chapter five ~ inter high nationals

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛(♡'▽'♡)♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Tsuna's pov:
.

"Mommy, Mommy! Do you have volleyball practice today?" My brown haired son asked.

"Yes I do."

"Honey! I'm leaving for practice now."

"Okay, bye Ko-"

I woke up. What was that? The future possibly? I didn't get to finish saying my "husbands" name. Ko, Komori maybe? But that wouldn't make sense because wouldn't I be a Komori too? Then it hit me, Ko as in Korai. But my "son" had brown hair, I guess we'll never know.

Walking to school the cherry blossom petals were falling from the trees, the scenery was as pretty as ever.

Anyways, we became 3rd years. Amanai became captain of the team, Sakusa and Hirugami also became captains of their team.

.
(I actually have no idea if Sakusa and Hirugami became captains or not, they just seem like the more logical answers. Komori can't become captain since liberos can't be captain)
.

Motoya and I have now been dating for about four months. I haven't seen him since nationals, which was four months ago. However I will be visiting Tokyo in the summertime, and I will be staying at my cousins house so I can still spend time with Motoya.

Even though Motoya and I are dating we still act the same towards each other. We're not a super romantic couple, we haven't even kissed yet. But they say dating your best friend can have many benefits.
.

.

.
INTERHIGH NATIONALS, MONTH OF JUNE
.

.

.
We all qualified for nationals once again. It was the first day of nationals. My team and I went to the stadium to watch some matches. However Amanai got stopped by some interviewers, so I just walked around the lobby. Komori said that his team wasn't stopping by the stadium today since they don't have a game.

"Murai-san!"

"Oh, there you are Hoshiumi-kun! Hirugami-kun isn't with you?"

"Nah, he got caught up with some news reporters."

"I mean he is captain now, would you have liked to be captain?"

"I'm not fit for that job."

"Wow, you're actually admitting it. I agree with you by the way. Amanai-chan also got caught up with reporters."

The lobby was packed with a lot of people, suddenly a child clung onto my arm.

"Onee-chan!" A little girl cried. I squatted down to her level and said,

"I'm sorry, I'm not your onee-chan. I'll help you find her though. My name is Tsuna, and the guy behind is Korai, what's yours?"

"M-my name is M-Miku."

"Hi Miku-chan! Let's go find your onee-chan."

"Tsuna-chan can I hold your hand?"

"Of course you can."

"Korai-chan can I hold your hand?"

"U-um." Hoshiumi stuttered.

"Just hold her hand Hoshiumi-kun."

"Fine."

We were now both holding Miku's hands.

"Tsuna-chan, is Korai-chan your boyfriend?" Miku asked.