Butterfly || Jin

De RosellyJin

[COMPLETED] In which years after debuted under that company, finally Jin got enough. He puts his resignation... Mais

00
01 - Headline
02 - Mortal
03 - Hesitation
04 - Muster
05 - Lean On
06 - Slanted
07 - Purpose
08 - Spark of Soul
09 - Colours
10 - Home To Stay
11 - Time Passed
12 - Cease to Exist
13 - Orbit
14 - Temperament (TW)
15 - Guarded
16 - Another Take
17 - Wrong
18 - Let Go
20 - Ameliorate
21 - Rally
22 - Bide
23 - Dull Mind
24 - Melancholy (TW)
25 - An Ode (TW)
26 - Final : Life Goes On - Journey (TW)
NEW BOOK - LATER || JIN

19 - Star

3.1K 202 44
De RosellyJin

...

"Reach high for a star lie hidden in your soul"

...

On the other hand, Jimin drags Jungkook to go with him to the hospital as they are the only two members who have finished their schedule for that day.

Knowing that Jungkook still is not comfortable with his used to be favourite hyung, Jimin drags or more like forced him to come to the hospital.

Well known that at 12 midnight it will be Jin's birthday, and Jungkook is too tired to argue moreover to ruin someone's birthday, he decided to go along with Jimin without having an argument.

Most importantly it is close to midnight in which will mark the birthday of their Jin hyung. They will be there for Jin.

The past four years they or at least Jimin himself didn't get the chance to wish him as they were as always stuck in between the schedules.

It will be easier if they were around each other as seven. They can say that face to face but since everything has changed, it is getting harder.

Yes, it's true on the first year Jin left, everyone was mad, including Jimin himself. The second year approached and still the feeling didn't fade yet.

The third year the feeling started to fade for Jimin and he did have a thought to wish the eldest on his birthday but because of their schedule, he was too worn out so he eventually forgot to wish him.

The fourth year since everything happened, Jimin started to realise that they are the awful ones to treat the eldest that way. They lost a person, they lost their Jin hyung but Jin, he lost six.

Being a celebrity is a lonely job, you get a lot of attention, cheering from the fans and flashes are everywhere but deep down it is a lonely job.

At least they are together as six, they have each other who in fact knows of how their world is but for Jin, he didn't have anyone. Apart from his family, indeed he has no one that knows how the world he lives in works.

It was not a secret to them that the eldest didn't have that many friends. Yes, Jin is friendly and easy to make friends with but it is just as friend as on the word.

Jimin still remembers the day Jin getting yelled at for visiting his friend, his only true friend after his schedule. He was just visiting his friend who is no longer breathing. He was just visiting his dear friend who is six feet underground.

It was so heartbreaking and Jimin did feels guilty for not stepping in and backing up Jin while he was getting yelled at.

They are indeed wrong at that time except for Jin. If Jimin is not mistaken, the day Jin was getting yelled at was just a day before his birthday. 3rd December.

Sighing is the only thing be could do as he remembered those moments again in his mind.

Upon stepping in front of Jin's room alone while Jungkook still didn't come yet as he was parking the car, he calmly collected himself while opening the door.

His heartbeat picked up as he sees the room. It is empty, late at night. That was what makes Jimin worried. To add more, as he walks closer to the bed, he now realised that there's a few droplets of red liquid in which he certainly know what it is.

Looking besides the bed, Jimin couldn't calm down anymore. The IV stand is there, the portable oxygen supply is there. Jin didn't bring those with him?

Why? As far as Jimin remember, the doctor did said that Jin needs those.

Looking closely once again, his mind clicks. Jin must be harshly pulled out the needle from his hand and that's the reason why there's droplets of red liquid there.

Jimin didn't waste anytime as he quickly run out from the room looking to his left and right side.

He straightly runs to the corridor, restless and uneasy. It was then when he was standing at the hallway, he feels a tuck at his shirt.

Looking at where his shirt is being pulled, he could see a tiny kid wearing an adult size of sweater.

"Are you Seokjin hyung friend?" the kid asks.

Quickly Jimin kneels down so that his eye level meets the kid's. The sweater this little kid wears oddly looks familiar to him.

"H-how do you know?" Jimin asks.

"You wear the same bracelet as the one hyung has" the kid replies.

It was then that Jimin looks at the surrounding hoping to find Jin as he is really sure that the sweater this little kid wears is Jin's sweater. Jin must be near this kid.

"Hyung went to that way-" the kid points out his index finger to the stairway.

"Mommy didn't give me permission to be at the rooftop, I can't accompany hyung. You're Seokjin hyung's friend right? You should accompany him there. Hyung says he didn't like to be alone" the kid says or more like giving an order to Jimin.

Jimin then quickly runs to the stairway without wasting time, climbing up the stairs almost instantly while his mind keep thinking of the worst scenario.

The moment he open the door to the rooftop, he swears his heartbeat never beat that fast before.

He swears he never run that fast in his life, grabbing the eldest securely while pulling him down in so much forced.

Jimin cries while enveloping Jin in his embrace. Never in his life he fears something like this. This was on a whole new dimension of fears. Jimin didn't let go of Jin even though both of them are sprawling on the floor now.

A soft creaking sound, before a gentle voice was heard.

"I'm not going to jump..."

That sentence was like a ticking bomb to Jimin. He cries harder, never letting go of Jin.

"What are you doing? Hyung! What were you thinking?" Jimin says in between his anger and cry.

"It looks beautiful..." Jin says, his voice come out so weary as he looks at Jimin. He certainly didn't know why Jimin is crying but that hurts him too.

"The lights are too pretty at night and I-"

"Why are you standing on there?! It is not safe hyung! I-" Jimin replies, he couldn't stop his tears.

"I'm not going to jump, please don't be mad at me...."

"Please don't yell at me"

A long breathy sigh was heard. A moment of silence.

"It-"

"It will be hurt to jump. I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to be in pain anymore" Jin says, this time as he softly mutters the words, his own tears too, coming out from his eyes.

Upon looking at Jin's face, upon focusing on Jin's face as he hears the sobbing pain, Jimin's heart broke even more. From the cold of winter combining with Jin's crying state, he looks even redder. The blush of red on top of his nose and cheeks.

That's when Jimin took off his sweater, covering Jin who is in his embrace as much as he can from the cold.

Jin always hate cold, despite being a winter child. A well known fact.

When Jimin looks closely at Jin's hand, he could notice the dried up blood from the harshly-pulled needle on the back of the elder's palm.

"You're hurting" Jimin says softly, this time he is not shouting in anger anymore.

Shouting in anger will not ease everything. It will only makes things happen to be more at pressures.

"It's pretty right? But it didn't hurt"

Again, those words shattered Jimin's heart. What have they done to their hyung? Everything is so wrong.

Less than a minute passed after those words, Jimin could hear the even breathing sound from the elder. He fell asleep in his embrace, red nose, red cheeks. Is he?

Jimin quickly reaches for his phone before calling Jungkook.

"Jungkook, help me"

Though Jimin is a little bit at ease as his Jin hyung is in his embrace, still the tone in his voice couldn't hide how shaken he is with the whole situation.

"I'm at the-" he was about to finish his sentence when words caught up his throat upon looking at the hand. The sleeve was rolled up a bit showing a little peak of the ugly scar on the wrist and Jimin happens to see it now.

And he never see it before, but now for the first time, he did.

"Hyung? Where are you?"

Jungkook's voice is what brought him back to the reality, stuttering with his cracking voice, Jimin replies.

"R-rooftop. Hurry, he's getting colder"

As he was hearing the sentence, he frowns. There's in fact something in Jungkook's mind too. Something that makes his heart beats painfully against his ribcage.

From walking calmly entering the front door of the hospital to sprinting out to the rooftop in matters of a few seconds, he swears he fears for something with his life depended on.

As he breathlessly reached the rooftop and harshly burst the door open, he could see Jimin is sobbing mess. No, it is not happening right? Nothing happened right?

They are supposed to be here to celebrate a birthday, it should not be the other way around right? He was such a brat and he didn't even get to fix it and now what?

There's nothing to fear right? It is just his mind right?

...
Thoughts on this? Comments

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

122K 4K 47
read ig // kim seokjin // before this what happened behind the scenes. curse words, sensitive themes and triggering phrases: you have been warned st...
1K 66 30
BTS got a new manager called hiyuk Kim after sejin left for Japan for an important business,the manager has always had a dislike for hobi.what will h...
2.5K 107 1
Kim Seokjin was simply at the wrong ride at the wrong time. It was known, life comes with it's ups and downs, just like a ride. A ride that you didn'...
202 9 1
Pushed to his limits. Slowly falling apart. On the cusp of collapse. But even then he wouldn't utter a single word of his struggles even when asked...