Come Back

By chaejinnliii

It's been five years since Rosé and Jisoo parted ways. Five years since Rosé saw Jisoo, or talked to her. Are... More

Come Back- 1
Come Back-3
Come Back- 4
Come Back- 5
Come Back- 6
Come Back- 7
Come Back- 8
Come Back- 9
Come Back- 10
Come Back- 11
Come Back- 12
Come Back- 13
Come Back- 14
Come Back- 15
Come Back- 16
Come Back- 17
Come Back- 18
Come Back- 19
Come Back- 20
Come Back- Chaeng And Jisoo
Disclaimer

Come Back- 2

953 45 2
By chaejinnliii

JISOO

I woke up the next day with the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ears.

I got up and grabbed it then turned it off, and placed it back on the table.

I held my head in my hands and just sat there.

I had yet another dream, and it's about the same thing.

It's like its the only thing I can dream about.

Atleast, when I'm having that repetitive dream, I'm free, doing what I want without any restrictions or rules or... mother.

She'll probably come ruin this one moment of peace I have left to myself if I don't get ready soon.

TIMESKIP

I got downstairs, all ready with my shoulder bag hanging from my shoulder and to my surprise, mum was having her breakfast at the dining table.

"Jisoo, aren't you hungry?" She asked, but it didn't sound very much.. concerned. Just a question.

"No. I'm good. I'll eat later" I told her and made for the door.

"So you won't eat breakfast with your own mother, Jisoo?" She asked and I took in a deep breath.

"No"

It probably won't make a single difference to her anyway.

"I'll be at the office" I said, not giving her a single glance and I left.

I got to the office on time and walked to the entrance, adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

My phone rang as I got in.

It was a video call from Jiwoo.

Right, we exchanged numbers yesterday..

I accepted the call and the three of us, by three I mean, Jiwoo, Somin and myself spent a long time talking to each other and as it turns out, I have to go shopping with them later on.

It's a good thing though.

I never get to spend time with friends, not that I have any, and I don't go out alot on my own.

I have the same boring schedule; wake up, get ready for the day, go to the office, spend most of the day there, come back home, sleep, the end.

Put that on repeat and you have my life.

But now I guess I have to tweak it a little bit.

Somin said 'bye' repeatedly and Jiwoo hung up, saying we'll see each other later.

I set my bag on my table and took out my laptop.

I might as well get some work done if I want to meet them later...

TIMESKIP
JIWOO

"Jiwoo where's Jisoo unnie?" Somin asked me for the nth time today.

"I don't know 'Min, she's probably at work" I replied to her, getting in the car and handing her a cone of ice cream.

"Then let's go to her JiJi" She whined, doing her aegyo to convince me and I smiled.

"Okay. We'll go and check on her" I gave in and she hugged me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you JiJi!" She repeated and kissed my cheek..

She let go of me after that and I drove to Jisoo's work place.

"Yes! We're finally here JiJi!" Somin rushed out of the car and pulled me out too.

"Wait, I have to get my phone.."

"Let it be JiJi, you can use mine" She said and dragged me in with her.

"Now where's unnie's office-- excuse me, can you please direct us to Kim Jisoo's office?" She asked the cleaner.

"Yes, take the lift and make two turns to the right and one to the left and you'll find it"

"Ok. Thanks" Somin started pulling me again.

"Wait, you got all that?" I asked her as she pressed the button in the lift.

"Of course I did JiJi, I wanna see Jisoo unnie again" She said happily and I shrugged.

I was about to touch her but the bell dinged and she ran out, grabbing my hand in the process so I was pulled along with her.

"Jeez, at least slow down a bit Somin. You almost scared me" I told her and she giggled.

"Sorry JiJi, I'm just so excited. It's been years since we spent time with unnie"

"I get it. I just wonder if she's still--"

"Somin?"

"Unnie!" Somin quickly rushed to Jisoo and hugged her tightly.

"Somin!"

"I'm here too" I said dryly and Jisoo unnie quickly hugged me.

"Jiwoo, don't be so silly. Of course I missed you too" She pulled my cheeks and I hugged her again.

"I know. It's just that it's been so long that we met..."

"I understand Jiwoo. But I'm here now, right?" She placed her hand on my left cheek and I nodded.

"Can we go shopping now unnie? Jiwoo knows nothing about dresses" Somin pulled Jisoo to face her.

"I don't even wear dresses" I defended myself.

"But you love seeing me in them so go upgrade your fashion sense" Somin scolded me and Jisoo giggled.

"Unnie let's get going" I said to Jisoo and pulled Somin's cheek which made her blush.

"Am I missing something?"

"No no-- let's go" I quickly pushed them out of the office, blowing a kiss to Somin secretly and she looked away.

"Ahem"

"Sorry" We both said.

JISOO

Jiwoo, Somin and I got to the designer store and Somin was all about her dresses and choosing new clothes for Jiwoo.

I could also tell by the look on Jiwoo's face that Somin was changing up her look and she wasn't enjoying it.

"Jisoo unnie, which one do you like better?" Somin was holding up two dresses and Jiwoo looked at them.

"The blue one" Jiwoo answered.

"The pink one" My reply also came at the same time and Somin looked at us blankly before giggling.

"I'll just take both. And I'll wear the pink one when I visit you Jisoo unnie"

"Okay"

"When will you wear the blue one?" Jiwoo asked innocently and Somin looked at me.

"Uhh.." She trailed off and I giggled quietly.

"Control yourself Jiwoo!" Somin said in a not so quiet whisper and walked to another section of the store.

"But I didnt say anything!"

TIMESKIP

Jiwoo finally got to pick her clothes according to her taste and she also picked one for Somin which we both never got to see...

But anyway, we went to our third store and picked out some Dior for me.

Somin and Jiwoo liked the brand alot so Jiwoo got some for Somin.

"I'll go try them on in the changing room"

"Wait, I'll come with you.. to help you with the clothes.." Jiwoo stopped Somin.

"But what about unnie?"

"I'll be fine Somin. Just go. I'll look around" I assured her.

"See?"

"But unnie--"

"Let's go Somin" Jiwoo dragged Somin along with her and it was almost as if it was Jiwoo who had clothes to try on..

I looked around the store with my bag in my hand.

I didn't really want more stuff, just shoes.

I wanted something different from my heels, and maybe a present for someone.

I was looking at the shoes when I felt something different.

The atmosphere had changed totally.

I closed my eyes and I breathed in the cologne.

It smelt familiar, almost as if--

"Would you like that same one?" Someone asked behind me and I turned around.

It was just an employee asking a customer and they nodded, pointing at the perfume.

"Yes"

That voice made me flinch.

"Same choice, every month" The employee chuckled but there was never a response from the customer.

"Wait, you forgot the other one" The unknown customer said and I dropped my bag unconsciously.

That v-voice...

"Excuse me, you dropped your bag Miss" I gulped dangerously as I heard the voice.

I slowly turned around to meet the owner.

"Here it is buddy" The person turned around just before I could see them properly so I only caught a glimpse of their face and my phone rang.

"Jisoo unnie where are you? We can't find you" Somin asked me worriedly.

"I'm near the perfume section of the mall"

"Okay wait there, we're on our way" The voice switched to Jiwoo's.

"Okay" I hung up and from the corner of my eye I could see the mysterious person staring at me.

I decided to not let them see me properly though.

I didn't know who they were and they were staring at me already.

I could see them coming closer so I walked further.

They were wearing a hoodie so I couldn't exactly see their face.

I was already at the window and they were still following me.

I was getting scared by then but their phone rang.

"Unnie?" Somin called me and I walked up to them. "Why do you look scared?"

"Did anything happen?" Jiwoo asked me seriously.

"No, I'm fine. Why don't we go to another store?"

"I think we've done enough shopping for today unnie. I'm getting tired" Somin said in a tone that meant she was tired and she took Jiwoo's drink.

"Sure, let's go" I agreed and looked at the mysterious person, they were gone.

That's a relief.

"JiJi, is this one of your energy drinks?"

"Maybe"

"Ew!"

TIMESKIP

After throwing away Jiwoo's energy drink and forbidding her from having it ever again, Somin drove me back home.

She didn't let Jiwoo drive.

"Jisoo, why did you change your house? It looks more elegant" Jiwoo asked me, from the back seat.

"And more guarded" Somin added.

"I didn't change it. We moved to a new house five years ago"

"We all thought you left Korea" Jiwoo said.

"I did. I was studying in Tokyo. My mum wanted me to work with my dad there after my studies. I came back to Korea for a while since I missed it" I told them and Somin held my hand.

"But you won't go back right? You'll stay here with us"

"I can only stay in Korea if I avoid getting in trouble"

"Trouble?" Jiwoo asked angrily.

"It's my mum. She doesn't want me to get in trouble... or else she'll send me back to Tokyo, permanently" I said and they gasped.

"What kind of trouble Jisoo?" Jiwoo held my shoulders.

"I can't tell you that right now Jiwoo, I'm sorry" I said and got out of the car.

"Wait" Jiwoo called and came out of the car with Somin.

"You can tell us later, but.. if you ever need our help, don't hesitate to give me a call"

"We won't let you leave Korea again unnie" Somin held my hand and I was moved by their affection so much that I gave them a hug.

"I won't leave. I still have to attend your wedding and make sure Jiwoo doesn't trouble you" I told Somin and Jiwoo pulled away.

"Why does it have to be me who makes the trouble?"

"Because you're the naughty one" I laughed and they joined me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. During our wedding, there'll be a reunion and all our friends will be there" Jiwoo told me and my heart skipped multiple beats.

"You'll be there, right unnie?" Somin placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Please"

"Shh. Don't be scared"

"Jisoo?" Jiwoo held her hand out and I flinched.

"Y-yes.. I'll be there. Definitely" I finally gave her an answer.

"Good, cause everyone will be there and we'll finally get a chance to meet up again"

"Everyone?"

"Yes unnie, everyone will be there. It's gonna be fun"

Oh God..

Yes, I ship SoWoo. From KARD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 15K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...
25.5K 1.2K 18
"break up with me,"Rosie said. "why can't you?" Jennie choked as Rosie looked away. "I.. I can't do it. Aren't you tired?" "You will regret this," Je...
35.2K 1.8K 51
Sisters, who love each other more than themselves. Will anything change between Lisa and Rosé when a girl name Jennie crossed the same path as them? ...
22K 1K 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...