Chapter 3

Last night was amazing and Boruto couldn't get her out of his mind, though he'd gotten use to that now. It was another day off for team seven, and Boruto didn't plan on doing much. He felt like being with Sarada would help him from being so bored.
Just as Boruto was about to call Sarada he heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Himawari yelled.

"It's ringing it's ringing." Boruto said rolling in his bed impatiently.

"She picked up! Sarada my love." Boruto said standing on his bed facing the wall.

"Yes, Boruto." Sarada whispered in his ear.

"Yaaaaa." Boruto got scared and jumped so bad he hit the ceiling.

"Oop." Sarada held in a little laughter, she'd be laughing more if it wasn't her fault.

"Ow ow ow." Boruto rubbed his head.

"Come here." Sarada said as she sat on her legs and patted her thighs for Boruto to lay his head.

They faced the tv so they could watch a movie while Boruto recovered.

"And how is it." Sarada said running her hand slowly through his blonde locks.

"I've decided this is the best spot in the leaf village, my lady has the best thighs." Boruto said.

"H-hey don't get all perverted on me." Sarada said.

"I only said such a thing because it was you, my beautiful girlfriend." Boruto said.

"Well I guess this was my idea but the only reason I'm letting you is because you're my boyfriend." Sarada said blushing.

"Cuuuuuute." Someone from the doorway whispered.

"Ah Himawari get outta here." Boruto said blushing.

"Hehehe." Himawari ran off giggling.

"So your heads all better then?" Sarada questioned.

"Huh, n-no I definitely need to lay on your legs still." Boruto said.

"How about this." Sarada grabbed Boruto by the face and made him lay up against her chest.

"Now babe, I love you and everything, and this would be great, if it didn't feel like I was laying on a board." Boruto said.

"Why you, chaaa." Sarada punched him in the head. Total knock out.

"Oh hi Sarada dear, did Boruto get too handsy?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah but don't worry I handled it, mom." Sarada said, making Hinata blush and walk away giddy and excited.

'I'm the worst it was my fault and I made his mom think he was a perv, even though he was being one a little. Either way i'll have to make up for it'

Sarada looked at him laying there, she continued to comb his hair with her fingers.

'God sometimes when I look at him I think why him, why did it have to be this immature, idiot, he's so, so heroic, and clever, and I see a bright future when I see that handsome smile, I cannot afford to lose him, no matter what.' Sarada thought.

Sarada couldn't help it she moved to kiss his sleeping face and just before she got there his eyes opened.

"Trying to take advantage of me huh." Boruto teased.

"Idiot just come here." Sarada sat him up against the bed this time and sat on his lap.

Sarada and Boruto kissed for so long Sarada threw her glasses on Boruto's bed.