The Wolves (Y/n x Lauren) (GI...

By RaeEmbry

Y/n Mikaelson a 16 year old girl turning 17 who is a Hybrid. A mix of werewolf, vampire, and witch. She has 2... More

Characters!
Characters Pt.2!
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

1.9K 63 4
By RaeEmbry

(Laurens POV)

I woke up to the sound of talking. I yawned and stretched out my limbs. I heard a few cracks and pops. I moved off the bed to go see what/ who, was the cause of the chatter downstairs. As I was about to open the door to Y/N's room I hear everyone talking. Talking about Y/N.

"I wanna know why we found her with Mrs.Wallace dead in her arms." Reece said.

"I wanna know why her eyes were red." Camila announced. "Yeah tha-" Reece stopped talking suddenly. Everyone had went quiet.

I took my head away from the door trying to make sense of what Camila said. Red eyes? What does she mean. I was about to put my ear back on the door when it suddenly opened I jumped back a little startled. When the door was fully open everyone stood where they were, staring at me.

"Hey guys. I was getting up to get some water, I was kinda thirsty." I said trying to play it off as smoothly as possible.

I smiled at them walking out of the room. Crystal walks over to me. She takes my hand in hers.

"Of course, you must be thirsty come on I'll help you get something to drink." She led me to the kitchen pouring me a glass of water.

"Hey Crystal?" I spoke up. "Yeah Lauren?" She answered. "I'm sorry for eavesdropping but couldn't help but hear you talking about Y/N. Have you heard from her." Crystal looked at me like she was trying to figure me out. She finally spoke up.

"No we haven't, all we know is that she was going to New Orleans to visit her Uncle." She sighed concern on her face.

"Will she be okay Crystal?" She turned to me. "Y/N is probably the most capable person to be safe. She is really cautious and smart, so to answer your question. Yes I think she will be just fine." She continued. "That's not what we're worrying about though." I looked at her.

"What do you mean. What are you worrying about then?" She smiled at me and shook her head.

"Enough with these silly problems. It's late you should probably go back to bed." I sighed and nodded my head agreeing with her.

I bid goodnight to her and walked upstairs to Y/N's room. My eyes roamed the room, bored. I didn't feel really tired anymore so I would have to do something until I do feel tired again.

I find my feet walking themselves to her easel and paint supplies. I took the painting of the wolves and set it up on her dresser carefully. I look around the room for a blank canvas. I spotted a few in the other corner of the room. I grabbed it along with the colors of paint that I will be using. I set it down on the easel positioning it in the middle.

I began to paint. I didn't know what I was painting, because it was as if my hand had a mind of its own. After about an hour I got done with my painting. My arm and I getting tired in the process of painting. I stood up and admired they fictional but real painting. The painting is of Y/N but here eyes were not normal one was hazel while the other a dark red.

*imagine it's your face, with one red eye and one hazel*

The drawing kind of reminded me of what I heard the gang say. Red eyes but there was only one. Lauren didn't know what kind of creature she drew Y/N out to be, but one thing was for sure. It was not human. She took one last glance at the painting admiring it. After she climbed in the king sized bed and pulled the covers over her body. She moved around and got comfortable letting sleep take over once again.
================================================================(No Ones POV)

Y/N got off the plane finally landing in Louisiana. The alpha headed towards New Orleans. She knew the way there through the woods so she decided to just go that way.

She eventually made it to the Mikaelsons mansion. She stepped inside. She looked around the rustic and old mansion. The last time she was here her mother and father died in front of her. She shook her head not wanting to endure the pain of those memories.

"Uncle?" Y/N called out. "Hayley?" She slowly made her way upstairs. "Hope?" She called out her sisters name. She checked all the other rooms but one. Her fathers. She slowly opened the door and walked in. She smelled paint and flowers in his room. One of her favorite scents. It felt like home to her.

She walked further into the room and saw three closed caskets. She made her way to them. She opened one of them slowly and came face to face with her uncle. "Elijah!?" Y/N yelled. The original had a dagger in his chest. She used her vamp speed and opened the other two caskets. In the other two caskets were here sister and aunt. She tried to pull the dagger out of her sisters heart, but it burned her hand. There was vervain on the handles. She was confused on who could have done this to them.

She came to her senses. She knew what she had to do. She stood back. She needed to find out what type of daggers had them in such a state. She knew they weren't dead, their bodies would have burned if that was so. She was going to preform a spell. She started to chant Latin words. They words first coming out as whispers but eventually getting louder and louder. As she kept repeating the words all the daggers started to rise from the bodies. All the daggers were out finally. They dropped to the floor making a clanking sound.

The color on their faces started to come back. Hayley was the first to rise with a gasp. Then Elijah and Hope soon following. They were all breathing hard. They looked to each other than to the hybrid.

"Y/N?" Hope said looking to Y/N. She was about to speak again when Elijah used his vamp speed and pushed Y/N against a wall.

"Elijah!" Hayley yelled running to him trying to get him off.

"No, this is not real. The witch is using some type of spell. Y/N is in Virginia with her pack. It's an imposter." Hayley then looked to Y/N. "What witch?" Y/N said barely, her Uncles hand around her neck preventing her from speaking properly.

"We must not trust it Hayley." He began to squeeze on Y/N's neck tighter. You grew angrier by the second. You threw him off of you. Both Hope and Hayley looking at Y/N shock on their face. Not from her speed but because of her blood red eyes.

"Y/N is this really you?" Hope questioned walking up to you and placing a hand on your cheek. "Yes pup it's me." Pup being a nickname you used to call each other when you were younger.

"Elijah, it is her." Hayley said walking up to Y/N and hugging her. By now the Alphas eyes were back to normal. The alpha sighed in relief hugging Hayley back.

"I'm so sorry my child. I did not know what to believe." Elijah came up to Y/N looking over her face. One of his hands reached to the back of her head. He smiled and pulled her into a much needed hug. They pulled away and Hope rammed into Y/N's arms. Both of them smiling.

"I've missed you. Look how much you've grown." Y/N said looking over her younger sister. "Yeah just a little tho." Hope smiled back at her. The both chuckled at this.

"What are you doing here Y/N? You were supposed to be in Virginia." Elijah spoke. "I was in Virginia. I just got here about an hour ago. I came because someone sent me here." Y/N spoke looking towards her family members.

"Who?" Hayley asked.

"It was my music teacher. She's dead now, but I had found out she was a witch. Her name was Bonnie Bennett." Hayley gasped. Elijah looked bewildered by this new found information. "Bonnies dead?" Hayley asked cupping her bad over her mouth. Y/N nodded timidly. "It was the witch Uncle." Hope said.

"You Guys keep speaking of a witch. What witch?" Y/N asked confused. "My mother. Your grandmother." Elijah said.

You spoke before he could. "Esther Mikaelson."

================================================================

AN: Just a small update hope you enjoy. Gonna update my other book today as well, so go check it out. So love youu, stay safe.

P.S. can you please tell me if you see all the pictures even the ones at the top. I think Wattpad messed them up sometimes. But yeah just comment if you can. Thank youuu

-Rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 4.8K 57
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
15.1K 686 12
There wasn't too many things Normani Kordei couldn't handle. When Hurricane Katrina took down her family's home and she had to move to a whole new st...
237K 7.6K 23
Lauren's parents were murdered when she was just fifteen years old. At school she is the badass who stays by herself, till one day of her senior year...
44.6K 1.3K 23
Natalie, was the oldest Waithe, her brother Rafael being only months younger along with her non-biological brother Landon. She had been in foster hom...