A Painful Picture of the Worl...

By nicholevergo

Three young girls, already facing hardships, at ages 14-15. One is trapped in her own home, almost like she i... More

Authors Note
Scene One
Scene Two
Scene Three
Scene Four
Scene Five
Scene Six
Scene Seven

Scene Eight

23 3 7
By nicholevergo

After I messaged Bex back, I saw that Helen had messaged me.

Email;

I'm hiding in a bush. My parents called the police and now they are trying to find me. I have to go. They might see he light from my laptop, plus I need to get moving. Talk to you in the morning.

Helen

Email;

Be safe.

Ezrah

Oh dear Lord, please keep her safe, I pray. I hope she'll be alright. After all, she doesn't know much about the world. I continue to pray.

Hearing my parents call me out of  my room, I quickly turn off my tablet and go out. We are watching Stargate Atlantis together. My favorite character is John Sheppard. Same with Mom. We both think he's hot. Plus his character is just so awesome! We are on season three, episode two.

(Sorry for the shortness of this scene, the next one will be longer)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 1.1K 29
Hi, I'm the owner of the petition and I'm going to be talking about this ban of it, vote and comment & sign the petition act WE NEED ABOUT 10k SIGNA...
101K 563 12
တက္ကသိုလ်တတ်နေကြတဲ့ အဆောင်နေ ကျောင်းသားတွေရဲ့ Sex ဖြစ်တဲ့ပုံစံကို စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ပြီးရေးသားထားတဲ့ ဝတ္ထုရှည်(ဇာတ်လမ်းတွဲ)လေးပါ
5.8K 781 59
Hello, my fellow winter lovers! Do you want your story to get noticed? Do you want your story to get more recognition? Then, this is the place. Take...
19.2K 2.7K 38
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...