secretly pining for the college student that she steals kisses from by night, Bloom's first boring sum...
74.5K 1.4K 16
Growing up with a sister is never easy, imagine having to grow up with an older 'perfect' twin, it isn't exactly a walk in the park, especially when...