Axel's Girl

By Horns07

Book 3 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) His hand travelled further up my thigh caus... More

Aesthetics and introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extra characters
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue

Chapter 8

163K 3.8K 4.7K
By Horns07

I laid on the sofa in Axel's office bored out of my mind. He disappeared over an hour ago for a meeting and I have nothing to do.

My lips still tingled from kissing him. I can't believe it. He kissed me. It was so good.

I was startled at first. It was so sudden. One minute we weren't saying anything and the next I was up against his sweaty body with his lips connected with mine.

He tasted of cinnamon. So sweet. I couldn't get enough of him. His lips were soft but had a rough feel to them that I loved.

The kiss itself was gentle but held so much dominance that it made my legs weak.

I didn't necessarily know what I was doing. It wasn't my first kiss (I lost that when I was 16 and still living in Russia) but I didn't really have knowledge of how to kiss someone.

When he pulled away, I was finally able to come back to my senses.

My stomach was full of butterflies.
Constantly causing a disturbance like no other.

My ears were ringing but it wasn't annoying. It was as if I had cancelled everything but him out. Making sure nothing could disturb our moment.

And the feeling of his hands on my bum just made me more flustered and hot.

How he squeezed it to make my mouth open caused so many feelings to awaken within me that I didn't even know existed.

Afterwards, we did eventually get our ice cream. I got my tub of vanilla while I forced Axel to get some.

I couldn't believe he's never had ice cream. Ice cream is like the best thing in the world. Especially to soothe cramps.

I hate this time of the month. I mean why. What is the point of this? Making women feel pain every month for a week. It's not fair.

Axel was so normal when I told him. Like he didn't care.

I would have thought he would have been grossed out by it. Most men are. He took it as if I had just told him my name.

Axel had someone pick us up and we went to his home. He needed to get changed out of his work out clothes.

His tattoos were shown so clearly and my mouth watered at the sight of them.

I love tattoos. They're the body's art. Masterpieces. And Axel's tattoos were magnificent.

He had somehow convinced me to come to his office. I was hesitant because I've never been there before.

Imagine how many people may be there. The amount of eyes that would look at me.

I wasn't exactly wearing work clothes either. I had a yellow sundress on for crying out loud. No doubt I would stand out.

And that's exactly what happened. When Axel walked in, eyes were on him as I expected. He was the boss.

But here I was, clinging onto his arm, trying to make myself as invisible as possible while multiple eyes judged and scrutinised me.

It was nerve wracking.

I only fully calmed down when we got into the elevator and the doors closed before us. I was finally able to breath properly.

I didn't really know why I was here but it was better than going home and watching television all day.

When we got to his office, I was awed by the sight he had. It was beautiful.

And also scary. We were so high up. If there was a fire, it would take so long to get down and escape. That's why me and Leah's apartment lived on the 12th floor.

Axel's day was full of meetings and I stayed in his office.

I explored it a bit and watched some movies on his laptop like he had recommended me to but eventually I became bored and that's how I ended up like I was now.

I laid on my front with my head laying on my hand and my feet kicking in the air aimlessly. I had nothing to do.

I had finished my book on my phone and didn't have another downloaded so I couldn't read.

I didn't have my laptop with me so I couldn't do any school work. It was a Saturday anyway so I didn't want to either.

I always had weekends off doing any work. I'd usually spend them inside, watching television and eating my weight in food.

But ,because I had gotten my period this morning, I thought it would be better to go walk to help the cramps. I also needed coffee. Like really bad.

I whistled the tune of a song that I didn't necessarily know. It just came to my head.

I heard the clicking of a door and moved my head from off my hands. I looked towards it to see an unfamiliar man walking in.

His eyes made contact with mine and he smiled. I sat up and he approached me.

He sat beside me and I moved as far away from him as I could.

"Hello there."
I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hello."
I waved and he waved back.

"My names Rodrigo but you can call me Drigo. I'm Axel's best friend. I'm guessing you're Adalyn."

I nodded my head.
"Yes I'm A-Adalyn. How do you know?"

Rodrigo rolled his eyes and sat up. He approached Axel's desk and picked up some papers.
"I know all about what's happening in Axel's life and plus his sister told me about you."

My eyes widened and I blushed.
"He told h-his sister about m-me."

I pointed to myself and he laughed.
"Yes cutie. You."

I blushed and looked down.
"Now I must be getting back to the meeting. I'm sure he won't be gone for much longer."

I nodded my head excitedly. I could not take being cramped up in his office any longer.

Rodrigo walked out of the room with a goodbye. I laid down on the sofa again and tried to make myself comfortable.

I couldn't so I sat up. I swung my feet and looked around his office again. Chair. Bookshelf. Paper. Windows.

Nothing interesting.

I sat up and skipped over to his chair. I sat on it and began spinning myself around to keep myself entertained.

I giggled and spun it again. My eyesight was getting blurry and my brain felt as if it was actually spinning.

I let the chair stop and then cautiously lifted myself off it. I gripped the arm and then tried to walk in a straight line.

I fell and used the desk for support. I giggled again and brought my hand up to my eyes to rub the dizziness out of them.

I squeezed them tightly and then opened them again. The room was no longer spinning and my head felt normal.

I sat back down on the chair and grabbed Axel's laptop. I opened it and brought it onto my lap.

He had told me his password and account so I logged on and then logged into my Netflix. I scrolled through it for a while and then pressed the first interesting thing I came across.

I sat there watching a random movie for about an hour before the sound of voices came into the room.

I was intently looking at the screen. My lip was in between my teeth and I nervously bit it.

The voices got louder.
"Shhh."

I leaned in closer to the screen and anxiously waited for them to kiss. They were so close. I've waited a whole hour for this moment.

"Adalyn-"

I brought my hand up to silence them.
"Shhh."

They got closer and I smiled. Come on. Only a little closer. A tiny bit closer.

I threw my hands in the air when the boy pulled away.
"No no. За любовь Божью. I waited a whole hour for this moment. You nugget."

(For the love of God)

I shook my head and took in a deep breath. Ridiculous.
"Adalyn."

I looked up and was surprised to see an entertained Axel standing in front of me. Rodrigo stood beside him with a smirk on his face. His eyes sparkled with amusement.

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment and I cleared my throat.
"H-Hello."

Rodrigo laughed and shook his head.
"You truly are a unique one cutie."

I blushed even darker and looked down at my lap.
"Get out Rodrigo."

I lifted my eyes up a little to see Axel glaring at Drigo. He didn't look too impressed.

Rodrigo smirked and turned to me. He winked and then turned to walk out of the room. My cheeks reddened and I watched as he walked out of the door and shut it behind him.

Axel turned to me and his face relaxed. I got up off the chair and placed his laptop on his desk.

He walked to the other side of the desk where I was standing. He sat in the chair and I was about to walk to the chairs opposite his when I felt something grab my hips and pull me back.

I landed on Axel's lap and I let out a little squeak in surprise. Axel placed his head in my neck and ran his nose up it.

My neck turned red due to how much I was blushing. Axel smirked against it and then pulled away. He looked into my eyes and smiled at me.

"Sorry I left you in here all day. The meeting went on longer than I expected it too."

I shook my head. He seemed tired.
I smiled back at him.
"No no. It's fine. You need to work. Don't let me stop you."

His eyes showed warmth and appreciation. He pulled me further into him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist.

I turned around in his lap so my thighs were on either side of him. I placed my chin on his shoulder and hugged him. He hugged me back and rubbed my lower back a little.

I hesitantly brought my hands up to his hair and ran them through it. He seemed to like that when we were kissing. I didn't know.

The satisfied hum that Axel gave me assured me that I should continue. I ran my finger through his hair and then scratched his scalp a little.

Axel's body completely relaxed against me and he placed his head in my neck. I smiled and continued to do it.

"I like that."
The vibrations of his voice agaisnt my neck made me shiver a little.

I smiled.
"Do you?"

He hummed and pulled me even closer if possible. I blushed a little and used one of my hands to play with the hair at the top of his neck. I used the other to play and stroke the top of his head.

We stayed like this for a while before Axel let out a sigh. He loosened his grip on me and pulled his head from out my neck.

He looked so relaxed now and that made me happy. I didn't like it when he was stressed.

"What would you like to do now, precious? I have the rest of the day meeting free."

I smiled and thought about it for a while. What was there to do?

My eyes lit up when an idea popped into my head.
"Can we go have a walk in the park? I haven't been there in ages and really want to go."

Axel smiled at me and lightly stroked my hair.
"Of course my precious. Let's go."

I got up off his lap and straightened out my dress. Axel stood up.

I walked around the desk and then blushed when I remembered something. I turned to Axel and nervously played with my fingers behind my back.
"I-Is Leah here right now?"

Axel nodded.
"She's next door right now. Why?"

I looked away from him.
"I just n-need to go get something off her and then I need to go to the b-bathroom."

His eyes widened and then he nodded his head.
"Of course. I'll wait in the waiting room while you do what you need. The toilets are two doors to the left of us."

He opened the door and let me walk out. I nodded my head and then walked to the door next door.

I knocked and heard a faint come in. I opened it and watched as Leah's eyes widened. She sat up and came to approach me.
"Addy. What are you doing here? Is everything alright?"

I smiled at her.
"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm actually spending the day with Axel but I need something."

She nodded but looked a little doubtful.
"What do you need darling?"

I blushed and looked down.
"D-Do you have any lady products?"
I whispered in my quietest voice but Leah being Leah was able to hear me like usual.

She thought over what I was saying before opening her mouth in realisation.
"Ohh. Yeah. Wait a moment. How many do you need?"

"Only one."
She nodded and opened her desk. She pulled out a pad and gave it to me. I put it in the pocket of my dress and then smiled at her.

"Thanks Leah."
Her eyes softened and she kissed my forehead.

"It's no problem Addy. Have a good day and be sure to be home by 7:30 or before it gets dark."
I nodded my head before closing the door.

I went to the door next door and did what I needed. I washed my hands and then exited to the bathroom when done.

I walked the way Axel went and then furrowed my eyebrows when it split into two ways. I looked each way.

Left lead to a glass wall with multiple doors on the walls. Right led to an open room and I decided that was the way I was supposed to go.

I walked down the hall and was greeted by the polite looking lady I saw earlier. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I looked around to see Axel sitting with his ear to his phone. I smiled and skipped over to him. He looked up at me and smiled.

He held his hand out for me and I shyly took it. He kissed the back of my hand and I turned a light pink.

He continued to talk on his phone while the elevator reached the top floor. He hung up when it dinged and I pulled us into it. I pressed the button again and rocked on my feet patiently waiting to reach the bottom.

I looked up at Axel to see him already staring down at me. I smiled but was a little flustered by all his attention.
"Why are you staring at me Axie?"

He broke out into a large smile.
"You're so beautiful and precious Adalyn."

I blushed and looked down. Axel chuckled and then the elevator binged indicating we had reached the floor we needed. They opened and Axel walked out.

His strides were so large I had to skip to keep up with him. He looked down at me apologetically and then slowed down. I sent him a smile to show him my gratification.

I didn't notice all the people staring at us. I was mainly focused on Axel and the rest of the day we would spend together and what we would do.

He opened the door and held it open for me. I skipped outside and was met with the sun smiling down on me. The heat made my skin hot and I loved it.

Axel tugged my hand to the side and I followed after him. We walked in silence for about 3 minutes. Just soaking in our time together and the sunbeams shining down on us.

"So Adalyn. Why do you want to be a teacher?"
I looked up at Axel and tilted my head to the side.

"Well there's many reasons but the main one is because teachers are some of the most important people in society. They educate and sculpt the next generation into what's needed. They help and are able to make changes in students' lives without even knowing it.

When I was 16 and had first moved to New York, it was just me and Leah. We didn't have much but we had each other. I didn't know much English. We had been brought up speaking Russian so English was my second language. I did know some mainly because I was so intrigued by it.

My English literature teacher was the one to make me feel welcomed in this city. She didn't laugh at me for not speaking proper English. She helped and is the main reason why I speak it so fluently now. I owe it to her for being how far I am today and she has always been a role model for me."

I looked up at Axel again to see he had a certain soft look in his eyes that confused me a little. It's like he was amazed by what I had just said.

His eyes turned back to normal and he looked at me confused for a second.
"Didn't you say you were taught Russian when you were younger, not that you spoke it on a daily basis?"

My eyes widened and I looked to the side of me instantly. My grip on Axel's hand tightened without my knowledge.

Darn it. I slipped up. What am I supposed to say now?

"I-I was taught it. B-But my father pre-preferred we spoke it in the house and since I r-rarely went out I spoke it most of the t-time."

He looked at me skeptically for a while and then nodded his head.
"Makes sense."

I let out a deep breath and relaxed my grip on his hand.

We continued to walk but in silence. I don't know if he could sense that I lied to him but I didn't like the fact that it was awkward now.

"Axel."
He looked down at me and raised his eyebrows.
"Are you mad at me?"

They scrunched up in confusion.
"Why would I be mad at you precious?"

I looked away from him and across the road. The streets weren't as packed but there were a large amount of people walking in them due to the time of day.

"You-You're just really quiet and I thought I might h-have done something to make you mad."
I looked up at him through my eyelashes, trying to make myself as small as possible.

Axel stopped and I instinctively stopped beside him. He looked down at me with soft eyes that made me want to hug him.

"I'm not mad at you Adalyn. I just don't k-know what to talk about with you. Yo-You just make it hard for me to talk."

His cheeks turned a light pink and he nervously scratched the back of his head.

I tilted my head to the side and looked at him in confusion.
"Why? Am I difficult to talk to?"

Axel turned pinker so much that the tip of his ears were affected. He shook his head.
"No. You just make me more cautious of what I say around you. That's it."

I thought over it trying to make as much sense as I could about what he had just said.

I make him cautious of what he says. What does that mean? Is that a bad thing?

I shrugged my shoulders and began walking again.
"Well. Ask me a question and I'll try answering it."

We stopped again at an intersection. I waited for the screen to go green. It lit up green and I gripped Axel's hand tighter as I crossed the road.

We got to the other side and began walking towards the park.

"Why aren't you wearing glasses?"

I looked up at him due to his sudden question.
"Huh?"

He smiled.
"Your glasses? Why aren't you wearing them? Don't you need them to see or something?"

My eyes widened and I turned a little pink.
"Well yeah I do need them to see but today I'm wearing contacts instead so I don't need them."

He nodded his head and then looked back forwards.
"Does it hurt to put contacts in?"

I thought about it.
"Well at the start it did. I kept poking my eye really hard and they would sting and get watery but as the years went by I got better at putting them in and it didn't hurt as much. I usually wear glasses anyway so I don't wear them as much."

I placed my other hand on Axel's bicep and hugged it towards my body subconsciously. He looked down at me and sent me a smile. I sent one back and then saw the park come into view.

I bounced on my feet and dragged Axel faster towards it. He laughed behind me.
"Adalyn. Calm down. The park's not going to disappear any time soon, my precious."

I slowed down and sent him a glare. He raised an eyebrow at me and it instantly disappeared. I pouted and went back to walking at his speed.

When we did eventually get the entrance, I smiled and walked through.

I looked around to see multiple children playing and laughing. Adults walked and chatted while taking occasional glances towards the children.

My smile grew bigger when I saw a group of young girls laughing and smiling on the playground. It warmed my heart up to see such innocence and happiness still existed in this dark world

We walked further through and found a bench. I sat down on it and Axel sat opposite me. I looked around me and saw a little boy coming over to us.

He stood beside me and had a hand behind his back. He nervously looked at Axel and then looked back at me.

I smiled and waved at him and his body relaxed.
"Hello there. What's your name?"

His face was consumed by the massive happy smile on his face and it made my heart swell.
"My name's Logan. What's your name miss?"

"My name is Adalyn. It's nice to meet you Logan."
I held my hand out for him and his eyes lit up at the action.

His little hands gripped it and shook it enthusiastically. I laughed at his cuteness.

"I just came over to tell you you're really pretty and give you this."
He pulled a yellow flower from behind his neck and my smile got wider. My cheeks turned pink at his compliment and I took the flower.

"Thank you so much Logan. The flower is beautiful. You're really pretty too."

He turned a little pink and giggled.
"I got to go now before my mummy sees me. It was nice to meet you Ada."

My eyes softened at the nickname.
"It was nice to meet you too Logie."

He laughed and ran back to a group of kids. I watched as he told them about what happened and they teased him. I shook my head and turned back to Axel.

He stared down at me warmly and I looked down at the flower in my hands. I brought it up to my ear and tucked it behind it.

I looked back up at Axel and his smile got larger.
"You look gorgeous Adalyn."

I giggled and turned pinker.
"Thank you."

He sat up and held his hand out for me. I looked at it and then back up at him.
"Can you give me a piggyback Axie? My feet hurt."

He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked teasingly. I pouted my lips a little and tilted my head to the side.

He let out a breath.
"Stand up then precious."

I squealed and stood up on the bench. Axel turned around and I slowly placed my legs around his upper waist. He gripped them and then I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He began to walk and I giggled at every moment.
"Thank you Axie."

He turned his head to me and smiled.
"Anything for you precious."

My smile widened and I kissed his cheek. He winked at me and I looked away from him flustered.

We walked around the park a little more. We did get some strange looks from adults. Some good. Some bad. I just ignored them. I wasn't going to let their judgemental stares ruin my day.

The kids would laugh at us and run up to us. I talked to a few more of them and then Axel made his way to the exit.
"Precious. I'm going to need to put you down now."
I frowned but nodded my head.

He slowly let go of my legs and I let go of his neck. I landed on the floor and I shook my legs to get some blood flowing faster.

I looked back up at Axel and then grabbed his hand.
"Where would you like to go now?"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see it was around 5 pm. I pouted my lips out as I thought about it.

"Can you take me back to my apartment and we can watch a movie?"
I smiled at him goofily.

Axel shook his head and laughed.
"Of course my precious."

We walked back to the apartament talking about anything and everything.

I was so immersed in his words that I didn't notice anyone staring or anyone taking pictures as we walked. I don't think Axel did either.

When we got to my apartment, I took my shoes off and made Axel sit in the living room while I went to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands again.

I changed into some grey shorts and a grey tank top. I put a white knitted jacket over it and put my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head.

I laid out a pair of my overly large joggers for Axel and grabbed an oversized shirt for him as well.

I walked back out of the room and saw him scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and his eyes widened a little.

They travelled over my body and I blushed a little. They snapped back up to my eyes and seemed darker. More animalistic.

"T-There's a change of clothes for you in my room if y-you want to get changed."
I nervously scrunched the carpet up under my feet and looked at the pictures on the wall so I wouldn't look at Axel.

He stood up and approached me. He lifted my chin up and leaned in to me. I looked into his eyes involuntarily.

They flickered between my eyes and my lips before he took a deep breath and kissed me on the forehead. He pulled away from me and walked into my room.

I let out a sigh and was finally able to breath properly. I walked over to the coach and began looking for the remote. I found it behind a pillow and sat in the corner.

I turned the television on and went directly to Netflix. I scrolled through it and that's when Axel came back. He hadn't put the shirt on but the joggers seemed to fit him alright.

I blushed and looked away from his chest. He laughed and walked up to me. He lifted me up and I squealed.

He chuckled again and sat down where I was.

He tucked me into his side and I turned red at the sudden warmth engulfing my body. I was startled for a while before I regained back my senses and began scrolling again.

Axel ran his finger up and down my spine and I shivered a little. He didn't seem fazed at all.

I pressed on a random movie and placed the remote next to me. Axel continued to trail his finger up and down my back and I had gotten used to the heat it ignited within my body.

I could feel Axel's body relaxing significantly and I looked up at him. His eyes were slowly shutting but he would open them immediately after.

I let out a sigh and sat up. Axel looked at me strangely. I patted my lap and he scrunched his eyebrows up in confusion.
"Lay down."
I patted my lap again and he just took a look at my face before doing as I said.

He laid his head on my lap and I began to rub my hands through his hair like I did earlier. Axel looked up at me and I smiled down at him.
"Go to sleep Axel. You need it."

He laughed and shook his head at me.
"What's that supposed to mean?"

I rolled my eyes but still smiled.
"Just go to sleep you nugget."

He laughed at my insult and then turned back to the television. He closed his eyes and I soothingly scratched his scalp.

He hummed and a small smile made its way to his face. I smiled at that and then looked at the television.  

He soon fell asleep and his soft snores echoed off the walls. I could feel sleep beginning to overtake me and looked at the clock. 8pm.

I grabbed the remote and turned the television off. I lifted Axel's head off my lap and he groaned before settling back down.

I went into my room and grabbed my blanket off my bed and an extra one. I walked back into the living room and decided where I should sleep.

Sleep in Axel's arms.

Or sleep at the edge of the sofa.

I shook my head and placed my extra blanket over Axel's body. He moved a little before relaxing again.

I sat down on the edge of the sofa and made myself comfortable before letting sleep overtake me.

Leah's PoV

"Adalyn. I'm back."
I chucked my keys into the bowl and slipped my shoes off.

My eyes furrowed when I didn't get a reply. I shimmied out of my coat and hung it on the coat rack.

"Adalyn."
I walked into the kitchen and she wasn't there.

I walked into the living room and my eyes widened at the sight.

Adalyn laid on the sofa and Axel's head was laid in her neck. She had her arms around his neck and he had his wrapped around her body.

They both were asleep and the remote to the television lay on the floor.

I dropped my bag on the floor and walked up to them. A blanket lay at Axel's hips and I could see his full back. Tattoos and everything.

Adalyn seemed to only be wearing a pair of shorts and tank top and one of Axel's hands lay on her breasts.

I stifled a smile at the sight but cleared my throat.

No Leah. Don't be amused. That's your sister. He shouldn't be touching her like that. Don't be amused by it.

I shook my head. Fuck that shit.

I grabbed the blanket off Axel's hips and laid it over the both on them. Adalyn moved a little in her sleep and tightened her grip on Axel.

He stayed as still as a baby.

I walked out of the room and turned the light off. Well this is going to be a fun explanation in the morning.

5270 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
293K 4.9K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
23.5K 240 23
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
108K 3K 37
"I'm not going to apologize for you being my mate because I would rather have no one else but I do wish you didn't have to deal with the hardships"...