I Say Snatch, Eat, Erase

"I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here. Why can I just go home?"

"Because you're changing Vicky, and it's not something you want to do alone"

"There's nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here, not a word. Someone's covering it up" Damon commented as he was looking at the newspaper.

Damon was playing with the watch as Vicky asked "what is that?"

"This is a very special, very old compass. What was Logan Fell doing with it? Aren't you curious?" He asked Stefan.

"Well if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town Damon?"

"We should all be worried"

"Hey, um I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?" Vicky asked.

Stefan got up and grabbed a cup on his desk and handed it to here "Here"

"What is it?"

"It's what you're craving"

"Don't like the girl Stefan," I told him.

"What is it?" Vicky asked again.

"What is it?" Damon asked as I smiled "is it skunk? Saint Bernard? Bambi?"

I laughed "you an ass Damon"

"Go on, try it" Stefan told Vicky.

"She's new, she needs people blood"

"Yeah, why can't I have people's blood?" Vicky asked.

"Because it's wrong to prey on innocent people, Vicky" Stefan told her.

"You don't have to kill to feed, just find someone really tasty and then erase their memory afterwards. It's so easy"

Vicky laughed "no, no, no. There's no guarantee that you can control yourself okay?" Stefan told her "it takes years to control that, you could easily kill somebody, then you have to carry that with you for the rest of your life, which I haven't made clear, is eternity"

"Don't listen to him"

"Damon, shut up and let him teach the girl" I told him.

"He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. I say snatch, eat, erase"

Vicky looked at Damon "Hey look at me, we choose our own path" Stefan told Vicky "our values and our actions, they define who we are"

"Okay, count deepak" Damon commented "I am out of here"

"Can I have some more?" Vicky asked as Stefan nodded. Vicky went downstairs as Stefan and Elena were talking about her.

"Coffee is our friend. It's the caffeine. It circulates through our veins, and it warms our body and we're not so cold to the touch"

"Well what if I want to drink human blood?"

"You're going to have to learn to live with that urge" Stefan told her "and fight it on a daily basis, one day at a time"

"Oh god, don't start with that whole 12 steps thing. School counselor has been down that road, and it doesn't work for me"

"It can work, it's your choice, Vicky"

"So you've never tasted human blood?"

"How is this relevant?" I glared at Vicky.

"Not in a long time"

"How long?"

"Enough Vicky! Why does this matter?"

"I want to know" Vicky argued "have you ever tasted human blood?"