Κœα΄α΄α΄‡ βžͺ α΄›α΄‘Ιͺsᴛᴇᴅ α΄‘α΄Ι΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ΚŸα΄€Ι΄α΄…

By winter2121

(πš—) πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πš—πšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ πš™πšŽπš›πš–πšŠπš—πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’, πšŽπšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•πš•πš’... More

00
α΄˜Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡
01

02

1.6K 51 3
By winter2121

"Off with your head!"

"Nygah! The heck is this!" You looked to see a black and red collar wrap around the raccoon neck. It seem magic was actually true in this place.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts: Number 23 'One shall never brings a car into a festival'. You bring a car means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once" Riddle says to Grim.

"I'm not a cat!! I'll burn this collar right up...eh? I can't use my fire!" Grim tries to get the collar off with his magic but failed to realize that he wasn't able to anymore.

"Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat" Riddle grins as he tells Grim.

"wh-What?! I'm not some pet!"

"Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you. I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out" Riddle informed Grim.

'This school is really weird' you think as you looked around.

"You must do something about this! It is your familiar!" Crowley turns to you as he saw your expression "Properly discip- eh? It's not your?"

"I've been trying to tell you that so many times that isn't my familiar" You tell Crowley as he seemed a bit ashamed.

"y-You did? Anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious" Crowley says as you watch Grim get dragged out.

You heard Grim's last words about being the greatest magician before the doors close in front of him.

"I kinda feel bad for him" you mumble to yourself as Grim wanted so badly to get into the school while you here were able to get in without any ideas how.

"We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory Heads, please show the new students beck to the dormitories...Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader of Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all..." Crowley says.

"That's no different form usual, is it?" The male with ears say as you wonder who this "Draconia" guy is.

"What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" The male with peral grey hair asked.

"If you're going to complain you should have done it yourself" The male with lavender highlights tell the male.

"Hmmm. But u don't really know anything about that guy" The male crossed his arms as he sighs.

"By Draconia...do you mean 'that' Malleus Draconia?"

"Is he seriously attending this school?"

You heard the new students talk about this "Malleus Draconia" as if they were scared of the person. You wanted to meet them but that would be the most stupidest thing you thought of just by hearing what they were talking about, who knows what that person can do.

"I was correct. I thought he might come but Malleus really didn't. It seems the invitation 'never arrived' again" A male with black hair and magenta streaks says.

'I feel sorry for this Malleus guy now' you think as they seem to forget him, again.

"My deepest apologies. I promise, we didn't Inter to exclude you" Azul apologize to the male.

"His aura makes it hard to approach him" Riddle says.

"It's fine. Members of the Diasomnia Dormitory Can come with me...I hope this doesn't upset him..." The male with magenta streaks say as he walked out with his group.

One by one each group left leaving you and the headmaster in the room.

"Then, m/n, I'm terribly sorry about this but...we must have you leave the school. Those without any talent for magic cannot be allowed to attend class here. There is no need to worry. The Dark Mirror will send you directly back from whence you came" Crowley says as you sigh but understood.

"Enter the Gate, and picture your home clearly in your mind..." Crowley says as you moved to the mirror.

A small picture of a home was visualized in your head as you could see people walking around but what shocked you was that you weren't able to see their face. Their face was blurred out.

"Oh Dark Mirror! Guide this one back to the place they belong!" Crowley tells as the mirror doesn't respond.

"Once more mirror! Guide this-" Crowley was cut off by the mirror.

"It is nowhere..."

"Eh?"

"The place they belong is nowhere in this world...It doesn't exist..." the mirror says as you just stared, shocked and scared.

"What did you say? This is unbelievable! Hmm, well, the unbelievable has been on parade today. This is the first time it's ever happened since I became headmaster, what should be...Where exactly did you come from?" Crowley asked you.

"(city name)..." you turned to him, not believing your home didn't exist.

Crowley started to think as he turned to you "I've never heard that place. I have a general grasp of where all the students came from but I've never even heard that name before. Lets do some research in the library"

You two walked back to library as you started to read books about this place world. You picked one book then another and another.

They continued to come as you closed the book in your hand before turning to the headmaster, not believing your home didn't exist. It's name never once appeared in the books.

"There's really isn't anything. Not only the world the world map but the name of your home isn't written in any history. Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?" Crowley looked at you suspiciously.

"I'm telling you I'm from c/n! Why would I lie about my home..." you looked down as you eyes head sadness.

"Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet...There's also the possibility you're from another world" Crowley tells you as he placed the book back on the shelf.

"Another world?!" You had to much on your mind now. First a magic raccoon-cat, a floating mirror and books, magic, and now you came from another world.

"What did you have on you when you came here? Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe..." Crowley suggested as you checked you pockets but found nothing.

You showed you were empty handed. You appeared in this world with out anything.

"You appear to be empty handed" Crowley sigh as it now became harder to return you home.

"Now that you mention it, I don't have my phone on me" you tell him as you knew you would have it on you everywhere you go. Your memories were a bit faded but you could see you looking down at a phone.

"This is concerning. I can't just let someone who can't use magic to stay at school. However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no form of communication. For I am gracious. Hmmm...that's right! There is an unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you clean it up you should at least be able to sleep there. For the time being I shall allow you to stay there! Then I will look for a way for you to return home. My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators" Crowley says as you just sigh thinking the last part was just him praising himself.

"We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it" Crowley warns you as he lead you out.

You two walked around the campus as you started the the buildings you walked by. It was amazing as how much space this school has.

You and Crowley stood in front of what seemed an abandoned building as there were webs already at the entrance.

'He could have said abandoned instead of unused. It looks like nobody has lived here for years!' You sigh but you couldn't complain. He allowed you to stay so you just had to do a few well a lot of changes.

"Not what I expected..."

"Right, right. Please come inside" Crowley opened the door as you walked in first.

The halls were a mess as there was so much dust in the air you coughed a bit before walking around into what seemed to be the lounge.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going back to go more research. Make yourself at home. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!" You watch as Crowley walk out.

You stood there for a few seconds before looking around. "The dust looks like snow"

You head something out side as you walked over to the window to see it raining now. 'It's raining...thank the lord I have a place to stay but will it be able to hold the rain?'

You walked over to a small closet in the side as you grabbed a broom and began to clean the place up as you tried a cloth around your mouth and nose so you won't inhale the dust.

"Hyii! It's really coming down!" You heard a voice as you remembered it.

'It's that raccoon!!' You turned over to see Grim right there.

"Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun!" Grim laughs at you.

"How did you get back in?! Didn't they kick you out?!" You did not want to be in the same room with a raccoon that tried to kill you twice.

"I'll have not trouble sneaking back into the school. Come on, come on. If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!" Grim says.

"Why do you want to get into this school so badly?"

"That's simple! I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician! I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up. But...but...Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the word. Humans just don't get it" Grim says as you sigh.

'The mirror isn't even human' you watch as a bit of water fall down. Seems like it got onto Grim.

"Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking! Fyaa! It keeps on coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!" Grim moves away as you covered his ears.

"Where is it falling from?" You ignored him as you tried to find where the leak was.

"Magic should fix this leak up real quick" Grim says as you just stared at him is disbelief.

"What's with you guys and magic"

"...Wha? You can't use magic! Pfft! You're useless!" Grim laughs at you as you just wanted to hit him with your broom.

"Then help me instead of laughing!" You didn't want to deal with this raccoon now.

'I change my mind. I think leaving was better than dealing with this raccoon' you looked at the laughing raccoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
431K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...