Saida Oneshots💕 [DISCONTINUE...

Από shinryujinned

Just some saida oneshots whenever inspiration hits✨ Περισσότερα

I Want It Back
I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend
A Tale of Broken Hearts
SaiDa Hogwarts AU
A Letter from K.DH
How I Met Your Mother
Love & Grief
Announcement (VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)
Memories
Why Me?
Photograph
That Should Be Me
Coincidence
Smoke and Mirrors
My Secretary
Happier
Happier (Version Two)
Somebody Else
Dawning of Spring
update about me...

Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. MiChaeng

1.4K 50 10
Από shinryujinned

!!ANGST WARNING¡¡

I recommend reading this while listening to 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' by Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend

<Third Person POV>
*cough* *cough* *cough*

That's all you would hear from Kim Dahyun all through out the day.

"Dahyunnie, are you okay?" Sana asked as she patted Dahyun's back.

"Y-Yeah *cough* I'm okay, Jagi..." Dahyun reassured the older one.

"If you say so..." Sana said worriedly.

The couple went back to what they were doing, pretending as if nothing happened.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

There it goes again...

"Dahyun-ah, are you sure you're okay..?"

"I'm okay, Sana-chan! It's probably just a mild cough or something." Dahyun attempted to smile but it appeared to be forced in her lover's eyes.

Sana stood up and jogged to the kitchen to grab some water for Dahyun. She went back with a glass of water in her hand, giving it to her sick lover.

"Thank you, Sana-chan.." Dahyun said with a raspy voice before drinking the transparent liquid.

It was already the time of night, stars resting in the moonlight. The circular and white moon, emitting light to the world of land and sea.

"Goodnight, Dahyunnie~" Sana spoke cutely, snuggling closer to the younger girl.

"Jjaljayo, Sana-chan.." Dahyun smiled and hugged the older girl as Sana burried herself in the crook of Dahyun's neck.

When the older girl was asleep, Dahyun was awoken by a throbbing headache.

She slowly separated herself from Sana and replaced herself with a pillow so Sana won't wake up.

Dahyun led herself to the bathroom connected to the their bedroom. Staring at her reflection, "What is wrong with me..? Why do I feel so..."

Then everything went black.

<Sana's POV>

My eyes slowly fluttered open when something didn't feel right. I was hugging a pillow instead of Dahyunnie...

I stood up and wandered around our room, looking for her.

It was only 1:46 AM, where could she be...?

I knocked on the bathroom door, "Dahyunnie?" I knocked again, "Dahyunnie open the door."

But the door was unlocked, that's strange...

I open the door and look around. But then, I finally looked down...

"DAHYUN!"

<Third Person POV>
In the blink of an eye, they were already inside the ambulance.

Sana couldn't let go of Dahyun's hand, she wanted to stay with her. She felt worried because Dahyun's hand was getting colder and colder...

"Baby, please stay with me... Don't leave..." Sana cried quietly as she held her lover's freezing hand.

But she got no answer, she could only stare at the younger's lifeless body.

"What happened to you? You said it was just an ordinary cough..."

Once they've arrived at the hospital, they placed the stretcher, in which Dahyun laid, on the floor. Pushing it all the way to the Emergency Room.

"Ma'am, you're gonna have to proceed to the waiting room. We're gonna run some tests and MRI Scans."

Sana didn't have a choice but to do as told. She proceeded to the waiting room and sat down, staring blankly at the wall.

But not after a while, tears started to flow down her face.

She looked down at her intertwined hands and whispered, "Dahyun-ah, please don't leave..."

2 hours later, a nurse arrived.

"Ms.Minatozaki?" The nurse called, making Sana look up. "Ms.Kim is in room number 317."

Sana nodded and stood up. She walked towards the elevator and entered.

"Hi..." The girl beside her said.

"H-Hi, do I know you?" Sana asked politely.

"No, but I'm Mina. I just wanted to make small talk because it seems that we're both in a depressed mood."

"I'm Sana, my girlfriend said she just had a regular cough, but it more than that..." Sana said to the girl.

"That's sad... I can relate though. My girlfriend has breast cancer, and her surgery is a week from now..." Mina smiled sadly, tears coming out as well.

"Hey, don't cry..!" Sana exclaimed.

"You're crying too, you know..!" Mina laughed a bit, showing her gummy smile.

"Our girlfriends would HATE seeing us like this." Sana chuckled.

Then the elevator dinged, signaling that ¿one? of the girls had reached their floor.

But when the elevator door opened, the girls went out at the same time. Even when they were walking, the two were right beside each other.

"Are you following me?" Mina asked confusedly.

"W-What?! No! I'm heading to room 317!" Sana exclaimed and tried to prove her innocence.

"Wait, what?! 317? That's my girlfriend's room!" Mina told the girl.

"No, that's MY girlfriend's room!" Sana said as she stood by the door.

"Let me show you then!" Mina challenged.

Once they both open the door...

"Minari!"

"Sana-chan!"

"Chaengie~"

"Dubu~"

"WAIT WHAT?!" The Japanese girls exclaimed in shock.

"What's wrong, jagi?" Dahyun asked confusedly.

"Yeah. Is anything wrong, Mina-chan?" Chaeyoung added.

"Y-You two share a room..?" The older girls said in unison.

"Yeah! It's great actually! Dahyun-Unnie is practically my best friend already!" Chaeyoung smiled happily.

"Aww~ Love you too, Chaeyoung-ah!" Dahyun said to the younger Korean.

It turns out, Dahyun and Chaeyoung use a shared room. The Japanese girls bickered iver nothing😂

3 days later...

"So, is she okay, doctor?" Sana asked the male in front of her.

"We'd say she's 'fine' but... You're girlfriend has brain cancer, Stage 3..."

Sana's eyes widened, as well as the couple on the other bed.

"W-What...? You're kidding right?!" Sana asked, chuckling as if it were a joke.

"Unfortunately, we do not joke about these situations, Ms.Minatozaki..."

Sana froze, a single teardrop flowing down her clenched jaw.

"I'll head out now.." The doctor announced befoee leaving the hospital room.

"M-Mina..."'Sana cried quietly.

The penguin-like girl immediately stood up and walked towards the older girl. Engulfing her in a hug, letting her shoulder get wet from Sana's tears.

But her muffled cries weren't quiet enough. Dahyun, being Sana's lover, knows when she needs her. She immediately woke up as if it were instinct.

"Jagi? Why are you crying..?" Dahyun asked sleepily. "Don't tell me he told you... I told him no to tell you!"

"Dahyunnie, why didn't you tell me you had STAGE 3 BRAIN CANCER?!" Sana exclaimed in tears.

"I-... I used to have brain cancer as a kid. We got it checked out and thought it would all be okay.. I didn't know it would evolve and have this outcome. I-.. I'm so sorry, Sana-chan. Don't be mad..." Dahyun tried to explain hut ended up in tears.

"I'm not mad, Dahyunnie. I'm worried..." Sana sat on Dahyun's bed and hugged her.

'Worried that you won't survive because it's Stage 3...' Sana said in her head.

Time Skip I : The Next Day...

"Hi, jagi!" Sana smiled as soon as she saw the pale girl.

"Hewwo~" Dahyun greeted back.

"Look what I got..." Sana cheekily said before revealing what was behind her hands.

"CHOCOPIES! GIVE GIVE GIVE!" Dahyun exclaimed happily.

Sana handed the box to Dahyun who immediately opened it with no problem.

The squirrel chuckled and wrapped her arm around the pale girl. "So cute, dubu-yah!" She told the girl before kissing her on the cheek.

Time Skip II : The Next Day...

"Dahyunnie..?" Sana called as she sat on Dahyun's bed, her hand intertwined with the younger's.

"Ne, Sana-chan?"

"I love you..."

Dahyun chuckled, "I love you too, jagi.."

Time Skip III : The Next Day...

"Dahyun, stand up." Sana demanded Dahyun as she reached out her hand.

Dahyun grabbed it for support and stood up, "Why?"

Sana played music on her phone and set it on the bed. She wrapped her arms around Dahyun and said, "Dance with me..."

Dahyun was confused at first but nonetheless, put her arms on Sana's waist.

They slow dance while staring at each other's eyes as if they could see through each other's souls.

MiChaeng was at the garden during that time, making memories since tomorrow is Chaeyoung's surgery.

"Sana-chan, why are you doing this..?" Dahyun asked, but got a confused expression in return. "I mean, why have you been so extra these past few days...?"

"Because I want to make memories..." Sana answered, but it wasn't the full truth.

Flashback

"Why did you call me, doctor?" Sana asked.

"I have bad news..."

Sana started to get worried.

"According to our estimations and test results, Dahyun has 3 days to live..."

And with that sentence, Sana's heart shattered once she heard the news.

But she wasn't gonna freak out, she knew this would happen.

"O-Okay, we'll make the most of it..." Sana smiled sadly before walking away.

End of Flashback

Dahyun yawned, making Sana realize that she was sleepy.

"You should sleep now, Dahyunnie..." Sana smiled as she tucked Dahyun into bed.

"Goodnight, Dahyunnie..." Sana said before planting a kiss on Dahyun forehead.

Sana walked away and thought, 'Because this is the last time we'll see each other...'

And she was right, Dahyun passed away that night. She died peacefully in her sleep.

But Sana was contented, she fulfilled her promise to herself.

I'm gonna love you...

... Like I'm gonna lose you.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

26.6K 489 30
❝𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵❞ *collection of dramione one shots*
21.6K 587 21
A one shot collection of jihyo x female reader💛
10.8K 329 20
oneshots for txt!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spelli...
26.6K 540 14
oneshots for k-dramas!! started: may 29th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, angst, all sfw!! male character x reader. proper spe...