Neptunia x Male Reader Scenar...

Oleh StevieBond

A collection of one shot reader stories involving (some of) the Neptunia girls. These were moved from my Devi... Lebih Banyak

Gaming Time (Neptune)
Seven Minutes In CPU Heaven (Noire)
The Love In One's Voice (Blanc)
Chatting With A Goddess (Vert)
Fighting With Coolness (Uzume)
Double Blessing (Nepgear And Uni)
A New Love (Compa)

Slouching Around (Plutia)

995 9 1
Oleh StevieBond

Time for some slice of life stuff with Plutia, so this one is on the short side.

About you: You live in a small home and Plutia often comes round to visit you for naps every morning. You wonder if she likes you...

===================================

What a wonderful morning, the dawn of the new day has arrived, fake bird noises were tweeting online, someone's sleeping on you...wait a minute! Upon thinking that you were feeling something heavy on your chest, you opened your eyes to find someone sleeping on top of you. 

You looked down to see the culprit and she was someone you knew. This was Plutia, or Plutie as Neptune likes to call her, a CPU which you had the fortunate and unfortunate pleasure of meeting.

The former of which you thought was a cute girl who uses a plushie as her weapon and the latter for when you found out the disturbing truth. 

When transformed, she becomes Iris Heart, a sadist young woman with a desire to punish others. When you first saw her like that, you feared for your health. Fortunately, there were plenty of monsters that had you surrounded when you were out of Planeptune's city one day.

So whilst Iris Heart dealt with them, Purple Heart brought you back to Planeptune and after things settled down, you were properly introduced to the CPUs with Plutia back in her normal form. 

At first, you felt intimidated because of her HDD form, but for some reason, you found Plutia to be very cute and even blurted that out by accident. So ever since then, whenever you wake up each morning, Plutia is on top of you. Never on either side of the bed, although you couldn't complain about that in all honesty.

This had been going on for a week now and you believed that it was time to investigate on why she keeps sleeping with you every time you go to bed...and perhaps get a new lock for the front door and windows for security purposes. 

As you started moving gently and slowly, you moved Plutia off of you and she laid on her side. You were able to breathe easier now, so you turned around and sat up, stretching before figuring out what to do for breakfast.

"Nnnnnngh." You groaned before standing up and quickly changing into your day time clothes. When you were done, you heard a quiet yawn from your bed.

"Mmmm...morning, (Y/N)." Plutia said, rubbing her eyes. "Ahhh, I think I'm awake now."

"Good for you, Plutia." You sighed. "Did you sneak into my house again?"

She nodded. "Yeah, you're window was unlocked."

"My window, which one?"

She pointed to the window beside where you were standing. "Umm, that one."

"I see...huh? Wait, but that would mean?"

"Uh huh, I transformed so I could fly and take a nap on your bed."

You instantly shuddered, the thought of Plutia in HDD flying into your bedroom at night terrifies you, there's no telling what she would do to you.

D-d-does t-t-that m-mean..."

She giggled. "I didn't do anything to you last night, I just went to sleep when I fell on your bed."

Yeah, you had doubts about that, but chose to not mention it. "I see...you do know I have to keep my house locked up and safe, right?"

"Huh, I know that, silly. But Neppy said that you keep your window unlocked so I could come over and sleep with you."

You were confused. "Really, when did Neptune say that?"

"Around the time I was punishing the meanies."

You decided to not press the issue further and began to leave the bedroom. "Right...you okay for breakfast?"

"Yeah, let me come with you." She got of bed and followed you.

As you left the bedroom, you suddenly felt your arm being grabbed and held on, you looked to your left to see Plutia holding onto you.

'Damn, that's so adorable!' You thought before snapping out of it. "Umm, why are you holding me?"

"Because I like you, (Y/N)." She answered simply.

You looked away and blushed slightly. "Well, that was blunt..." You muttered.

The two of you were in the kitchen and you got to making breakfast. More or less, it was like this every morning, but you hadn't yet asked why she keeps coming round to your home every night. Maybe it was time to find out after nearly a week of Plutia visiting you before she goes back to the basilicom to do her work with Histoire.

"So umm, Plutia." You said after breakfast was done.

"Oh, yeeees?" She responded slowly.

"Do you know why you like me?"

She blinked. "Why do I like you?"

"Yeah, I know that you said that you like me, but I wanna know why and what it that you see in me?"

She put a finger on her chin. "Weeeeell, I like you because Neppy has a boyfriend."

You nearly spat out your drink. "Eh?! What?!"

"It's true, because Neppy has a boyfriend, I don't get to play with her much and have naps with her."

"Oh I see, so Neptune has a boyfriend." You hummed. "Well, don't you have other friends you like?"

She nodded. "Uh huh, I like Peashy, Compa and Iffy."

You had to stop her there. "Wait, who's Peashy?"

"Oh, you haven't met her yet?"

"No, but that's not really important." You cleared your throat. "So why do you like me?"

"Because you're very nice and very cute, I wanna take naps with you."

Well, you didn't expect a girl like Plutia to be that straightforward, but then again, considering her HDD form, perhaps it wasn't as surprising as you thought.

"Well, I don't mind taking naps." You cleared up the table. "Anyways, I've gotta go to work shortly and you should be as well."

"Wait, you haven't told me if you like me too."

You went over towards the front door to grab you coat and keys. "Well, I need time to think about it and-"

You were cut off when a bright light appeared behind you.

"Ah ah ah, there's nowhere to run if I need an answer from you." A flirty voice spoke.

Uh oh...Plutia transformed, that was the only reason for it. You turned around to see Iris Heart with her usual expression.

"Now then, do you like me as well, (Y/N)?" She asked. "Or do I have to start your "punishment" for refusing to answer?"

You feared for your life. "P-p-p-p-please change back! Please change back! Please change back!" You pleaded.

She sighed before turning back into Plutia. "Awww, booo..."

"Geez, don't scare me like that next time, okay?" You said. "I promise to tell you after I'm done with work. I can even go and see you at the basilicom if you want."

Plutia's smile came back. "Okaaaaay, I'll see you later, (Y/N)." She left your house.

You sighed in relief, thankful that you avoided Iris Heart making you her plaything. After grabbing your stuff, you locked the house and went to work.

*Time Skip, brought to you by a chibi Plutia sowing together a plushie doll.*

Finally, work was done for another day and you left the place, ready to go back home. You then remembered that you promised to see Plutia at the basilicom, but you wondered if they would let normal citizens like you inside. You walked over towards the giant tower in the center and you spotted a guy who was with Neptune.

"Oh, who's this, a new character?" Neptune asked.

"Real funny, Neptune." You answered. "Anyways, sorry if I'm interrupting, but is Plutia inside right now?"

"Plutia, are you the guy she's talking about?" The guy asked.

"Yeah, that's me and I assume that you're-"

"Yep, but we're to keep it under wraps, don't want things like this to go public."

"Well, fair point. So it's possible for me to go in?"

"Well duh, just go on in." Neptune said. "Histy will be able to help."

"Okay then." You responded before going inside. Upon entering though, you spotted Plutia and a girl who looked younger than her.

"Ooooh, is this a new friend?" The girl asked.

"Oh, it's (Y/N)!" Plutia added before she rushed over to grab your arm. "I'm happy you came."

"Well, I can't break a promise." You responded. "So who do we have here?"

"I'm Peashy, a friend of Plutie's and Neptuna's." She answered.

'Neptuna?' You thought. "So umm Plutia...about earlier?"

"Oh wait, I have something to give you." Plutia pulled your arm. "Come on."

"Okay, hold on, wait for me." You caught up to her and walked off.

"Have fun, new friend." Peashy called.

Moments later, you were now in a lively decorated room, the one thing that stood out was a shelf filled with dolls. You were on a sofa and sitting next to Plutia who was busy sewing something together and with her sewing kit out on the table. 

As she worked on it, you began to have thoughts of your own. Sure, Plutia has her "unique" side when it comes to her HDD form, but when she's like this, you think of her as more than cute. Perhaps she could be someone you would want to be with as long as you're kind to her.

"There we are, allllllll done." Plutia declared as she showed you a plushie of yourself.

"Wow..." You replied taking the plushie and you were very impressed, she seemed to have got the details just right. "...this looks amazing, you should open a clothes shop."

"Thank you..." She started blushing a little. "I made it because I like you, (Y/N)."

You smiled and put the plushie to your right side. "Oh yeah, I should probably let you know. It's less to do with the fact that I like you as well."

"Huh?"

"In fact. I think you like you in a way that could be considered special and maybe on a personal level." You explained. "I'm not sure why, but I think you're more than cute, you're a beautiful girl too."

Plutia blushed heavily. "Hehehe, I've never been called beautiful before. I'm so embarrassed."

'Dear goddess she's acting so cute!' You thought. "Well, it's true and as long as I'm kind and caring to you, you won't transform, right?"

"Well, do you want me to transform? My friends get all scared when I do that."

You nodded. "No it's okay, because I want to trust you that you will only do so if I'm in serious danger since I can't fight and all."

"Hmmm, okay...so umm..."

"Oh I think I know, here." You took her hand which made her blush.

"Awww, I'm holding your hand. I'm even more embarrassed."

"And it's okay to feel that." You started blushing. "Because I'm the same, but if it's just the two of us, we can be happy and cuddle each other as much as we want."

"In that case, can you take a nap with me?"

You looked at her bed, it seemed big enough to fit two people on it. "Ummm, sure why not."

"Yaaaaay!"

Plutia got up and holding your hand, you walked with her to your bed. You got down first and your first thought was that the bed was very soft. When you were comfy, Plutia climbed on and laid on her side whilst holding your arm tight. 

You looked at her to see her smiling and blushing. You then thought of a sneaky move by gently pressing your lips on hers, a simple kiss was the result. Nothing too romantic or passionate, just a simple kiss that made Plutia go red around the cheeks.

"Hehehe, you kissed me, (Y/N)." She said happily. "I like you even more now."

"I feel the same way too, Plutia." You responded whilst looking up at the ceiling. "So maybe if you want, we can go on a date sometime?"

There was no response.

"Hmm...Plutia?"

You looked to your left to see that Plutia had already gone to sleep with her arms around you.

"Zzzzzzz..."

You chuckled on the inside. "Well, I can ask her later...better join the napping too."

You put your arm around her and snuggled closer whilst Plutia moved slightly with her arms around your shoulders before you closed your eyes to enjoy the napping. Well, this day wasn't romantic as such, but it was a day full or cuteness and adorableness overall. 

You also get to take a plushie of yourself home too, what a bonus! You then dreamt of what kind of future you could have with Plutia...and you smiled, because if a relationship blossomed, you would look forward to it, no matter what.

THE END

==================================

Yeah, not much to comment here except that Plutia can be so adorable...as long as she doesn't transform. *Shivers* Ha ha ha.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.5K 45 15
A collection of stories about the Neptunia cast getting into peril-like situations. Be Advised: Contains fetishes, soft vore, tentacles, slimes, worm...
30.4K 150 21
Another reader insert that takes place after the harem option of the previous story, Hyperdimension: A Thief's Tale. Fun times await our Y/n.
17.2K 313 21
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Plutia from Hyperdimension Ne...
4.2K 44 4
A small collection of one-shots that involves the four main teams of shinobis. Like with my Neptunia Male Reader scenarios. These were also moved ove...