𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍 | 18+

By EroticKisses

UNEDITED "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔." 18... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
01: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳'𝐬
02: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐚
03: 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
04: 𝐍𝐢𝐱
05: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
06: 𝐈𝐟 '𝐈𝐟' 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐞'𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
8: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝)
9: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
10: 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
11: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭
13: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
14: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
15: 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐞?
16: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
17: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
18: 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?
19: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
20: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
21: 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
22: 𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
23: 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦
24: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
25: 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦
26: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
27: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
28: 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 & 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬
29: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠
30: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
31: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
32: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 & 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬
33: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 1
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 2

07: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

260K 5.6K 7.2K
By EroticKisses

I felt my cheeks heat up and turn a vague shade of red. I pulled his hand from my neck, hearing a groan of disappointment climb his throat.

"Um...I made breakfast...Is Esme up yet?" I asked sheepishly earning chuckles from Saude and Nicholas.

"It's all good little momma, If he's happy with you, That's all that matters." Nic nodded in approval with Saude before sitting in front of plates.

"This looks delicious...What is it?" Nic asked as he bit into the quesito. I smiled and took one for myself, biting into the cheesy pastry, moaning at the warmth of the pleasing pastry.

I looked up to see the guys looking at me. Nic and Lorenzo with wide ass eyes while Saude had a playful smirk on his lips. I covered my mouth as I quickly chewed it down, the crimson blush evident on my lightish skin tone.

"—I didn't mean to..." I finally managed out as I finished chewing the food. "It's quesito, It's a cheese pastry my mother taught me to make back in Puerto Rico." I smiled proudly at my origin that I so truly loved.

"Ah, yes. My abuela made these when I was a child, for me and my brother."

I smiled at Lorenzo and watched them dig in and conversate, soon later Esme joining us sitting in her father's lap.

"Addy this is reeeeally buen!" She giggled as she played with the goopy cheese.

I smiled. "Thank you, Esme, I really appreciate it."

"I really appreciate you being here Adaline, Now that Selene won't be here anymore...I must ask—"

"Merida." Lorenzo cursed under his breath as he pulled out his phone and read the caller.

"Merida?" Esme tested the word on her tongue.

My eyes widen and I shook my head, watching Nic scold Saude for laughing. "Esme baby, don't say that, it's a bad word." I said ruffling her hair.

Lorenzo covered the receiver of the phone and turned back to us. "I'll be right back this is important." He started before taking Esme out of his lap and sitting her in the chair.

"It's probably work-related, you know he's a busy man," Nicholas explained reaching over to the plate that perched in the center of the table. "God, these are really good!"

I giggled before digging into my own breakfast. "Oh Emse, I was thinking since today was going to be hot...we'd have a pool day, hm?" I insisted as I watched the little girl's face light up with excitement.

"Can I join?" Saude asked, grinning a toothy grin at me.

"Of course, you're both welcome to join. I'll just confirm my plan with Lorenzo and ask if it's okay."

Just as if on cue, Lorenzo walked back in with all his glory and a stressed look on his face. "I'll be working from home today so Adaline you won't have to do much, Your free to go if you want." He sighed running his hands through his dark curls of hair.

"Oh, I actually don't mind staying. I was wondering if I could use the pool today since it's gonna be hot and everything." I nervously asked as I gathered the plates and dumped them into the dishwasher.

"Oh?" He spoke quirking an eyebrow up and looking at Saude and Nicholas. "I don't mind at all, please do be careful."

I nodded and collected Esme, taking her upstairs to clean her up and change her into a cute little onesie with her arm floaties. After that, I went to the bathroom and changed into my bikini that amplified my small but well-shaped figure. Putting my hair in a bun and a mesh duster on, I carried Esme back downstairs to the pool area where Nic and Saude were already relaxing and eyeing me.

I blushed and sat Esme down on the lounge chair before stripping from my duster. "Addy come on! Let's go in the pool." She squealed.

I smiled and carried her into the pool with me, Saude and Nic joined with a blown-up beach ball.

"Munchkin, Catch!" Saude called out as he threw the ball at her and her tiny arms hugged the ball in a successful catch.

"Good catch Esme!" Nic praised as he caught the ball and threw it at me. "Heads up!"

I pushed myself forward to get a better angle at catching it and succeeded.

I looked around for Saude but in place found a giggling Esme and a confused Nicholas.

"Where'd he-"

I was cut short by 'someone' dragging me down underwater. Saude grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to push him under only for him to pull us up, laughing.

"Real funny, asshat." Nicholas chuckled and Esme giggled her playful giggle.

I laughed and playful hit Saude's shoulder, which I was still hanging onto. "God! You scared me!"

He chuckled and ran one of his hands through his long shoulder length wavy hair before moving my long locks out my visage. "That was the plan princess."

"Having fun Saude?" I heard Lorenzo's voice boom and immediately detached myself from Saude.

Saudi rolled his gorgeous blue eyes and smiled up at his friend. "I'm having fun Enzo, calm down."

Lorenzo's face had a scold on it before he turned to look at me. "Adaline," He greeted with a faint smile which I returned.

"Daddy look! Uncle Nicky taught me how to swim!" Esme doggy paddled over to the edge of the pool where Lorenzo was. He smiled down at his little girl as she showed him her swimming skills.

"¡Muy buena calabaza! Lo estás haciendo fantástico." He praised her with claps and cheers as he watched her.
{Translation: Very good pumpkin! You're doing fantastic.}

"Estoy de acuerdo." I commented.
{Translation: I do agree."

Lorenzo turned back to me with that panty-dropping smirk that had me melting in minutes. "Debo hablar con usted señorita Martínez, es importante."
{Translation: I must talk to you Miss Martinez, it is important.}

I looked up at him confused but didn't question it, instead, I walked out of the pool and grabbed my mesh duster, covering myself somewhat.
I followed Lorenzo back into the house quietly until we reached his office.

"Adaline," He called out in his dominant demanding voice.

I gulped and answered with a meek 'yes'.

He rubbed his stubbled and sat in his leather chair behind his large wooden desk. "So...Are you going to tell me, or?"

I quirked an eyebrow up at him in questioning. "Tell you?"

He chuckled and pointed. "Your neck...Amor."

I gasped and reach up to my neck. I looked in the nearest mirror to see the 'waterproof makeup' smeared revealing the purplish mark left by Nix's gracious visit.

"It's nothing, Just-"

"Just the curling iron? Señorita, I know that lie already so let's cut to the chase, ?" His voice was angry and hard which made me wonder if it was even the same person who sweet-talked me.

He stood up and walked over to me until he was in front of me with his eyes set on my neck. "Who the fuck did this to your neck baby." His Spanish accent was so dominant and strong it made me clench my thighs.

His hand snaked around my neck and held it from the back in place before wetting his thumb and wiping away the poor excuse of waterproof make up.

"It's fucking purple Adaline," He started and pressed on it only for me to wince a little. "Who fucking hurt you?"

I sighed and settled my arms around his vein-popping neck while standing on my tippy toes. I looked into his hell-bent eyes and kissed him hard trying to calm him down. His soft lips caressed mine as I kissed him deeply. Closing my eyes I fell into the soft and delicate kiss until I felt his lips leave mine.

"No Adaline, Who did it?" He said as he pulled back out the kiss.

"Lorenzo," I frowned. "Please just drop it, it's no bi-"

He growled and grabbed my face with his large hand. "Say it...I dare you." He sneered bitterly. "Don't you ever fucking dare say that to me again."

I nodded my head and swallowed hard, feeling a tear leave my eyes I quickly wiped it away, but clearly not fast enough.

"Who was it? I just want to know." He sighed softly using his thumb to wipe the bitter tears away. He leaned down and kissed my quivering lips softly. "I just want to know baby." He muttered before planting another soft kiss to my lips, again, and again, and again.

"I don't want to talk about it, Lorenzo." I huffed.

"Adaline, Fucking tell me." He growled.

"It's ex Enzo!" I huffed and pulled my face out of his grip, turning away.

I could feel his body send off intense ways of angry energy as he stalked closer towards me turning me around. "He did this to you?" He grumbled.

I closed my eyes and looked away, ashamed of letting Nix do this to me, again.

Lorenzo let out a low groan at my silence. "What the fuck is his name."

"Lorenzo...Don't worry about it. I need to get back t-"

Lorenzo ran his large, thick fingers over the purple marks that reminded me of Nix's surprise visit from Saturday night. He leaned down and brushed his lips slowly against my neck, I tilted my head in response giving him more access. He planted wet kisses on my neck delicately, letting his lips linger before moving to a different area. 

"Amor, Tell me the fuckers' name. Please baby." He whispered smoothly against my neck.

I closed my eyes slowly, letting leftover tears fall before whispering; "Nix."

I heard him take in a sharp breath before encircling me with his large arms. He pulled me into his chest and embraced me in a heartwarming hug. He sat up down in his chair with my legs on both sides of his hips and my arms wrapped around his neck tightly. I buried my face into his neck as he continuously kissed my head and whispering an 'It's okay baby' and 'I've got you'.

After a few minutes, I stopped crying and stayed cuddled into his chest. He held me the whole time, rubbing my back in soothing circles as he planted soft kisses on my cheeks, lips, and forehead.

"We have to get up baby." He chuckled as I snuggled more into his large figure.

I looked up at him with parted lips, as if he got the message he leaned down and captured my lips. My hands found their way to the nape of his neck as I pulled at his hair. Our kisses were wet and passionate as our lips moved together while his hard erection poked my core through his dress pants. I moaned into his mouth when I felt his hands fall down my lower back and cup my ass. He squeezed the flesh and bit my lip before sucking lightly on it causing moans to draw from my throat.

I frowned as I felt him squeeze my butt, which he noticed, and pulled back with a confused look plastered on his gorgeous face.

"What's wrong amor?" He asked studying my upset face.

"It's stu-"

"No, it's not amor. What is bothering you, Adaline?"

I looked away feeling dumb for letting an insecurity get the worst of me. I felt like a teenager who was just hitting puberty.

"Adaline," He called. "What is it, I don't like repeating myself."

I sighed and started playing with my hair nervously. "Do you like my...figure?" I murmured the last part quietly, hoping he didn't hear it.

"Adaline," He scoffed and grabbed my hands placing them to his lips. "Did you really just ask me that?"

He sighed and cupped my face with his huge hands. "Adaline, I love your gracious figure. Where is this coming from?" He asked, his chocolate eyes dug into mine looking for an answer.

I bit my lip skittishly before answering. "I look at your wife and I see that she is...thicker than me and-"

"Princess," I heard Saude's voice call from the doorway. "I hope you know Selene never always looked like that, she had work done. Your body is hot."

I blushed and hopped out of Lorenzo's lap. Saude chuckled and made his way into the home office towards me. He lifted his hand and lightly brushed my cheek with his thumb. "Panemorfi."
{Translation 'Greek': Beautiful}

"Saude." Lorenzo's voice interrupted with a displeased tone.

Saude smiled, tapped my chin up with his forefinger before backing up with a smug smile. "I apologize, Brother."

"Brother?" I questioned looking at Saude with wide eyes.

Lorenzo nodded and sent Saude a warning glare. "Yes, Brother...This idiot is our adopted brother...The youngest of us all."

I blinked and looked at them with hazy eyes. "But I thought — Carlo and you..."

They shook their heads.

"Oooh."

"Yep, well Princess I'll leave you two love birds. Don't forget what I said, Adaline." He winked and shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked to the door. "Oh!" He said stopping right in the doorway.

"Brother is here." He smirked at Lorenzo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...