Hawks x readers love story (H...

By taymanley99

Hawks helping you get home after a rough day fighting villains. You became the No.3 hero about a month ago. H... More

Baby bird
Baby bird part 2 (smut)
Baby bird part 3 (kidnapped)
Baby bird part 4 (savior)
Baby bird part 5 (smut)
Baby bird part 6 (betrayal)
Baby bird part 7 (repair)
Not a chapter

Baby bird part 8 (battle)

33 1 0
By taymanley99

Baby bird
Part 8
________________
Contains: blood, foul language, smut
This chapter will be slightly long
________________

Couple hours later, you and Hawks get ready for work. You both regret staying up all night but it was needed. The feeling of security between the both of you was strong. You put your newly updated suit on before walking to Hawks to see his reaction. The suit was black with like green accents like lightening going up the side and curving to the front of the outfit. It is skin tight, had a lot of boob showing. You had black tight gloves that went to your elbows. Don't forget your favorite heel boots that went to the thigh. Your body was definitely gifted with a large butt and huge boobs. You knew Hawks would go crazy over this new suit. You walk out and run right into Hawks. He stops dead in his tracks and stares at you.

"Oh my lord!" He says covering his mouth.
"Oh stop. What?" You add blushing moving past him.
"Even the butt looks good. God dam." He says turning watching you walk away.
"We going?" You say standing at the balcony.
"Oh this is going to be a hard day for me." He sighs pushing his boner down.
"Love ya. Now let's fly." You jump off the balcony knowing he will catch you.

After a short five minutes of flying you arrive at work. This was an important meeting with endeavor and the crew. He needed to discuss weekly assignments and missions. You hated these meetings they lasted for hours. You sat in the back corner next to Hawks knowing endeavor was to lazy to change up routine. He would give everyone the same mission and talk about how good he is. You sat down and pushed your boobs up with your arms crossed. Hawks immediately noticed and stared at them. You knew you got his attention but worried people would be looking you stopped.

You got a text from hawks
'If you don't stop I will pull you out of this meeting and do you in the office.'
'Aww poor birdy horny?'
'You have no idea what that outfit does to me!'
  'oh I do baby. That why I got it'

You put your phone away and try to pay attention to Endeavor. Although everyone is facing forward and no one is near you. You get the feeling nothings going to stop hawks. You feel his arm go behind your back and squeeze you arm. You look down to see hawks boner budging from his pants. It was extremely noticeable. He uses his arm that's behind you to grab your right side boob. This sends chills down your spine. Just as endeavor is about to tell everyone to have a good day hawks gets up quickly and runs out the door. Midnight comes up to you complimenting you on your outfit. You stop and talk to everyone about your training and how you are ready to get back out there.

Hawks texts you again
'Get your fucking ass in my office now!'
'Of course daddy'

You tell everyone you have to go before hurrying out the office. You walk down the stairs instead of talking the elevator just so it takes you longer. You know how much this has to be tormenting hawks. As you get to his office door and open you see hawks naked standing waiting for you.

"Oh my god! What if it wasn't me just then. Are you crazy someone could have see-en." Before you can finished hawks pushes you against the wall locking the door. He kisses you all over.
"This suit is going to cause some issues there baby!" He says undoing the zipper in the back.

You feel his hand trace down as he pulls the zipper with him. You push your head back as he sucks on your neck. You miss the feeling of him against you that you get butterflies like it's the first time. Just as he pulls the top of your suit down to your knees, there's a knock on his door.

"Yes?" He says trying to sound composed.
   "Hi sir Endeavor would like to see you." A random voice says
"I'll be there soon. I have some things to take care of first." Hawks says backing you against the office chair. "I have to finish you first." He whispers

You don't say anything but looking at him. He gets on his knees, you feel his breathe against your heat. You gasp as the feeling and looks up at you.

"May I?" He says smiling up, you nod and he kisses the folds of your heat. "I can tell already how wet you are."

You moan as he sticks is tongue between the folds moving back and forth. You grab on to his hair moving your hips forward. He pushes your legs out while going in on your heat. Pushing the tongue against your clit and entering the hole. Using his fingers to stimulate your clit more. It didn't take long for you to cum on his face. You sat there completely breathe-less, he stands up licking his fingers.

"Good girl! Now sit on daddy's lap." He says sitting down. You nod.

You sit on his lap straddling him taking, complete control. You move his member so it slides right in a perfect fit like always. He moans grabbing your hips. You give it a second before moving. You start moving back and forth, every once and a while you'd move up and down. You speed up to his reactions, he threw his head back trying to keep quiet. He grabbed tighter to your hips moving on hand to your ass.

"Fuck baby! Oh fuck!" He moaned moving his head to look at you.
"You feel so good..." you pant locking eyes with him.
"I'm going to cum. Oh fuck ughhhh." He burries his head in your neck.
  "Fill me baby." You say grabbing the bottom of his shoulders.

You continued to move up and down quickly, you feel a warm liquid shoot inside of you. The feeling made you finished instantly. Hawks gasps for air and pulls back looking at you. He kisses your lips and smiles. You think to yourself maybe you should get off the pill so you can start a family. Hawks helps you up as your legs wobble. He helps you clean up and get dressed. He kisses you again before leaving to see Endeavor. You sit back holding hawks jacket he left behind, the smell of him was everything you needed.

You text hawks
                                                    'I can't feel my legs!!'
'😘 and I'd do it again'
                                                'If you weren't 8 inches.
                                                 I'd be alright! How am
                                                 I suppose to get to my
                                                  office 😭'
'Don't. Maybe I want a round 2'
                                                 ' not a chance bird brain'

Just as you sent the text and emergency hero sirens went off. Everyone runs out to help as you struggle to stand. 'Of course' you think to yourself as you open the office door to run out. You run into hawks and endeavor on the way down. Endeavor gives you and hawks the order to head downtown first. Hawks picks you up and fly's out the building. You use your quirk to identify the location of the villains. You point in the west direction. You both land and head towards the screams. You see Chizome Akaguro looking back at you. You know his desire to kill all fake, wanna be heroes. You stand back as hawks uses his quirk to spread feathers around both of you. You both wait to see what Stain is going to do next. Behind stain comes Makihara creating mummified creatures. You send a telepathic message to hawks 'we do this together!' and does a slight nob and gets serious.

The other hero's arrive getting civilians out of the way. Makihara makes the first move with his creations. Hawks feather were able to break down the first one. You use your quirk to tell Akaguro that you both are serious heroes and flight for the people. This way it leaves only one villain to worry about. While you were distracted trying to show stain how serious you are one of hoyo creations were able to lay a good hit on you. You fly back hitting the ground you sit up to feeling blood run down your face. Hawks sees the blood and gets angry attacking hoyo with everything he's got. You use mine control to freeze hoyo enough that hawks is able to end all the mummified creatures. You told hoyo to tie himself up and surrender which he unknowingly does because of your quirk.

"Y/n'" hawks yells running back to you after hoyo was taking away.
   "I'm fine hawks I alright." You say standing up wiping your face.

He helps you stand as all the hero's come back after getting everyone away safely. He holds you up as everyone cheers to a easily won battle. You stop hawks and stand up on your own and look at him. You know you are surrounded by your fellow heroes but you kiss hawks in front of them. He immediately kisses you back holding you tight. The cheering stops  for only a moment before they celebrate again. You pull back to look at him and smile.

"I just could hold back anymore. I don't want to be a secret." You laugh looking back at everyone. 
   He grabs your hand, "could have said it better myself." As he walks over to everyone.

Everyone cheers and laughs with us. You all head back to head quarters right away after a good day. You get your injuries checked and head back home. You see hawks waiting outside the building and you run into his arms.

"Let's go home!" You say pulling him toward home.
   "I'd go anywhere with you baby bird." He says catching up with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 24
⚠ includes old trends and cringe content lol -- For the number 7th top hero, life is a challenge. Every single day she gets woken after about four h...
46.6K 1.7K 16
An enemy's to lovers Trope. Their managers wanting to get more revenue by advertising the hero duo as a couple they can't seem to get along. push com...
156K 5.1K 51
You're a former villain turned vigilante who happens to meet Pro Hero Hawks during one of your thievery acts. He becomes entranced with you, but can...
674K 23.8K 69
"The sky is so tragically beautiful. A graveyard of stars." When a pro-hero passes out across the street from her bar in the middle of a spring storm...