Bittersweet Boruto

By fearslayer

I do not own these characters, this is fake and fun. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

86 3 0
By fearslayer

Last night was amazing and Boruto couldn't get her out of his mind, though he'd gotten use to that now. It was another day off for team seven, and Boruto didn't plan on doing much. He felt like being with Sarada would help him from being so bored.
Just as Boruto was about to call Sarada he heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Himawari yelled.

"It's ringing it's ringing." Boruto said rolling in his bed impatiently.

"She picked up! Sarada my love." Boruto said standing on his bed facing the wall.

"Yes, Boruto." Sarada whispered in his ear.

"Yaaaaa." Boruto got scared and jumped so bad he hit the ceiling.

"Oop." Sarada held in a little laughter, she'd be laughing more if it wasn't her fault.

"Ow ow ow." Boruto rubbed his head.

"Come here." Sarada said as she sat on her legs and patted her thighs for Boruto to lay his head.

They faced the tv so they could watch a movie while Boruto recovered.

"And how is it." Sarada said running her hand slowly through his blonde locks.

"I've decided this is the best spot in the leaf village, my lady has the best thighs." Boruto said.

"H-hey don't get all perverted on me." Sarada said.

"I only said such a thing because it was you, my beautiful girlfriend." Boruto said.

"Well I guess this was my idea but the only reason I'm letting you is because you're my boyfriend." Sarada said blushing.

"Cuuuuuute." Someone from the doorway whispered.

"Ah Himawari get outta here." Boruto said blushing.

"Hehehe." Himawari ran off giggling.

"So your heads all better then?" Sarada questioned.

"Huh, n-no I definitely need to lay on your legs still." Boruto said.

"How about this." Sarada grabbed Boruto by the face and made him lay up against her chest.

"Now babe, I love you and everything, and this would be great, if it didn't feel like I was laying on a board." Boruto said.

"Why you, chaaa." Sarada punched him in the head. Total knock out.

"Oh hi Sarada dear, did Boruto get too handsy?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah but don't worry I handled it, mom." Sarada said, making Hinata blush and walk away giddy and excited.

'I'm the worst it was my fault and I made his mom think he was a perv, even though he was being one a little. Either way i'll have to make up for it'

Sarada looked at him laying there, she continued to comb his hair with her fingers.

'God sometimes when I look at him I think why him, why did it have to be this immature, idiot, he's so, so heroic, and clever, and I see a bright future when I see that handsome smile, I cannot afford to lose him, no matter what.' Sarada thought.

Sarada couldn't help it she moved to kiss his sleeping face and just before she got there his eyes opened.

"Trying to take advantage of me huh." Boruto teased.

"Idiot just come here." Sarada sat him up against the bed this time and sat on his lap.

Sarada and Boruto kissed for so long Sarada threw her glasses on Boruto's bed.

Hinata walked up the stairs to see Himawari peeking into Boruto's room. Hinata knew she should be the adult and barge in but she couldn't help but join Himawari. That is until she saw the two of them, and proceeded to drag Himawari away.

"Mama I want to watch." Himawari whined.

"Boruto don't do those things here, i'm not ready as a mother to see my boy as a sexual deviant." Hinata cried.

"EH! Sexual deviant, mom wait that's not, ah jeez." Boruto groaned.

"At least she wasn't mad, could've been worse." Sarada said.

"You got that right, you haven't been on the receiving end of a byakugan." Boruto laughed.

"Let's not scar her any further." Sarada said as she stood up and held a hand for Boruto to get up.

"Where to?" Boruto asked.

"I don't know yet." Sarada looked back and smiled.

"Anywhere is good with you babe." Boruto said.

"Good." She smiled as they began walking hand in hand.

Whilst walking they saw Shikadai walking.

"Boruto is he with someone?" Sarada asked.

"No way I'd know about it." Boruto said confidently.

"Boruto." Sarada said as she grabbed his face and made him look, sure enough Shikadai was walking with a girl who had blonde hair.

"Awe man how could he not tell me I bet he's embarrassed, well I've got nothing to be embarrassed about so I guess I just don't understand." Boruto said.

"I think that's Yodo, from the hidden sand, she fought Shikadai in the chunin exams." Sarada said.

"How poetic, a relationship blooms from the seeds of battle." Sarada said.

"Oh yeah well so did we, you chasing me around and everything." Boruto pouted.

"Awe you loved me too back then." Sarada asked.

"Well I can't say I much knew what love was back then, but I've only ever had very specific feeling towards you. The moment I saw this gorgeous eyes and that amazing hair, and you're such a bad ass." Boruto said.

"Oh Boruto." Sarada said as she pulled him in for a kiss.

"Hey what about that?" Boruto said breaking the kiss.

She looked and saw he was pointing at Shikadai and Yodo.

"What about them." Sarada said.

"No not them, look they're walking with ear buds in, why don't we try the new karaoke place that just opened." Boruto said.

"You just want to hear me sing don't you?" Sarada said.

"Don't you wanna hear me?" Boruto said, Sarada blushed and stiffened after hearing that. Sarada just grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the karaoke place without another word.

When they got to their rented room Sarada sat down and Boruto immediately looked for a song.

"Don't worry dear I'll go first." Boruto said.

Boruto chose Lonely Go! By Brian the Sun.
When the song began Boruto jumped in quickly.

Kimi ga iru kara boku wa koko ni iru yo

Unuboreteita koto ni sae kizukazu ni
Nanimokamo te ni shita ki de ita nda
Aa nani hitotsu mamorenai kurushimi de mogaite
Haiboku shiranai mama tsuyoku narou nante netoboketeita

Kimi ga iru kara boku wa koko ni iru yo
Nanimo nakatta wake ja nai
Mirai ga soko de matteiru nda
Kimi dake no itami ga hora, kibou wo tsukanda

Lonely lonely lonely Go!

Boruto wasn't a very good singer, but that's not why Sarada was mesmerized. Even in singing to his girlfriend he puts his whole heart into it. And Sarada could tell the song meant something more to him, after all they understood each other's pains very well. It is tough not having your father around or there for you all the time. Nobody understood that more than them. The feeling of loneliness even though you're surrounded by those you love and whom love you, it's a very confusing and uncomfortable pain. Tears began to form in Sarada's eyes as she thought about how she was before they started dating and him as well.

"Boruto!" Sarada yelled as she tackled him and hugged him.

"I'll never let you feel alone again." Sarada cried.

"Hey, we have each other, and I'll never feel alone if I have you." Boruto gave her a glowing reassuring smile.

"I love you." Sarada said.

"I love you too." Boruto said.

"It's getting late should I walk you home?" Boruto asked.

"I'd like that." Sarada said as the two left hand in hand.

When they reached the Uchiha house Boruto kissed her good night and walked home. When Boruto opened the door his dad was standing there.

"Son I think it's time we have a talk." Naruto said.

"What is it dad?" Boruto asked.

"You're not in trouble kid, but do try not to scare your mother." Naruto joked.

"Dad if this is THE talk you're trying here I already know about that stuff, and Sarada and I are too young anyways." Boruto said.

"Well as long as you know that, now you'll have to think about everything else son." Naruto said.

"Like?" Boruto said.

"Like marriage, a house, kids." Naruto started.

"D-dad stop I'm still just fourteen we aren't thinking about that yet." Boruto said.

"Well one day you aren't paying attention and then bam got a kid on the way." Naruto said.

"Alright I've had enough of this conversation night dad." Boruto said.

"I'm proud of you son." Naruto said.

"Thanks dad love you." Boruto said as he ran upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
161K 4.6K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc