𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘏�...

Por awlia_chann

Mural Tsuna is one of the best libero's in the preference. She is a 2nd year and plays for Niiyama Girls High... Más

Author's note
chapter one ~ childhood friends
chapter two ~ the tiny giant
chapter three ~ he's in love with her?!
chapter five ~ inter high nationals
chapter six ~ summer
chapter seven ~ realization
chapter eight ~ happiness
chapter nine ~ fun together
chapter ten ~ festival
chapter eleven ~ she's the conflict
chapter twelve ~ sorry
chapter thirteen ~ process

chapter four ~ our spring is over

212 5 0
Por awlia_chann

* * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚(≧∇≦) ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ *

2 MINUTES BEFORE CONFESSION
.

.
Amanai's pov:
.

.
"Does Hoshiumi-san like Tsuna-chan?" I asked Hirugami.

"Uh, yeah he does."

"Oh. Tsuna-chan has actually liked Komori-kun for a long time now, but she's been spending a lot of time with Hoshiumi-san. I think she has feelings for Hoshiumi-san, she's been the happiest she's ever been with him. Komori-kun is most likely going to tell her that he likes her in a couple of minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses Komori, she's known him for years. On the other hand, she only met Hoshiumi-san yesterday."

"Murai-san is the only girl I know of that Hoshiumi can talk to that won't get offended by his insults. Believe it or not Korai-kun has been different ever since he's met her, he doesn't notice it but he's really nice to her actually. When he talks to girls at school he's super rude to them, but he's nice to Murai-san. When Murai got hit with the ball Korai carried her, if it was someone else he would have made me or someone else carry them. Even though they only met yesterday I believe she can change him for the better." Hirugami explained.
.

.
PRESENT TIME
.

Tsuna's pov:

"I'm in love with you Tsu-chan!" Komori admitted. "I've loved you ever since junior high!"

"B-but you told me that you didn't want to be in a r-relationship because you wanted to focus on volleyball." I stuttered.

"That was a lie, I didn't want to tell you my feelings because I really cherished our friendship, and I didn't want to lose you as a friend. Then you had to move away. Sakusa asked me if I would have tried a long distance relationship with you if we were dating, I told him that I'd definitely try for you."

I stood there in shock. He likes me back? I like Hoshiumi and Komori though, but there's a high chance that Hoshiumi doesn't like me back. Who do I choose? Someone I just met yesterday, or someone I've known for years. I think the answer is pretty obvious.

"Hello, Tsu-chan?"

"Oh, um I love you too."

"R-really?!"

"Yeah, I've loved you since the beginning of our first year in Junior High."
.

Hoshiumi's pov:

.
I guess it's over for me, she loves someone else. I walked to the bathroom, stared at myself at the mirror, and kept splashing my face with water.

.
Tsuna's pov:
.

I walked back to the gym all smiley.

"Murai-san why are you smiling so much?" Hirugami asked.

"Yeah, why are you blushing?" Amanai asked.

"Komori and I are dating now!"

"WHAT?! AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" Amanai cheered.

"Congrats Murai-san, your first boyfriend?"

"Yeah, this is our first relationship."

I heard footsteps behind me.

"What happened?" Hoshiumi questioned.

"I'm dating Komori!"

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah!"

We all walked to the entrance of the gym, waiting for a taxi.

"Oh yeah, Hoshiumi-kun, Hirugami-kun, can I have your guy's number?"

"Yeah,"

We all exchanged numbers with each other.

"Murai-san here's your scarf back," He held out my scarf to me.

"Just keep it so you won't catch a cold."

"But then you might catch a cold," Hoshiumi worried.

"I'll be fine. I have a hat on and I'm wearing plenty of layers. If I take my scarf back you won't have anything to warm your upper half."

"Okay then, well see you tomorrow!"

"See ya!"
.

.
THE NEXT DAY
.

.
Today is the semi finals, the first game is held at 10 am. The time limit is 2 hours, with a 30 minute break in between each game.

Kamomedai's game is the 2nd game at 12 pm, while my game is the 3rd game at 2pm.

All the players that made it to the top 8 get to watch all the games from close up. Kamomedai is up against Ichibayashi High, I've never heard of that school before, nore have I ever seen them at nationals. I wonder how they'll play. Ichibayashi have tall blockers, Hoshiumi already knows how to deal with those tall walls. But there is a chance that his block out could get dodged again, he was surly fazed when that happened.
.

.

.
MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kamomedai lost that game, set count 1-2. Their spring is over.

"You guys did a great job out there!" I assured.

"Great job out there!" Komori praised.

"Thanks Murai-san, Komori-san." Hoshiumi murmured.

"You guys still have next year to get even stronger than before!" I said, Hoshiumi smiled at me.

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up."

"Oh, I got you plum flavored kappa ebisen (shrimp chips)."

"THOSE ARE MY FAVORITES!" I gave him the bag of shrimp chips. "How did you know that I liked these?" He asked.

"Hirugami told me," I replied to him.

"What's your favorite food or snack?"

"I really like yan yan, but the vanilla cream one."

"Ah, those are good."

"Well I gotta go warm up for my game now, bye Hoshiumi, Moto-chan!"

"Good luck!" They both shouted.

.
Hoshiumi's pov:
.

END OF NIIYAMA HIGH SEMI FINALS
.

.
"Niiyama High are going to the finals! Libero Murai Tsuna was having a hard time receiving jump floaters yesterday at quarter finals, but today they seemed to be more polished." The sports commentator commented.

"Hey Murai-san do you wanna practice receiving again?" Sachiro asked.

"Yeah that'd be great, maybe we can play a 2 on 2 again."

"I'm surprised your coach is allowing this," I said.

"Well Amanai-chan and I are playing with 2 national level players, so of course our coach is fine with it."

"Sachiro-kun, we should bring Gao," I suggested.

"Who's Gao?" Tsuna questioned.

"The 2 meter guy on our team, Hakuba Gao."

"Then we'll bring our setter, Murakami Arisu." Kanoka announced.

"Murai-san, why don't you bring Komori-san?" I asked.

"Well that'd be nice, but I just want it to be us in the gym, Motoya doesn't have to be with me at all times. I'm sure he's busy also."

"You're right."

.

.
LATER AT THE GYM
.

.
"Okay, so Gao and Sachiro are on Murai's team, while I'm on a team with Kanoka and Murakami." I explained.

"Good, Kanoka needs to experience these high walls," Murai joked.

"No, it's good, I wanna go up against them."

"No feints, and we're gonna be doing regular rotations."

"Hi Murai-san, ya know Korai talks about you a lot."

"Really? Hakuba-san---"

I jumped up and smacked Hakuba's head. "Ow, Korai-kun!"

"He's lying by the way." I lied. "Let's get started!"

.
Tsuna's pov:
.

Hoshiumi and Amanai did a run up, Hakuba in the front to block. The ball went to Amanai, Hakuba closed in on the cross while Hirugami was ready to receive.

My team won that practice match again.

.

.
THE NEXT DAY, END OF FINALS
.

.
"Niiyama High the "Queens" has been defeated! A very close game, game count 2-3."

I tried not to be sad, we still have next year after all.

.
Hoshiumi's pov:
.

AFTER AWARD CEREMONY BY THE BATHROOMS

I was walking around by myself trying to find Murai, a couple of minutes later we finally spotted her.

"Murai-san, look what I got for you!"

"You g-got me yan yan," She stuttered while tears were going down her face.

I wanted to hug her so bad, but I can't do that. I patted her head instead.

"You'll be fine, it's like you said "There's always next year."" All she did was give me a big smile. "Do you want to go to a cafe with Sachiro and I later?" I asked.

"S-sure!" She smiled.

"Well I'll get going now, so see you later!"

I walked off, right as I was passing a corner someone grabbed my arm.

"Don't be getting too close to her Hoshiumi-san. I get that you guys are friends, but don't forget that she has a boyfriend now." Komori said to me.

I flicked my arm so that he would let go, then I just walked away from him.

.
Tsuna's pov:
.

"Tsu-chan! Are you okay?" It was Motoya.

"Yeah, I'm okay Moto-chan. Hoshiumi-kun asked me if I wanted to go to a cafe with him and Hirugami, I'm going to go with them for a little bit with Amanai-chan, if that's okay?"

"Okay, but after that we're gonna meet up at my hotel, alright?"

"Sounds good Moto-chan."

"Well I gotta go now, bye Tsu-chan!" Komori waved.

"Bye Moto-chan!"

After that I went to go get Amani, then we walked to a cafe.

When we got to the cafe I ordered an iced tea, as well as Hirugami. Amanai and Hoshiumi ordered a slice of strawberry short cake. We sat there and chatted for a while, we laughed and laughed with each other. Then our orders finally came, the strawberry shortcake looked so good.

"Amanai-chan give me a bite."

"You should have just ordered one yourself!"

"Murai-san you can have some of mine if you want?" Hoshiumi offered.

"Oh, thank you Hoshiumi-kun!" I took a new spoon out and scooped some of the cake up.

My face lit up. "WOAH, this is really good!"

"I know right?! My grandma has taken me here a couple of times, I love their strawberry shortcakes."

"I would have never thought a "tuff" boy like you would like something like this."

"Of course he has a soft side to him Murai-san." Hirugami jokes.

"SAHCIRO!"

"Pfffff, Hirugami-san doesn't that mean you have a soft side too?"

"Well of course I do, everyone does, right?"

"I'm pretty sure most people have soft sides to them."

*ring ring ring*

"Oh sorry I need to take this, it's Motoya." I walked away and answered the call.

.
Amanai's pov:
.

"Korai-kun, how do you feel about Murai-san and Komori-san dating, I never got the chance to ask you this. Don't worry about Kanoka-san being here either because she already knows everything." Hirugami said.

"Yeah, Hirugami-san already told me everything about how you feel about Tsuna-chan. I won't tell her though, so you're safe."

"Of course I was sad and jealous but she's happy isn't she? I'll just be here supporting her from behind the scenes. I'm also working on getting over her."

Tsuna was walking back towards us.

"Hey guys, I actually have to go." Tsuna said.

"We should get going too actually, right Korai-kun?"

"Yeah we should."

"Wait let's all take a picture first!" Tsuna insisted.

We all went outside and gathered close into each other.

"Hoshiumi-kun, why are you so far away? We all need to get in close to fit in the picture!" Tsuna pulled Hoshiumi closer to her, his cheek almost touching Tsuna's head.

Reviewing the pictures they all looked good, but in one of the pictures Hoshiumi was looking at Tsuna.

"Bye Hirugami-kun, Hoshiumi-kun! See you next tournament!" Tsuna shouted.

"Bye Kanoka-san, Murai-san!" They both shouted.

.
Hoshiumi's pov:
.

While Sachiro and I were walking away from the girls, I dug in my pocket and pulled out Murai's scarf. To be honest I forgot I had that scarf, I was having too much fun to think about that. I turned around and the girls were already gone.

"Didn't Murai-san say to keep it anyways?" Sachiro questioned.

"She did say that, but if I keep it it'll just remind me of her."

"You have no choice but to keep it now."

"Yeah."

**✿❀                            ❀✿**

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

318K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...
44.9K 1.5K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...
93.7K 2.7K 26
❝ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ. ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵃʸ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ.❞ -- (M/n) (l/n) a second year in Karasuno and a former volleyball...
154K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...