A canary from a of cat(abused...

By steffano21

A fauns with no animal traits born on managre to a high class family More

Bio
A canary in a family of cats
Beacon
initiation
intresting heritage
Class and the team
reconsile
The cats and the bird
talking with the past
testing the champion
Up for adoption

Why now?

498 5 0
By steffano21

A week has passed since classes have started and today is the meet and great for parents and as expected Tai came, 

Unexpectedly Weiss's sister Winter came in the place of the Schnee's 

and of course them Kali and Ghira well it does make sense since I don't think Blake had see them for two years.

you were trying really hard not to lose your composure and your team noticed this and moved you away so you didn't have to deal with them for now. Each family had a diffrent type of interaction.

Winter: Weiss it is nice to see you 

Weiss: it is good to see you to sister 

Winter: I take it this is your team 

Weiss: well not all of them

Once Weiss said that everyone of the people that came to visit were interested.

Tai: could you tell us

Weiss: we have one more but she's not feeling to good 

Kali: could you tell us there name

Weiss: it's Y/N

Kali and Ghira were surprised by this but didn't let there emotions get ahead of them since it was a dangerous world.

Tai: Ruby, Yang is that your sister

Both nod and Tai is starting to put things together

Tai: has she done you know what

Yang: not to our knowledge 

*Self harm warning* 

This got everyone's attention as they all got to know each other whilst you were in the room calming down from an anxiety attack you head into the bathroom and pick up a razer that Ruby and Yang haven't found.

Y/N: *I'm sorry dad*

You cut both of your wrists a couple of times then wrap them up in bandages whilst picking up a long sleeve jumper to hide the bandages as you then leave the dorm and then walk into Ruby, Yang and Tai.

Y/N: hi everyone

Ruby: why are you wearing long sleeves

Y/N: I'm cold ok 

Yang: I don't believe you

By this time Weiss, Winter, Blake, Kali and Ghira were all there curious about what was happing as Tai spoke they had an idea. 

Tai: Y/N please show me your arms I won't do anything you don't want me to 

You eventually give in and show the bandages as everyone's eyes widen. Tai then hugs you tightly trying to understand why since he was able to help the last time you did this.

Y/N: I'm sorry I saw them again and I lost it I had an attack that was the only way to calm myself down

Kali then spoke to Ghira something I never wanted to hear from her.

Kali: she must have had it rough dear

Ghira: yes by the seams it doe's 

It takes some time to calm down as your with your most prominent abusers your parents as you were getting used to being around them till all of a sudden a bucket of water with a lot of soap was in it and started to wash out your hair dye turning your hair from yellow to black shocking everyone whilst team CRDL laughed about it. 

Kali: Blake what did you say your teammates names were

Blake: uh Ruby, Weiss and Yang 

Ghira: wasn't there five in your team though 

Blake: Uh Ruby, Yang a bit of help

Weiss: that's Y/N

Y/N: *should of told her who my parents were*

Ghira: just a question to you Tai is Y/N adopted 

Tai: yes *dejected*

Kali: is she human 

Yang: no she's not 

Kali and Ghira both look a upset since they thought they found you as you were thinking.

Y/N: * should I tell them it's me but if I do I'm not sure if I can face them but if I don't I'll always be scared screw it I have something to use ageist them*

A/N: sinning in bold 

Y/N: Why? 

This caught the attention of everyone in the corridor 

Y/N: did you leave me here to burn?

I'm way to young to be this hurt

This surprised everyone as you turned around to look at your team and the people with them starring at two people specifically

Y/N: I feel doomed in basement rooms

Staring straight up at the wall

Counting wounds, and I am trying to numb them all

This got everyone thinking but it was hurting Kali for a reason she didn't know but wanted to find out.

Blake *I know this song don't tell me she is going to do it like this*

Y/N: Do you care, do you care?

Why don't you care?

I gave you all of me

My blood, my sweat, my heart and my tears

Why don't you care, why don't you care?

This was hurting Tai since he knew he couldn't do anything about it and had to sit it out, Winter was wondering what happened in the girls life to make her like this, Kali was going through every possibility she could think off except one and Ghira was looking into your eyes seeing only hatred but not the type he expected.

Y/N: I was there, I was there, when no one was

Blake: Now your gone and I'm here

Everyone was surprised about Blake suddenly joining but you were to wrapped in your emotions to care 

Y/N: I have questions for you

Number one, tell me who you think you are 

You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart

You said that looking at Ghira specifically allowing him to see your eye's of hate and pain and giving him an illusion of a younger version of you before they chained you in the basement as tears welled up.

Y/N: Number two, why would you try and play me for a fool?

I should have never ever ever trusted you

Blake: I have questions

This one was aimed at an unexpected Kali who also saw a younger you just after she told you she wasn't the mother of something like you. Out of emotion you display your ears and tail shocking the adults.

A/N: you are on the verge of crying and breaking down and facing them at the start

Y/N: Number three, why weren't you, who you swore that you would be?

I have questions, I got questions haunting me

You said this whilst looking directly at Kali and Ghira and when you finished you broke down crying as Tai came up and hugged you followed by Ruby, Yang then Blake shocking the adults. After a few minutes you calmed down enough to have a conversation with the people around you as Kali and Ghira now knew it was you based on your eyes and the pain in your voice but what surprised them was about your cat ears as Weiss put two and two together to find out who abused you and she was angry at Kali, Ghira and Blake for doing it to them sure her family was cold but they weren't that cold to abuse one of there own well now that she thinks maybe if they we a Fauns either that or father would have them working in the mines for less than the workers or as a personal slave now that she thinks her family is no diffrent than there's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 234 14
There exists a legend among faunus that if one is born with both tail and ears or is born half dragon they could be kings/queens of remnant. But if o...
20.6K 498 18
So think about it like this, it's Remnant, In Medieval Times, Weiss is a princess, and you are a knight, but not one of those polite knights like in...
36.6K 585 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...
5.7K 96 16
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...