The Phases of Loving You

De Taejin4eva

The Light Fairies and Dark Faes have been at war with one another for over five hundred years. After being wa... Mais

Mood Board
Chapter 1: Enemies Becoming One Pt 1
Chapter 2: Enemies Becoming One Pt II
Chapter 3: Kigia Kingdom Pt I
Chapter 4: Kigia Kingdom Pt II
Chapter 5: Deep Within the Heart Pt I
Chapter 7: Truth Pt I
Chapter 8: Truth Pt II
Chapter 9: Golden Era Pt I
Chapter 10: Golden Era Pt II

Chapter 6: Deep Within the Heart Pt II

1.4K 140 52
De Taejin4eva

Seokjin and Taehyung stood before their fathers and the elders in the conference room.

"Do you understand the recklessness of your actions?!" Eun-Sang shouted at his son who kept his eyes on the floor. "There's a lot at stake here and you can't just be as senseless as you were when you were younger! Taehyung it's time to grow up."

The fae prince flinched.

"May I speak?" Seokjin said.

Taehyung looked at the fairy who was standing in front of him.

"You may." Eun-Sang said.

"I understand the severity of Taehyung's actions. He could have been hurt or worse...dead. But thanks to his previous training he was able to fight successfully and make it back. I think it's important that we don't put pressure on him. The main reason he left yesterday was because everything was overwhelming for him. We both talked yesterday and we agreed to do our duties successfully." He then looked at Taehyung, who stepped forward.

"I will attend all my classes from beginning to end starting today."

The older men satisfied with their answer, decided not to berate the fae prince anymore. The two were dismissed.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin as they walked down the corridor.

"You didn't ask them about the elves thing?"

"I wanted to but right now their defenses are up because they are still upset about you leaving and getting in danger."

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry." They stopped walking and looked at each other. Seokjin took the fae's hands. "Understand, you're not in the wrong. It was them that was wrong. They had no right to push you like that especially when you were just trying to sort this all out for yourself. I probably would have ran as well. And then on top of that you helped save someone's life. They should be more grateful that you're ok."

"They just want me to be careful because I have to give birth."

Seokjin pressed his forehead to the fae's while stroking the back of Taehyung's hair. "That's their own selfish ideas but me. I care about you and want you to be careful because I-"

"Huh? I can't hear you?"

"Because I love you."

Taehyung pushed the fairy away, his face and ears about to explode. "Wh-What are you saying so suddenly p-pabo! How can you say things like this and not care?"

Seokjin chuckled listening to the fae ranting about how shameless the fairy was. Not being able to help himself. He kissed the fae who instantly stopped talking.

"But it's true."

The fae turned away. "Well too bad for you, I won't give you my heart. I won't ever fall in love with you."

Seokjin pouted, placing his hand to his chest. "Please don't say that, it will break my heart."

Taehyung glanced at him before looking away. "Geez, you're so annoying." He moved to the fairy and pecked his lips. "Happy? I have to go to lessons now."

"Taehyung-ah."

The fae looked at him. "I promise to keep you safe. I won't let them pressure you into childbirth. We will have an offspring when we both feel ready. So just concentrate the other things and ignore talks about childbirth. Ok?"

A small smile tugged on the fae's lips. "Ok. And you better work on being the best 1st king out there! I gave up my position to you so you better not let me down!"

"I promise!"

The fae's heart tightened and the butterflies in his stomach swirled when the fairy smiled brightly at him. Was this what love felt like?

He walked down the hall in thought. Suddenly he felt cold the further away he got from the fairy. The fairy went out his way to protect him so he had to do the same. He vowed to be the number one magic user in the kingdom.

______________________

As time went on, Seokjin and Taehyung continued on with their lessons and duties as their wedding day approached. At first the fae was very indifferent about it. He didn't really care because he just wanted to do what was needed of his people. But now a year later, his thoughts were definitely different. He loved the fairy prince and couldn't wait to marry him though he would never admit it out loud. He just couldn't understand how the fairy was able to openly express himself while he wanted to hide under a rock.

The morning of the wedding, Taehyung could hear the excitement of the kingdom and around the castle. Everyone was moving hastily and in a panic state. Meanwhile, for him time seemed to have just stopped or slowed down. Either way it wasn't moving as quickly as he would have liked. Maids came to help him, bathed him in a specially made water that made his skin smooth as silk and the beautiful aroma that came from the purple colored water put him in heaven. He would definitely have to use this again. After his bath, he was placed in an ivory robe and he was given a manicure and pedicure. He picked the clear nail polish. His hair was curled and crimped adding to its fluffiness.

His gaze drifted to the ivory sparkling three piece suit hanging up.

Knots tied in his stomach as the maids brought the suit over. He took a deep breath standing up.

Hoseok knocked on the door and came inside when the prince gave permission.

"Wow you look amazing!" The fairy gasped.

The fae gave him a small smile. "Thank you."

"I just wanted to stop by and give you well wishes as well to tell you, your day is going to go perfectly."

"Thank you Hoseok. You've been such a great help to me this past year."

"I'm glad we became close. Us Recessives gotta stick together." He winked.

The fae chuckled. "That is so true!"

Taehyung's mother walked into the room. She smiled at Hoseok before looking at her son and gasping.

"You look breathtaking."

"Thank you Eomeoni."

She kissed his cheeks. "Are you already? After today you will officially be a king."

He took a breath and nodded. "I am."

"I'm proud of you. Ok everyone let's get into position and get the show on the road."

The time that had once gone so slowly for the fae prince was now speeding faster than he was ready for.

He was escorted to the large hall. Just beyond that door laid his present and future. The prince he once was, was no longer and he was about to become a ruler to a kingdom.

His heart tightened and the knots in his stomach became larger as the doors opened. Brightness hit his eyes and once adjusted his heart raced. The ceremony hall was decorated in white and silver. And something that he thought he would never see, fairies and faes standing together. His marriage to the fairy prince signified their unity of the two kingdoms becoming one.

His eyes met the fairy's who looked as beautiful and ethereal standing there in his silver suit.

The fae's legs shook with each step he took towards the fairy. Once he was close enough, the fairy took his hand and they stood before an elder who wed them.

He then poured crystal water into a golden cup.

"With each sip, you both are stating your devotion to one another and the Kagia Kingdom."

Seokjin took the first sip and then Taehyung took the last sip.

They slid the gold rings onto their fingers and shared a small kiss. The fairy smiled as the fae wanted to die from embarrassment but he was happy to share this moment with the fairy.

_____________

The celebration went into the wee hours. Everyone was merry, dancing, eating and drinking. Taehyung had to admit he was happy to see everyone united. It made him feel good that their marriage was a symbol of peace.

Once the celebration ended, Taehyung and Seokjin were escorted to their new chambers. The fae stood outside the door of the room they would now be sharing.

He told himself many times this time would come and it would be ok. But he was nervous.

The fairy looked back at him.

"Are you ok? Remember, we don't have to do anything you don't want to. I won't force anything on you."

"I know." The fae edged closer to the room. "I just don't know if I can control myself." He whispered.

The fairy stared at him eyes wide for a moment before chuckling. "Well if that's the case, then please come in and don't hold back on my account."

Taehyung walked up to the fairy. "How can you not be embarrassed about this?!"

"I've already told you, I'm in love with you so I don't mind." The fairy pecked his lips.

Taehyung sighed holding the fairy's face as he planted a big kiss on his lips.

"Taehyung-ah, are you giving me permission? I can touch you."

"W-Why are you asking me this? It's too embarrassing to answer." He covered his face.

The fairy chuckled. "But if you don't tell me, how far will I know I can go?"

"It's our wedding night, correct! Then we should go all the way." The fae mumbled. When he didn't hear the fairy say anything he looked at him only to see his cheeks with a pink tint.

The fairy cleared his throat. "I wasn't expecting that."

Taehyung smirked and pushed the fairy back on the bed while straddling him. "Didn't I tell you before I wasn't going to go easy on you?"

Their lips brushed.

"Please don't."

As their tongues caressed Taehyung let out a small moan. His eyes shut when the fairy's lips brushed against his neck. Ugh, this suit was getting on his nerves. He had worn it long enough! He unbuttoned his blazer and slid it off.

The fairy pushed him on his back as he removed his blazer as well. The fae's body tightened when the fairy's fingers dance around the button on Taehyung's vest. The more the layers came off the wetter Taehyung became. He was afraid he soaked through his clothes.

Aching from the fairy's touch, Taehyung lifted his hips letting his pants be removed. The fae was embarrassed at how much slick was leaking from him. He kept telling himself this couldn't be normal. He didn't have much time to think about it as he let out a loud moan when the fairy's tongue ran across his tight hole.

Seokjin hadn't even touched him much but he was ready to explode. The fae swallowed hard telling himself to calm down. He whined out again when the fairy slid a finger inside him. The fairy's other hand wrapped around his oozing cock. How was he this aroused? Did he really want to the fairy more than he originally thought.

"Seokjin." He whispered before arching his back when the fairy slid his shaft into his mouth. Jolts of pleasure rang through his body, the pit of his stomach tightened as the fairy suck on his tip.

Seokjin's mouth was so hot and wet and the lude sounds made as he pushed the fae further into his mouth. Made the fae harder.

The fairy's lips touched all the way to the bottom before slowly gliding to the tip of his head.

"Ah!!" The fae cried out as Seokjin slid another finger into the fae's tight hole.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes!" The fae cried.

The fairy replaced his fingers with his tongue and used the fae's slick to stroke his cock. Taehyung cried out.

"It feels so good. Please more. Please." He begged.

Seokjin slowly began removing his clothes and it was just as the fae had suspected. The fairy's body was toned, soft and cut.

His fingers ran over the outline feeling his abs. He sat up and kissed the fairy's torso before running his tongue over the fairy's abs.

He then unbuttoned Seokjin's pants and helped him out of them before sliding the fairy in his mouth.

Seokjin's head went back as he let out a loud groan. The deeper Taehyung took him in his mouth, the more the fae became nervous. The fairy's cock was huge and he just kept thinking about how it would kill him yet make him feel good.

Taehyung glanced up at the fairy, his skin flushing red as the arousal grew. It never failed to amaze the fae how beautiful the fairy was. Even at a moment like this. His plush lips were parted and his eyes fluttering as the fae caressed him with his tongue.

"Taehyung, I want you."

The fairy pushed him on his back, lowering his head towards the fae who captured his lips again. Their tongues caressed against one another making the butterflies in the fae's stomach flutter.

Wrapping his arms around the fairy to get a deeper kiss. Desperate, he wanted to explore every inch of Seokjin's mouth. His back arched as the fairy aligned the tip of his head with the fae's entrance.

"I'm sorry if this hurts."

"It's ok, I'm ready."

Their foreheads pressed together, Taehyung gripped the fairy as he pushed inside.

"Are you ok?"

"I am."

"Is it ok to continue?"

The fae hugged him. "Please."

Seokjin nodded and pushed in deeper.

Taehyung held him tightly, legs wrapped around the fairy's waist. The pleasure that filled his body was indescribable. Becoming one with the fairy was something that one point felt unreachable but now it was happening and he was filled with emotions. Tears brimmed his eyes. He loved the fairy so much and no matter what he wanted to be with him forever.

As if reading his mind the fairy spoke. "I love you Taehyung."

"I love you too Seokjin." He gasped out as the fairy thrust into him harder.

The both of them held each other tightly, chasing their orgasm. Taehyung moved his hips to match the rhythm of the fairy. The fae cried out. His body spasming as the orgasm rang through his body. He looked at the fairy who also climaxed, sweat glistened from his skin and he rolled off the fae.

They laid in each other's arms trying to process everything.

"See, I told you I would take your innocence." Seokjin smiled.

"Shut up! That's only because I wanted to take yours!"

The fairy smiled, kissing his lips. "And there's no one else I'd rather take it than you." He kissed the fae again who smiled.

Taehyung's eyes started to feel heavy as the fairy hummed a song. This was his first time hearing the fairy's lovely voice this up close. As his eyes finally closed, he thought to himself he wanted to hear the fairy sing more.

____________

The next morning, the fae's eyes fluttered when the sunlight came from underneath the curtain. He was in the fairy's arm, his skin was so warm and inviting. He wanted to stay like this but the bathroom was calling him. Reluctantly the fae pulled away from the fairy's warmth and slid on his robe, entering the bathroom. He glanced at the mirror before freezing. His eyes widened in horror before yelling out.

Seokjin jumped out of the bed running into the bathroom.

"What happened-" The fairy froze staring at the fae. "What the?"

"Why is my hair mint?! It was black! It's always been black?!"

The fairy was at a loss of words. He was just as perplexed as the fae. Why did that happen?

"We may have to ask the elders."

The fae looked back in the mirror, his heart pounded fast. He didn't know why but this scared him.

____________

Taehyung sat with his head down as everyone stared at him in shock. The elders looked at each other to see if anyone had the answers but it was silent.

"Well you are the first recessive male fae so maybe it just means your body is getting ready for you to give birth." The elder fae said.

The fae flinched.

Seokjin sighed. "It has to be more than that."

"I'm afraid we don't know anymore than you do. As we know with recessive male fairies their bodies begin to prepare for childbirth. This could very well be the case here but just shown differently within a fae. You both are mated so it's natural and your hair will probably go back to normal after birth."

Taehyung closed his eyes.

Seokjin sighed. "It's not something we want to think about right now. We just had the wedding."

"It would be ideal for him to be pregnant before the war starts."

Seokjin bowed his head. "I will keep that in mind. So also there's something I'd like to ask you all."

Taehyung looked at the fairy as he got everyone's attention.

"The day Taehyung went out on his own and was attacked by the troll. He had met an elf and together they both saved each other to get out of that situation . The elf told Taehyung that our people wiped out the light elves and how he was the last remaining one. And the elf's king, his father was captured and killed. What is the truth between us and the elves?"

The men looked at each other as the room grew uncomfortably silent. Each of them sat with guilt and regret on their faces. Taehyung's heart tightened. A part of him prayed that the elf didn't tell the truth. That maybe they were just assuming things or had a misunderstanding but seeing their faces confirmed what he feared.

"Sometimes things happen in the past that we are not proud of." A fairy elder said. "The king at the time was very greedy, malicious and merciless. We lived on the same land as the elves and they operated like us. The dark and the light coexisting together. But the elves were far better in taking care of their land and their people,"

A fae elder then spoke. "The king was jealous that they were able to thrive better than us. So he made up a lie saying the elves were taking over the land and how soon there wouldn't be enough resources. At the time none of us knew this was untrue and no one would dare to question the king. So at first he tried running them off the land but they refused to leave. So then the violence started."

The fairy elder nodded. "It was a dark day for us, so many elves had died and the light elves were defenseless, most of them could only do healing magic or barriers. They didn't stand a chance against us. After the light elves were wiped out, that's when our people began to fight. The dark fairies were angry when the truth came out but the light fairies refused to believe their king made them do a heinous act like that. The king then labeled the dark fairies traitors and the dark fairies changed their names to faes and the war between us started and lasted until now."

Byungho nodded and looked at Seokjin. "That king was your grandfather." 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

488K 23.4K 53
•Werewolf AU Taehyung is the son of one of the most powerful Alphas in Korea. Unfortunately that is why his life has been a living hell all these ye...
294K 11.7K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
170K 16K 44
A story where Prince Jungkook of Silla Kingdom receives a marriage proposal from the Prince Seokjin of Goguryeo Kingdom💜❣ Main ship. Jinkook💘 Start...
376K 12.5K 53
Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died while giving him birth. Taehyung's fath...