Amelie (ON HOLD)

By SweetCosette

Amelie went unnoticed... or so she thought. Since the first time Amelie George stepped into a school, she... More

INTRODUCTION
WARNINGS
AESTHETICS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI

VII

13.3K 597 254
By SweetCosette

ᴄʜʀɪs sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ the other side of the door with his hands folded over his large belly peeking from his night shirt where several stains of mustard and I don't even want to know what lied.

"Everything alright in here?" Chris was the dorm supervisor who lived downstairs, and he did not look happy.

"Every... Everything's fine." I held the door at a narrowed angle to make sure he couldn't see further in. Then he'd seen vampy with a mini husky.

"Really? Because I heard barking. You know the rules about pets in dorms." He scolded. Crap. He'd heard Bailey.

"There's no pets in here, Chris. I was just watching a documentary." I lied.

Chris narrowed his eyes in a suspicious look. "At 2 in the morning?"

"Crazy, I know. But why not?" I chuckled nervously and tightened my grip on the door.

"Why do you look like you're hiding something?" he asked. He wasn't buying it. I knew I wasn't the best liar but how was I supposed to explain to him about a strange, well-dressed vampire and a dog perched on my bed.

"I-I don't." why did I have to freaking stutter when I got nervous or scared? It was my utter downfall.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I take a look?" a grown ass man snooping around a young woman's room in the middle of the night. That sure wasn't creepy. But it was less creepy than the picture in my head if he found Vincenzo. What if he killed him?

No. I didn't want to think about that.

I tried to deny Chris's demand, holding on tightly to the door but he wouldn't budge. He pushed past me and scanned the room. Shit.

But Vincenzo was gone.

So was Bailey.

Where the hell did they go?

I held my breath like a balloon desperate to withhold its last piece of air before it deflated and fell to the floor. Chris inspected every nock and cranny of my room, and when he went into the bathroom, I almost screamed in fear that Vincenzo was hiding in there.

But he wasn't.

In fact, Vincenzo wasn't anywhere.

I hadn't heard him move when I was talking to Chris. My room was still in the same shape as it was before. Nothing was out of place. He had disappeared into thin air. It reminded of Aziel when he left my room last week. I turned back and he was gone. Maybe it was a vampire thing.

He was gone now, at least.

But with Bailey.

What if he hurt him? No, I didn't want to think about that. Bailey was a tough cookie.

After Chris's inspection, he reminded me of the 'no pets' rule and apologised for the disruption. I didn't care. In some way, he was my saviour for removing Vincenzo, and when he left, I rested my forehead against the door and sighed. A cold sweat broke down my back and my heart pounded in my chest.

"Everything good, my love?"

I screamed and jumped back so my back slammed against the door before covering my mouth knowing that Chris must've been halfway down the stairs by now and was in radius of hearing me.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed. I noticed Bailey safely curled up in his arms. Thank God.

"I'm here for you." He answered simply and annoyance ticked in my brain.

"Where did you go?" he wasn't anywhere in this room. How could he have gotten back in.

"Hiding. I didn't want to get you in trouble." That was... considerate. Considerate? He's a freaking vampire!

"Then get out. If Chris comes back, we'll both be dead." I snapped. I didn't have time for this. I didn't have time for any of this. I just wanted to go to bed and forget about everything.

"Or he will be." I froze at his comment. Vincenzo noticed. "Relax, my love." He chuckled. "I was only joking; I would never do anything to purposely get you in trouble."

"Oh really?" I rolled my eyes and slumped my shoulders. "But you wouldn't mind killing someone?"

"If it came to it, no." the blunt and uncaringness of his answer shocked me. Why should I be so shocked? He's a vampire who has killed tonnes of women before you for not being his type. Not to mention the dinner in my dreams where he had no problem talking about killing me.

"It's in my nature, my love. Something you'll get used to too." He made an approach towards me and I stepped back coming back in contact with that door.

"Stop calling me that." I demanded. "I am not your love and you are certainly not mine. Now, get the hell out of my room!"

Vincenzo looked less than pleased as the scarlet of his eyes swirled, glooming in the dim lamp light of my room.

"I am getting sick of your behaviour." Excuse me? "You are coming with me whether you like it or not. I will not tolerate your ungratefulness."

"Ungratefulness?! You think I should be grateful?! Oh, I'm sorry, d'you want me to fall at your feet and cry out of happiness. Oh, thank you, my Prince for stealing every single part of my life and humanity I could possible have to look forward too! Thank you for being such a pain in the ass with your arrogant behaviour!" I sarcastically mimicked.

That was a big mistake.

Vincenzo advanced towards me and I miraculously dodged past, causing him to slam his hands against the door. His gaze back at me was briming with a hunger I had never seen.

He advanced again and, in quick thinking, I snatched the chair under my desk and, in a best attempt, pushed it towards him to block his path.

"You, Amelie George, are coming back with me whether you like it or not."

He snapped – and I mean snapped – the chair in two with his bare hands and made a run for me. I had no time to think as his speeding advance caught me and threw me onto my bed. He stood over me as I kicked and screamed before he grabbed my ankles and pulled my down, so he was straddling my stomach.

"You son of a –" before I could finish that sentence, he grabbed both of my wrists and yanked me up to slam my back against the wall, covering my mouth with his hand.

"Finish that sentence. I fucking dare you." He hissed. I would finish it if his hand weren't refraining me from. "I have had enough of this silly, little game. You think you can get my best friend to tell me to leave you the hell alone? And you think I'd fucking listen? This whole situation is much more of an importance that you can ever comprehend. You will come with me and I will not tolerate any different outcome of tonight – fuck!"

I kneed him in the balls.

I took his hand covering my mouth and bit it making him free me and I rolled of the bed, running for my bathroom, slamming and locking the door.

Think, Amelie. Think!

A furious pounding against the door jerked me up and Vincenzo's voice echoed with furiousness. "Get out of there!"

I knew how this scene would play out; I would refuse, he would break the door down, and soon enough I'd be trapped in his icy embrace.

That's it.

Running to the bath, I grabbed the shower head and turned the temperate up the hottest it could go.

"Come out of there, Amelie!" Vincenzo yelled.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled back.

"That." His fist punched through the door and fragments of splintered wood went flying. "Can be arranged." He broke the door down and stormed through.

Just as he was about to reach me, I turned the shower on and scorching hot water showered his icy body. An agonising sound erupted from his mouth as he staggered back into my room.

I continued spraying him, pushing him back until he fell onto the floor and cried out in pure pain until I felt a pull tug me back and the hoses went on no longer. Fuck.

I dropped the shower head and made a run for it towards the door. I needed to get the hell out of here.

"Urgh!" I felt a hand clasp my ankle and pull me down and a body rolled on top of me, pinning my wrists by the sides of my head.

"That hurt." Vincenzo growled as I tried to break free.

"Let me go, you bastard!" I exclaimed.

"We don't have to fight, my love. All you have to do is come with me and I will make you the happiest woman in the world." Like hell he would. What did he say last time? Oh, yeah. "I might have to chain you up to my bedpost to make sure you never leave me."

"Like hell you will." I snapped. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pushed him over, so I was on top. "You are sick and disgusting and a horrible man. Like hell I'd ever be happy with you." He gave me no answer, only a smirk rested on his lips. "What?!"

"I'm just enjoying our position." He leant up on his elbows. I realised that in this position my crotch was completely against his. The realisation in my eyes made him smile.

"Don't pretend you can't feel it, my love." It took me a second to understand what he was referring to until I found the swell in his pants grow against me. Jesus Christ.

"You are sick." I lifted my hand up to slap him, but he caught it before I could make contact. He sat up more and pulled me down, so I face were inches apart. On of his hands ran into my hair and pulled gently to tilt my head back.

"If being sick means I want to fuck you in every corner of this room, then yes. I am sick." His harsh, explicit words lit something within me. Something I didn't understand. His lips attached to my neck and I tried to collect all my willpower to push him off, but something within resisted the urge. "What can I say? I guess violence turns me on." And with that, he crashed his lips to mine in a storm of hunger and desire.

All air was pushed out of my lungs as his tongue caressed mine and fingers tangled into my hair. I was lost. Everything in my mind disintegrated into a nothingness but a trance of lust stroking all inhibitions, morals, and fears that once ran around my mind but now melted into a pool of ignorant bliss.

I kissed him back.

With everything in me, I kissed him back. Our lips dancing against one another's in desperate yet taunting movements. I captured his bottom lip between my teeth and pulled, igniting a groan from the back of his throat. He picked me up and walked across the room, violently pushing everything off my desk and sat me down. His lips never left mine as he stood between my legs and pushed his groin up against mine. He began to move his hips to create a friction that caused me to moan lowly. It was a feeling so new yet so heavenly I didn't want it to stop. His hips caught a sweet rhythm earning another moan from me and I felt his cocky smirk against my lips. He knew what he was doing.

But so did I.

Reaching my hand out to slide across the desk, I slid them into a draw and wrapped my fingers around the sharp object.

His lips travelled down my neck and I moaned to encourage him to keep going. His hands were dangerously sliding up my thighs, his thumbs massaging arousing circles near a place no one has ever touched.

I took in a deep breath and lifted my hand out of the draw, stabbing the sharp object into his shoulder.

A girl should always know where she keeps her scissors.

Vincenzo groaned in pain and let go of me. I used my feet to kick him back and he staggered back onto my bed. The black blood running down his back almost made me throw up but there was an expression on his face when he looked up that caught me more. It was of complete shock and betrayal. A sadness coated his scarlet eyes.

The girl who he believed was his soulmate had stabbed in the shoulder. That had to sting a bit. Oh well.

Before he had time to recover, I searched through my draws to find the matches I used to light my candles. Once found, I lit the split and mentally apologised to the rug my grandmother bought me from Christmas last year. I threw the match and watched the rug light up in flames and travel down the line of paper Vincenzo had set up when he cleared my desk off prior.

I stood on one side and he the other against a scorching, amber wall establishing a burning divide. Only his scarlet eyes made out to me from the other side. They were the eyes I could never forget no matter how hard I tried.

The fire alarm burst through the halls and without wasting anymore time, I rushed out of my door and followed the frantic crowd.

I knew I had established something that night, but what I didn't know was that I not only put a match to the fire on the floor, but a fire in Vincenzo's intense desire to possess me in all the ways he wanted.

___________________________________

hello, if you are reading this story, thank you! voting would mean a lot to me as well as comments. I don't mind constructive criticism but pls don't be mean because no one likes mean people. i'd like to know whether people are as interested in reading this story as I am writing it.
Thank you again xx

  Cosette x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
281K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
107K 5.7K 35
π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’…β˜‘π‘©π’†π’‚π’–π’•π’š&𝒕𝒉𝒆𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 "π‘―π’π’˜ 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂 π’Žπ’‚π’ 𝒃𝒆 π’˜π’π’“π’”π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕?" After being trapped in the cursed...
38.9K 1.7K 12
Five immortal males. One heir to the Glass Throne. One huge secret. It should have been as simple as Kira laying low and not drawing attention to h...