My Ice Prince

By bunnysunoo

[Book One of the 'My' Series] "You're adorable, Shim Jaeyoon. Or do you prefer Jakey?" "Jakey's good." ~ An a... More

Part 1 : best friends.
2
3
4
5
6 : arriving in barcelona
7
8 : hanbin
9 : i love you.
10 : nervousness.
12 : boyfriend meets best friend.
13 : double coffee date.
14. passing the torch
15 : the two couples
16 : poly relationship?
17 : buying a gift.
18 : dinner.
19 : the promise. (End of Part 1)
Part ll : forbidden.
1 : scandal
2
3 : who started it?
4 : debut.
5. bored.
6 : i'll miss you.
7 : family reunion
8 : debut promotions.
9 : Vlive
10 : speaking out.
11 : mine.
12 : rest.
13 : our new chapter.
14 : I'll still help.
15 : answer.
16 : break up.
17 : i love you
18 : confession.
19 : happy endings. (finale)

11 : world record.

930 64 11
By bunnysunoo

Jake's POV

It was finally Sunghoon's turn. The other figure skaters got close to Yuzuru Hanyu but the highest score was 99 points. I felt relieved for some reason. I think it was because I knew Sunghoon could get above 100.

"The last perfomer, Cheer for The ice prince of the Republic of Korea, Sunghoon Park!"

The whole ice rink was immediately filled with cheers and whistles. I felt myself smiling looking around the ice rink. Our flag was waved around and even banners of Sunghoon was there.

He got into position and the music started playing.

^^his short program
but with slicked back hair :)

I couldn't keep my eyes off him. The whole rink was silent as the only sounds that could be heard was the music and his ice skates grinding on ice.

I didn't realise it but as I watched him, tears fell down my cheeks. I'm so proud of him. He went through so much to be here and he's showing his best to win gold.

That's my boyfriend!

As he got into his final pose and the music ended, everyone stood up and cheered. Of course, we all did.

"Park Sunghoon! Park Sunghoon!"

The spectators cheered as I could see a big smile on his face. He's so cute.

"Yeah! That's my boyfriend right there!", I couldn't help but shout out. Everyone's attention was immediately on me.

At first, I thought I had made a mistake but all of a sudden the cheers changed.

"Park Sunghoon! Shim Jaeyoon! Jakehoon!"

I felt my cheeks flushed knowing I was the one who's at fault. I'm glad they don't mind me shouting out that he's my boyfriend. I looked at Sunghoon down at the ice rink and our eyes met. He smiled and shook his head at me.

"I'm proud of you. You did great!", I mouthed to him and showed him two thumbs up.

He did the same and mouthed, "Thank you, Jakey!".

They were going to announce the scores soon so all six of us went down including manager hyung. I met Sunghoon halfway and he immediately hugged me.

"I did it!"

I smiled and nodded, swaying us back and forth.

"You certainly did!"

Sunghoon giggled and let go of me briefly to plant a peck on my cheeks.

"Now let's go see the scores.", Sunghoon smiled and nodded, holding my hand and intertwining our fingers. The touch was almost electric. I had to stop myself from blushing for the hundredth time today.

"The score for Sunghoon Park as given by the judges will be revealed."

As I sat beside him holding his hand, I was shocked at how calm he was. Why am I still the only one nervous for him?

"How are you not nervous?"

Sunghoon rested his head in my shoulder.

"Because I have you by my side.", Gosh. He's so smooth.

My cheeks flushed for the hundredth time today. My weakness is Park Sunghoon.

"For technical score, Park Sunghoon received 62.5 points and scored 54.8 points for the component score. Total is 117.3! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new world record!"

"Park Sunghoon from the Republic of Korea has broken Yuzuru Hanyu's World record for the Men's Short program with a score of 117.3 points!"

I covered my mouth in shock. He actually did it. My Sunghoon really beat the world record! I looked beside me to see Sunghoon already in tears. I immediately pulled him into a hug, craddling his head close to my chest like a baby.

"J-Jae..I ac-actually di-did i-it..."

I stroked his hair gently, making him sigh.

"You certainly did. I'm sure Yuzuru Hanyu would be honored to have you beat his world record."

And it turns out I was right.

"That would be correct.", A voice startled me and it turned out to be Yuzuru Hanyu.

He stood there with a proud smile. Sunghoon looked up at him and managed to speak even through the sobs.

"Y-You did g-great to-too..", Sunghoon held up a thumbs up.

It made me and him chuckle. He can make anybody fall for his cuteness.

"I'm expecting you to beat my world record for the free skate program tomorrow. No pressure, Sunghoon."

It certainly made Sunghoon's ears perk up.

"I won't dissapoint you!"

I looked at him, shocked. His mood can change so quickly.

"Make sure he gets enough sleep. I want the best version of him tommorow.", I nodded firmly.

"I'll make sure of that, don't worry.", He smiled and ruffled Sunghoon's hair. I glared at him as he held up his hands.

"Oh right, I'm sorry for touching your boyfriend.", I softened my glare and smiled.

"It's okay. You're his idol anyways."

Sunghoon looked up at me and pouted.

"But you're my idol too! You're both my idols! Don't fight over me...", He then proceeded to hide his face in my chest.

I looked at him surprised and then to Hanyu. His face broke into a smile and he laughed. It made me laugh too.

"Why would we fight over you? I already have someone. So your boyfriend here doesn't have to fight with me over you."

Hanyu took his leave and the other members crowded around us and we got into a group hug. Sunghoon started crying again. He's so adorable.

~~~

Sunghoon took the first place for the short program by a margin of 1.4 points which is not a lot if you think about it. The second day will be the free skate program. I don't know if I can stay with him though.

"Jake, ceo-nim needs the group to come back.", Manager hyung said what I didn't want him to say.

I covered my face with my palms, sighing.

"Okay. It can't be helped anyways. When will we have to leave?", I feared myself for the worst.

"In three days.", I looked at him, shocked.

"He lets us stay for another three days?", he smiled softly and nodded.

"Thank you, hyung!", I hugged him grateful that our label let us stay here.

"The other members are going back early. We have a photoshoot coming up so we can't delay the whole group but ceo made an exception for you. You better thank him not me.", I nodded my head like a puppy.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Now, go take care of your boyfriend."

and I did just that.

~~~

a/n : short chapter for today :(
I know the story is moving very fast but bear with me lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1K 47
What would happen to Jake when he receives two human beings that was naturally gifted to him with love. He never expected his human beings to come...
6.4K 292 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...
26.5K 1.3K 19
[#1 in sungsun] sunghoon, the ice prince of aspen meets prince sunoo a wild, carefree, rule-breaking spirit from ordon. a story showcasing two polar...
5.8K 353 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...