One last time

By erniefanficfan

It takes place after Johnny and Noah have broken up 3 months ago due to Johnny cheating on Noah with Asher An... More

3 months before
Present day pt1
Present day pt2
Darn gas
Darn gas pt2
Friends?
Friends ? Pt 2
After lunch

3 months ago pt2

19 0 0
By erniefanficfan

POV: Johnny's
Noah left earlier and I was so bored in the house and then I remembered Asher and I had made plans to go eat lunch together , the thought of me being with Asher made my dick throb don't get me wrong I love Noah but he's always away either it being filming or hanging out with his friends and he always comes home tired and I want me some ass , so sometimes I get some from Asher but it means nothing I'm just horny , well anyways me and Asher went to eat lunch and I took him with me back home to watch some movies and while we were watching the notebook he started rubbing my dick and I looked at him and he was smirking at me and he was hard too , we started jerking each other off and I decided I would go out of my way and suck his thick ass 6inch dick I mean I was chocking on that thing he was moaning and moaning he pushed my head down all the way and I deep-throated that dick for a record time but he pulled me up before he could cum and he pulled off my pants and boxers and started sucking my 8inch dick and before I could cum I pulled him up and took him to the bedroom , I pushed him on the bed and we started kissing with tongue I lifted his legs up and started licking his ass he has the cutest moan he just kept moaning and moaning so I though I would just start fisting him while I was fisting him I was sucking his thick dick when I say he was screaming I mean he was screaming  then he grabbed my face and said " I need you dick in my right now " I looked at him and said ok , I was about to put my dick in him but he stopped me and said " what about a condom " fuck condoms " I said , and then I put my dick in him and started thrusting the more he moaned the harder I pounded out his ass I pound his ass for 20 minutes and now I needed to blow my load , I started jerking my dick in his face and boom as I started cumming in his mouth the door busted open it was Noah he looked furious with tears in his eyes , my heart dropped to the floor I kept say I'm sorry over and over again , I blinked for one second and then all I see is him swinging at Asher , Asher is on the floor and Noah is on top of him punching him I go and grab Noah but he pushes me off and goes right back in I have to carry him out of the room he slaps the shit out of me and tell me to pack my shit , I went back into the room where Asher was trying to get back up he was bleeding everywhere I let him use my shirt to clean up the blood , when Noah came back the next day he threw out my stuff and changed the locks on the door.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...