Stolen Hearts (Harry Potter x...

Da avocadoriceandmilk

*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like... Altro

..Author's Notes & Welcome!..
..Prologue..
Y3~The Beginning of something new..
Y3~..Sirius Black..
Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..
Y3~..Boggarts..
Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..
Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..
Y3~..A Firebolt..
Y3~..The Stag & Doe..
Y3~A Hippogriff's fate..
Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..
..Author's Notes..
Y4•+*..Catching up..
Y4•+*..The Burrow..
Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..
Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?
Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..
Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..
Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..
Y4•+*..Dance Lessons & Partners
Y4•+*..The Yule Ball
Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..
Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..
Y4•+*..Rita Skeeter..
Y4•+*The Third Task & Goodbyes..
..Author's Notes..

Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..

913 34 9
Da avocadoriceandmilk

After the events of the World Cup Y/N wasn't allowed to go to the Burrow to her immense disappointment. However, she had fun with Joseph and they would occasionally go for ice cream or for a friendly walk.

Eventually, the last few weeks of August arrived(with Y/N turning 14) and it was time to go to Diagon Alley to get Y/N's supplies for the new year.

August wore on, and September arrived meaning she was off to Hogwarts again.

"Listen to me, kiddo," Joseph was saying, as he bent down to Y/N's level. "Any funny business I want you to write to me immediately, no more turning into detectives."

Y/N let out a giggle. "Dad, you know that's impossible,"

"Well, if something does happen and those three want to go figure out they can, but I want you safe. Understand?"

Y/N bit her lip. That was going to be rough. She sighed, and looked up at her Dad. "I'll try, promise."

Joseph didn't seem pleased with her response but he didn't argue further. The train blew its whistle and Y/N and Joseph exchanged one last hug and she ran onto the train.

She knew she would find Harry, Ron and Hermione somewhere. Her stomach turned at the thought of seeing them after weeks. Normally, they'd see each other every 3 weeks. They only saw each other once this summer.

She kept walking, looking into every compartment until she found them near the end of the train. Harry was looking out the window, his leg bouncing up and down anxiously. Hermione had her eyebrows furrowed as she read the prophet and Ron had his eyes closed as he leaned back in his seat.

She grinned, and opened the door. "What is this? Where's the excitement?"

The trio's heads snapped up and Ron was the first out of his seat — since he was the closest.

"Oh, I am going to kill you!" Ron said, hugging Y/N tightly. "I never saw you again after the World Cup! Tell Joseph I —"

"Ron!" Y/N gasped, as she fought for air. "I can't — tell him anything — if — you don't — let go!"

Ron let go at once, his ears turning pink as he gave her a shy smile. "Sorry, it's just — blimey I haven't seen you!! How've you been? Did Joseph freak out? Did he ban you from coming to the burrow for the summer?"

Y/N chuckled and all she managed to say was, "I'm great,"

Hermione was the next out of her seat and she flung her arms around her best friend.

"Ugh, it's crazy how often we see each other throughout the summer we could barely survive without each other!"

Y/N hugged her back, smiling. "Honestly."

"Oh, how was the rest of your summer? I was so disappointed when I couldn't hang out with you for your birthday. I didn't even get the chance to get you a gift!"

"Don't worry about it," Y/N said, letting go and grabbing onto her shoulders. "We'll do something fun this year, and then we'll see about next year."

Hermione smiled softly and then she motioned her head in Harry's direction who was beaming.

Unfortunately, Harry wasn't able to get out of his seat before Y/N flung her arms around him tightly.

"Harry!" was the only thing she could say, she took in his scent — vanilla. Her breathing hit his neck and her lips just barely touched his ear.

Harry tensed at such close proximity. She's never hugged him like this before, and there was a lot of physical contact.

Hermione and Ron were oddly silent and Harry hadn't hugged her back to her shock. She let go and realized with horror she had ended up in Harry's lap.

"FUCK!" she yelled, and scrambled off. She scooted over to the farthest end of the seat as Hermione let out a few giggles and Ron was bright pink in the face.

Y/N could feel the redness in her face, as she covered her face with embarrassment. What is this? Why had she reacted this way?

14 Y/N she thought angrily. 14 and you ended up on a boys lap! You're — so — stupid!

Harry himself knew that if someone compared him to a tomato there would be no difference. He stayed silent for a while until it got awkward with everyone in the compartment. Y/N hadn't looked up and he was sure she would run out of the compartment anytime soon.

Instead, he scooted over to her and removed her hands gently from her face which was still a bright red.

"Don't — worry about it," he said, giving her a reassuringly smile. "You didn't mean to."

Y/N nodded hysterically. "I didn't mean to — honest! I was just really excited to see all of you. That was so stupid of me — I never react like this!"

"It's fine, Y/N," said Harry, and he meant it. "Just — forget about it. Let's ease the tension."

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Harry nodded.

She slightly smiled and fixed her position.

"Sorry about that," she said publicly, looking at her friends.

Hermione waved a hand and Ron laughed.

The tension eased and eventually the Quartet was laughing and playing around with each other as if nothing had happened.

The compartment door opened a while later, and Ron whipped his head around. The lady with the trolley was standing there.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?"

Ron and Harry got up and scanned the trolley.

"A chocolate frog and a licorice wand." said Ron.

Y/N looked at them and heard Ron say, "On second thought just the licorice wand—"

She walked up to Ron and grabbed his hand, placing a few sickles on his palm.

"Now you can enjoy both your licorice wand and chocolate frog." she winked.

Ron beamed. "Thanks Y/N, I'll pay you back later."

Y/N smiled, and Ron was about to pay before Harry said firmly, "I'll pay for you, Ron."

"No, actually— I'll be just fine with the licorice wand." said Ron as he sat down, he handed Y/N back her money.

Y/N frowned and pocketed her money again, she looked at the trolley.

"Two chocolate frogs and — one cauldron cake, please."

The lady smiled, and handed Y/N her chocolate frogs and her cauldron cake.

"Thank you," Y/N smiled, she turned to face Ron who was eating his licorice wand. "Hey Ronniekins, catch!"

Ron looked up just in time to see Y/N throw a chocolate frog in his direction. He caught it before it hit his nose, he beamed. "Thanks Y/N!"

Y/N winked and sat down, she bit into her cauldron cake.

"I could've at least paid for Ron's chocolate frog," Harry muttered.

Y/N turned to look at him and shrugged. "You didn't know I was going to buy him one."

Harry frowned and looked back at the trolley.

Y/N started to open up her chocolate frog before she heard a familiar voice say, "Two pumpkin pasties, please."

Cho.. she thought. She slightly smiled and looked at Harry who appeared to be staring.

"Thank you," said Cho.

"Anything sweet for you, dear?" the nice lady asked Harry as he appeared to have dozed off.

Harry snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the lady. "Oh no, i'm not hungry. Thank you."

Harry closed the door of the compartment and sat down, a small smile on his face.

Y/N felt her eyebrows furrow effortlessly. She quickly realized and shook her head and scooted over to Harry.

"You sure you didn't want anything sweet?" she said, slightly teasing.

Harry turned to look at her and blushed red. "What? No — I.. what're you talking about?"

Y/N felt her eyebrows rise at Harry's answer. He was so hysterical.

Suddenly, she realized how he had taken her question.

"I meant — Cho, Harry! I didn't mean it like that..!"

Harry felt the embarrassment rush to his face. "Oh! Er.."

Y/N felt herself grow awkward and went back to her window, she decided to leave her cauldron cake alone.

She cleared her throat and looked at Hermione.

"Mione, you've been reading that prophet for a while now. Anything interesting?"

"Its horrible," she said. "How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Isn't there any security?"

"It happened right under there noses," said Ron, his mouth full.

Another hour of the train ride passed with Harry and Y/N looking awkward at the events that had happened on their time there.

Eventually they arrived and made it into a carriage just in time before the rain started.

The rain poured heavily as the Quartet arrived at the castle, once the carriages stopped moving, Y/N jumped out and ran in.

There was many screams, Y/N jumped and looked around. Peeves the Poltergeist was throwing water balloons.

"ARGH!"

Y/N turned around and saw Ron soaking wet, she covered her mouth to muffle her laugh.

"Watch out!" Harry called.

Peeves aimed at Y/N who yelped and quickly moved aside knocking into Harry who grabbed her wrist and put her behind him. Luckily the water balloon didn't reach her and it popped in front of their feet — with Harry's face slightly wet.

"PEEVES!" yelled an angry voice.

Professor McGonagall deputy headmistress and head of Gryffindor Tower came dashing out of the great hall.

"PEEVES! Get down here, NOW!" she barked.

"Not doing nothing!" cackled Peeves. "Already wet, aren't they? Little squirts! Wheeeeeee!"

"I shall call the headmaster!" shouted Professor McGonagall. "I'm warning you-"

Peeves stuck out his tongue, threw the last of his water balloons and left cackling madly.

"Well, move along, then," said Professor McGonagall sharply. "Into the great hall!"

Y/N, Harry, Ron and Hermione dashed into the great hall, Ron muttering furiously under his breath.

"So much for trying to dash into the great hall," said Hermione, her robes soaking.

Y/N agreed, looking frustrated at her state. Hair soaking wet, robes wet, and shoes slippery. Harry wondered how she was still good looking even with her hair wet or with a few dust on her face.

The Sorting went by slowly and then the empty plates in front of everyone filled with food.

"Your lucky theres a feast at all tonight, you know." said Nearly Headless Nick, ghost of Gryffindor tower.

"How come?" said Y/N, serving herself. Her hair had slightly dried.

"Peeves of course, he wanted to attend the feast and well he caused mayhem in the kitchen. Pots and pans everywhere, place swimming with soup. Terrified the house elves-"

Clang!

Hermione had knocked over her golden goblet that was filled with pumpkin juice.

"There are house elves here?" she said, shocked.

"Certainly," said Nearly Headless Nick, looking surprised.

"I've never seen one!" said Hermione.

"Well, they hardly leave the kitchen by day, do they? They come out at night to do a bit of cleaning."

Hermione stared at Nearly Headless nick and started to say if house elves get holidays or get paid, which was a no. She shoved her plate aside.

All the talking died out when Professor Dumbledore stood up.

"So!" said Dumbledore smiling. "Now that we are all fed and watered, I have a few notices to say to you all. The forbidden forest is out of bounds to students in first year as well as Hogsmade trips. Now it is my painful duty to inform you all that the Quidditch cup will not take place this year."

"What?" Harry gasped. He looked at Fred and George and at the rest of his Gryffindor Quidditch team who were lost for words.

Y/N slumped into her seat. She was hoping she would see her team in action again after the World Cup.

"That is due to an event that will be starting in October, and continuing throughout the school year. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts-"

The doors of the great hall swung open and a man stood in the doorway, soaking wet. He took off his hood to reveal his gray hair, and then began to walk up to the staff table.

Clunk

It was the only sound heard in the silent hall.

Lightning struck and Y/N had a clear view of the strangers face. His face was scarred, a large chunk of his nose was missing. One of the man's eyes was what made him so terrifying. One was dark and beady. The other eye was as round as a coin, and a vivid electric blue, it was no normal eye.

The man shook hands with Dumbledore who muttered something and the man nodded who muttered something back.

He took his seat and grabbed a plate of sausages, and started eating.

The Quartet exchanged confused looks.

"May I introduce our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?" said Dumbledore brightly into the silent crowd. "Professor Moody."

"Moody?" Y/N gasped. "Mad-eye-Moody?"

"What happened to his face?" said Hermione, her eyebrows rising.

"Dunno..." said Harry, looking dazed.

Dumbledore cleared his throat and began to speak again.

"As I was saying, we are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event that has not been held for over a century. It is my great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year!"

There was a murmur of excitement, and Y/N and Ron exchanged looks.

"Have you ever heard of this?" she asked.

"Dad mentioned something.. but he didn't go into full detail. Did you?"

Y/N shook her head as Harry and Hermione stared in between them.

"YOUR JOKING!" yelled Fred.

Several people laughed, Dumbledore chuckled.

"I am not joking, Mr. Weasley. The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstarng."

Harry looked at Y/N and Ron quickly, they took aback.

"There's more wizarding schools?" he whispered.

Y/N nodded. "Of course there is,"

"You didn't think every witch and wizard went to Hogwarts, did you mate?" said Ron, he let out a laugh but Y/N nudged him in the ribs.

"....However Death Tolls mounted so high that the tournament stopped being hosted."

"Death toll?" said Hermione anxiously who seemed to be paying close attention.

"There have been several attempts to bring back the tournament and this year it turned out to be successful. The Department of International Magical Cooperation and Magical Games and Sports has decided to give it another go. We have worked hard to ensure that the champions are safe and in no cause of mortal danger." Dumbledore continued. "The heads of Beaxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving in early October and will stay with us for most of the school year, the three champions will be selected on Halloween night."

Excitement buzzed in the Great Hall.

"What do you say, George? Shall we enter?" said Fred.

George grinned.

"However!" said Dumbledore as if hearing the twins. "I wish for you to not enter if you are underage, if you are-"

The great hall exploded with protests, and Ron flinched.

"THATS RUBBISH!" yelled George.

"If you are above the age of seventeen you may enter, if you are not then I beg you not to do so. The prize will be the triwizard cup and a thousand galleons prize money!" The great hall exploded with yells and applause. "That is all I have to say, Bedtime! Chop Chop!"

Fred, George and Lee Jordan huddled together at once to figure out how they were going to enter the tournament

"An age potion should do." said Lee, enthusiastically.

"Better get brewing soon though, if we want to enter," said George, climbing up the marble staircase.

The Quartet followed behind, discussing the tournament.

"I mean, it hasn't even started and I'm already stressing!" said Hermione, as they climbed through the portrait hole. "I need to get some rest, see you in the morning boys. Y/N?"

"Going!" said Y/N, and Harry panicked. He wanted to talk to her about the events that happened today.

Y/N turned around to look at Ron and Harry. "Night boys."

"Wait!" said Harry once Y/N reached the staircase.

The common room grew silent and turned to look at Harry and Ron.

"He wasn't talking to you lot!" Y/N barked, the common room eased and returned to normal.

Ron and Harry looked thankful.

"I'll see you in the dormitory," Ron whispered, he gave Y/N a smile and walked up the steps to the dorms.

Harry walked over to Y/N, he bent down a few inches till his mouth was at the same level as Y/N's ear.

Y/N felt her heartbeat quicken as Harry started whispering in her ear.

"Sorry about today. We've... been awkward. Can we pretend like today didn't happen?"

Y/N turned her face and looked at him, their noses barely touching. Butterflies appeared in her stomach. "Sure," she whispered back.

Harry felt his stomach do a backflip. He smiled and Y/N smiled back, then she climbed the staircase up to the dorm.

***

Y/N, Harry, Ron and Hermione would have their first lesson with Mad-Eye Moody on Thursday and Lee, Fred and George said he was very different from previous Defense Against the Dark Art's teachers.

The Quaret made there way to the classroom on Thursday and took there seats.

"Do you have... a bad feeling about this?" Ron asked Harry slowly.

Harry shrugged. "I dunno.. we'll find out soon."

"Alastor Moody," Mad-Eye Moody began once everyone had arrived. He grabbed a chalk nearby and stared writing. "Ex-Auror, Ministry Malcontent and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye! The end. Any questions?"

The class stayed silent, and Hermione and Y/N exchanged worrisome looks.

"When it comes to the dark arts I believe in a practical approach. But first which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

Hermione shot her hand in the air. "Three sir."

Professor Moody walked over to the chalk board again and grabbed his piece of chalk, "And they are so named?"

"Because they are Unforgivable, the use for any one of them will send you to Azkaban,"

"Correct!" said Moody, gritting his teeth.

He turned around and faced the class. "Now, the Ministry says your too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what your up against, you need to be prepared!"

He turned around and grabbed his chalk once again, writing harshly, as Y/N raised her eyebrows at him

"You need to find another place to put your chewing gum beside the side of your desk Mr. Finnigan!" yelled Professor Moody.

Y/N looked at Seamus whose hand was under the table, sticking gum. She raised her eyebrows once more. Professor Moody had his back to Semaus, how on earth did he know?

"Oh no way," whispered Seamus. "The old codger can see at the back of his head?"

Professor Moody turned around sharply and threw his chalk at Seamus who ducked just in time.

"I can hear across classrooms! So...which curse shall we see first?"

Ron was still looking at Seamus, refusing to make eye contact.

"Weasley!" yelled Moody, Y/N started praying.

Ron whipped his head around and looked at Professor Moody.

"Y-yes?" he stuttered.

"Stand!"

Ron slowly stood up, looking up at Professor Moody horrified.

"Give us a curse."

"Well," said Ron, looking thoughtful. "My dad did tell me about one."

Professor Moody nodded, encouraging him to go on.

"The Imperius curse." said Ron.

"Oh yes." said Professor Moody. "Your father would know all about that, gave the Ministry a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."

Professor Moody turned his back on Ron and walked over to his desk where a jar lay, he unscrewed the tap and picked up a spider, pointing his wand.

"Engorgio." he said.

The spider grew, Ron gave a small and weak gasp.

"Imperio!" said Professor Moody, pointing his wand where Dean and Neville were sitting.

Dean backed away slowly, looking scared and Neville had completely gotten out of his seat.

"Completely harmless!" said Professor Moody as he pointed his wand at Crabbe where the spider settled on his forehead.

Y/N laughed but Hermione didn't look pleased.

"Don't you think this is.. weird?" she asked.

Y/N turned to look at her. "What?"

"I mean, he's using unforgivable curses,"she dropped her voice down to a whisper.

Y/N thought about it, she was about to answer before a high pitched scream interrupted her train of thoughts.

She whipped her head around just in time to see Malfoy demanding Goyle to remove the spider, she burst out laughing.

"Talented, isn't she?" said Professor Moody. "What should I have her do next? Jump out the window?"

The class stopped laughing and they all looked at the spider who was floating near the window.

"Drown herself?"

Professor Moody pointed his wand at a bucket of water where the spider was floating over. He then pointed it at his hand where the spider rested on his hand once more.

Y/N grimaced and Hermione turned to look at her.

"Most witches and wizards say that they only did You-Know-Who's bidding because they were under the Imperius Curse. But heres the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Who can give me another Unforgivable Curse?"

"Oh no," Y/N whispered.

Neville raised his hand slowly into the air.

"Longbottom, isn't it?"

Neville nodded.

"Up."

Neville slowly stood up.

"Now, give me another Unforgivable Curse."

"Th-theres the Cruciatus Curse.." he said, raising his head.

"Correct, a very nasty curse."

Professor Moody pointed his wand at the spider and said "Crucio!!"

The spider began to squealing noises that Y/N couldn't bare to hear, she winced and looked down at her book.

"I can't look," she said, Hermione put a hand on her shoulder and turned to look at Neville to see if he was alright.

Neville looked at the spider, his face scrunching up in horror.

"Stop it!" she yelled. "Stop it! Can't you see its bothering him!"

Professor Moody looked at Neville and lifted his wand. He picked up the spider and walked over to Hermione and Y/N's desk.

Y/N gulped.

"Perhaps you could give us the last Unforgivable Curse, Miss. Granger."

Y/N looked up, and saw Neville sit down, looking shaken up. She promised herself she would check on him after class.

"Avada Kedavra.." Hermione whispered, her eyes on her book.

"Ah," said Professor Moody, his eyes looking wild. "Yes, the last and worst. Avada Kedavra.....The killing curse..."

He pointed his wand at the spider, you could hear a pin drop in the classroom. Everyone knew what was coming and there was no stopping it.

"Avada Kedavra!" he roared.

A flash of green light left the tip of Moodys wand and it hit the spider, the spider rolled over on its back...dead.

Y/N felt her breath hitch in her throat.

"Not a pleasant curse...no blocking it...only one person is known to have survived it...and he's sitting in this room..."

Y/N turned to look at Harry just like everyone else, even Moody's two eyes landed on the scar on his forehead.

A/N~ WOOO CHAPTER UP IN A WEEK! I'm praying I could do much better now and update regularly, but thank you so much for reading! Until next time <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

401K 15.7K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
1.1K 49 10
DISCONTINUED "Hi, Do you mind if I sit here? if it's not full ---. Oh! Hey Ron." Ron looked at Harry if he was okay, Harry nodded. " Hey Y/n. Sure, c...
80.1K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...
20.7K 480 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...