You're my other half

By Livyy_Marie

Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mysti... More

This Is My Friend
If You Become A Problem
That's Damon Salvatore
Promise Me Something
Transitioning Into What?
Its Part Of The Plan
Here's To You, Max
Emily Is Possessing Her
You're Adopted
Is Everything Okay?
I Can't Protect You
Just Drink Already
Don't Stop on My Account
I'm Not Hungry
She's in Town?
I'm Scared
Remind Me To Kill Her
She Is My Ancestor
Time For Me To Move On
Relationships Are About Communication
We'll Keep Her Safe
Petrova Fire
It Will Become Clear Soon
It Scares Me, Stefan
Looking For This?
How Come You Stayed?
The Deed To Your House
I'm Not Leaving
I Promise Dad
I Don't Want You To Leave Me
You Were Enough For Me
Oh, Come On Love
Bond With You
You Can Do This
Not Anymore Lexi
Wow Katerina
I Got Her, Care
Lijah, I"ve Missed You
What Did You Do, Brother?
We're Done
I'm Perfectly Fine
Everything Is Going To Be Okay
It's Just Us
We're The Same
I Was Ready
I Want You To Be Happy
This Feels Like The End Of Something
Thought She Was Dead
He Never Told Me That
She Can't Handle It
You Broke His Heart
To Our Future
Let's Stay Like This Forever
Writer's Note

I Say Snatch, Eat, Erase

288 4 1
By Livyy_Marie

"I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here. Why can I just go home?"

"Because you're changing Vicky, and it's not something you want to do alone"

"There's nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here, not a word. Someone's covering it up" Damon commented as he was looking at the newspaper.

Damon was playing with the watch as Vicky asked "what is that?"

"This is a very special, very old compass. What was Logan Fell doing with it? Aren't you curious?" He asked Stefan.

"Well if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town Damon?"

"We should all be worried"

"Hey, um I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?" Vicky asked.

Stefan got up and grabbed a cup on his desk and handed it to here "Here"

"What is it?"

"It's what you're craving"

"Don't like the girl Stefan," I told him.

"What is it?" Vicky asked again.

"What is it?" Damon asked as I smiled "is it skunk? Saint Bernard? Bambi?"

I laughed "you an ass Damon"

"Go on, try it" Stefan told Vicky.

"She's new, she needs people blood"

"Yeah, why can't I have people's blood?" Vicky asked.

"Because it's wrong to prey on innocent people, Vicky" Stefan told her.

"You don't have to kill to feed, just find someone really tasty and then erase their memory afterwards. It's so easy"

Vicky laughed "no, no, no. There's no guarantee that you can control yourself okay?" Stefan told her "it takes years to control that, you could easily kill somebody, then you have to carry that with you for the rest of your life, which I haven't made clear, is eternity"

"Don't listen to him"

"Damon, shut up and let him teach the girl" I told him.

"He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. I say snatch, eat, erase"

Vicky looked at Damon "Hey look at me, we choose our own path" Stefan told Vicky "our values and our actions, they define who we are"

"Okay, count deepak" Damon commented "I am out of here"

"Can I have some more?" Vicky asked as Stefan nodded. Vicky went downstairs as Stefan and Elena were talking about her.

"Coffee is our friend. It's the caffeine. It circulates through our veins, and it warms our body and we're not so cold to the touch"

"Well what if I want to drink human blood?"

"You're going to have to learn to live with that urge" Stefan told her "and fight it on a daily basis, one day at a time"

"Oh god, don't start with that whole 12 steps thing. School counselor has been down that road, and it doesn't work for me"

"It can work, it's your choice, Vicky"

"So you've never tasted human blood?"

"How is this relevant?" I glared at Vicky.

"Not in a long time"

"How long?"

"Enough Vicky! Why does this matter?"

"I want to know" Vicky argued "have you ever tasted human blood?"

"Yes I have" I told her "I have it under control" I smiled "and if you don't behave" I glared at her "I'm not afraid to rip your little heart out" I got up as I got in her face "you may think you are all tough but sweetheart you aren't, drop the attitude and let Stefan help you"

"Alex" I looked at Elena.

"I'll be in my room" I went upstairs to my room as I paced back and forth. I grabbed a glass of blood as I drank it as I heard Elena and Vicky going at it.

I rushed down as Vicky was choking Elena.

"Enough" I pulled Vicky off Elena as Vicky walked away "you okay Elena?" I helped her up.

"Where is Stefan?" She asked me. As Stefan took her outside as I was inside with Vicky.

"Why is Stefan trying to have me fed on animal blood?"

"Because Vic, he is trying to help you"

"Why are you staying here?" She asked me.

"Because Stefan offered and it's better than living in a house alone" I told her.

"I can take you," she smirked.

She smirked "oh sweetheart, that's so sweet but you can't" I smirked at her "you can try"

She groaned as she left my room.

"Vicky ran away," Stefan told me.

I groaned as I got up as Stefan went to look at her. I grabbed my phone.

"Hey baby"

"Hey" she sighed "how are you?"

"I'm okay, I'm thinking of leaving New York"

"What? Why?" I asked her "you love living in the city?"

"I don't know I just don't want to be here anymore"

"Well where are you thinking of going?"

"I'm not sure mom," Anastasia sighed.

"Well if you need help deciding or want my option, baby let me know"

"I will, I love you"

"I love you too" I hung up. As I got up and went to the school for the Halloween party.

"Hey, Bonnie, Car, Tyler" I smiled.

"Alex you came!"

"Yup" I smiled.

"What are you?" Tyler asked me.

"Wednesday Addams" I smiled.

"Want a drink?"

"Please" I nodded as he went to get a drink.

Tyler handed me a drink "thanks"

"I'm going to try to find Elena" I smiled as I went into the school "Stefan!"

"Vicky is here" Stefan went and ended up finding her. I found Elena as Stefan bought Vicky out.

"I was worried"

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't find Jeremy"

"Hey, what's going on?" Matt asked.

"Everything is fine," Stefan told Matt.

Vicky being the bitch she is, saw this as an opportunity "I told you to quit bothering me"

"No, Vicky don't do this" Elena told her.

"Matt, he won't leave me alone"

"You need to back off man"

"Matt it's, it's okay"

"No, it's not okay. What the hell is your problem?" Matt asked him.

"Vicky's gone" I told them.

Elena ran out first then Matt tried to stop Stefan as Stefan grabbed Matt and pressed him against the wall.

"I'm going to help her!" He told Matt.

Stefan and I walked away "that was hot" Stefan glanced at me "I'm joking" I smiled as I really wasn't. Both Stefan and I tried to hear what was happening so we could find her. Stefan slammed Vicky against the school bus.

"Go! Get inside!" Stefan told Elena.

"Vicky" I smirked "where are you?"

I spotted her as she threw Jeremy on the ground and grabbed Elena. I glared as I ran as I grabbed Vicky as she was just about to suck her fangs into Elena. I turned her around as Stefan stabbed her, killing her. I quickly moved away so I didn't get stabbed in the process as she started greying. Stefan grabbed Jeremy as he was screaming and crying for Vicky.

"You two get him home" Elena asked us.

"You're going to be okay?" I asked her as she nodded, I knew she was lying but we left anyway.

"I can handle this Stefan," I told him.

I went upstairs with Jeremy, I wrapped a blanket around him.

"It's going to be okay Jer" I sighed as I wrapped my arms around him as he cried. I rub his back "sshh it's okay"

Elena came upstairs and into the room as I got up as I walked downstairs and left them alone. Stefan was sitting on the bench.

"This isn't your fault" I told him "you tried Stefan, you tried to help her" I placed my hand on his back "it isn't your fault" I told him again as I knew he felt guilty. As Jeremy cried was all we could hear, I sighed as tears filled mine and Stefan's eyes. I took a deep breath as I tried to be strong, I moved my hand as Elena came out as Stefan got up.

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"I wanted to help her, but instead... how is he doing?"

"He's a mess, I don't want him going through this Stefan. He's just a kid"

"What can I do to help?" Stefan asked.

"Could you make him forget?"

"Elena"

"Stefan please, I don't know how he'll get past this. I just want him to forget everything that happened tonight"

"Elena, if I do this, there is no guarantee it will work. Because of who I am, because of how I live, I don't have the ability to do it right"

I was just about to say I'll do it when Damon volunteered.

"This is what you want" Damon walks up to Elena "I'll do"

Elena looks at Stefan "it's what I want" she nods at Stefan as he nods back.

"What do you want him to know?" Damon asked. I knew this was killing Stefan, not being able to help Elena.

"I want you to tell him that Vicky left town and she's not coming back. That he shouldn't look for her, or worry about her. He's going to miss her, but he knows it's for the best"

Damon nodded as he walked inside as Stefan sat back down as Elena sat next to him.

"Part of me wishes that I could forget, too. Forget meeting you, finding out about you and everything that's happened since"

"If that's what you want"

"Yes, it is because I don't want it to be like this. I don't want to feel like this but I can't. With everything that's happened, I can't lose the way I feel about you" I glanced down as I took a deep breath.

Damon came out "it's done"

Elena nodded as she looked at Stefan and me before going inside. We all went home afterwards. I showered and drank some blood, once I was finished. I went to Stefan's room.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded "we never talked about when we got shot"

"What do you mean?" I went to sit down on a chair.

"When Logan was about to stab me... you were crying"

"Can we not talk about this Stefan?" I got up as I ran my hands through my hair.

"No, Allie I want to... why were you crying?"

I sighed "I was afraid of losing you again" I told him "I know this is complicated as it is Stefan. I'm the only one that knows about us. But you meant and still mean a lot to me"

"We dated?"

I nodded "for at least a century or more" I smiled "we were happy Stefan"

"Allie, I want to hear more"

I shook my head "I can't do this right now Stefan, it's too much for you to handle!"

"I can handle it"

I sighed as I walked over to him and grabbed his face "I know you" I told him "it would be too much for you to handle, bit by bit okay? If you really and truly want to know, I will show you" I let go of him "night Stefan" I went to my room as I laid in bed and cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 14.6K 41
Damon and Stefan's little sister went missing in 1862. Before Kathrine ever came to Mystic Falls. Damon and Stefan believed her as dead but what happ...
110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
21.5K 293 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
52.3K 1.1K 26
This story is set from 3x22 tvd. Nothing will be the same for Elena, as well as for all the old and new residents of Mystic Falls. Elejah, Klarolin...