MHA AUs

Par Violentkitty

AUs I think about often enough to write down Plus

Title screen
Villian Todoroki
Overhauls love of the quirkless
Vigilante oneshots or series
Nezu x Izuku
Nezu x Izuku p2
Traitor theories
Villian Iida
Izuku muttering
Raging Bakugo
Spicy food
Theory time
Villainous player 2
Threeway freeway
Protective Nighteye
Villian Bakugo
Stain fanboy
Split AU
Nezu is...
Izuku panics but its ok?
Arcade time
questions for readers
The cat officer
Mineta redesign
Taming Villain kids (The knife game)
Vigilante Bakugo
Prove it then

Piercings

129 6 0
Par Violentkitty

So alot of people when they get tongue piercings will play with it with their teeth. So i got this idea that what if Deku got a tongue piercing so that he noticed when he was muttering. He could then literally hold his tongue via the piercing with his teeth.

I also think the idea of piercinfs or tatoos go along with Dekus need for pain or to feel punished for being worthless or burdening people as its something mildly acceptable that he could do for widespread pain (tatoo) or small concentrated pain (piercing) that he can tug on when he needed to.

I still imagine alot of the piercings in unobtrusive places so they dont get in the way during a fight or are easily noticed.

So like everyones shocked when deku has a full thigh tatoo or a tongue piercing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
532K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...