Only You - I.NY FF

By Sianri_Go

When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY NEW BOOKS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
EPILOGUE

Chapter 49

1K 62 5
By Sianri_Go

(3RD PERSON'S P.O.V)

The two were inside of Y/n's bedroom, Nayeon was laying on her stomach at the bed and Y/n was at her study table, doing her homeworks. The older girl was just watching the studying girl's back which made her bore for the past few minutes that she even tried to sleep but she can't.

"Y/n, were you really jealous earlier?" Nayeon started a conversation by asking some kind of question. She planted her elbows at the soft mattress and placed her face between her hands. 

"What kind of question is that?" Y/n asked back as her eyes were still fixed on the paperworks. Nayeon groaned and flipped her position, now she's facing the ceiling above.

"Just answer it" Nayeon uttered, sitting up before she hopped out of the bed. She walked until she reached Y/n's back and slowly wrapped her arms around her.

The younger one got surprised a little as she was too engrossed at answering her assignments, she felt Nayeon's head on top of her. She let go of her ballpen and looked up before answering her girlfriend's question.

"Who wouldn't? Of course, I was. Isn't that obvious?" Y/n replied with a tone of sarcasm and crossed her arms. The other one broke into giggles and set herself on the younger one's lap, facing Y/n.

"Don't worry, he's just a friend. And I, really really, love you" The bunny said and squeeze Y/n's cheeks between her index finger and thumb. The other girl placed her hands on each other side of Nayeon to support her and caressed it with her thumbs.

"I know that... I'm just jealous of you" Y/n said, making Nayeon to look at her with so much confusion.

"Did I heard it right? You are" She pointed her finger at Y/n before pointing at herself "jealous of me?"

"Yeah, you heard it the right way" Y/n said grinning. "Jin sunbaenim is really handsome, you know. Many have said that he's kind and charming. He's really popular in the school and in one blink, you're hugging him like it's not big deal"

"Baby, I have a crush on him!" Y/n exclaimed and held Nayeon's arm who were looking at her weirdly. "How broad his shoulder is? Was it like this? or much more bigger?" 

She bombarded her with questions as her hands are getting measurements on Nayeon's arm. Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows, wondering if there something happened wrong at the other one. She snatched her hand back at her and gripped on both of Y/n's shoulder.

"Are you fucking serious?" She snapped with her eyes glaring at the opposite one. Y/n laughed mentally when she saw how Nayeon's face immediately changed but kept her silly acting. 

"Yes" Y/n teased and tightened her grip on Nayeon's waist, provoking her more. 

Y/n was just joking all the time about having an infatuation at the tall man, but how she describe the man is real and no mix of lie. Having a little fun would not hurt, right? Nayeon can't be the only one who can do it, of course she can too.

"Why don't you just go to him and break up with me, asshole?!" Nayeon shouted, feeling betrayed by the sudden information, which is not really true.

"Because I love you, is it bad to have a crush on someone while being in a relationship?" Y/n told at her like it's not a big deal. Nayeon scoffed, rolling her eyes by the other one's idiocy. 

"Of course, you jerk!" Nayeon responded with a raised voice, slapping her arms continuously.

"Really? My bad but it is just a little one so I guess it's okay" Y/n asked as her one brow is raised. The bunny sighed and slumped her shoulders down to calm herself down because she's getting irritated at her fool girlfriend.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care" She replied at the other one and pulled her closer to her while leaning her body back. Y/n's hands were holding in to the edges of the desk as Nayeon's back was leaning against it. "But don't you ever cheat on me, dimwit"

Y/n chuckled and let the tip of their noses touch, lessening the gap between them more. "Why would I? I already have you, you are everything. How can I leave you for someone when the best was already in front of me? My princess, I love you too much for me to cheat on you"

And it was already enough to bloom so much happiness to Nayeon's chest.

"Make sure of it, fucker" Nayeon said with a warning and stern voice, making the younger one to nod her head. Y/n laughed because Nayeon kept calling her with insulting nicknames, finding her girlfriend cute. What a weird person?

"Yes, ma'am!" Y/n proclaimed which made Nayeon giggle before trying to push Y/n's face away from her but she didn't succeed. Y/n attempted to give a kiss on her lips but got stopped by Nayeon's big hand so she instead pecked her in the palm.

"What th...hmmph" Nayeon withdrew her hands away from Y/n's lips that gave her a chance to continue her move to give a kiss to the older one. Her words got muffled when Y/n slammed her lips against hers.

It was just a quick and chaste kiss. After that, Y/n rained her face with kisses which made a fit of giggles to fall out from the bunny's mouth. "Enough, Y/n! It tickles!"

"Okay, okay!" She replied after doing what she told to. "By the way, how did you know Seokjin sunbae?" Y/n asked, burying herself into Nayeon's chest. It was comforting as the things she can only hear is Nayeon's breathing, heartbeat and voice.

"Oh Jin, he's one of my schoolmate back then and..." Y/n hummed to signal her to continue, her hands are settled on the older one's back. "A suitor, an ex-suitor"

"Oh woah really, that's amazing..." Y/n commented, closing her eyes as she was laying her head on Nayeon's chest comfortably. Nayeon have her eyebrows furrowed because she didn't expect Y/n's reaction to be like this. 

"You know if the two of you got together, you'll look good. You maybe have the same personalities, both very confidence on their looks" Y/n added which made Nayeon really confuse, how the did she know about that and what she just said? they'll make a good couple, no way.

"Well...you know him? What the...hell... How the hell did you know that we both have the same personality?" Nayeon asked, combing her girlfriend's long hazy brown hair that was curled with her fingers. They were enjoying each presence inside their own arms.

"Of course, I knew him because like what I said he's popular. He is famous because he kept calling himself 'world wide handsome', he was really known for it. He love his face and you also love yours" The latter answered, making Nayeon hum in agreement and let out a few giggles. 

"Oh, Amy invited us to go in a bar next two weeks, what do you think?" She opened her eyes and looked up at the girl. Nayeon glanced down with furrowed brows as she was thinking.

"Why not? Okay, I'll go, we'll go" The bunny girl replied smiling. The brunette lifted her head up from Nayeon's chest but her hands still remains on her waist.

"Good, I'll tell it to her" Y/n reciprocated the smile. Nayeon yawned as she hugged the latter. "Why don't you get into the bed first and sleep? I'll just follow you after I finish my assignments here"

"Okay, finish it already so you can already sleep too. Sleeping late is bad" Nayeon said, giving Y/n a peck on the lips. Y/n hummed and nodded her head in response before the older one stand up from her position and went back to bed.

"Goodnight, bunny" Y/n spoke up with a soft voice she can ever have, turning her head to look at the back. Nayeon was already laying with a duvet on top of her, covering her body until on her neck.

"Goodnight to you too, jagiya" Nayeon uttered with a faint and sleepy voice, her eyes are already closed. Y/n smiled at the sight before bringing her attention back at the table.

She sighed as she picked the ballpen up "Why does even my professors love to give assignment?" She complained and starts to scribble on her paper again.

===============
===============

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TWICE'S BEST LEADER, PARK JIHYO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 229 9
(Twice's Jihyo x FemReader) After graduating from high school, it's time for college. You and Jihyo have been friends since their first year of high...
115K 3.7K 27
Y/N, a girl who's cold to anyone but will the 9 girls can melt it? The 9 nine girls have fallen in love to her. Who will she choose among the 9 of th...
12.6K 688 20
After 2 years, Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to go back to their High School and work amongst the High School students with the help of Jihyo who's wo...
104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...