Film Emperor's Death-Seeking...

By chibi_frost

**The story is not mine, for offline reading purposes only.** PLEASE DON'T VOTE, JUST READ ONLY. Thanks. #CO... More

Attention!!
Part 1: Transmigrated
Part 2: Caught in Act
Part 3: I Like Boys
Part 4: Jiang Mochen
Part 5: Son
Part 6: Chess
Part 7: Bonding
Part 8: Let's Paint
Part 9: As long as you don't like me, I won't like you
Part 10: Why do I like others when I face you all day.
Part 11: Drunk
Part 12: Breakfast
Part 13: You're not with me?
Part 14: Arcade
Part 15: My other half
Part 16: Meet the friends
Part 17: I'm Innocent
Part 18: Don't worry, I know it in my heart.
Part 19: Billiards
Part 20: Apologize
Part 21:Well, I will be happy one more day.
Part 22: Say Wrong, would you not like me?
Part 23: Goodnight Dad
Part 24:Kiss
Part 25: Amusement Park
Part 26: Yuan Mingxu
Part 27: The Bet
Part 28: Audition
Part 29: Lost
Part 30: Filming
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139
Part 140
Part 141
Part 142
Part 143
Part 144
Part 145
Part 147
Part 148
Part 149
Part 150
Part 151
Part 152
Part 153
Part 154
Part 155
Part 156
Part 157
Part 158
Part 159
Part 160
Part 161
Part 162
Part 163
Part 164
Part 165
Part 166
Part 167
Part 168
Part 169
Part 170
Part 171
Part 172
Part 173
Part 174
Part 175
Part 176
Part 177
Part 178
Part 179
Part 180
Part 181
Part 182
Part 183
Part 184
Part 185
Part 186
Part 187
Part 188
Part 189
Part 190
Part 191
Announcement:
hey!

Part 146

1.8K 57 3
By chibi_frost

 By the time Yan Qingchi saw his adoptive father again, it was already a month later, and he had almost forgotten the big man whom the dean's mother valued at the time.

He looked at him and saw a beautiful aunt with a beautiful face and gentle temperament standing next to him.

He heard the other's deep and magnetic voice, with a different indifference from the first meeting, and said softly, "From today onwards, I will be your father. She is your mother. I will give you one.

His name is Yan Qingchi." Yan Qingchi was taken away like this. On the day he left, Xiaoban's younger brothers and sisters came to say goodbye to him, crying and asked him to come back to see them often.

Yan Qingchi nodded, and gave them all the snacks and toys he had saved in the courtyard.

His two friends came to him to apologize, but he didn't accept it, and after angrily said "a little bit" to them, he got into his adoptive father's car.

Later, when he grew up, he asked his adoptive father if he knew about his stealing.

His adoptive father smiled, "I've heard of it."

"Then why would you choose me?"

"I won't even lose sight of this little kid's tricks." He said: "I am more than this. I like your act of not forgiving them and making your own decision to move out of the dormitory."

He looked at Yan Qingchi, "My son, must be a person with his own ideas and decisive ability. You are fine, and others. The children are together and take good care of them. I like that you have your own thoughts and your gentleness to other people. That's enough."

Yan Qingchi was very happy when he heard him say that he liked them. He lowered his head and smiled. , Very satisfied.

These are all things that happened a long time ago, and it's impossible to say goodbye to his parents and brother. Yan Qingchi closed his eyes and told himself not to think about the previous things anymore. He is already here. Excessive misses will only add to the sadness. Living in the present is the most important thing.

However, it is probably day and night dreams. Yan Qingchi dreamed of his adoptive father and younger brother. He dreamed of himself and said to them that he is in another world and is now married and has his own little family. , Very good. His parents were very pleased and told him not to worry about them and live his life well. His younger brother patted his chest and promised him, "Don't worry, I will take care of Mom and Dad."

He woke up from his dream in a very good mood, recalling the dream just now, a rare lazy bed. He wanted to call Jiang Mochen to share his current mood and tell him that he dreamed of his family, not the family here, but his real family. However, because he hadn't explained to Jiang Mochen, he had to give up.

So he didn't know that Jiang Mochen had already drove on the highway at this time, using his actions to interpret the longing in his heart. Jiang Mochen thought about Yan Qingchi's face when he saw him, and wished he could drive the car to the town now, but he thought about it, this time he didn't have to let him go to the back door to pick up the express. This time, he appeared directly It's fine in front of you.

After all, using the same trick too many times is not enough to surprise you.

Yan Qingchi went to the set after washing up. He and Mo Jianying had one last scene. Although it was disgusting, he had to endure the disgust and finish the filming with him. However, Mo Jianying did not come, and his assistant asked Fu Minzhi for leave, saying that Mo Jianying was unwell, so he took a day off.

Fu Minzhi didn't like this kind of temporary leave, even if it was an old drama.

So she asked him, "What's the situation? Wasn't it okay yesterday? Why don't you feel sick now? Why don't you tell me in advance?" The

assistant glared in the direction of Yan Qingchi, dissatisfied, "Then ask us the actor. "

Fei hearing this, looked Qingchi Yan, Yan Qingchi sneer, do not know you.

Fu Minzhi suddenly felt a bit of a headache. A leading actor and a golden supporting role were all specially selected by her. What is this about? She rubbed her forehead, called Yan Qingchi over, and asked him, "What's the matter?"

Yan Qingchi remembered what Jiang Mochen had said to himself, that Mo Jianying had to say it first, and then he would fight back. So he just looked at Mo Jianying's assistant with disdain, "I can't say it, let some shameless people come. Say it."

"What are you talking about!" the assistant angered.

Yan Qingchi did not respond to him, but looked at Fu Minzhi, "Director Fu, or today, let's shoot me and Saito or Yanzi first."

Although Fu Minzhi didn't know what happened between them, she Having been in contact with Yan Qingchi for so long, I know that Yan Qingchi has a good temper but is a stubborn temper. If you don't provoke him, he is gentle and gentle to you. You must find him unhappy, and he will let you. Not happy. It's just that she couldn't think of what Mo Jianying did that would make things like this.

She nodded and said to Mo Jianying's assistant, "When he gets better, let him come to film as soon as possible. There will be the last scene. When the filming is over, Teacher Mo can rest." The

assistant did not teach her . Yan Qingchi was a little disappointed, so he let out an "um" and left with anger.

Fu Minzhi saw people leaving, and asked Yan Qingchi, "What's the matter?"

Yan Qingchi didn't answer him directly, but just said, "It's nothing, the name doesn't match the truth, and the external appearance looks like a dog. In fact, it's just an old beast." After

he finished speaking, the others in the shed looked at each other uncomfortably, secretly saying that the young people now really talk and do things more and more improperly. Such a verbal expression.

Fu Minzhi reminded him, "Pay attention to the occasion."

Yan Qingchi was not afraid. He was afraid that Mo Jianying would be quiet and not angry with him on the Internet, so how would he expose him. Therefore, he needs to add fire to himself. People like Mo Jianying have done such a good job in the face project, and the image of Deyi Shuangxin has been so successful. How can he allow himself to say this to him in the crew? The image ends up bombarding himself.

Sure enough, when Mo Jianying heard the assistant telling herself that Yan Qingchi scolded herself in front of Fu Minzhi, her face was not very good. He felt that Yan Qingchi was still young, young and vigorous, and had never experienced hardships, so he didn't know how to converge, and he didn't know that Mu Xiuyu and Linfeng would destroy it so plainly.

He felt that Yan Qingchi needed a lesson, so in the afternoon he posted a picture of his own wrist on Weibo with the words: It was about to be killed, but the wrist was dislocated. The little fresh meat now is really amazing.

As soon as he posted this Weibo, he was immediately moved to the forum by the black guy in Yan Qingchi. After all, everyone knows that Mo Jianying is now in the crew of "Wulin in the Mist", so who he refers to this little fresh meat naturally does not say. Yu.

Yan Qingchi's black not only ran fast, but also had a lot of drama. He pretended to run under Mo Jianying's Weibo. While saying that the senior had worked hard, he asked him, what's the matter? Why is Senior so careless?

Of course, Mo Jianying replied very humanely: nothing, not worth mentioning.

But soon, an insider broke the news on the forum that during the filming, Yan Qingchi was dissatisfied with Mo Jianying's guidance and directly dislocated Mo Jianying's wrist.

The people who eat Gualu were shocked, and all sighed with emotion. Is Yan Qingchi so arrogant?

But Mo Jianying's Weibo is there, with keywords: dislocated wrist, a lot of small fresh meat. Yan Qingchi's black end actively disturbed the muddy water, "Don't you know what kind of skill Yan Qingchi does? Isn't it normal to beat people? He is so powerful."

Sister Oats quickly criticized and said one by one, "Hei really just opened his mouth. Here, you saw it at the door of the crew. If not, would you apologize to Yan Qingchi?" The

forum instantly became hot, and there were constant postings about whether Yan Qingchi dislocated Mo Jianying's hand and quarreled. Some black fans even went to Mo Jianying's Weibo to ask Mo Jianying to return Yan Qingchi's innocence and apologize to Yan Qingchi. Fans of Yan Qingchi were so angry that while purifying Mo Jianying's comments, they left a message on Mo Jianying's Weibo saying that they were disturbing.

This matter was quickly copied on Weibo by the marketing account. Yan Qingchi was about to play against Saito when he received a call from Guan Mei and asked him what was going on.

Yan Qingchi saw that there were other people around, and did not mention Jiang Mochen's name. He just said, "Go and ask your boss."

Jiang Mochen had just entered the town where he belonged, and received a call from Guan Mei. Jiang Mochen did not expect Mo Jianying I will be ready to face Yan Qingchi so soon. He originally thought that Mo Jianying would at least do this after leaving the group, but he didn't expect him to be more calm than he thought.

Jiang Mochen said coldly, "He harassed Qingchi and wanted to unspoken rules for him. Qingchi recorded the sound and beat people. That's the way it is. I don't need me to teach you the rest of the public relations."

"I know." Guan Knowing what happened, Mei hung up the phone and started preparing for public relations.

During this period, the staff of Wave X had already contacted Mo Jianying and asked him if he had a conflict with the male lead of the crew, the popular young student Yan Qingchi, but Mo Jianying refused to answer this question.

This is very subtle. If there is no such thing, just say no and refuse to answer. Doesn't it mean that the matter is true, but the specific situation does not want to be revealed?

So the staff posted on Weibo, stating that Wave X had contacted Mo Jianying about this matter. After Mo Jianying refused to answer, he added his own analysis without authorization, stating that the matter is most likely true.

This Weibo almost confirmed the fact that Yan Qingchi beat Mo Jianying. Then the X wave said that Yan Qingchi could not be contacted so far, and directly pushed the matter to the police. Netizens said one after another that one did not deny, the other did not dare to answer the phone. What else could this be? It must be true. Mo Jianying didn't want to swallow, and Yan Qingchi didn't dare to show up.

Mo Jianying's reputation is there. Netizens who do not follow stars have a natural aversion to Xiaoxianrou. Although Yan Qingchi is because of "Come on!" friend! "Has a very high nationality, and because "Lost" makes others feel that he is different from other little fresh meats, he is a potential acting school.

But this does not change the fact that he is younger than Mo Jianying, he is redder than Mo Jianying, and he has more fans than Mo Jianying. Therefore, most of the netizens still sympathize with the weak and express their disappointment and distress towards Yan Qingchi. Mo Jianying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...