๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„, ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ.." - ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™–๐™ง๐™– More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

47.7K 2.3K 7K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I watched in amazement as Muga threw it back against my pelvis as my dick slid in and out of her. Her juices coated my shaft as I pulled in and out of her passionately. I had a small hangover from the night before I aint give a fuck, I wasn't missing out on this.

Pussy so bomb, I ain't ever know virgin pussy was like that until I fucked Muga. I wasn't too big on fucking virgins because I liked fucking experienced women but I like teaching Muga new things.

The sex be so much better when I know she only doing this shit for me and only know how to do this because of me. I like being the one who taught her how to do stuff, like this right now.

"Throw det ass back.." I said watching her. My hand was around her waist as she moved back and forth.

"Hm.." She moaned out. Her moans matched her voice which was soft and light, That shit was fine as hell to me. I don't know why. "Wai-" She moaned moving up some.

"Wait what?" I asked following her.

"I need a break.." She said, I shook my head.

"Uhn uhn, that ain't gon work.." I said stroking her. "You just gon have ta take this.." I added.

"Mmm.." She moaned laying on the bed, I followed still going because she always was running. I really think she liked it when I chased her ass.

I kissed down her face and onto her neck. "You stay running from me.." I said into her neck as I moved in and out of her, I felt her squeezing me but I wasn't stopping until I felt her cum.

I already was about to nut but I didn't like to until she did, I didn't know why but I just felt like I wanted to pleasure her and let her get hers before I got mine.

"Like this?" I asked going deeper as she moaned.

"Fuckkk.." She moaned out. "Yesss.."

"Why you holding it?" I asked in her ear as I moved my hips around. "Let it go.." I said.

I knew after this we had to go to the doctors and shit, I didn't even feel like it but it is what it is. If we was having sex raw, we needed some type of protection.

I started feeling a warm liquid around me so I pulled out and nutted on her back.

"Shit..." I groaned out looking up.

When I looked down I noticed the way she was looking at me. She had her eyes squinted with her face all bawled up, I wanted to laugh but she ain't gonna find it funny.

"Are you fucking serious?" She said.

"Hollon, I be back.." I said putting my dick into my underwear. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth and put some warm water on it before walking back out and wiping her back off.

"You literally just ejaculated on me..like I was a pillow or something.." She said, I huffed and got it all off.

"Yo just chill.." I said.

"No you just chill.." She said, I laughed.

"I know you not mad.." I said throwing the wash cloth in the dirty clothes bin, she looked at me.

"Uh- why shouldn't I be?" She asked.

"Cause- it was a accident. My bad.." I said.

"Any other time you nut on the blanket but this time you do it on me? Uh- the nerve!" She said standing up and going to the bathroom, I shook my head.

She crazy as hell yo.

"I apologize fa nutting on you.." I said following her in the bathroom, she sat down on the toilet and squinted her eyes at me.

"We have a lot to do today.." She said.

"I know.." I said rubbing my eyes. "I gotta go somewhere doe so how long we gonna be out and shit?" I watched as her face turned and a mug grew on it as she looked at me.

"I'm not understanding.." She said.

"I gotta go somewhere so we can't be out all long and shit.." I said, she squinted her eyes at me.

"Ok, I'll go by myself.." She said.

"Huh?"

"You heard me, You can go do whatever you have to do. I'll go by myself.." She said standing up and wiping herself. She walked over to the sink and washed her hands as I watched.

"What's wrong?"

"What?"

"Why you all mad at me? What's wrong?"

She huffed. "You never spend time with me unless we're having sex. That's the only alone time that we have and then you just ejaculated on my back- like, wow."

"Ight, I apologized fa that so let's just leave that part alone.." I said, she smacked her lips.

"See, you take what you want from what I'm saying.."

"I ain't recognized that we wasn't spending time with each other as much as we should but you gotta talk to me and let me know instead of getting a attitude and shit.." I expressed, she looked at me. "Ok?"

"Yeah.."

"Ight, you getting inna shower with me?" I walked over to the shower and turned it on before looking at her naked frame. She stayed naked and I didn't mind it because I liked seeing her body.

"I can.." She said with a small shrug.

"Ight, come on.."

——————

"So, You can't come in here with me because of COVID. So Ill see you when I get back.." She said opening the door, I nodded and unlocked my phone to see the groupchat was going off.

I shifted my eyes to Muga who was getting out the car. "I can't get no kiss or nothing?" I asked.

She leaned over and gave me a small kiss causing me to eye her weirdly. "You good?" She got her stuff and got out the car. I watched as she stood in the door putting her mask on.

"I'm fine.." She said.

"Something up with you.." I said.

"Nothing is up with me.." She said shaking her head. "I'm going in.." She closed the door and started making her way across the parking lot and into the clinic, I shook my head.

Something was wrong with her. She probably was still mad at me about this morning but I already apologized so I don't know what else she wanted me to do, it was a accident.

Cruddy Made This Bitch 🤣❤️

Cruddy
What y'all on?

Jammo
Normal shit
Doing this baby powder prank of DeMaya

Mario
how do det even go?

Jammo
make her think she getting a present and then throw water on her and then hit her inna face with some baby powder
she just got her hair done so it's a perfect time

Cruddy
nigga what hair?
she must've got some attatched
😂😂😂 nigga please record that shit
i wanna see the hair melt off

Mario
😂😂😂😂😂
nigga cruddy funny as hell
he said attached

Gleesh
it's the melt off fa me 😂😂😂😂

Cruddy
yo gleesh
get that faggy shit outta here yo
ain't nobody got time fa det yo

Gleesh
chill on me

Mario
😂😂 yeah gleesh you outta line yo

Jammo
ight i'm finna do it

Cruddy
yo where Doodoo aggravating ass?

Gleesh
keep calling that nigga doodoo 😂😂😂😂

Stop playing wimme bitch

Cruddy
I'm the bitch
But you outchea fighting a slave
Nigga fuck you

Mario
😂😂😂😂😂😂
HE CALLED THAT NIGGA A SLAVE
1 Audio Message

Gleesh
YO THIS NIGGA UNSTOPPABLE
1 Audio Message
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cruddy
👁     👁
     👄
Journey got the runs
What the move today?
Fuck I look like staying here with a bitch who got the shitty butt 🤨?

Gleesh
I'm with Treasure today

Cruddy
Ain't you always?
Shut the fuck up

Mario
I'm a father so I can't come out today

Cruddy
Meena must've put you on punishment😂
Y'all some bitches
Doom whats the move?

I'm staying with Muga today

Cruddy
WHAT THE FOCK
What have these women done to us?
We can't even hang out anymore

Nigga shut the fuck up
We always together
Tired of mfs talking bout we don't spend time together
Just pissed me the fuck off

Mario
y'all coming over today?

Ion know
Probably

Cruddy
Fuck you Doodoo
FUCK ALL YA'LL

Mario
Is y'all coming over today? What the fuck

Cruddy
...yeah
but it's still fuck y'all

don't nobody give a fuck
bitch ass

Cruddy
that's why Muga pregnant 😂😂😂😂

get the fuck yo

Jammo
somebody come get me
she kicked me out
it's chilly outchea

Gleesh
yeah i'm coming over
me and my bitch

Jammo
the fuck?
y'all ignoring a nigga and i'm homeless now
COME GET ME!

Jammo is calling..

I sighed and shook my head before answering the phone. This nigga always doing dumb shit.

"Yo what the fuck you want.." I said.

"Nigga, you rude as hell for no reason. Eat a snickers or sum.." He said, I smacked my lips and looked at the clinic to see if Muga was coming out but she wasn't.

"What you want nigga?" I asked.

"Come get me." He said. "This bitch just put me out for no reason and now I'm homeless.." He added, I looked at my phone confused cause nigga do I look like a Uber?

"So why you want em to come get you?" I asked.

"Nigga are you listening? I'm homeless! Ion even got my wallet or nothing yo! She just put me out!" He said into the phone, I laughed.

"Damn.." I said. "Better shut them cards down before she go crazy on them Instagram boutiques.."

"Bruh, you taking this shit as a joke?"

"I can't come get you cause I'm doing sum with Muga right now but where you gon go if I do?" I asked.

"NIGGA YOUR HOUSE!" He said. "Bruh, I'm outchea in no shirt and shit! I don't got no shoes on or no socks!" He said before I heard banging.

"AT LEAST LET A NIGGA GET SOME SOCKS AND SHOES MAN!" He yelled, I laughed.

"Nigga you so down bad right now.." I said.

"Come get me, what the fuck!" He said, I laughed.

"Ima come but where you gon go?" I asked.

"To..your..HOUSE! I said that already!" He said.

"Oh, I thought you was playing. Nigga you ain't coming to my house.."

"Why not?" He asked shocked.

"Cause, my house ain't no bed and breakfast nigga. I barely even like y'all niggas coming over.." I said, he smacked his lips.

"You gon let your brother be homeless?" He asked.

I went to me and Muga messages.

Muga

You almost done?

No, it stinks in here too

Spray some perfume
I gotta go get Jammo
DeMaya put him out

Woah
Why?
Isn't that his house?

"Hollon, you let her put you out your own house?"

"Man her name onna lease. Her credit better than mine so I got this bitch in her name but I just pay the bills and shit.." He said.

"Dumb ass.." I said shaking my head.

"It ain't my fault! My momma fucked my credit up!" He yelled, I laughed.

"Chill out yo, I'm coming ta get you.."

What they saying?
What kind you getting?

I can't get it
I'm pregnant
And I'm here to get an abortion

"NIGGA WHERE IS YOU AT?" He yelled.

"Shut the fuck.." I said eyeing my phone confused.

What?
Don't play wimme

Ok, I'm going to stop joking
I just felt like I should crack that joke
& Plus Cruddy told me too 🥴

Don't do nothing Cruddy say
You almost got fucked up

Fucked up like what?
What were you going to do?
Please give details 🥺

Freak ass
I be back
I'm finna go get Jammo

Ok.

I shook my head and pulled off. "I'm on my way.."

"Ight man thank you.." He said. "I'm done with this toxic ass bitch, watch. Ima come back and shoot this bitch up myself cause I'm tired of her.."

"Why you keep going back ta her after you say allat?" I asked. I ain't ever understand the doubleback shit but I mean, this my first relationship forreal so I ain't gonna understand.

"Cause man, I love her when she not being a TOXIC BALDHEAD ASS BITCH!" He yelled.

"GET THE FUCK FROM IN FRONT MY HOUSE!" She yelled, he smacked his lips.

"Bitch this is not your house! You can't even afford this bitch without me!" He yelled.

"Oh bitch I'm pregnant so when I put you on child support I definitely will!" She said.

"THIS HOW I KNOW YOU DUMB! ACCORDING TO THE LAW I AM UNEMPLOYED!" He yelled.

"Well, your going to jail if youn give me some money.." She said, I laughed.

"This shit too toxic yo. Ask ha fa your wallet and shit.." I said, he groaned.

"Just gimme my shit My.." He said.

"No." She said. "You wanna fuck my hair up and shit, be homeless.." She replied before I heard the door slam. He started screaming as I laughed.

"Nigga stop, you sound retarded.." I said.

"I am cause I keep fucking with this dumb ass bitch!" He said before I heard a boom.

"GET FROM BY MY DOOR FA I SHOOT YO SKINNY ASS!" She yelled, he smacked his lip.

"SHOOT ME THEN THE FUCK! STILL AINT GON GET A DIME FROM ME BITCH! I CANT WAIT TILL THEY TAKE THIS BITCH FROM YOU!" He yelled.

"Nigga stop yelling.." I said.

"AND DONT SET NONE OF MY CLOTHES ON FIRE CAUSE IF YOU DO IMA MAKE SURE YO MOMMA GET BEAT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled, I laughed.

"Yooda chill out.." I said.

"Tired of this bitch man, she aggravating as hell.."

"You lucky I'm close to you cause you would've been shit outta luck.." I pulled up to the gate that led to his house and put the code in.

Jammo had spent a lotta money fa his house since he had been selling way longer than me, he had money onna side. "When you get in hea, freeze your cards.."

"I am.." He said. "Bitch prolly try ta order a tesla off my shit.." He said before laughing. "That muhfucka gon say DECLINED! UGLAHHHH!"

"Nigga you laughing but remember last time you mad ha mad and left your wallet?" I said, he smacked his lips as I pulled up. I hung up and unlocked the door to let him in.

All this nigga had on was some polo pajamas. He didn't have no shirt or socks or shoes.

I laughed as he got in rubbing his hands together. "Say, she better not try ta order no birkin bag off my shit cause that money inna savings on god.." He said looking at me with a smile.

"Nigga you look dumb.." I said pulling off.

"She make me look this way.." He said. "Ion know when I snatched them edges out, her common sense went right along with em.." He added shaking his head.

"Nigga y'all toxic as hell.." I said laughing. "You really bringing a baby into that?" I asked leaving out his gate, he smacked his lips.

"I ain't even know she was pregnant until just now but shit what Ima do? Ion believe in abortions.." He said shaking his head. I knew Jammo was gonna be a good father but it was the relationship that had me like, ion think it's a good idea fa him ta have a baby right now.

"So, what you gon work shit out with her or just co-parent?" I pulled into the street and started making my way back to the clinic for Muga.

"I wanna be with her..." He said, I looked at him.

"Do you see yourself? Nigga, LOOK WHAT YOU GOT ON YO!" I said looking at him as I drove.

"I don't care about this. I mean, yeah I look dumb with no shoes or socks on and shit but like nigga, I love her. We been doing this shit since 10th grade! I don't give a fuck about this.." He said shaking his head, I scoffed.

"All Ima say is, what y'all got going on gon have ta change before she have that baby.." I advised.

"I know, we gon get it right.." He said nodding.

Shortly after, we pulled up at the clinic and I watched as Muga walked over to the car. "Get inna back.." I said mugging Jammo, he smacked his lips and got out the car as Muga eyed him.

"Where is your clothes?" She asked.

"I don't got none. I'm homeless.." He said getting into the car and closing the door. She got inside and closed her door as well as I eyed her.

"What you get?" I asked eyeing her.

"The shot.." She said showing me her arm.

"It hurt?"

"Not that much. I told the lady it stinks in there and also gave her some cash to buy some air freshener because that was just- horrible.." She said moving her hand around with her top lip curled.

I heard a gasp. "Yo!" Jammo said, I looked at him.

"What now?"

He looked between us with his eyes wide. "Y'all fucking?!" He yelled in shock, I smacked my lips.

"Sit the fuck back.." I replied.

"YA'LL FUCKING FORREAL?!" He yelled.

I looked at Muga who was on her phone clearly ignoring him, I shook my head as I drove off.

"WE JUST LEFT A CLINIC? YALL JUST GOT AN ABORTION? CRUDDY WAS TELLING THE TRUTH? MAMA YOU WAS PREGNANT?" He asked leaning up looking at her, she looked over.

"For one, please get out of my face. And for two, no he was just joking. I wasn't pregnant.." She said shaking her head, Jammo looked at me and then her.

"But y'all are fucking doe?" He asked.

"Not that-" She started off but I interrupted her because I didn't need this nigga in my business.

"Naw, she still a virgin.." I said.

"So why we just at the clinic?" He asked.

"She just got a flu shot.."

He looked at me before leaning back in his seat. "Mhm.." He said. "I don't believe you.."

"I don't give a fuck.." I replied. "Finna drop yo homeless ass at Mario's.." I said.

"Why?" He whined. "You do me so wrong doodoo.."

"Ew, don't call him that.." Muga said mugging him.

"Ok! Don't bow wow me.." He said holding his hands up, I laughed a little.

"I did not bow wow anyone!" She said.

"You did scratch me up.." I said nodding my head.

"Oh my gosh, it was an accident.." She said.

"You should've seen yourself.." Jammo said shaking his head. "You attacked his ass like a cat or sum.."

"Aight, chill on her.." I said.

"Yes massa.." He said, Muga busted out laughing.

"Dooda you have to start calling me my lord.." She said looking at me, I scrunched my face up.

"No, I don't.." I said shaking my head.

She reached over and started rubbing my neck causing me to smirk a little. I liked when she rubbed on me, at first it was annoying but now I don't care cause at least she touching me.

"Pleaseeee.." She whined, I peaked over at her.

She was on her phone with her foot in my seat.

"Muga.." I said, she smiled at me.

"Wait- this is my jam.." She said before turning the radio up nodding her head along to the song.

"If I don't say nothing. What would you make something? I just wanna chill, I don't wanna feel! But I could see this coming and..I shoulda known better.." She sang holding my face.

I shoulda' known better
Trust me I'm not frontin' if I'm not feelin' ya
Don't give me your feelings yeah

"You can't make me love if you I don't. You can't make me love you if I won't. You can't change my heart, your trying to hard! You can't make me love you, no I won't. I won't!"

Shoulda' known better
Cause I'm not feelin' ya
Don't get in your feelings yeah

"Baby I don't beat around the bush. Makin this more than it should be. Acting like you misunderstood me, I don't understand it. I don't understand it. Why you gotta push me to the edge for? Makin this more than what it is, oh.."

I wonder why she pick this song? Cause I ain't at the love stage either..Shit

"Now what were you saying?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied shaking my head.

"Ok.." She said.

I been going through some changes
Been running out of maybes
Boy I know ya losing patience
Losing patience with me

"Sometimes I get fed up with all the games. Sometimes you all act the same. Maybe I'm the one to blame, That's just how the game goes.."

When your feeling alone
Everybody got somebody that they mess with on the low

"We got options! But I wanna let you know that I've decided! I finally realized that all I want is you!"

This a fye song.

"Whats this?" I asked looking over at her.

"Changes by H.E.R.." She said.

"Who?" I asked with my eyebrow up.

"H.E.R. Her name is Her.." She explained.

"She gotta nice voice.." I said nodding my head.

"I know, right. It's so calming.."

"You hungry?" I asked, she shrugged.

"I can eat.." She said.

"I'm hungry!" Jammo said, I smacked my lips.

I forgot this nigga was even here.

———————

"Dejhari.." She squealed through her laughter as I tickled her. "MOVEEEE!"

"Stop tryna hit on me then.." I said sitting down next to her as she laughed all loud.

"Why?" She asked hitting me inna face again.

"Watch out Ma, I ain't playin witchu.." I said moving her hand as she laughed.

"But I'm playing with youuuu.." She dragged touching my ear, I smacked my lips and grabbed the remote.

"You play too much.."

"You don't play enough like you need to play around some more.." She said before standing up. "Let's have a dance competition!" She squealed.

"I can dance better than you.." I said.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" She yelled. "Lemme see!"

I sucked my teeth and stood up. "Turn some music on.." I said watching her. She grabbed her phone and tapped on it before I heard music playing.

"DANCE!"

"Step back sum.." I said pushing her back.

I started dancing like them niggas used ta dance on the train as she laughed. I acted like I grabbed her heart from her chest and put it back in mine and started dancing around.

"You suck!" She yelled. "Check this!" She said.

I watched as she wiggled around. I laughed at her as she grabbed her shirt and danced. "Yo, you serious?" I asked laughing at her as she smiled.

"YEAH NIGGA!" She yelled with a smile.

"You crazy as hell yo.." I said laughing.

"Lemme get on yo back bro.." She said, I shook my head trying to control my laughter as she looked at me smiling. "Come onnn.."

She tried to climb on me but I grabbed her arms as I tried to catch my breathe. "Yooo! Shawty said.." I tried to imitate her causing me to laugh again.

"Doodaaaa.." She dragged smiling. "Lemme get on your backkkkkk.."

"Naw watch out.." I said calming my laughter.

I watched as she pouted. "Why you wanna break up?"

"Girl what?"

"Why you wanna break up with me?" She asked.

"Girl ain't nobody say nothing bout breaking up.."

"And then you keep calling me girl.." She said with a frown, I eyed her. "You being mean.."

"Come on yo.." I said turning around.

She squealed before getting on my back. "Let's go in the bathroom!" She yelled, I sighed and carried her into the bathroom before sitting her down on the counter. "I know you wanna live in my skin.."

"No I don't. You wanna live in my skin.." I said.

"Ok? Nothings wrong with that.." She said before putting her foot on my chest, I shook my head at her as she looked at her phone.

"What was wrong with you earlier?" I asked.

"When?"

"When you was getting out the car you was looking like sum was on your mind or sum.."

She pursed her lips and then moved them to the side. "I was thinking about what your brother said about me and I got sad because I didn't know if that's how you really feel.." She expressed, I frowned.

"Him calling you retarded or saying that I'm walking around with you?" I asked.

"Both.." She said quietly.

"I know you ain't retarded for one. Just cause you gotta disability don't mean you regarded. You smart as hell, smarter than a lotta people that we hang around and me. Y'know shit that muhfuckas don't know and your vocabulary big as hell. You like a li dictionary or sum.." I said touching her chin, she blushed.

"I like being with you, if I didn't then I wouldn't be with you. What the fuck? Fuck that boy. He be saying shit that just sound dumb, he the one who really retarded but I ain't gon get into it.."

"Don't trip bout that.." I said kissing on her.

"Ok.." She said softly.

Niggas really can barely read and they tryna play with my girl? Fuck outta here.

——————

I sat in Biology class way in the back with my head resting on my fists. I was barely even listening because I was texting this girl I was fucking, trying to get her to let me come over after practice.

"Dejhari Lewis.." I heard, I looked at Dr.Tobert my biology teacher who was standing at the front of the class. "Can I see you outside?" He asked.

I mugged him before getting up from my seat. I grabbed my bookbag and threw it on my back because I just knew I was going to Detention for being on my phone, I wasn't tripping.

I followed him outside the door and he looked at me with concern. "Have you heard from your mother?" He asked eyeing me closely, I pushed my lips to the side and eyed him.

"Nah.." I said shaking my head. At this time, my mother was in jail for an aggravated assault charge so she wasn't going to be talking to me as much as she usually did.

"Ok well, The office wants you.." He said.

"Ok.." I said before walking towards the office. I thought my mother just got some bad news at trail and was going to be going to jail for a long time but when I got there, I got the worse news of my life.

"Are you Dejhari Lewis?" An black police officer asked eyeing me, I shifted my eyes around the office noticing everyone was looking at me with sad faces. Even the principal.

"Yeah.."

"I'm sorry to inform you, but your father has been murdered. We need you to come with us to the Coroners office with me to identify his body.." He said, my nose flared.

"My father dead?" I asked confused.

"We believe it's him.." He said. "Can you come down to the Coroners office with me?" He asked.

I stayed silent and nodded my head reluctantly. I followed the man to his car and got in. As we drove to the Coroners office, I couldn't help but to tap my finger on my phone anxiously.

"You taking this better than normal people.." The guy said looking at me through his rearview mirror.

"I ain't taking nothing cause I really don't believe you.." I said shaking my head as we pulled up.

"Well, let's go see if this yo pops.." He said getting out the car. He came around and opened the door for me. I followed him inside the hospital and onto the elevator, still in disbelief.

I just saw my father before I left the house this morning for school, shit was weird hearing he was dead. It was almost unbelievable.

We walked into the coroners office and I stopped looking at the sheet covering a body. My heart started to beat faster and my hands were clammy. I watched as the man pulled the sheet off of my father.

It definitely was him. As I stared at his body, I felt cold inside. I couldn't really talk about what was going on in me all I knew was, he was dead and wasn't coming back to lead me, guide me, or help me throughout my life anymore.

"HE DID IT! HE KILLED ME!" He growled at me.

My eyes shot open and I sat up. I didn't even notice that I was breathing hard as I sat there staring ahead.

I heard some moving around causing me to look over noticing Muga was asleep with her thumb in her mouth as she stretched throughout the bed, clearly still asleep. Her hair was all over her head too.

I rubbed my eye and stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. Because I had motion-sensitive lights they turned on as soon as I walked in.

I leaned over on the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. "What the fuck.." I whispered.

I quickly started to get ready and washed my body. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and my body and went into the closet. I put some underwear on before grabbing a t-shirt, throwing it on my body.

"Baby.." I heard before looking over to see Muga was standing there rubbing her eye.

"Wassup?" I asked rubbing lotion on my arms.

"Your about to leave?" She asked, I shook my head.

I been trying not to leave whenever I had nightmares but I keep having this dream and this shit been bothering me. Like ever since I heard her father name, I keep having these dreams and it's fucking with me.

"Naw, I'm just finna go outside right quick.."

I pulled my sweatpants up and tied the string.

"Are you ok? Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked softly rubbing her arm, I looked over at her and nodded my head stiffly.

"Naw, I'm good." I said. "Go back to sleep.."

I watched as she left out the closet and I slid into some socks and put my slides on before walking out the closet and going to get my weed & gun.

I grabbed my stuff and left out going to the car. I hooked my phone up to the radio and turned some music on before beginning to roll my blunt.

I take a shot of Hennessey
Now I'm strong enough to face the madness
Nickel bag full of sess weed laced with hash

"Phone calls from my niggas, onna other side. Two childhood friends just died. I couldn't cry. A damn shame, when will we ever change.." I rapped along nodding my head.

And what remains from a twelve gauge to the brain

"Arguments with my Boo, it's true I spend more time with my niggas than I do with you. But everywhere it's the same thang, that's the game. I'll be damned if a thang changed, fuck the fame.."

Lord, knows ain't no love for us ghetto children, so we cold
Rag top slowin' down, time to stop for gas
Beep my horn for a hoochie with a proper ass
It ain't easy, that's my motto
Drinkin' Tanqueray straight out the bottle

"Everybody wanna know if I'm insane. My baby mama gotta mind full of silly games. And all the drama got me stressin like I'm hopeless, I can't cope.."

I finished rolling my blunt and lit the blunt as the next song played. I bopped my head along to the song.

You fuckin' wit' niggas that's insecure, watered down, my shit is pure
Write down my number but don't call me til you sure
I ain't beggin' just tryin' to relocate between ya legs

I nodded along.

"She was fucking with a insecure ass nigga.." I said.

I'd rather be ya N-I-G-G-A
So we can get drunk and smoke weed all day
It don't matter if you lonely baby, you need a Thug in your life
Cause busters ain't lovin' you right

I unlocked my phone and went to the picture we took and smirked a little before posting it on my story. I started watching my story over.

*TAP*

I went to her page and eyed it before going to her story. I don't really be on Instagram like that.

itskataleyaa

I swiped up and sent her the heart eye emojis.

Why you ain't send me this?

*TAP*

*TAP*

I chuckled.

You ain't ever gon be single again & neither am I so stop playin wimme cause ain't nobody gon be moving like they nothing but inna relationship wth

*TAP*

*TAP*

I shook my head and laughed. "Shawty crazy.."

She mine doe. Forever.

———————

Long chapter? 🥺

I'm going to end it at 50. FUCK YALL.

Whoever tryna fuck with me, fuck you. I don't care, my shit gonna go right. I don't give a fuck.

Thoughts on Mulatto changing her name?

I feel like her trying to give the slur a new name backfired and now everybody tryna cancel her for just trying to change something that means something horrible. I personally still like her but that's MY opinion.

Anyways, BYE ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 26.2K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
200K 10.2K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...
701K 29.5K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...