Little Gilbert {1}

By lxvrs-

(REWRITING) Madison Gilbert is the youngest of the 3 Gilbert children. After the tragic death of their parent... More

WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76: Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 53

4.8K 118 30
By lxvrs-

MADISON POV
We were only spending two days in California. When we woke up we ordered room service, Kol didn't feel like leaving the hotel yet.

We went back to Disneyland this time we went around to the castle meeting all the different characters.

We left mid-day Uncle Kol said he had a surprise for me and Nick. We got lunch and headed back to the hotel changing out of our clothes into new ones.

"Where are we going?" Nick asked as we walked out to the car. The guy threw Kol the keys opening the door for us.

"You'll see." He told us and we rolled our eyes and played with our Bop-Its.

30 minutes later we're still in the car and it's nighttime. "Are we there yet?" I groaned "Almost here put these on." He gave us blindfolds.

We looked at each other debating whether or not to put them on. "Go on." Uncle Kol said, we sighed tying them around our heads.

Soon, the car came to a stop. "Alright come on." He helped us out of the car holding onto our hands.

It was loud here you could easily tell that a lot of people were here. "Where are we?" Nick asked.

"Somewhere." He told us which I almost barely heard because of the noise in here.

We could hear guitar and music playing. "Excuse us." I heard Uncle Kol say, and we stopped walking.

It got quiet "Alright take them off." He told us before we had the time too the place got quiet.

"She be my queen since we were sixteen." I froze hearing the voice. I ripped my blindfold off yelling seeing what's in front of me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Zayn Malik.....

Liam Payne......

Louis Tomlinson......

Niall Horan.........

"Harry Styles!"

Nick yelled...what everyone has that one celebrity crush that's their same gender.

Well I don't but most people do and Nick is one of those people.

"You are the best Uncle in the entire world and my favorite." I said still in shock "Yeah best brother ever...Don't tell Ty I said that." Nick said.

We smiled watching the boys sing.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

Nick and I sing along with the crowd swaying with big smiles on our faces.

"Through the doors and past the guards (wow)
Just like she already owned it
I said, "can you give it back to me?"
She said, "never in your wildest dreams"
And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever"

Uncle Kol placed us on his shoulders again so we had a better view.

"Goin' out tonight Changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Reminds her of the missin' piece of innocence she lost
We're only gettin' older, baby
And I've been thinkin' about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?"

"I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss"

"I'm the first to admit that I'm reckless
I get lost in your beauty and I can't see two feet in front of me
And I know in my heart, you're just a moving part"

"You and I, we don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between you and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between you and I
Oh, you and I
I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground"

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you
It's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh"

"I love this feeling that right now
I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now
Everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me"

(A/N NO DIRECTIONERS COME FOR ME I KNOW ONE DIRECTION WAS FORMED IN 2010 WHEN SEASON 3 OF VAMPIRE DIARIES WAS SHOT, BUT FOR THE STORY THEY ALREADY HAVE THESE SONGS)

The concert finished and everyone was exiting the arena.

"Thanks, Kol." Nick and I both hugged him tightly "Don't thank me yet." He smirked and we pulled away.

"Why? What else is there?" I asked it was late and even though we aren't tired my dad would call soon enough and if he heard all the noise he'd know.

He looked around until he found a guy in a black suit. He looked at us "Come on." He dragged us over to him.

We walked into a room where 2 black and white guitars were with writing on it, 2 1D posters,  2 1D shirts, 2 1D hoodies, and 2 CDs.

"What's this?" We walked over to them "Well, unfortunately, the guys are a bit busy so instead they got you these." Kol told us.

"Sighed with their names on them. Oh, and the CDs have a video on them for you two and 2 songs they haven't released yet." He explained.

We smiled looking at the stuff. "Thanks, Kol." Nick said and I nodded "Really, thank you." We hugged him.

"Awesome, now next time this girl Rosabella is being mean to me I can show off all this cool stuff." I looked at the Signed guitar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Can't tell Uncle Nik that Kol's my favorite" "Did you get Max" "Mm-Hmm Uncle Klaus went and got him" "You stayed out the house right" "yes" "Good so I was thinking" "Yeeaahhh" "Why don't we take Amelia with us to Hawaii for your birthday" "What" "Yeah Amelia's looking at it now." I sighed "So she's coming with us " "Yeah she thought it would be nice for the three of us to take a vacation" "awesome...can I call you tomorrow I'm tired" "sure night princess" "Night daddy"

Of course, she's coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8K 22
I was broken and betrayed, made to feel like a freak when I wasn't. In fact i am far from it and it took a bad situation to take me to the future i w...
242K 4.7K 19
Jordyn was unwanted, and left in the woods to die, but is saved by an unlikely hero, Elijah Mikaelson, who took her in as his own. As she grows olde...
77.7K 2K 109
You were human once until scientist used you as a lab rat. They tested on werewolves but made you different from the rest, you were their weapon but...