promises // fred weasley

By harrysguccilube

smut warning, contains mature content and strong language. tw: this book contains dark themes such as suicide... More

disclaimer!
introduction
casting
prologue (*)
chapter 1 - s o r t i n g (*)
chapter 2 - d r a c o (*)
chapter 3 - u m b i t c h
chapter 4 - d e t e n t i o n
chapter 5 - d r e a m s
chapter 6 - a n g e l s & d e v i l s
chapter 7 - b e s t f r i e n d s
casting pt. 2
chapter 8 - k i s s
chapter 9 - l a s t n i g h t
chapter 10 - a f t e r m a t h
chapter 11 - h a l l o w e e n p a r t y
chapter 12 - r o u n d t w o
chapter 13 - d a t e
chapter 14 - j e a l o u s
chapter 15 - l i e s
chapter 16 - i h a t e y o u
chapter 17 - o n e w e e k
chapter 18 - c l u b
chapter 19 - o w n m e
chapter 20 - i m s o r r y
chapter 21 - p u n c h e s
chapter 22 - t e a c h m e
chapter 23 - a p h r o d i s i a c
chapter 24 - d a d d y
chapter 25 - p i c t u r e
chapter 26 - h o s p i t a l
chapter 27 - c l a u s t r o p h o b i c
chapter 28 - w h o r e
chapter 29 - f i r s t t i m e
chapter 30 - r u i n
chapter 31 - p l a n
chapter 32 - b e g
chapter 33 - b r o k e n h e a r t
chapter 34 - g a m e
chapter 35 - m i n e
casting pt. 3
chapter 36 - s u r p r i s e
chapter 38 - f i r e d
chapter 39 - t e l l h e r
chapter 40 - s t. m u n g o s
chapter 41 - t a k e m e
chapter 42 - f i v e
chapter 43 - s c a r e d
chapter 44 - f o r g e t
chapter 45 - b r e a k f a s t
chapter 46 - h a y l e y
chapter 47 - f r e c k l e s
chapter 48 - c o w a r d
chapter 49 - b a c h e l o r e t t e
chapter 50 - n u m b
chapter 51 - w e d d i n g
chapter 52 - s h o w m e
chapter 53 - y e s
epilogue
thank you
bonus chapter #1 - honeymoon
bonus chapter #2 - ishmael
bonus chapter #3 - advice
bonus chapter #4 - please
natalia x kalen one shot

chapter 37 - t e a s e

16.2K 492 764
By harrysguccilube

A/N: pussy give speeches, heartfelt, said the pussy really talk like it garfield (sort of public sex?, slight blood kink)

p.s. please vote and comment!

***

"Move in with me."

"Fred- What?"

"Move in with me."

"This doesn't make sense. You can't just fucking say that when we're in the middle of a fight."

"Nat I've been thinking about asking you for a while. I even talked to George about it and he's okay with it."

"And you're serious about this?"

"100 percent."

"Yes. Yes I would love to move in with you. Obviously I have to check with my dad and-" Natalia was cut off by Fred placing his lips on hers. She was shocked for a second but then instantly kissed him back with the same intensity. 

They moved backwards until Natalia's back hit the counter. Fred lifted her up so that she was sitting and he stood in between her legs. 

Fred pulled up Natalia's dress so it was hitched above her hips. He had forgotten that she took off her panties at the restaurant and was met with her bare pussy. 

He started teasing her by placing his finger on her clit, rubbing slow circles. Fred moved slowly so that he inserted two of his fingers inside of her, she was dripping at this point. 

It had been over a month since either of them had been together, it wasn't the same by themselves. 

No vibrator could make Natalia feel like how Fred made her feel. No hand could make Fred feel like how Natalia made him feel. 

"Holy shit-"

"Come for me baby, I know you're close." Fred hit her g-spot and almost instantly Natalia came all over his fingers. Natalia leaned her head onto Fred's shoulder, over-ridden from the pleasure she just felt. 

Natalia was fiddling with Fred's pants, trying to pull them down so she could return the favor, when he grabbed her wrists. 

"As much as I love your fucking mouth on my cock, I need to be in you now." Fred pulled his pants down and slowly pushed into Natalia. 

Natalia threw her head back and Fred leaned his head in the crook of where her shoulder met her neck. He slowly moved his hand so that he was choking her. He grabbed her neck and crashed their lips together. 

Fred bit Natalia's bottom lip, blood slowly seeping from it. Fred sucked the blood from her lip and then threw his head back while Natalia looked down to see where Fred was moving in and out. 

Natalia was getting turned on even more. The sight of Fred pushing in and out of her was so erotic and hot and she had never seen anything like it. 

"Do you like that Nat? Do you like watching my cock move inside you?" Fred groaned out. 

"Fuck yes."

Fred's thrusts were getting harder and sloppier by the second and Natalia knew that he was close. 

Fred knew that Natalia wasn't close so he started rubbing her clit to get her closer. He didn't want to finish unless she did. 

"Freddie, fuck, faster I'm close." Fred thrusted faster and harder, driving them both to the edge. 

"I love you Nat."

"I love you more Freddie."

***

It was officially opening day. Two weeks had passed since that night at Diagon Alley and Natalia's and Fred's relationship was stronger than ever. Sirius was hesitant at first but then eventually caved in and said yes to her moving in with Fred. 

Natalia took Fred's advice and decided to work with the twins at the shop. They worked day and night to make sure everything at the shop was perfect. 

The shop was filled with kids of all ages, each one of them in awe of how many different products there were. Fred and George were running around the shop making sure everyone found what they needed and it turned Natalia on seeing Fred being in charge. 

She waited until there weren't that many people left before pulling Fred into the storage room. 

"Do you know how much it fucking turns me on to see you in charge?"

"How much Nat?" he growled out. 

"Why don't you see for yourself?" she said before bending down to grab something. Fred noticed that she was only wearing a tiny little black-laced thong underneath her skirt and he instantly became rock hard. 

"Nat, did you wear that to fucking tease me?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked while innocently looking up at him through her lashes. Fred moved his hand so that it was resting on her cheek while his thumb was running over her lips. 

"I'm gonna fuck this pretty little mouth and you're gonna take it like a good fucking slut right?" Natalia didn't respond but moved to her knees, taking Fred's pants and boxers down with her. 

Fred's dick sprung out, rock hard against his stomach. Natalia moved her hand to stroke him before taking the tip of him in her mouth. 

Fred moved his hands to her hair and slowly started pushing her head. Natalia circled his dick with her tongue, something that made Fred groan every time. 

"God I fucking love your mouth Nat." She looked up at him innocently through the tears coating her lashes, glad she didn't wear mascara or eyeliner today. 

"Fred do you know where the remaining order forms are?!" they heard George scream. 

"Yeah they should be- Fuck-" Natalia deep throated Fred, causing him to moan in the middle of his sentence. 

"Are you two seriously fucking in the storage room?! I can't deal with you both, I swear to god!" George yelled back. 

"Don't act like you and Lee haven't done it before!" Fred retorted. Natalia moaned on Fred's dick, causing him to spew out curses. 

"Are you gonna swallow like a dirty slut?" Natalia nodded and felt Fred's dick pulsing up before shooting the hot, liquid down her throat. 

Natalia stood up while Fred was fixing his pants and he brought her into a deep kiss. 

"God I love you so much," he said while leaning his forehead against hers. 

"I love you even more."

***

Fred and George were closing up the store when they heard someone come in. 

"Hi I'm here to apply for the job opening!" Natalia heard. The voice sounded oddly familiar so she came out from the back to see who it was. 

Her face fell when she locked eyes with the blonde bitch. Natalia was about to throw hands when Fred moved to hold her back. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Natalia growled out at Sabrina. 

"I'm here to apply for the job!" she said sweetly. 

"We don't need your fucking help."

"Nat chill," Fred whispered before turning to George. "You deal with her."

Fred picked up Natalia and threw her over his shoulder. Sabrina's face dropped and all Natalia said was,

"While you're standing there with your jaw dropped open, I'm gonna go get fucked by my boyfriend," she said with a giggle. Fred slapped her ass before bringing her up to their flat. 

"Such a bad fucking girl."

"Am I?"

"I think I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson Nat."

"Are you gonna punish me Freddie?"

"Absolutely."

It was safe to say that neither of them got sleep that night.

A/N:

ty all for 200k reads and 5k votes... brb crying over how much i love you all 

two chapters today since they were both somewhat short

also i'm sorry for robbing y'all at the end but i already spoiled you guys with two smut scenes in the chapter sooooo 

- ms. lube

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 3K 33
"Nothing was ever given to me. I've had to fight my way to survive. I was thrown to the wolves, yet I came back leading the pack. I'm as smart as the...
40.9K 828 73
"I understand that you hate me and always will but despite everything I still love you. And I shall never stop loving you" - R.A.B This is a story ab...
1.2M 32.7K 70
☆ it all started with just a simple game night. but delilah wouldn't change a single thing. she loves him with everything she has, and he loves her...
2K 144 88
This book is rated mature for language and mature scenes ahead hey guys so quick warning this writing is extremely shitty and in all good time I will...