Violet Witch

By NVMelissa13

"Let's go for a party." They said. "It'll be fun." They said. Well my best friends were so wrong. So very v... More

Cast and Book Covers
Prologue
1| My First Party
2| Just Like Cinderella
3| Jumping Around The Earth
4| Explanations And Heartbeats
5| Starting Our Journey
6| My First Magic Trick
7| I Hate Waitresses
8| Endless Diamond Sky
9| Training
10| Sleuthing Around
11| Damn Jungles And Stupid Feelings
12| Falling To My Death
13| Secrets, Heartbreak and Kisses
14| Mood Swings And Magic
15| Nightmares Can Come To Life
16| I Have A Familiar!
17| He's My Great Great Grandpa, I Think
18| Angels And Allies
19| Ellie, Quinn And Battle Strategies
20| Keep It Safe
21| To The Castle
22| The End...
23| ...Is Just The Beginning
25| Graduation Presents
Epilogue
Author's Note

24 I Resurrected. Yay?

607 52 7
By NVMelissa13

MELODY
Let me be honest with you all, death sucks!

The never ending darkness, the feeling of falling, the panic that seizes your heart like a snake, it's all not cool. Did you know, when you die, you feel pain?

No?

Well I found that out the hard way when I crashed onto a flat surface. My breath was knocked out of my lungs as my head bounced on the floor. I groaned and rolled on my back.

"Welcome." A deep voice said.

Looking up, there was a cloaked figure standing in front of me. I quickly got up and dusted off. I was in a white gown. Why white? The figure was definitely death. All cloaked with the scythe and all.

"So your death huh?" I asked with a sigh. "I hope I'm going to haven cause I won't accept anything else." I muttered under my breath.

"I can't do this." Death said but his voice was more soft and feminine.

He pulled back his hood to reveal a girl. She didn't look much older than me, long straight white hair and the darkest eyes I've ever seen.

"Omg! You're the Violet Witch! I can't believe I get to meet you. My name is Mor. I'm death I guess..." She said with a happy tone.

I gave her an eye. "Your death?"

"Yes, well no, you see its a long story. I always knew I was different and blah blah blah, I died and became an angel but an angel of death. I wasn't the only one. So there's this academy where angels of death are taught how to do their duties. We had trials at the end of the three years after some major shit happened and I met my mate who was a year older than me and the current death. The real death is the headmaster of the school." She said.

My mouth dropped open. "Really?!" I asked excited. "I read a book like that except different."

"Right! Me too so I was basically living the dream!" She gushed.

"How do you know me?" I asked.

"Oh, everyone knows you. You killed Lilith! Omg! I'm here with your soul! My best friend is going to flip! She idolized you in our first year!" Mor said. I smiled softly not knowing what to say. How do you answer a compliment! Seriously, I need classes.

"Can I take a selfie with you? I need proof and I'll post it on my Instagram." Mor asked.

I shrugged. "Sure."

She squealed before coming to my side. We took multiple pictures in different poses and now I was looking over her shoulder picking the ones I liked.

"Ooo. Send that to me." I said gushing over a selfie. I gave her my name and she sent me all the pictures.

"We should totally get together after this. Your so much fun." Mor said.

"You too."

"Can you please sign this dream catcher for me? It's my friends' and her birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get her." Mor said pulling one from her robe and a marker.

I signed it for her and she squealed. We were about to go into another conversation when a guy appeared in front of us. He had midnight black hair with red tips and dark wings. His eyes, a piercing icy blue.

"Mor! You're not supposed to keep the spirits for a long time! You know this!" He complained. Mor's smile instantly dropped and she looked like he just stole and killed her puppy.

"I'm sorry Proteus! It's her. I couldn't not keep her." Mor tried to reason.

"Well thanks to you, she's on her way to her funeral and her soulmate is fucking devastated." Proteus stressed.

"Lucas?" I asked. My heart ached. Did I really forget about how he felt? I'm a horrible person.

"Mor, if it was I who perished and I could be brought back but was delayed what would do do!" Proteus asked. Tears spilled from Mor's eyes. She looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think... I'm sorry." She said.

"It's not ok! But what is all this talk about? Are you saying I can go back?" I asked Proteus.

"Yes. You are a daughter of an angel, making you one too. The only way to fully transform is after death. " Proteus explained. I gasped. I could go back! I could live and see Lucas again? And I didn't have to turn myself into a vampire to be with him forever.

"Well what are we waiting for?!" I snapped.

"You should be home by now..." He said glaring at Mor who seemed to have hidden behind her cloak.

"I'll send you back." She whispered.

"Ok, but be sure to text me. Your friend too." I said. What? So I'm nice. Mor seemed to brighten at the idea and she placed her palm felt in my chest. She mumbled some words and my chest glowed brightly.

I watched as the light covered my whole body but suddenly begun to burn. The pain was instant and so awful! My back arched as I screamed bloody murder. Who knew resurrection was worse than death? It's like the universe purposely trying to make me feel pain.

My eyes snapped open but all I could see was that light. I felt a pain in my back like someone stabbing me with a knife over and over again. My body shook uncontrollably in pain. I heard a crack as my body jerked upwards and another scream tore from my lungs. I wanted to cry and sleep and eat and binge Netflix at the same time. If I survive this I need a vacation. Just me and Lucas.

There was something warm on my stomach. It seemed so comforting so I took power from it, adding it to mine and sending some back. It was a cycle, a loop. The circle of life.

Getting some Lion King vibes right now.

I titled my head to the side. Maybe I could see what was making me want to eat wood until it crumbled to dust beneath my teeth. There, by my side was a wing.

Beautiful long white feathers with violet tips. The stretched out far. My eyes widened. they were so pretty. I suddenly dropped on a bed with an oomph. I groaned.

"You'd think I'd stick a fucking landing once in my life." I complained.

I heard a coo and looked up to see Lanis who was hoovering over me. She licked my face and jumped on my belly. I giggled and tried to pull her off. I noticed her belly was no longer covered in black and a few violet scales but pure white. She kinda looked like my wings. Pretty, just like her mommy. Me.

I sighed happily and finally took in my surroundings. I was in a tent and all my friends were here. Lucas and Sydney were on my side, stating at me in awe. Ellie, Quinn, Dimitri and Dominic were at the entrance looking at me like I was a unicorn.

"What? Do I have resurrection bed head or something?" I asked patting my hair. It seemed neat. I should probably moisturize soon.

It was quiet for two seconds before Quinn and Ellie came running at me screaming like cheerleaders. The jumped on me, squishing poor Lanis who barely managed to make it out. They started crying and saying so many things I couldn't keep track of. They were pulled off by Dimitri and Dominic and literally dragged out of the tent. I was slightly grateful. I had to talk to Lucas.

I got up and stood in front of him. He hadn't moved, stating still as a rock but his eyes betrayed him. So much pain and love, I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm back." I whispered.

"And an angel." He said with a small proud smile.

I looked behind me to see my white and violet wings slightly grazing the ground. Lucas run a hand over my wing and my whole body shivered. My centre warmed. Woah.

"Yeah that..." I mumbled shyly kicking the floor.

He lifted my chin with two fingers and gazed into my eyes. He gave me a soft smile before It turned into a frown. His eyes started to water and I saw a tear slip. My heart fell.

"I thought I lost you." He said his voice broken.

"You didn't. And why the fuck are you crying asshole? Be a man." I said trying to get him to smile.

It worked when he let out a soft laugh and pulled me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. He took a few deep breaths and calmed down.

"I love you too." I said and he froze. "I loved you since we were in the jungle, all thought the journey and I can't believe I was so stupid I didn't tell you sooner and then I died and I couldn't say it because I was chocking on this stupid thing called blood and-" Lucas cut me off with a kiss.

My heart started beating wildy in my chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. His hands grabbed my waist roughly and I loved it. I moaned when he bit my lip and my mind was in a haze. It was only him and I and I loved it. Now I understood what people mean when they say "The world could explode and we wouldn't care because we were so consumed in each other".

Lucas pulled back to let me take a breath. Honestly, I would've kissed him until I passed out. He looked me in the eye but there was something different in the air. Lucas hands tightened even more on my waist. If he didn't loosen up, he would crash my poor pelvis before we even got to the good part.

"Don't you ever, ever, so that again do you hear me?" Lucas growled and I quickly nodded.

He sighed and kissed the top of my head. "Good girl." He mumbled .

What did he say? I turned to glare at him, my mouth opening to spew words a million miles per second when Quinn and Ellie peeked their heads in the tent.

"Are you two done?" Ellie asked.

"Because we need to talk with our bestie right sister?" Quinn asked.

"Absolutely." Ellie answered with an evil grin.

My blood run cold.

Give a girl a break! I just resurrected!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.5K 37
"D-Daniel, your name is Daniel." I said and stopped on the road. He didn't look at me and I take a couple of steps, leaning up against a tree. He st...
428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...
43K 1.4K 25
Satan has been mistreated since day one. Ever since her parents found out they were having boy and girl twins, they have been disgusted but the fact...
6.7K 576 36
I've learned so much in the month that my life has fallen completely to hell. Apparently I'm a half angel, half Fairy and now...now the bombshell to...