π™π™π™š π˜½π™šπ™–π™ͺ𝙭𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙀𝙣 οΏ½...

By cly6688

Mason Montgomery is a pure blood witch, who can't help but cause trouble. She's blunt and doesn't care for ot... More

Cast
Summery;)
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Authors NoteπŸ™„πŸ™„βœ¨
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter seventeen

1.6K 65 43
By cly6688

Class was a bore. Mason really considered jumping out the window. But in hopes of the statue, she stayed in her seat. In this class, Blaise sat beside her. He literally kept staring at her. She knew she looked good, but damn. It was so obvious to.

So, Mason decided to do the only reasonable thing in this situation.

She stared back at him. "The fuck you looking at bitch?" Mason asked, trying to make him flinch.

"An ugly troll." Blaise responded with an innocent smile. Mason's jaw dropped open. He didn't just- what.

"Okay. I'll admit... wasn't expecting that answer." Mason admitted, pursing her lips and nodding her head. "But really, even Malfoy could've done better."

Blaise just smirked and turned to face the front again. That is, until he saw a flash of light in the corner of his eye.

He turned to see Mason with her camera pointing at him.

"What? You have the perfect side profile?" She shrugged, showing him the photo in her camera. "By the way, I'm sending this to a friend. Don't inflate your ego."

"Yea... you like me." Blaise smirked under his breath, leaning back in his seat. He swiped her camera off the desk.

Flipping through the photos. "You, you, you, you" he counted aloud, viewing the many pictures of Mason. "Ah! You again. I'm kind of picking up a pattern."

Mason rolled her eyes. "Hey! I want to capture my youth."

"Oh, I can tell."

"My pics aren't free, Zabini. Might catch me starting an only fans idk"

"Wha-"

"You can only keep snooping... if you agree to do whatever I say at the feast tonight." She offered, interrupting him.

"See, I'm flattered, really. But I'm not interested in you like that." Blaise leered.

"Choke on a dick. That's not what I meant" Mason smiled bitterly, now leaning back in her own seat as well. Blaise just shrugged in return, smirk worn on his gorgeously sculpted face as he continued looking through her camera.

"You, you, you, you, ...woah."

Mason kinda forgot that photo existed. Of course fucking Blaise of all people would end up seeing it.

The picture was of herself and Cho dancing in their underwear, fire whiskey in hand. See, it was taken by Angelina because the three decided to get shit faced in Mason's dorm. Totally a spur of the moment thing. So worth it though, because that random decision basically formed their friendship. (I'm making them three be besties asf and pretend I decided this last chapter)

One thing led to another, mostly because of Ms Minaj playing and them being all barbz. Which led to the many pictures they drunkenly took that night, one being the one Blaise had reached. This one captured Mason throwing it back on Cho.

"Ok never mind!" Mason informed quickly. She grabbed her camera out of his hands. Blaise raised a brow. "Forget you saw those, Blaisey boy."

"Saw what?" Blaise responded, surrendering.

"Perfect. Well, this is awkward. I'm leaving now."

"Class isn't even close to being over-"

"Meet me in-front of the hall, five minutes before dinner starts." Mason whispered before running out of class, when the teachers back was turned. Her plan was to get Blaise's help on her prank.

The halls were so empty. Makes sense because everyone was still in class. You best believe this mf straight up just cartwheeled.

Mason heard from Cho, who heard from Angelina, (who's on the quidditch team) that the Gryffindors are having their practice before Dumbledores big announcement. So, she was on her way to the quidditch pitch. Cho was supposed to meet up with her... right about... now.

"God, I didn't think you'd actually skip. I'm so proud!" Mason exclaimed happily, linking arms with Cho.

"Right! I was this close to pissing myself." Cho exclaimed just as happily. "My heart was beating so hard."

Mason grinned at her best friend. Arm in arm, the two went outside. It was a little cold, but Mason had her leather blazer to keep warm and Cho had her Ravenclaw robes.

Cho usually wasn't one to break the rules. But meeting Mason brought so much excitement into her life. And to be honest, Cho loved it. Mason naturally just pulled Cho out of her shell. And in return, Cho was like a mediator or something for Mason. If anything Mason was going to do was too insane, Cho would tell her. Mason would often 'do now, think later' type of thing. But, with the two's complex, Cho has saved Mason's ass from many detentions. Though, Mason doesn't always listen to her reasoning.

Once the girls got to the quidditch pitch, they realized the practice had already started. Mason lead Cho to the top of the bleachers. From there, they had the perfect view of the players. Mason sat down first, kicking her feet up on the bleacher seats in front of her. Cho followed, sitting down next to Mason and crossing her legs in a lady like fashion. Pulling out her notebook, Cho began to write. Mason learned overtime, how Cho liked to write poems and letters. She always seemed to have that notebook with her. Writing poems about everything. It was just a little hobby Cho had picked up and so far, it's stuck pretty well.

"Writing a love letter?" Mason snickered. Her cheeks were rosy from the cool air and her wavy brown hair was held back with a white headband. The headband was Cho's, but Mason was borrowing it, since she wanted to keep her hair out of her face. The wind was a real bitch sometimes, but so far, the headband was doing the trick.

"Why of course, didn't you know Filch and I were an item?" Cho deadpanned, wanting no teasing from Mason right now. She threw a blue lollipop at Mason, knowing that girl loved candy. "You know I love you, but I kinda need to concentrate... And you're awfully distracting."

Mason rolled her eyes, knowing it was a bribe. But could never resist, she ripped off the wrapper. Threw it at Cho, then stuck the lolli in her mouth. "I know with my dazzling personality, it's-"

And with a look from Cho, Mason slumped back into her seat. Watching the quidditch players throw balls, fly and push each other. Pretty boring if you ask her.

It was really only a couple seconds later when she spotted the red hair of one of the Weasley twins. Bored without a talking Cho, she felt like saying something.She didn't know which twin it was, since they were so high in the sky. So, she just guessed.

Leaning back in her spot, she cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted "FREDD YOURE ASS LOOKS SOO PHAT TODAY PURR". She honestly didn't know why she chose to yell that. Out of literally anything. But, she didn't care. Cho fucking cackled, her notebook dropped to the floor from laughing.

"Pleaseeeee why the hell would you say that" Cho cackled even louder. Mason shrugged, grin on her pretty face when she saw Fred whip to face her. Obviously, she guessed the right twin.

Fred noticed her immediately. In the bleachers, lying back, wanting to get a rise out of him.

"TAKE THAT BACK MONTGOMERY" He yelled back, already flying down to wear she was. Now, Mason had the whole quidditch teams attention. Angelina was laughing hysterically. Fred hovered on his broom in front of her. Since she was on the highest bleacher, he still had to fly.

"What? It's a blessing, actually. People pay to have a butt like yours." Mason confessed.

"Yeah, is that so" he responded dryly, arms crossed.

"What do you want me to say? You're ... not double cheeked up?" Mason teased. Fred's lips quirked up the slightest bit, but he wouldn't want her to see. He honestly didn't get what she said, but just really fucking liked her. So, he always played into her games.

"Preferably." He smirked, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Well its not a perfect world, Weasley. If it was, you would be the best player on your team." Mason nodded wholeheartedly, unzipping her mini bag for her camera. Lollipop now back in her mouth.

"Wha- I am the best player! Did you not just see me up there? Best beater in history"

"In a perfect world, yea. But I told you, we don't live in one, Freddie." Mason shrugged, dragging on the bit. Fred's heart started to beat wayyyy faster when she called him 'Freddie', but he ignored it. He had a point to prove right now.

"Watch me. 1 v 1, me and Wood. He's the captain, ok Montgomery? Whoever gets the most goals in the hoops. Ok got it? You keep score, right." Fred told, hopping on his broom.

"Wait!!! Let me get a pic of that voluptuous ass before you go!" Mason begged dramatically. Cho was fr crying from laughter. Mason had her camera ready and everything.

Fred then swiftly flew away with her camera in his hand, retaliating.

QUESTION:
K someone wanted Sirius as a love interest but homegirls like 15😭😭 Should I like change his age to like 20 so he can be the hot uncle orrrrrrr😋😋🤞🏼😜🥰💜💜💞💕

Continuing convo in next chap btw besties

🧍🏻‍♀️1552 words bitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 472 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...
636K 11.5K 19
IMPORTANT: 9/22/20 I'm currently editing the original as my 14 year old baby brain has since developed and I wanted to get re-involved in this story...
330 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...