YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

THE STORM IS COMING

1.1K 48 3
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

The days  passed by so quick, they do water activities together we'll aside from jisoo just watching them a far, she just glad that no one is hurt.

They spend time really well cause it will take time again for them to be on this when they will be on korea again. Its already fix that everyone have duties to do when they went back, they still didn't know where they will live, as seulgi said it's a surprise.

Jennie on the other side already purchased a small house a very simple one in remote village in jeju, she's still thinking about jisoos word, but then jisoo understands her, but still the talked is not yet over since it's open topic for them.

The manoban couple head back before them,  since they need to settle something, the counsel or more the family's that the manoban running have meetings to strengthen the bond for more century and talked about futures of future heiress.

And now.

" Few hours more I can smell Korean air" chaeyoung said, since it's been awhile they are in overseas and today is the day they will go home, it's all settled then  back to work, then meetings with wedding planner, looking for Jennie's sister, Lisa's surgery and jisoos wellness too, and also today they will see there new house.

" EOMMA and auntie miran is there, preparing our lunch when we arrive, and clean our designated rooms" jieun said when they talked earlier.

" I can't wait" chaeyoung said thinking about the food.

" Love, you ok?" Jisoo is asking seulgi since shes spacing out, seulgi has a  lot of thinking and what to do, she's in agony, she inhale and shake those negative thoughts.

" I am love ,sorry just work in my head that's all" seulgi gave reassuring smile, and jisoo hold her hand.

" We will get married soon, whatever your hardship and agony, you can tell me cause that's what relationship will work communication love, even it will hurt me, or we will have argument about it, talking is the key in communication," jisoo sincerely said she knows seulgi is stress too, its too many in her plate, she is human too and it's draining her, as a partner she will take charge to help her when shes lost in the moment.

" I'm sorry love, I know and I will tell you sooner I promise you that its just i don't know how" seulgi hang her head, she's lying already by keeping it a secret to jisoo, but jisoo is always understanding one.

" I won't love you less because of it, i understand ok I know you will tell me, but don't take it too much on yourself, and it's eating you I will wait I'm just here love" jisoo said as she steal a quick kiss on her lips makes seulgi smile and nod to her, she nuzzles her face to jisoo.

" Yahh bear, stop harassing my sister" lisa said as she walk to them, jisoo just shook her head on lisa, she still the possessive one but it lessen cause she understands now.

" Don't worry I will marry her after ok" seulgi joke out and lisa hiss on her comment.

" Whatever just make sure name you first child to me" lisa demand, she didn't know it's granted already.

" Sure kiddo, come here let's watch movie" seulgi invite lisa and she emediately went between them and snuggle to jisoo, they just laugh to her and seulgi order some fruits for them to munch while watching movie.

" Look at them, I want to have a child like  lisa very Sweet" nayeon said to mina, they always admired jisoo ever since they meet.

". Me too, soon maybe find you partner first so you can make your own lisa" mina told her, jongyeon and her will make one before the wedding, they even plan it ahead to make there Family already.

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

" Master, this way please" a butler lead there way to the car as they exit the private pass for them, cause some passenger twitted joohyun and Jennie being together on one plane as expected, the media is waiting to them to take a glimpse of the star.

When the group is settled in two van for  security purposes, and a convoy for them that jinhyuk security team assigned, the ride is fast since theres a patrol to make there ways, as mr. MANoban request for them to arrived.

Lisa is familiarizing the ways cause seulgi said it's new one. Later on

The ESTATE is wide, covered with mountain, it's traditional and modern infused house, plenty of rooms and decided into many uses, such as study room, theater, dining, living room, room for the handmade sauces and side dish. Two big kitchen a modern and traditional, receiving area, quarters room on the side for security base.

Greenhouse for fresh lettuce and other crop which lisa will love, that's why seulgi purchase this land cause its wide and lisa can roam around safe. Everything is functioning and useful it's not a waste of money when she  purchase it.

They cant utter a word cause they are amaze, the maids get there luggages and kwangsoo is there to command everyone, but they're too engrossed and forget lisa detach herself to them cause she saw leo already and she get it.

The guards just stand there and didn't interfere on her as what jinhyuk tells them, they only take action if shes in trouble and such but still take glance and know where she is in every corner, lisa get leo the guards is nervous.

" Guys let's tour later, lets take lun~ lisa" seulgi called her since she saw her at the back of them she just enter, leo is in her shoulder, they all look at her and everyone flinch aside from jisoo. They even step backward and make lisa smirk.

" Stop scaring them lisa, give leo to kwangsoo will eat first ok, you visit them later" jisoo said she also petting Leo's back, giving everyone goosebumps, kwangsoo get leo his accustomed already to him, lisa pout and kiss leo, they cringed on it cause still they can't touch leo.

" Thank you for the food!" The manoban couple is present, mrs. Lee too is in the dining with them, though they want Aunt miran and kwangsoo even jinhyuk to eat with them they still have there duties, it's enough for them that the masters treatment to them is family that's why they're doing there job that is to serve them.

" Lets eat first, we all talk later, after we take our rest" seulgi said and they do, they just casually talk two day from now they will be working again just like before, but some changes though, jisoo will be in home care, lisa will be having second surgery, joohyun will be busy the whole weeks for business matters and chaeyoung too.

Mina will start working with seulgi in the company and jongyeon, nayeon will start digging japan, same goes to jieun will have sessions with mrs. MANoban and jennie, lisa is the hard one now cause shes busy to her upcoming surgery.

FAST FORWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A MONTH AFTER THE WEDDING

In span of 5 months, seulgi and jisoo is busy doing preparation on there wedding, mrs. MANoban is on hand to it since she can be with lisa on time being even when she got her surgery she's still on jisoos side even in her bandage face, and also it's her birthday jisoos given date to her

Jennie talk to lisa about her plan and lisa is kinda want to come but still in negotiation process. Seulgi didn't tell jisoo first and it gives her anxiety, but jisoo assures her she will wait.

Before the wedding Lisa's bandages will be open for final healing. Joohyun is there despite of being busy in company she even announced already retiring in being actress and even tell them she's the chairwoman of one of multi-billion dollar company along with the park and manobans.

Everyone is busy but never fails to make time for everyone, Sunday is all present even those in japan working in there task.

PRESENT  2 WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING

LISA POV

Jennie keep pleading to me about her plans, it's kinda fishy cause it's also the same time I will leave. Lily and luca keep pushing me too to be with jennie we can help each other like that but that's not the thing.

I badly want this for myself, I'm not well but I want to control my things, unnie will surely against this but I will try my best to get her approval.

" Poopoo" arrghh here we go again I'm in greenhouse the estate is suitable for my taste, I swear when I came back I will be the one will maintain the plants here, then I will build a spot here cause i want to culture sturgeon fish.

" Nini, not now please" I grab her waist to sit her down in my lap, it's our thing I like it this way I'm backhugged her so she won't see my face.

" Poopoo look the village is not big at all, we can manage snack bar or cafe there, also we can go in small university to it's just half hour drive.

" Tell me Nini, why?" Aside from she always telling me I know there's more, she sighed I know she trying to be better.

" Just a year or two, to be independent not depending on seulgi or our wealth, I want to work hard how to survive in everyday leaving, our life is easy here and also I want seulgi to take a break from me she can focus on unnie and to make family" Its same to me, want to explore of my own were my mind is taking me.

" I will think about it and you will know my answer after unnies wedding but for now, cuddle me Nini I'm sleepy" I like her warm same to joohyun and unnie, there's a resting place here in greenhouse,
She gave me a glaring eyes that's no effect to me, I kiss her nose makes her red cute.

" Yah! You can't just kiss me without warning you brat!" Yeah she looks like my little kitten, that paw can't even scratch me, I mentally laugh at her then I grab her waist and I imprisoned her on my arm to lay so we can cuddle.

" Lisa I can't breath you giant monkey" I laugh in her.

" Then I'm a kingkong arrrg" I annoy her more then she sighed on defeat and she relax and snuggle on me, I smile on my victory I know her so well that's why I like her too just like joohyun.

" Nini"
" Hmm"
" Do you love me?"
" Yes"
" As what?" She didn't answer I don't know too why I asked her, see this is why I want to be well my thoughts is everywhere.

" Lets sleep poopoo" she shortly said makes me worried, then I feel something wet on my arm.

" Nini are you crying" I'm lightly force her to look at me and there her eyes screams pain, then she wipe it.

" Nope, it's just I remember a movie, can I asked you something?" I don't believe her on her answer, but yeah I nod.

" How about joohyun unnie? Do you find her as woman a woman that you can be married?" Ohh well marrying is not on my mind yet.

" I don't know nini, but all I know there's this feeling I can't understand, I love her but I don't know what love, just like jisoo unnie and I love you both" she get up and smile, and patted my cheek makes me lean on her hand.

" Don't think to much, don't pressure yourself about that's stuff, it will come along the way, time is the answer" and there she left me. I stare at her back there's something that I want to understand more.

" I should ask unnie and seulgi about this" I go to my room to change my clothes cause I'm still on my boxer and Sando. When I finish I emediately go to there room, which is just in front of mine, without knocking.

" Lisa learn to knock" unnie scold me, she's getting better now. Seulgi is in her laptop not to far from there bed, I lay on her side.

" I have questions" jisoo unnie look at me and seulgi too and nod

" What is the love between you and seulgi?" I look at them and they sighed.

" The love between me and seulgi is in love means desiring the happiness of your partner, admiring them for the individual they are, and feeling motivated to be a better person.  If you are in love, you are driven to be compassionate, generous, and caring to your special someone. Love is a set of emotions and behaviors characterized by intimacy, passion, and commitment. It involves care, closeness, protectiveness, attraction, affection, and trust. Love can vary in intensity and can change over time" I process everything what my unnie said. I sit properly to look at her.

" Unnie do i deserve to be in love, or loving me in that way  like in my state now you know my mind?" I heave a sighed and she hugged me.

" You deserve everything baby, if that person knows you so well and still love you despite of all issue you have then it's true love, and even you can't reciprocate it on the same level, and that person don't asked in return then it's love, they love you to be happy, they love to see you smile" she stop when I speak.

" Even I hurt them unintentionally?" She nod

" Yes, cause it's part of loving, it's not everyday you are happy in happy way you know what I mean?' I nod to her cause we have test everyday to survive.

" That test is way to measure how much you love each other, to love and being loved is have a lot of test for you to be together and forever, it a team baby you two both need to be a team" unnie said.

" Your unnie is right buddy, you just have to know the part what kind of love you feel to that person" hmmmm this is harder than I thought i just sighed and lay again.

" Why baby, are you inlove now, or do you have someone that caught you interest?" Unnie asked and I smile there this one person appears on my head very clear, I nod and get shy.

" Ommo my baby is not a baby anymore" jisoo unnie tease me I get hot and pout.

" I still have questions, I know this how cause I read about this in science, and even jieun unnie teach me some knowledge just to be responsible about it, but I don't know how I mean" they are confuse and wait for me, so

" SEX" and there unnie hold her nape and close her eyes is she having high blood pressure?

" I think it's time" bear said and jisoo unnie nod, seulgi gesture me stand up cause will talk in her office as unnie said

MANOBAN ESTATE

" What took seulgi so long to tell jisoo, if she knows she will give way, lisa is my daughter!" Mrs. MANoban is so frustrated, she's been waiting and her jealousy is is getting deep, lisa won't even look at them when they are there, they find ways to talked to her but now lisa treat them just like decorations.

The session is helping her anxiety, but her feeling of longing to her child is getting deep, just like yesterday she bring sea urchin which lisa is fond to eat this past few months, she didn't take it but when jisoo feed it too her she eat it happily.

" I just want lisa recognize us, we are her parents" mrs. MANoban sob, mr. MANoban is consoling her, his having hard time too but they can't risk lisa.

" Lets pay jiso~" mrs. MANoban didn't finish her sentence when she see joohyun, she sighed and stand up and she leave her husband office. Mr. MANoban heave deep breath before joohyun speak.

" I'm sorry if I just came in, the door is open" joohyun bowed a little, she hears everything,.

" Uncle, are you ok?" Joohyun saw discomfort on hi is face, he nod and gesture her to sit down, he chugged his water to calm. Joohyun us busy being back and forth to lisa to MANoban to her company.

" Sorry if you witnessed it, your aunt facing hard time now she's just a mother longing to her child and it's clouded her mind into right thing to do" mr. MANoban explain.

" I understand uncle, please give seulgi time this is not easy even unnie will know it, we still don't know what will Lisa's reaction to this" joohyun gave her comment, he pity seulgi also, both have reasoning and there's no side to choose cause it's family all they have do is to understand each other and support them through hardship.

" Thank you joohyun, please lets get down what you came here" mr. MANoban get his file and so is joohyun, joohyun is his will executor he already finish the the will has been voted by counsel

PARK'EM BUILDING

JIEUN POV

" Chae I'll be back just need to use restroom" I said we're about to leave the building, were together since we are in charge for flowers we meet the supplier here, cause seulgi don't want stranger going in estate.

" Want me to come with you" she asked and I gave her teasing look, and I smirk.

" Yah you go I'm waiting tsk" she's annoyed already but smile, when I go to the restroom it's close so I asked someone who pass by, he pointed next floor cause the restroom is under maintenance, so I didn't use the elevetor, when I get there I hurriedly open a cubicle.

" Haaay what a relief" as I'm about to get out, I hear someone get inside I'm supposed to unlock the door but.

" The wedding is about to happen soon make sure you will get inside the estate" a woman said, I put my hand ito my mouth not to make a sound good thing I'm using the last part of cubicle, I try my best not to make a noise.

" I know just take it easy, I'll be part of catering and just makes sure you get jennie and the girl lisa when I put something on her drinks ok" the gasped I decided to stay still, I get my phone and record it, I mute the ring and vibration since I know chaeyoung will call, I need to stay calm, one of them use cubicle.

" Hurry up, rok is waiting for my call he just landed with wu, tsk after this I will see my son again  let's go" the woman said, I can't move know, I wait for few  minutes before I can get out and I saw chaeyoung is calling already. My hand is shaking

" This can't be happening!'

_______
Cont

Just short one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.1K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
101K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
9.3K 198 10
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
13.5K 203 25
ᶜʰᵃᵉˡⁱˢᵃ, ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ, & ᶜʰᵃᵉˢᵒᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ⁱᵈᶜ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁽ᶜᴼᴺⱽᴱᴿᵀᴱᴰ⁾ᴺᵒ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ... ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ:ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ_²⁰²²