And Then She Was Gone

Galing kay CerrahQuack

A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control w... Higit pa

The Departure
Goodbye Alex
Heading West
Small Town Vibes
Coffee For Two
So Awkward
So What's The Game Plan?
Forward Down The Path!
Adapt and Overcome
Into The Wolves Den
Old Friends
Your Color Lacks Conviction
Tell Me More...
One Condition
On Our Terms
Happily Ever After
Sharing Spaces
The Guest Of Honor
Did He...?
Check Mate
A Challenge
Alpha Mathias
A Tense Exchange
Let Me Explain
Ground Rules
Candelit Dinner
Night Night
An Exercise
Cleanse Yourself
Hush
Time For A Lesson
The Mess Hall
A Change of Pace
Submit
A Fresh Start
Barbie Girl
Missing Pieces
Ying and Yang
A Compromise
The Beast
A Storms Coming
An Irregularity
Gentle Hands
Can We Go Already?
Home Sweet Home
More Chocolate Please
You're Beautiful
What Happened?
So Now You Need Me?
Baby Steps
Carried Off To Sea
Testing The Formula
What's the problem?
You Wont
Wounded Pride
A New Assignment
You Called Her?
A Fresh Start
Building The Foundation
Some Time Apart
Ill Be Waiting
A Long Day
Don't Make Me Change My Mind
Patience
It Takes Two To Tango
Gal Pals
Mathias: The Beginning
Pay Attention To Me
A Hard Lesson
Mine
It's all bullshit, right?
Little Wolf
The Alphas Kryptonite
Pick One
Hope
Disappointed Expectations
Routine Followup
She Took The Stairs
Thoroughly Spent
The Alphas Best Friend
Home
Time To Change
House Warming
A New Routine
A Surprise
Tease
A Blonde, A Brunette and a Red Head Walked Into a Bar...
We Meet Again
Eat Your Words
Mr. Sensitive
You're So Annoying
The Domino Effect
Fractured
The Betas Dilemma
New Developments
Measured Steps
I Got You
Whats Happening?
Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble
Recovery
You Need To Wake Up
The Past Meets The Present
Running Theories
The Rumor Mill
The Mad Queen
Set In Motion
Phone Date
Package Received
Elena: July 1763
An Error Of Dissociation
A Slight Delay On Pay Day
Internal Struggle
A Heavy Burden
A Perfect Night
First Watch
You're Not Forgiven
Destiny
A Firsthand Account
Baby Sitting Detail
The Perfect Storm
It's Over
Recuperation
Battle Ready
Green With Envy
An Alternative Perspective
Growing Pains
Show Me
Boys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Tangled Webs
Divided Interests
The Lazy Luna
Party Crasher
The Lunas Guard
The Missing Piece
Communication
Thank You
It Puts The Lotion On The Skin
The Love Of A Mate

Girl Time

607 38 5
Galing kay CerrahQuack

Jason had been correct, he got some. He got multiple vigorous somes. As soon as he told Elizabeth that he had not only agreed to her hanging out with Stacie, but that he had already made the plans, her mood instantly changed. She went from annoyed and frustrated to being shocked and excited. Instantly finding him the most attractive version of himself she had ever seen, and unable to keep her hands off of him, which was a clear role reversal to their usual routine. In fact, he even had been woken up to more of the some.

Both of them were beaming in the morning for their own separate reasons, and were sickeningly affectionate with one another, which only disgusted Mark as the ever present third wheel on this weekend trip. She must have tried on at least three outfits before Jason had to remind her it was not a date and she didn't need to be so concerned about looking perfect, she nodded in agreement but continued to still fuss about her appearance as if he had said nothing. She also asked him about a thousand times if he was sure and he said yes every time with a smile, enjoying the way her eyes bursted with excitement each time he confirmed it, and feeling a little guilty each time about how excited she was just to go to the mall with a girl without feeling watched. At least, she wouldn't know she was being watched.

"Now Elizabeth... What are the rules?" Jason asked over to her sitting in the passenger seat of the SUV, having refused the limo as she didn't want to seem abnormal.

"Keep my phone on. Call you or Mark-" she began to recite and she was abruptly cut off.

"Call me. I'll answer." Jason said firmly, knowing he would have his phone in his hand all day in anxiety while she was out.

"Call you," she corrected herself for his satisfaction. "If I have any problems. Scream if unable to call and afraid." She said her brows furrowing trying to remember the rest.

"And?" He questioned wanting her to derive the answers on her own.

"And... keep all receipts?" She looked over struggling to remember, he nodded and waited for her to continue. "Don't talk to strangers?" He further nodded. "Don't leave the mall." She said firmly remembering the last one clearly.

"I cannot stress enough that you should call me for any reason. If you're not having fun, if you get
tired, if you become uncomfortable... if you miss me." The last reason with a suggestive smile. "I won't mind. Mark and I are going to be nearby and not
committed to anything, so we can come get you within minutes."

"I'm sure I'll be fine." She said with an eye roll and a smile, he in this moment reminding her of her uncle with his rules and protective nature. "But I'll text you throughout the day, so you don't worry." She said grasping at his bicep and planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Alpha and I are going to meet you two for dinner around 5." Mark quickly said earning a very heavy glare from Jason as he did not decide that and was leaning against it.

"Okay." She said with a shrug and a smile, being too giddy to recall that Mark was a man whore who was interested in the redhead.

"There's a sushi place nearby with really good reviews. You guys will love it." The beta adverting his eyes from the alpha and giving a grin to Elizabeth with a pat on her shoulder, finding his Avenue through her.

"It's not confirmed we'll be able to join you two for dinner." Jason said continuing to glare at Mark through the rear view mirror.

"It's pretty confirmed. I made reservations." He had lied, his hands immediately going down to his phone to schedule online reservations for 5pm.

"Sushi sounds good." She said with a nod. "Hey, if she wants to hangout again, can you put her number in my phone? You know, instead of texting her and pretending to be me from yours?" Her face eager as she looked over at him with large doe eyes.

"Let's just see how it goes." He said, refusing to say yes or no until he saw how the day went.

"That's fair, I guess." She shrugged, and he was surprised how quickly she was to drop the subject for now.

————————-

Jason walked with Elizabeth hand in hand into the mall, with Mark on her other side already scouring the mall for Stacie, even more eagerly than Elizabeth seemed to be. They spotted her standing over by the fountain tapping away at  her phone, in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, her blue gray eyes lifting over to see the trio and a warm confused smile erupted on her face.

"Elizabeth! It's great to see you, forgive my face." She said with a light laugh. "I thought it was just going to be just the two of us. I would have dressed a little better had I known."

"You look great." Mark quickly chimed in before Elizabeth could say anything in return.

"Uh... t-thank you." She said awkwardly as her eyes had diverted to him, her cheeks blushing and looking clearly uncomfortable adjusting her oversized purse on her shoulder in order to do something distracting. Eventually she pulled her eyes away from him to look back at Elizabeth with an awkwardness to her smile.

"They're not staying." Elizabeth said shaking
her head with a smile. "They just-"

"We could though, if you wanted us to." Mark said quickly, trying to plant a seed, Stacies eyes diverting back to him again before flickering back to Elizabeth.

"We cannot." Jason said sharply finding Marks impulsivity pissing him off entirely. "Here Elizabeth." He said quickly pulling out his wallet and handing her the black credit card. "Call me if you have any trouble using it, I'll get you your own soon."

"Okay, thank you." She said taking it and popping up on her tippy toes to give him a quick kiss on the lips, he turning it into a lingering one by cupping her face and holding her there for a minute.

Mark taking the time they were distracted to again speak to the redhead. "I mean seriously, we're literally doing nothi-"

"We're leaving now." Jason said as he had released himself from Elizabeth to grab at Marks shoulder in a bone crushingly tight grip which actually caused him to wince. "You two have fun. And forgive my friend, he's socially awkward from a mental deficit derived at birth. Elizabeth, don't forget to text me." Jason said reminding her that she said she would and he now expected her to do so. Beginning to drag Mark in the same grip, the beta straining out something about dinner at 5 as he was rapidly pulled away.

"I'm sorry about that." Elizabeth said looking down at her laced hands awkwardly. "They... they're always like that."

"I actually found it quite funny." Stacie said with a laugh watching the two men disappear, more specifically Mark. "Is he going to be okay?" She wore a slightly confused grimace on her face watching the area they had just left.

"He'll be fine." Elizabeth said with a dismissive hand wave. "But the real question is will be ever learn?" She said with a smirk before her face dropped to a comical seriousness. "The answer is no. He won't." She said before the two laughed. "He's just a dog, and you're a new bone he wants." She said putting Marks business out there flagrantly.

"Ah, I think I know the type." She said with a nod and a knowing smile. "But how much of a dog?" She asked in interested curiosity.

"The night we met at the bar, he left with a bride and a bridesmaid from a bachelorette party. And then used me and Jason to make a clean break the next morning, with only a goodbye as the woman broke down crying in the hallway." Elizabeth said shaking her head with a roll of her eyes thinking about how icky that how situation was.

"Gross." Stacie grimaced as if utterly disgusted. "She deserved that though. How you going to be out celebrating your wedding and sleep with another guy? Let alone share him with your friend. Trashy to say the least." She said with a face of pure repulsed judgement.

"Exactly. I hope he found out immediately and saved himself the misery of having to get divorced." Elizabeth said back with a firm nod as if wishing it into the air so it would become reality. Her fingers finally slipping the credit card into the wallet within her purse. "So what do you want to do first?"

"Manicures and pedicures with a couple of glasses of wine?" She shrugged with her eyebrows raised as if questioning if it was a good idea.

"Absolutely. I haven't done either of those in months. I need to get my eyebrows done too." Elizabeth added excitedly at the idea.

"Great let's go, it's down this way." Stacie said obviously happy her idea was a good one to start off with. Leading Elizabeth towards the nail salon as they began to energetically talk about their personal lives. Stacie was single and rather dejected from pursuing a relationship anytime soon because of men exactly like Mark. She was going to graduate with her psychology degree next spring, sharing her major in common with Elizabeth. She hoped to get out of Montana one day, refusing to allow it to be the place she was born, raised and eventually died in. The two seemed to click very well together and they only bonded more with several glasses of wine as they pampered themselves.

All the while they were watched with the golden eyes of the tracker who was regarded the best at scenting her, Chase. He had found her first in the woods before Jason had even met her, he had caught her when she tried to run upon her arrival, and he was the one wolf she always felt was watching her from the line of trees. He was the lead tail on her in the mall and he kept his distance, casually dressed and donning a baseball cap to cover his eyes, giving updates to Jason on her whereabouts, or otherwise lack of movement. And even though Jason was comforted with his updates, he still texted her after about an hour and a half feeling her absence and already missing her, not being able to wait for her to text him first.

What are you doing?

Getting my nails done.

Nice.
What color?

Hot pink lol

My favorite color

I thought it was gray now.

Nope. Hot pink again.
I miss you.

Miss you too.

Mark won't shut up about her.
Hello?
Elizabeth are you there?

Sorry nails had to dry. She's not interested. Already warned her.

Good I'll let him know.
He's pissed. Pretty hilarious.

I'll text you later. Trying on clothes.

K. Love you

Love you too

"You know, looking at Jason, I never would have picked him for the clingy type." Stacie said with a laugh as she tried on an over the top hat, with a wide brim, before finishing the style with some outlandish blue cat eyes glasses before turning to look at Elizabeth for her opinion.

"You look really good. I'm totally buying that for you." She said laughing, Jason having explicitly stated to her to be unconcerned about money multiple times. "And yeah. Super clingy. Super jealous. He's got quite a temper on top of it all, but I've think I've learned how to back him down." Elizabeth said with a small smile and a nod.

"It's funny you can look at a person one way and they can be the complete opposite. Temper I can see. His eyes look pissed off all the time. Except when he looks at you. It's adorable really. He hasn't hit you has he?" She asked her question getting lower as she thought about Elizabeth's statements about learning how to manage his foul moods.

"No. I don't think he would ever, either. But he's also not opposed to being a complete dick, should he deem it necessary." Elizabeth said with a shake of her head and a roll of her eyes as she complained about Jason without caution of who was listening.

"All men have a dickish way about them." Stacie said removing the glasses to accentuate her own eye roll. "My last boyfriend, he was night and day. When we were good, we were great. When we were bad, we were real bad. He ended up beating me towards the end, sometimes for no reason. Said I had a smart ass mouth or whatever tickled his fancy at the moment. And then one day, he found a new girl and dropped me like a sack of potatoes. Fucking prick." She said rather bitterly towards the end. "I'm for the better now though, I didn't realize it at the time, but it was a blessing. They have a kid now together, and guess what? He's still a woman beater. Poor girl. She's stuck with him now."

"That's so sad. I'm glad you got away from that. But she doesn't have to stay with him, she could just take the kid and run." Elizabeth said logically thinking about the situation as she donned her own hat.

"Ooh! Look at those dresses, let's go try them on." Stacie said abruptly pulling her along by the wrist. "They'll go perfect with the hats!" She snickered. "And no, she can't leave. He would have killed me if I left. He was crazy possessive. I would still be with him if he hadn't magically lost his interest. And she's got a child with him. She's got no hope." She said with a firm shake and slightly sympathetic look on her face. "We should wear these to dinner tonight." She said with a laugh, thinking how out of place they would look in flowing flowery dresses and wide brimmed hats with large ostentatious glasses, the outfits would make them look like geriatric aunts who tended to their gardens all day and gossiped.

"Oh my god. Jason will never give me access to the credit card again if I show up looking like this. He's very particular, and he has to match me. Like has to. I think he has OCD." Her last statement coming out more like a thought. "Eh, whatever. Let's do it."

Stacie and Elizabeth grabbed their sizes laughing as they entered the same wide dressing booth. Stripping their clothes, and putting on their new garbs with hats and glasses.

"A fashion catastrophe." Stacie laughed as she took several selfies of them in different poses.

"I actually like it. This is going to be my new M.O." Elizabeth said in mock sincerity.

"Yeah right." Stacie said with a head shake and a laugh as she began to search through her purse pulling out a ziplock bag of gummies in greens and purples looking like little hearts. Popping a purple one into her mouth. "Jason will never let you hang out with me again." She said looking back into the mirror after she carelessly threw the gummies on the bench to the side, beginning to take more picture. "I'm posting this. People are going to split when they see it."

"H-hey. W-what are those?" Elizabeth looked over to the bag of gummies in curiosity.

"What are what?" Stacie said in distraction as she began to type out a catchy line for the photos.

"The gummies. Lucy said they were edibles. What are they?" She nodded towards them still eyeing them in curiosity.

"Oh. They're really fun. The purple one makes your muscles relax and you just feel like really chill." She said making her body look floppy to accentuate her words. "And the green ones are the dangerous ones. They're the mental high. You get super giddy but then like super horny as they begin to fade. It's the most bizarre thing." She said shaking her head as if wondering how the two things correlated with one another.

"How long do they last?" She showing now she had a marked interest in them. Stacie seemed to be handling herself well and Lucy appeared more drunk the other night than anything and she had taken them.

"A couple of hours." She shrugged. Her movement stopping and she eyeing Elizabeth suspiciously in the mirror. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." Elizabeth said shrugging and looking away from them.

"Do you want to try it?" She continued to eye her suspiciously, Elizabeth just shrugged not answering yes or no. Stacie laughed and then sighed with a shake of her head. "What time is it?"

Elizabeth looked down at her phone. "It's 2:30."

"What time are they meeting us for dinner?" She questioned back quickly.

"Mark said the reservation is at 5." Elizabeth said back not seeing her train of thought.

She gave a shrug and a face that clearly said fuck it, as she reached into the ziplock bag and pulled out a purple and green gummy. "If you're gonna try them, you have to take them now. I don't want your fiancé fucking killing me if you show up a limp giggling mess trying to mount him in the restaurant." She placed them in Elizabeth's hand. "But I mean like now. Otherwise, you won't have enough time to regroup." Stacie then turned her back adjusting her hat in a side position. "I'm totally wearing this out of here. We're literally wearing this to the restaurant. See what that dog Mark has to say about my outfit then." She said with another laugh as she began to pull the tags off the clothes.

Elizabeth hesitated for a moment before she too like Stacie displayed the fuck it face and popped them in her mouth. Stacie seemed to be enjoying herself and not acting too goofy. "Why didn't you take the green one?" Elizabeth asked in curiosity after the fact she had taken both.

"Bitch." She said with a laugh. "Did you not hear me? After what you told me about Mark I'm not trying to be another notch in his bedpost. When I said super horny. I meant super horny." Her face shifted into a huge grin. "Jason will be pleasantly surprised. I'm sure. "

Elizabeth began to remove the tags from the clothes hat and glasses she was currently wearing. "Give me your tags, I'll go pay."

"Ah, here you go. I'll have to thank Jason for my new favorite outfit." She said still grinning handing all the tags over. "I'll pack our clothes in my bag, it's large enough." She said as she began to grab her shirt and jeans off the floor and shove them into her oversized purse.

"Okay. Meet you upfront." Elizabeth said grabbing her own purse and pulling out her phone to text Jason as she walked up to the counter in the back of the store with the tags.

Got a new outfit.

Let me see.

It's a surprise.

Send me a pic of your tits.

Omg. Stfu

Is that a no?

K. Still shopping see you at 5

Still waiting
Please?

Bye Jason

Woman, send me a pic

Ttyl. Love you

Fine be that way. Love you too

The cashier looked curiously at Elizabeth who seemed to be zoned out on her phone holding up the line. "Umm... excuse me miss? I asked if you were ready."

"W-what?" Elizabeth looked up distractedly and suddenly remembered where she was. "Oh y-yes. We're wearing these out. Here's the tags." She said handing them over and struggling to find the black credit card.

"You good, Liz?" Stacie asked with a goofy grin in her floppy hat.

"Yeah. Found it!" She said handing it over to the cashier, who rang them up in rapid speed, however his movements seemed to be slow and Elizabeth began to hear a wobble sound ringing in her ears.

"I got it." Stacie said grabbing the receipt and credit card from the cashier and slipped them into her purse pocket with a head shake and another laugh as Elizabeth seemed to once again be in a distracted stupor. "Damn girl. You're a light weight. Don't worry it'll ease up soon." She whispered into Elizabeth's ears her voice coming out in a deep tone in a garbled slow motion as she linked her arms through hers and lead her out of the store. "I know just the place we should go next.." she said her voice still distorted as she gently lead Elizabeth along with care down the hall of the mall, eventually
grabbing the phone from Elizabeth's limp grasp and depositing it into a trashcan as they passed.

Chase's golden eyes stayed staring at the clothing store idly, Elizabeth's scent still powerfully emitting from within its depths, as her previous outfit remained discarded on the changing room floor.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.1K 466 30
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...
21.5K 332 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2.9M 27.1K 13
⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ DARK ROMANCE ⚠️ "What shall I do now that I have seized my prey?" He questions me, voice sonorous and husky whilst he inhales...
773K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...