Raw Love Vol. I

By viisbetterthenyou

(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **Thi... More

Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55

Part 46

7.2K 134 27
By viisbetterthenyou

Klarissa's POV

I immediately felt Lorenzo's harsh eyes on me. He looked pissed and annoyed with my presence. I'm starting to wish that I would have listened to Ciro earlier.

"Klarissa go upstairs." Lorenzo yelled loudly to me.

"No, not until you tell me who is she and why is my father here?!" I asked frantically. What could she possibly have done to deserve this?

"I don't have fucking time for this." I heard Lorenzo mumble under his breath. Taking long strides he approached me and roughly grabbed me by my arm. When he started to drag me towards the stairs, I started to feel a dull pain start to form on my skin.

"Is this how you always handle my daughter? If it is, I don't even want to imagine what happens to her behind closed doors!" I heard my father yell after us.

Immediately Lorenzo stopped and slowly turned around to face my father. I could all but feel the rage pouring out of Lorenzo at this point. Everyone including my father knew that Lorenzo wasn't going to respond well to someone suggesting that he would abuse me. Not only is it disrespectful to Lorenzo, but it is to me as well. But then I started to wonder. Does my father really think that I would stay with a man even if he were to beat me? Am I really that weak and pathetic in his eyes?

"Are you insinuating that I beat her?" Lorenzo asked with a stone like expression on his face. Even though he looked emotionless, I could see the hurt in his eyes. Just watching him and his reactions was making my heart break.

"No, not exactly. I'm just saying how I don't appreciate how you are handling my daughter." my father said through clenched teeth. My father looked like he was going to lose it at any moment. Honestly, I don't think I can recall a time that I've seen him this angry before.

"Well, I don't remember asking your opinion on how I handle my woman. You need to remember that she doesn't belong to you anymore, she belongs to me. She also knows that she is free to go at any time, I am not keeping her here against her will." Lorenzo said as he lessened my grip on my arm.

My father said nothing back to Lorenzo, but I soon felt his eyes on me. I could feel him looking me over, almost like he was trying to find any external injuries. Right when my father and I made eye contact, I felt myself being pulled away from the whole situation.

At this point, Lorenzo was completely dragging me up the stairs. The whole way up, we didn't say a single word to each other. Before I was dragged into the bedroom, I felt my eyes start to fill with tears. I was frustrated with what this night has turned into. Earlier Lorenzo was perfect and playful, but now he is irritable and pissed off. All I want is there to be one night that we can spend together without any drama from the mafia or from family.

When we entered the bedroom, Lorenzo let go of my arm and closed the door. Immediately he headed into the bathroom. After I heard the sink water turn on, I went to stand in the bathroom door frame.

He had his sleeves pulled up and was quickly scrubbing at his skin. There was blood colored water all over the sink and on the counter.

"Why do you have to be like this?" I asked him quietly from the door. At this point a couple of my tears had fallen onto my cheeks.

When he heard my voice he stopped what he was doing and turned off the water. He then let out an exhausted sigh as he looked at me through the mirror.

"This is who I am Rissa. I'm a monster who you should be afraid of." he said as he started to unbutton his shirt. His movements were restrained and stiff. I could tell that his body was hurting, but I couldn't see why or were.

I slowly approached him and he turned so we could be facing each other. Carefully I reached up and started to help him unbutton his shirt.

"I'm not afraid of you though." I said quietly as I tried to bite back my tears. Why can't he see that I love him!

"Maybe you should be and maybe your dad is right about me. I'm not good for you, if anything I put you in unnecessary danger." he said in a tightened voice.

"He's wrong about you. My father doesn't know what our relationship is like." I said as I removed his shirt. Underneath his shirt was what looked like a bullet proof vest. It looked heavy and uncomfortable as he started to take it off.

"But once I get through with that girl.." he said quietly. I could tell he was having an eternal battle with himself. Something else was going on here and I didn't know if I wanted to know what it was.

"Just promise me Rissa...promise that you won't leave me." he said in a hoarse voice.

"Of course I won't leave you. Where every you are is where I want to be." I said as I tried to wipe my tears away.

He gave me a relieved look before he removed his vest. A gasp escaped my lips as I looked at his chest. His tanned skin had a bunch of small circular bruises on it. The marks looked like they were caused by bullets.

"Lorenzo-" I said as I touched his skin.

"It's over now. Don't worry about it." he said as he reached down and wrapped his arms around me. I feel like it's been forever since he's held me like this.

While in his arms I started to cry harder, it felt like I couldn't breathe. For the first time since our relationship started, I realized that tomorrow is never promised with Lorenzo. One day he could walk out that door and never come back.

"Don't cry. I have everything under control." Lorenzo said in a calm voice. For someone who claims to be a monster, he sure knows how to be comforting.

In his arms I started to feel myself collapse into him. I was just exhausted and drained from everything that has happened today. Especially after what happened between Lorenzo and I in my car.

After my full weight was one him, I felt him reach down and pick me up.

"You should probably go to sleep. It's been a long day." he said as he carried me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Are you going to stay with me?" I asked as he set me down on the bed.

"Why do you ask me question that you already know the answers to?" he asked as he tilted my head up.

"So no?" I asked as I touched his hand.

"No, I'm sorry. I promise I'll be back up soon." he said as he kissed me.

After he pulled away, he walked over towards the closet to get a shirt. As he walked away, I could see that his body was moving different than usual. He was in pain and I knew it.

Rolling over on the bed, I tried my best to get comfortable. I was definitely more tiered than before, so I was hoping I would be able to get some sleep.

--------------------------------------

When I woke up, I felt like I had been run over by a truck. During the night I kept waking up and searching the bed for a body next to me. It only made everything worse when I found it empty every time I woke. My feet were also still hurting from wearing those ridiculously high heels last night. Maybe if Lorenzo wasn't so freaking tall I'd be able to wear normal shoes and not look like a dwarf next to him.

Letting a yawn escape my lips, I opened my eyes. I was a little shocked when I noticed the bedroom to still be dark. It feels like I have been asleep for ages, but in reality I've been asleep for only a couple hours. Turing over on my side, I saw Lorenzo laying on his back with his phone in his hand. His shirt was also off and he seemed completely unaware that I was awake.

"When did you come to bed?" I asked as I moved closer to him.

"A couple of hours ago. I just woke up." he said as he put his phone down on the table.

"Really? What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's around 5. I have to get up though." he said as he started to move the covers off of him.

"Already? Can't you just stay for a little while longer?" I asked as I grabbed onto his arm.

"Rissa, I really can't." he said in a sad tone.

"Please, I'll make it worth your wild." I said back to him.

"Like what?" he said as he looked down at me. I could tell that I had definitely pinned his interests.

"Anything you can imagine." I said as I sat up on the bed. I then placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back down on the mattress. Quickly I climbed on top of him and gently ran my finger tips down his body.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he teased as a genuine smile crossed his face. "Because it's working."

"Good." I said as I reached for the bottom of my sweatshirt. In one smooth movement, I had removed the sweatshirt and threw it on the floor. Since I was wearing nothing underneath, my top was now fully exposed to him.

"So do you not wear underwear to bed or what?" he asked as he reached up to touch me. I could tell that he was enjoying my little show not only by the expression on his face, but by his hardness that was pressing up against me.

"Maybe you would know that answer if you actually came to bed with me at night." I said as my fingers played with the waist band of his pants. I could hear his breathing start to pick up the longer I played with it.

"Stop teasing me." he said as he placed his hands around my hips. I could feel how bad he wanted me right now.

"I'm not teasing you." I said as I started to slide my hands deeper into his pants.

"Fuck Rissa... We can't do this for long, I have to get down stairs soon." Lorenzo said as his grip tightened on me.

"If you need to go downstairs you should. Remember I don't need you to get off." I said as I came him a sultry look.

I watched as his eyes widened with shock. He probably wasn't expecting me to say something as dirty as that and even I was surprised with my own dirty words. One thing I knew for sure though, was that he was intrigued.

"You wouldn't." he said back to me. His tone made it sound like he was trying to get me to agree that I wouldn't touch myself without him. I was really enjoying the reaction that I was getting out of him right now.

"Maybe I would. You would never know." I said as I started to grind myself onto him.

When he opened his mouth to speak, a loud knock started to echo through the room.

"Lorenzo I've been calling you for the last 5 minutes! Get your ass up, she's awake!" I heard Ricco yell from the door.

Lorenzo and I must of been so caught up in our own world that we didn't notice that his phone was blowing up.

"Fuck!" he said loudly as he lifted me off of him. "I have to go."

He was now standing over me at the side of the bed. There was a wild look in his eyes that showed disappointment and excitement.

"You better not-"

"Better not do what?" I asked as I started to put my hand down my pants.

I was now looking him dead in the eyes as I started to touch myself. Since I've never done this before, I was trying my best to mirror what Lorenzo does on me. I slowly ran my fingers over my wet folds, all I could think was how it would feel if he was doing this to me.

Lorenzo's eyes immediately got dark with lust and envy. He didn't want me to be touching myself, he wanted to be the only one to do it.

I felt him grab my hips and pull me towards him. His eyes were dilated and completely glazed over like an animal that was about to catch their prey.

He then pulled down his pants just enough so that he could free his extremely long length.

"You're going to regret your little show." he growled as he fully removed my pants.

I then felt him thrust himself roughly into me. A large yelp caused from the pain escaped my lips. It felt like my insides were being complete rearranged and damaged at the same time.

"Be quiet." he said said as he continued to thrust himself deep inside of me.

Quickly I placed my hand around my mouth in an effort to quiet myself. It was extremely hard due to the immense pleasure I was feeling.

"I said be fucking quiet." he growled as he placed one of his hands on my throat. He was squeezing it just enough that it made everything ten times more intense.

Trying my best to silence my moans, I quickly started to feel even more pressure start to build. I was on the edge of finishing and my legs started to begin to shake.

Right before I could finish, Lorenzo quickly pulled out of me. He had a smirk on his face and I slowly started to realize what he had done. It was never his intention to let me finish, he just wanted to punish me for the little show I put on for him.

"Lorenzo!" I moaned loudly as I tried to pull him back to me.

"Let that be your lesson to not pull that type of shit again." he said as he pulled back up his pants.

"But you didn't let me finish!" I yelled back to him.

"I know what I did and don't think I won't do it again." he said as he got fully dressed.

"So that's it!" I said as I threw my hands up in the air.

"Yup. Thats it." he said as he approached me.

He quickly leaned down and kissed me on my cheek before he walked towards the door.

Fuck. You. Lorenzo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 1.3K 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...
1.1M 26.1K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
521K 16.6K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
2.3M 83.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...