One last time

By erniefanficfan

It takes place after Johnny and Noah have broken up 3 months ago due to Johnny cheating on Noah with Asher An... More

3 months ago pt2
Present day pt1
Present day pt2
Darn gas
Darn gas pt2
Friends?
Friends ? Pt 2
After lunch

3 months before

24 0 0
By erniefanficfan

POV: Noah
I had just gotten back from filming season 4 of stranger things and was heading back to my house , I had been texting Johnny all day and he still hadn't responded , maybe he was busy , he recently had been texting Asher , i didn't feel concerned but maybe I should now , I was at the door and hear noise from inside , I slowly unlocked my door and was hearing someone moaning " omg Johnny it's so big " I was a squint away from starting to cry but I was more angry then sad and was ready to fight , I opened the door and saw Johnny cumming in Ashers mouth as they both looked at me shocked I had my fist balled up and started swinging....

To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 99.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...