Prismatic love | tk ✓

By Radiant-Taekook

Where Jeon Jungkook sees the true colors of his husband, Jeon Taehyung. ♡︎♡︎♡︎ "I could be red or I could be... More

ℝ𝕖𝕕
𝕐𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨
𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖
ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖
𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜
𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜
𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖

ᴘʀɪsᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

4.3K 222 59
By Radiant-Taekook

___ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ___

Where Jeon Jungkook sees the true colors of his husband, Jeon Taehyung.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I could be red or I could be yellow,
I could be blue or I could be purple,
I could be green or pink or black or white, I could be every color you like."

𝒕𝒐𝒑𝑲𝒐𝒐𝒌
𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎𝑻𝒂𝒆

𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
« Colors » by Stella Jang ♡︎

_____________________

♪ Everything mentioned in this book is purely fictional. Any resemblance or similarity to real incidents or matters is purely coincidental.

♪ I do not own any pictures, places, lyrics or the characters mentioned in this book. The storyline belongs to me though.

♪ The credit of the lyrics used between the quotation marks up there, goes to Stella Jang's song, colors.

♪ The book is marked mature for strong language and some scenes, so read on your own risk.

♪ Also, thank you for stopping by and giving your time to my work.

♪ I hope you'll enjoy. 💜

>>>

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: January 27, 2021
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: February 20, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 4.5K 16
Jungkook and taehyung are husbands and jungkook is madly in love with his husband but taehyung can't help himself but see glimpses of him and his ex...
27.3K 1.2K 12
35 years old taehyung got married with his 23 years old master jeon jungkook.. taehyung is sweet..bubbly and poor and knows how to love someone.. jun...
248K 9.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
4.8K 301 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...