CAOS PART 5 ~ No Flying Witho...

By Pabi_97

The story begins where the series left off at part 4 ending. (CAOS - PART 5) Even if you haven't watched the... More

Intro
Character Prologue (for reference)
Am I really dead?
Alone in love ~Roz & Harvey
Lost ones ~ Prudence & Ambrose

Confessions

151 2 4
By Pabi_97

There was a lot I had to accept.

I was afraid to even ponder about it, to even consider it. Because it felt like I was doing my best friend wrong.

I couldn't do that to Roz. Not even as a thought.

But I guess now there's no harm in pondering about it, for I am now alone in this realm.

The truth is, I have always loved Harvey. This wouldn't shock Salem or Ambrose or the aunties. Sabrina at the thought of them.

When the Aphrodite spell didn't work on Roz, I knew Harvey still felt the same way about me. I think he knew it too.

This means, Caliban was right.

Harvey chose not to speak to me about it. Probably for the same reason I didn't let myself even think about it all this time.

But the look on his face that day spoke a million words.

I saw it in his eyes, he feels the same guilt, when it comes to Roz. He can't do that to her.

I was the one who let Harvey go. I told him I loved him too much to ever put his life in danger. I told him I'd always love him.

Those words are still true.

And I have Nick.

Was Nick right when he said I was saving myself for someone else?

Deep down in my gut, I know the answer. I've always known the answer.

I feel relieved now that I've written these words out.

I don't want Harvey to visit me in this dream realm. Even if it's just a dream.

I can't do that to Roz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...