Horimiya: Plus One (Male Read...

By StardustMaster

It sucks being the middle child. Even though, Y/n is a little younger than Kyouko, he is still seen as the mi... More

Prologue: The Cook
You Don't Have A Chance...
First Names?
Hiding
Just Say It...
??? Chapter
Lovely Days
Uh... Friendship...?
Feelings, Cake, and Stew
Idiots and Cats...
Talk...?
Reunions and Tongue Games
Haircut Level...Up?
The Fear & Acceptance... Of Change
SPORTS FESTIVAL!!! LET'S GOO!!!
Wrapping Up The Year
Although We May Say Goodbye Now...[Finale]
...The World Will Keep Spinning, And Bring Us Back Together Some Day [Epilogue]

Kyoto and...Cats?

6.4K 194 106
By StardustMaster

"Sis! Slow down!" A younger Yuki shouted as Yumi kept walking. They were soon walking side by side when someone bumped into them. Yumi looked at the boy.

"Ah. Sorry about that." She said as the boy had his hood on. He nodded and kept on walking. Yumi and Yuki started walking forward again.

"That's what happens when you don't slow down!" Yuki said as Yumi started checking her pockets.

"Yeah, I guess...WAIT!" She shouted as sped towards the opposite direction. "The little shit stole my wallet."

Yuki began running too as you came back into view. You were looking at the money in the wallet and all the credit cards.

"Why are there so many cards in here? I thought you only needed one." You asked yourself as you heard footsteps getting louder and louder. You looked over your shoulder to see Yumi and Yuki running after you. "The hell?"

"Stop where you are!!" Yumi shouted as you took out the money and put it in your pocket. You then ran into an alleyway with a fence. Luckily you were really light so you hopped over it easy. The sisters...not so much.

They grabbed the gate and saw a one way out. They sped towards the exit and went into the alleyway but they didn't see you. You were hiding behind a trash can and your size hid you perfectly. The sisters looked down to see Yuki's and Yumi's wallet on the ground with some of the money inside.

"Huh? He left most of it in here?" Yumi questioned as Yuki kept looking for you. You quickly and quietly moved towards the exit but was found out when:

"THERE YOU ARE!!"

A voice rang out and your new mother came running into the alleyway. She saw you and Yumi and immediately freaked out.

"Now, Y/n. You know you're safe now, you don't need to steal to survive anymore." She said as Yuki and Yumi looked confused but you just looked at the sisters and bowed your head.

"I deeply apologize for disrupting your day and stealing your property." You said as your mother bowed next.

"I'm very sorry for his behavior. I'll do anything for you to forgive him."

Yumi rubbed the back of her neck and sighed. "Listen it's fine, but can you give us back the money you took?"

"Actually, I put the money back."

"Huh?" Yuki was confused as you had a pitiful look.

"See when I looked in your wallet, I didn't see much in there so I just put the money I took back." You said as Yumi was still thinking about what your mom said.

"Actually, there is something. Can you give me your number?" Yumi said as you looked at her disgusted.

"Is she trying to ask me out...?"

"If you think for a second I'm trying to ask you out, I knock your lights out." Yumi said as your mother laughed and took out her phone.

The two exchanged numbers and emails as you and Yuki looked at each other in confusion. But she smiled at you, you just kept your same blank expression and soon walked away with your mom.
———————————
"Hey! Y/n! Wake up!" Yuki shouts at you as she sits neck to you. You snap away from your memory and look around. It seems the bus had stopped and it was time to get up.

"Alright." You say with a smile and walk out of the bus with Yuki.

The season now has changed to Autumn. The second-years of Katagiri High had their class field trip.

"Uwaaaah! It's Kyoto! Autumn, red leaves! The temples!" Yuki shouted as you walked next to her and Tooru.

"I don't know why your so excited. Their just trees." You say bluntly as she looked offended at you.

"Just trees?! But their so pretty!" She shouted as she started to look around excitement. "So many trees!"

"Calm down, Yoshikawa." Tooru said as he covered her mouth. She pinched his nose.

"Tooru, stop trying to be cool!" She said as Tooru looked at you for help.

"Ow! Ow! Y/n! Help me!!" Tooru said as you picked her up and easily moved her back.

"Careful now. Wouldn't want you to get arrested for assault in a different city." You said as Tooru sighed.

"Thank you-!"

"When we get back though, you can do whatever!" You say with a sadistic smile as Yuki looked at you in happiness.

"Alright!"

"Don't encourage her!" Tooru said as Kyoko looked at all of you.

"Yuki's all excited and high-spirited since this is her first time to Kyoto." Your sister said as you walked to them.

"Ah, I see. Have you been to Kyoto before, Hori?" Miyamura asked. Yes, Miyamura...

"This is Y/n's and my second time to Kyoto. We had a school trip in middle school here." Kyoko said as you looked at Miyamura's confused face.

"That should have been the same for you, right Miyamura?" You asked as he nodded.

"Yeah. It was the same with me."

"Compared to the junior high trip, we get so much more freedom with our friends." You say as Kyoko nods.

"Today's just the first day, though, so after this we gotta go straight to the hotel." She said as Miyamura started freaking out.

"...The hotel, huh?"

"Come to think of it, Miyamura, are you going to be already the with the bath stich?" Kyoko asked.

"I'm definitely not okay...I'm ready to not take a bath this entire trip."

"That's disgusting." You bluntly say. "The boys have to go the communal bathhouse. What will you do if you need to change?"

"I'll just change in the restroom stall..." He says. "Will this be at all enjoyable for me?"

"I wonder if he'll find any enjoyment out of anything of this all." Kyoko thinks with a blank stare.

"You're not gonna find any enjoyment here!" You say happily out loud.

"Ah! There you guys are! Ishikawa, you and your group are so slow! Every other group has already passed ages ago!" Shuu says as he holds up a bag. "Check this out! Just a ways from here, there was this one souvenir shop, so I brought some goodies!"

You looked at him like he was a dumbass. "You dumbass! You're supposed to wait till the last day!"

He looked at you confused with a smile. "But why?"

"Why?!" You shout but then you think about it. "...why?"

You start freaking out as Tooru pats your back. Yuki looked at Shuu the same way you did. "Shuu, what are you trying to achieve by adding things to your bag before getting to the hotel?"

"Ahahaha! Yeah, that might just be a drag, eh? Well, then, I guess I'll chow down on all of it now? Ah, Y/n, Miyamura, you should join me!" Shuu said as Tooru looked at him.

"I don't think he's in any condition to eat..." Tooru said as Shuu looked at you. Yuki was trying to calm you down.

"C-Calm down, Y/n..." She tried but you were still hung up about the souvenirs.

"Why?! Whyyyyyyyy?! WWWWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY!!??" You shouted out.

"Never mind that idiot, speaking I'm terms of room assignments, Iura's with you right?" Kyoko said to Miyamura.

"Yeah, but Y/n and Ishikawa will be there too..." Miyamura said. "I wonder if I'm going to be okay..."

(Timeskip brought to you by Past Y/n standing awkwardly when meeting Past Kyoko for the first time)

You, Tooru, and Miyamura stood in front of the room assigned to you.

"We can't get into our room? Does that even make any sense?" Tooru asked.

"I'm saying we break it down." You say bluntly.

"You gonna pay for it?" Tooru denied the idea.

"Who was it that got the keys?" Miyamura asked.

"Shuu got them. Where did he go?" Tooru asked as another student walked up to him.

"Ishikawa, what's up with you guys standing in front of your room like that...?"

"Ah, hey. Do you know where Shuu went? He's got our keys."

"Iura? I saw him go right in not that long ago. Isn't he inside?"

You all froze and you and Tooru got angry.

"Damn you, Shuu! Freakin' open the damn door!!!"

"I'm kicking it open! I'm fucking doing it!!"

"Calm down, guys!!!"
—————
"Eh...come on.. I said I was sorry." Shuu said as you were looking on your phone. Tooru was curious but was too busy yelling at Shuu.

"At the very least, wait until you've let us in before dozing off, you oaf!"

"Now, now, guys. We've just set out things down for the time being. Let's take it easy and hang out till dinner." Miyamura says as you tap something on your phone and smile.

"Maybe you have a point. Do we still have time before dinner?" You said as Miyamura checks the times.

"Hm. Weren't we supposed to go bathe before dinner?" Shuu asked as you looked at him unamused.

"We wouldn't know, Shuu..." You says as Shuu looks at you with a smile.

"Come on, Y/n! I said I was sorry!"

"I don't need to go anyway, I took one earlier." You say to them as Tooru looks at you confused.

"Huh? How'd you get past everyone?" He asked as you smiled smugly.

"When you had a past like mine, it's easy to go undetected." You say as Shuu looked at the scared Miyamura.

"Miyamura! Let's go to the bath now!"

"I'll just miss out on the bath..." Miyamura said but Iura wrapped his arm around his neck, dragging him along.

"So that you don't miss out on it, we should hurry over to there now, no?!" Shuu said as he dragged Miyamura out. You saluted to him.

"Long live the king..."

"HELP ME, Y/N!!" Miyamura said as he was taken away with Tooru following the two. You looked around the room before throwing on some more casual clothes and walked out of the room.

"Let's see, her room should be around-" You say but you bump into to someone. You falter a bit but the other person fell to the ground. "Ah. Sorry about that."

"Geez. Oh! Just who I wanted to see!" Yuki says as she hops up. You smile and offer her hand. She smiled back and took your hand, as you pulled her up.

"I was about to head over to your place too. Can you come with me?" You asked as she looked confused.

"Where are we going?" She asked as you put your finger your mouth playfully.

"It's a secret. Do you want to risk it?" You asked her as she blushed a little bit then got excited.

"Yeah! Let's do it!!" She shouted but you got worried.

"Calm down! Don't draw attention!"

"Ah, right!"

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/n looking a mirror)

You and Yuki eventually got to the front entrance but saw your teacher, Shin Yasuda, standing in front of it. Yuki and you crouched around the corner.

"It's Mr. Yasuda! What do we do?" Yuki whispered to you.

"It's fine! I got this!" You saw confidently.

"YASUDA!!!" A female voice rang out that got Shin scared.

"No. I didn't do anything wrong this time!" He shouted in panic. "I need to hide!"

He ran off in a different direction, scared out of his whit. You smiled evilly. "I knew he had a history with Ms.Terajima, but I didn't expect him to run like a baby so fast. Hehehehe."

You chuckled darkly to yourself as Yuki looked at you in disbelief. "With his skills, he could cause a war in the school in he wanted to..."

"Alright, let's go!" You say as you run towards the door. Yuki runs after you as the two of you leave the hotel the class was staying at.

A couple minutes go by and Yuki gets tired. "C/n...where are we going?"

"I told you it's a secret." You say as you keep walking with a smile. Yuki wobbles side and side.

"Yeah but, it's past our curfew out. And it's night time....and I can't walk much further." She complained with a smile as you just chuckled.

"Well, wait no longer. It's right here." You stop moving as Yuki looks around. You gently touch her face and move it to where your looking.

"Cherry... blossoms?" Yuki muttered out as she was captivated by the sight.

"Yep, no matter what season... you'll always find these trees here." You say as you lean in the railing. "I found this place during my first trip here and I figured since this is your first time here, why don't I show you my favorite place in the city."

Yuki looked at you with a surprised expression, but it slowly turned into a heartfelt one. Yuki's heart started beating faster and faster, the more she looked at your smile.

"Well, I figured for your first picture of this lovely town..." You said as you held up her camera. "Might as well make it special."

You finally looked at her as she stared at you with the same expression. You waved your hand in her face and she snapped out of it. "W-What?"

"Uh...do you want to take the picture?" You asked her bluntly as she got a blush and nodded.

She smiled as the two of you laid down in the grass with cherry blossoms all around you. Both of you looked at each other with smiles and started laughing. Yuki took the picture and it captured the moment in time.

You both got up. You looked at her as you hopped over the railing to get to the road. "So, did you like it?"

She smiled at you greatly and hopped over the rail as well. "Yeah! It was so pretty!" She then poked you on the sides as you tried to hold in the laugh. "And you said you didn't like trees."

You then broke out in a laugh. "Hahahaha! Yeah, I guess so! Hahahaha! Just stop! Ahahaha!"

Yuki stopped poking you and figured out you were ticklish. You started sweating. "I regret laughing...now she knows..."

You were about to walk but you realized that Yuki was lagging behind too far. You sighed and walked towards her and turned around.

"Hop on. I'll give you a piggyback ride." You say with a little worry. She hesitantly jumped on your back as you carried her back towards the hotel. "Man, you are light."

You lied as naturally as you breathed. Yuki wrapped her arms around your neck to make sure she doesn't fall off. As the two of you were walking, Yuki had been awfully quiet.

"Hey...C/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you...?" You wonder what Yuki was going to say.

"Have you...ever looked at something...one way... but all the sudden looked at it a different way?" She asked you as she thought about you and how her heart was beating faster just by looking at you. You had no clue what she was talking about but you thought back to when you and her first met.

"...Yeah...I have..." You say with a smile, although she couldn't see it. She gained a smile as well. "Why? You're seeing something differently now? What is it?"

"Hehehe. It's a secret~!" She teasingly said.

"Eh?! Come on, tell me!" You insisted as she kept quiet.

A flash showed a younger you giving a piggyback ride to a young Yuki. It then shows the two of you know walking on the road back to the hotel.

You eventually made it back after dropping Yuki off. But you heard something on the way to your room.

"Apparently, Mr. Yasuda, still hasn't been found." A student says. You started freaking out.

"Yeah, but even weird then that! I hear-!" He whispered something into the student's ear but you heard it. You dashed for your shared room and busted it open with your foot. The three looked at you in worry.

"There you are! We were looking for you!" Iura says but you have a confused and sacred look on your face. You point to Miyamura.

"Izumi! You're on your period?!"

"FORGET ABOUT THAT!!"

(Timeskip brought to you by Miyamura explaining what happened)

"And just like that, the field trip is over." Yuki said as she stood next to Kyoko.

"I know. Even though I've bought some souvenirs, I'm rather reluctant to leave. But, it's time to say good-bye to Kyoto." Kyoko said. Yuki looked at her camera.

"But I took a lot of pictures. Ah, and I still have some space left!" Yuki said as she pointed the camera at Kyoko. "Hori, cheese!"

"Wah- Stop that!"

"The Sanjuu-Sangen-Dou and the Ryouan-Ji.... we went to so many places! I'll print out the pictures and give them to you!" Yuki said as they looked at the pictures.

"These together with the ones the teaches took, it'll be a mountain."

"Hey, look! A scene of Iura screwing around with Tooru." Yuki said as Iura got Tooru in a head lock. "Tooru's not a fan of heights, is he?"

"He was mad, wasn't he? That was funny." Kyoko says.

"Ah, here's one of Y/n getting thrown in the river by Miyamura." Yuki said as Kyoko had to look at it twice. You were in the air with a teasing smile as Miyamura looked at you in embarrassment.

"I think Y/n called him a weird nickname. Gross."

"Here's you stuffing your face in with yummies!" Yuki said as they reviewed all the pictures.

You and Tooru trying to calm down a hyper Iura.

Miyamura and Kyoko looking at the sights.

You and Iura drawing on the face of a sleeping Tooru.

Yuki dragging you around to see the sights.

Yuki looking at the temple.

Miyamura praying to the shrine.

Kyoko looking at women in kimonos.

You and Kyoko racing with the others cheering you on.

The others laughing at you when you got scolded for sneaking out by the teachers.

All of you smiling in one big picture. Iura standing next to Miyamura with his hand in his shoulder. Kyoko and Yuki giving peace sign with their fingers like Iura. You resting your chin on Yuki's head and giving a wink and a peace sign. Finally, Tooru standing next to you with a smile.

"It's be nice if we could come back again together with everyone, wouldn't it?" She said.

"Yeah."

"Hey! You two! They've told us to start gathering at the buses!" Tooru said as he stood next to you and Miyamura.

"Alright!" Yuki shouted. Kyoko went to Miyamura as Yuki went to you. You had your hands in your pocket as she looked at you. "So? You going back to study C/n when we get back?"

You laughed at her and rubbed the back of your neck. "I think... I might take a break from studying. Enjoy what's here for a little while."

Yuki looked at you surprised but grabbed your hand and pulled you along towards the bus. "Either way, I like both sides of you!"

You blushed and turned away as you all eventually got on the bus back home. Yuki had the window seat as you were sleeping. She giggled and looked back at her camera.

The picture of you and her laughing in the grass surrounded by the cherry blossoms and the night sky.

She blushed as she turned back to you. Remembering your smile.

"Have you...ever looked at something...one way... but all the sudden looked at it a different way?"

You leaned on her head still sleeping. She smiles and gently moved your head onto her shoulders. She then leaned on your head with her own with a peaceful smile.

(BONUS) [Tooru's POV]

Lately, I've been having these weird dreams. I'm not sure if they're just 'weird' or something else, but... from what I see every time, there's always these two cats.

I see a mini Miyamura staring at me with a can of tuna. I see a mini Y/n smirking at me sadistically. Both with cats ears and tails. Miyamura then begins to pound the tuna can.

"Hm? What is it? Are you hungry?" I asked as Y/n nodded. They both sat on opposite shoulders. Miyamura looked at me in excitement while Y/n looked at me with evil excitement. I got to open the can. "Calm down, I'm opening it already-!"

Something snaps my finger and gets it stuck into the can. "OW! WHAT THE-?!"

Y/n begins laughing as Miyamura is looking at me worried.

If it was only a one time thing, I could have said, 'well that was a weird dream' and left it at that. At first, that's all I thought it was going to be.

But then...

I see Cat Miyamura sitting on Cat Y/n's shoulders eating squid. They both watch tv as Y/n is protecting Miyamura like a brother would. I watch tv with them and am freaked out.

How did I get back here? Am I going crazy?
————-
"Tooru, you said you were having weird dreams, right?" Yuki says to me as we walk to class. "Dreams are supposed to show your inner desires, you know."

Cat+Y/n+Small+Cat+Miyamura+Small=Desire?!

NO THANK YOU!!

If that's true, then I'd rather dream about Hori! Let me dream about Hori being really cute! Come on, please!

Tooru goes to bed and opens his eyes. He feels a weight on his head to see a mini cat Y/n looking at him with a blank stare.

"That's weird? You aren't acting evil for once..."

"Tooru!" I hear Hori's voice! Alright!

"Hey! Hori-!" I turned around to see Hori with cat Miyamura. Miyamura waved to Y/n as Y/n did the same.
—————
"Miyamura...Y/n...your presences are default settings, are they not?" Tooru says to them as Miyamura is terrified, You are confused.

"...Huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 764 21
What if Mikoto had a daughter no one knew about except for Izumo and Tatara. What would happen when she runs into our favorite skater boy vanguard? Y...
935K 35.9K 41
After transferring schools to Inarizaki, (Y/N) met a boy unlike anyone else. To say (Y/N) and Miya Atsumu didn't get along at first would be an under...
415K 15.6K 27
'☘︎︎.°.'- 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵�...
27.4K 928 32
(Y/N) just moved to Japan. The plan is to stay there for a year, away from his home, so he's not too enthusiastic about it. But he meets a certain fe...