You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
His love !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Together as family.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
Queen 👑
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Secret!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Aarav!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
It's just a start!
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
You drives me crazy!!
Author note
Moments!!
I promise !!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

Red sauce !!

1.2K 107 88
By Veenu_Sk

*Long chapter alert more than 2700 words, Starting with Tiya and Samaira then Aarav and Samaira and then Kiaan and then foursome and then Harshvardhan joins then and later Sunny join them with shocking information and last but not the least we have old enemy entering with new generation.

Bring on your coffee☕🍿 and enjoy .

Red sauce ....all saucy and red just like red sauce pasta , red sauce on pizza and red wine ....no no I ma not going to post any kind of recipes here ...just they are having Italian brunch and talking about Red so thought of adding some saucy name to this chapter . Jokes apart hope you guys are enjoying new updates 😊

✍🏻
Samaira closed her door and smiled to herself, she is blessed to have born in such a lovely family and blessed to have Aarav in her life .

I was so ignorant of his love for me, she shook her head thinking how she accepted Raj proposal of being his girl friend on the farewell party since then she never seen anyone not even her co models . She was in love a real one and it hurts to think that he never loved her she thought walking towards closets .

"Ruby are you done," she asked pushing the door .

Ruby was still standing on the step ladder, "mam done here," she step down the ladder, "have a nice day mam ," she said walked out .

"Thanks, I need it ," Samaira mumbled thinking about Red and his chats and threats .

She closed her eyes for a moment and then sat on the couch picked the intercom receiver and dialed Tiya who picked it in two rings .

"Finally sleepy head is up," Samaira laughed.

"Hmmm... Kiaan called up for telling me that I should get ready for brunch," Tiya replied, she was still feeling tired with all the travelling then rituals.

"Ohh he too planned something coz even Aarav spoke to Harshvardhan, regarding brunch," Samaira explained.

"Naa.. seems my brother called your brother and shared that he had asked Honey to book a private booth for us ," Tiya said.

"Okay , and What are you wearing today?" Samira asked looking at her own closet.

"You two are of same mind and thought naa, you and Kiaan, coz
he too had asked, what I am wearing for brunch and now you too," Tiya nodded her head her eyes twinkled when she looked at her saree which she got from Kolkata.

"What are you wearing then ," Samaira asked .

"I haven't decided, though your brother asked me to wear saree," Tiya  smiled pulling down saree from her closet.

"Haha," she heard her friend laughter and then her friend spoke again ," Kiaan has his reason, he is still crazy to have a glimpse of his wifey tattoo which you are not showing him," Samaira said , her laughter subsidised when a plan came into her own mind .

"Haha true," Tiya laughed .

At same time Tiya heard a knock at her door . "Someone is at the door we see yaa later," Tiya said.

"Come to my room after getting ready, will have light tea and breakfast together ," Samaira suggested.

"Okay done," Tiya replied keeping the receiver back.

Smaaira kept the receiver and started searching for nice saree for herself. She wanted Aarav hands on her bare waist, his eyes on hers, she thought and finally found a nice saree for the brunch .

Pic curtsey: Pinterest.

✍🏻
Later in Samaira room ,
Samaira and Tiya together had light breakfast. Samaira showed Tiya all the chats and pic which Red had sent her . Tiya mood changed for few minutes , she was angry with her friend who had hidden all this from her but Samaira been Samy she always does this .

"Do you think you are detective or something?" Tiya asked angrily.

"No I was scared," Samaira replied .

"Samy ..you should have told us after this picture, do you have any idea how angry Aarav will be and you don't have idea what he will do now after seeing this pictures," Tiya said getting up from her bed ,"let's go, it's getting late," she walked towards the door .

Samaira wrapped her arm around Tiya," sorry T.. from next time this won't happen," she kissed her right cheek and looked at her best friend who lightly smiled at her .

"I am going to meet mom by then you come down will wait for you outside," Tiya said walking out .

"Mom hunnn, not Ridhi maa," Samaira teased. Tiya just nodded and ran down the stairs to her new mom and dad's room .

Samaira took her sling bag,  matching the color of her saree border and walked towards the stairs, at the same time Aarav jogged towards her and wrapped his arms around her bare waist , his eyes landed on the knot of her blouse, "is this for real," he carefully pulled the knot ,if it was just design then it's fine but if it's real fastening then he will have to hear wrath from his Mira, he thought so carefully pulled it not to lossen it just to get to know so that he can try later when he had his "touch me sessions with his Mira.

"Aarav," she laughed throwing her head back .

"Truly if I pulled it, will it loosen your ," he whispered huskily without completing his sentence.

"Aarav," Samaira slightly turned to him, " it will go loose please don't," he slurred his touch was giving her goosebumps.

"How you girls manage these kind of clothing, without looking vulgar, I just I love you and this ," his finger moved around her waist.

"Really," Samaira slightly turned and looked at him their eyes met but before they could do or say something Kiaan walked out from his room .

"You guys don't have shame, I have been watching this since morning, and Aarav what are you doing here in my side of Mansion , you never come this side especially when you goes out you take your gate not ours ," Kiaan smirked and shook his head and walked down the stairs," have some shame Mr . Kohli she is my sister ," Kiaan said little louder.

"Ohh Mr. Kapoor ,not to forget she is my fiancée and also you will find me more on this side until my would be Bibi(wife) is in your home," Aarav said his hand was creating havoc inside Samaira , he was talking to Kiaan who was looking forward and walking down stairs while Aarav fingers were dancing around her belly, she could feel bursting of lava in her core .

Samaira elbowed Aarav who stepped back," we need some private place for our touch me sessions," Aarav laughed and they walked down the stairs.

Tiya was already standing outside waiting for Kiaan to bring the car . They all jumped inside the car .

They reached Royale Deewan in half an hour and was taken directly to private booth which Aarav had asked Harshvardhan to book and arrange .

They were attended by best waiters . Aarav ordered them to bring some salad and mocktail and not to disturb after that until they call for them .

Waiter came back with some salads and mocktails and served them and left them, it was talking time . Aarav looked at Samaira , "Mira ," he spoke .

"Yes Aarav ," she smiled. She was sitting opposite him while Tiya sat next to her and Kiaan next to Aarav. They were in family private booth with eight seats around round table .

"Give me your mobile please, I want to see those chat ," Aarav reached for the mobile

Smaiara nodded and gave her mobile to him but before giving she opened the chat window of red .

Aarav started reading loudly Kiaan looked at Samaira in shock.

"So they have been following us and that fake elevator scene with paa , all are their doing and you have been hiding this from us," Kiaan angrily looked at Samaira.

"I am sorry I thought," Samaira paused when Aarav angrily pushed back his chair .

"You thought you will manage it by yourself," Aarav angrily got up from the chair .

"That sibling who were owner of that saree company for whom who you went for photoshoot in Lonavala this is all their doing," Kiaan angrily spoke.

"No Bhai this guy was partner he did all this he even said that he has broken his partnership coz he is not interested in mingling with them as he came here to find you ," Samaira narrated.

"Ohh and you believed them, " Kiaan glowered.

"Shut up, Miss Kapoor , enough now how can you believe those cheapskate , " Aarav leaned on the table his eyes on his Mira , " they are fic🤐 ing lied you Miss Smaiara Kapoor," Aarav loudly spoke , his eyes burning with anger , his whole body was shaking in anger and that was all he can't take this now this girl is too good for understanding fake people around her .

"What's going on here Aarav?" Harshvardhan pushed the door and walked to their booth. It's good they were in private booth of the diner else other guests would have heard his roar.

"Why are you angry , did you not like the food ?" Harshvardhan asked looked at their shocked face , Samaira's teary eyes .

"What are you doing here bro?" Kiaan got up and hug his cousin ,"I thought you said you have meeting so can't join us ," Kiaan try to smile but his face was red .

"Yaa Inspection Monday and meeting," Harshvardhan looked at them, he could see he had made them all conscious with his presence , what were they talking before I came here and why Aarav and Kiaan seems angry he thought looking at Aarav whose eyes were fixed on his dear cousin .

She had done something again, she did some blunder to get this wrath from Aarav .

Harshvardhan felt sad, he felt like intruder in his own family group. He turned to go when Tiya called him," Honey won't you join us," she asked, she was looking at him and by his look on his face she could understand that he felt bad today .

"No ...no I am on inspection guys , you people enjoy , " he lightly smiled and looked down at the table salad was not yet served and if he is not wrong then these guys have arrived at 12 and now it's one in the afternoon, what's going on really he thought and turned to go .

Tiya looked at Samaira and with her eyes she begged to stop him Samaira nodded her head, "Honey please stay just for few minutes," she begged blinking back her tears .

"Aarav please sit," Samaira requested touching his hand lightly .

"Kiaan bhai please," Samaira looked at her brother .

They both sat and asked Harshvardhan to join them Harshvardhan called waiter to get food quickly and then he sat beside his cousin and looked at his new brother- in -law who looked really anger .

"What's going on guys?" Harshvardhan asked. They all looked at each other and then finally after a minute Samaira spoke .

"There's a guy name Red," Samaira paused and looked at Aarav.

" He had been messaging her see this ," Aarav showed him Samaira's mobile . Harshvardhan read it and angrily looked at Samaira," that shoots in Lonavala was planned they were using you ," Harshvardhan understood.

"What's wrong with you Samaira," Honey angrily got up and this time Aarav pulled him down," sit bro we will handle this calmly ," Aarav looked at Samaira she was looking at him her face pale .

"Samaira Kapoor this is going to bring a big trouble in our family do you have any idea," Harshvardhan said his tone was angrier than before .

Suddenly they saw Sunny entering the booth, "What's wrong why were you saying Samy that this is going to bring trouble in our family?" he asked looking at Harshvardhan, his eyes wanders to everyone sitting inside the booth.

Aarav asked him to sit and then showed him the chat while he was  reading, on the other side Smaiara spoke "We will not tell our parents please," Samaira begged .

"We have to,"Harshvardhan spoke .

"Not until I meet that girl," Kiaan supported his sister .

"My father is aware of those people, our agent Anna is following those siblings with her team but we haven't found anything about them which brings any troubles," he narrated .

"What ?" Aarav asked .

"Yes dad has his agent behind those siblings they have been visiting their old mansion which we runs as family cafe "Mansion café." ( hope you guys remember mansion cafe , it was lals mansion but when Lal got bankrupt that time this mansion was auctioned and Karan and Ganesh became proud owner and gifted it to Ronit on his birthday )

"Their is some big plan for sure and it's clear they are Lal," Aarav paused and looked at Sunny ," are you sure Sunny those are same siblings they are same bro sis for whom Mira went for shoot" he asked .

Sunny nodded and looked at Samaira at same time their food came , Pizza , red sauce pasta, some salads , dough balls with different types of dips, and drinks .

"I am hungry,' Aarav smiled at them and started serving for himself , " guys please have food , it looks tempting," he said anger was gone and smile took the place on his lips . They all looked at him , he look calm and composed .

"It's time we too make a plan and work before they do something drastic ," Aarav took a bite from his paste , " this Red sauce pasta is yummy," he said licking his lips , he then looked at his Mira and winked .

Australia ✍🏻
"Sheena what's wrong with you why are you not having dinner," Sheena's mother asked,  Sheena and Yogi had reached from India as Sheena was missing their parents . They lied Samaira and said they are going London, they are from London.

"I don't feel like," Sheena said looking at her mother Sanjana.

"I know you missed us girl ," Sanjana envelopes her daughter and kissed her forehead and sat next to his husband Yogi Lal .

Yogi looked at his wife , he was aware his daughter  is getting tired with all this planning and plotting ,she need freedom from all this, "your  cousin Monica failed us , we have full confidence in you, you won't do anything wrong ," Yogi looked at his daughter.

"I am tired with all this papa, I desire to live my life, my way," she returned.

"You are living one girl," Sanjana angrily spoke .

"This is not what I want," Sheena spoke angrily throwing away her plate angrily.

Sit down girl , what you want exactly, speak," Yogi angrily looked at his daughter . He then looked at their butler ,"bring new plate and serve food for her ," Yogi ordered. Butler nodded and walked back to kitchen.

"I want Kiaan for real , I want to marry him for real , I want to spend my life with Kiaan for real not for any revenge ," Sheena said looking at  baked rice with red sauce on it, which butler was serving now on pure white plate .

"Ohh so you are in love with Kiaan Kapoor," Yogi got up his smile deepened ,"that's good.. very good, then it is what you will get, Kiaan as your husband but for that you have to do what you mother suggest," he smiled at his wife who was always with him , he used her as a play toy earlier when they met then slowly she became his life long partner, his wife.

"You will get Kiaan if you do as I suggest , you just need to meet him and narrate a story which I will tell you," she looked at her son," are you ready with all the pictures son ," Sanjana asked.

"Yes mom," boy smirked .

✍🏻
What's wrong with Aarav why is he not angry now , any guess ??
I think he has his plan but what plan? Is he going to break the engagement or is he going to ....🤐

And how was the entry of our old enemy ......are we ready for more romance and more plotting .
Hope this will bring back old memories of " Hate or Love " time .

Keep guessing and sharing you thought on comment section .

*I am only going to update Harshvardhan book "Mine," this weekend. Follow me for notifications for updates information and updates .

Thanks
Veenu 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 6.5K 62
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
21.7K 616 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...
1.3M 58.1K 55
#1 in Love series ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ Aayansh did several mistakes. The biggest mistake was to leave her. He was in love with anothe...
47.6K 2K 13
[#2 in Her Series] Searching for a story with soft and Dark, both romance Then you are at right place. It's soft, but not that much. It's Dark, not t...