𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŠπš›πšŒπš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πš˜πš‹πš•πšŽπš–πšœ πš‘πšŽ πš‹πš›πš’πš—πšπšœ After fin... More

[ part one ]
[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]
[ t w e n t y f o u r ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ e x t r a s 1 ]
[ e x t r a s 2 ]

[ e l e v e n ]

723 18 0
By bellasweetwriting

e l e v e n
w a k i n g u p

AMELIA HAD A STRONG HEADACHE.

She thought it was because of the book, that would be the only thing that makes sense.

"Isaac, I'm fine," he assured the guy as she ran her hand through her hair. "It was a necessary evil to read that book."

"I don't think any evil is necessary, especially if it makes you feel bad." Amelia smiled a bit as she felt the hand of Isaac on her arm, giving her comfort.

She gasped a bit, the memory hitting her like a train before she passed out on the floor.

Amelia opened her eyes and she was standing on the hallway of what she recognized as her old house, the Sealgair house.

She heard some noises coming from her bedroom, and she slowly opened the door to see her chatting with Lydia on the computer while they studied for a calculus test later.

Amelia approached herself slowly, noticing how she was pretending to be studying, while as a matter of fact she was reading.

About Chimeras.

She knew she loved to read about mythological creatures, but she had no idea she had even heard about a chimera before. It was like a stolen memory.

Isn't that what the book was supposed to be about?

But why would she forget this? She was just video chatting with Lydia, it wasn't anything wrong.

She heard a loud noise coming from the basement.

"Lydia, I gotta go," she told the redhead before turning off the computer, standing up from the bed and walking outside the room.

Amelia followed her younger self through the corridor as they both walked downstairs...

Towards the basement.

"Dad, I know you said I can't go in, but are you okay?"

Amelia looked around before focusing on her younger self, who opened the door of the basement and started walking downstairs.

She had never entered that basement before, that she remembered.

As she reached the downstairs floor, she saw something that made her jump, that freaked her out.

It was her dad... with a werewolf on the table.

A dead werewolf.

He was, doing experiments on him, he had cut him open with a chainsaw.

The man looked up from the book he was reading.

The Dread Doctors

The memory ended there, and Amelia opened her eyes again just to see Isaac and Stiles looking at her, worried.

"Did you remember something?" Stiles asked as Isaac helped Amelia sit down.

She nodded. "My dad... he was reading about the Dread Doctors as he had a dissected werewolf on his table," told Amelia as Isaac helped her stand up. "Maybe there's something in his old office we can use. I moved all of his books and weapons to the McCall's basement. So if he had something, it must be there."

"Okay, after school, we'll check everything," mentioned Isaac and Amelia nodded, right before Stiles approached her.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, Stiles, I'm fine. I have to go to class," she whispered before walking away.

What the hell did she just see?

"Someone's got to have an inhaler." She heard the biology teacher yell from the classroom and Amelia peaked her head inside.

"Scott?" Amelia questioned confused as she walked inside, the teacher trying to stop her. "He's my brother," she said in a whisper before kneeling down beside him.

He couldn't breathe.

"He's having an asthma attack," the teacher said to her and Amelia frowned. "Do you have his inhaler?"

Amelia looked at the woman. "What? He doesn't..." She glanced back towards Scott. "How's that..."

"I've got it!" They heard Liam yelling as he walked into the classroom. "I've got the inhaler. Amelia!"

The girl caught it in the air before placing it on Scott's hand.

"Come on Scott, you have to do it," she said to him. "Scott..." But he wasn't reacting.

Liam kneeled down next to him, showing him his yellow eyes. "Scott," he called him and he gasped quickly.

Scott proceeded to breathe heavily behind inhaling from the inhaler, panting.

The guy, trying to control his breathing, looked towards Liam.

"Thanks," he said and Liam smiled a bit before looking towards Amelia, who was staring at him.

"Everything alright?" He asked the girl and she nodded a bit before looking back at Scott.

That book was not good news.

• • •

"So you are saying that you had a Banshee moment and now you trespassed it to Lydia and now she had her memories of her grandmother back?" Was the thing Amelia said on the phone as she walked towards her house joined by Isaac.

"It's confuse to explain. But during my surgery, I saw the dread doctors, but... it was somebody else's memory and I saw them because of the Banshee abilities that I share with Lydia, so it was meant for Lydia to see. It's like we saw the same thing."

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Okay, Nancy Drew, I gotta go, but good luck."

Amelia hung up the phone before taking out her keys, opening the back door of the house before walking in next to Isaac.

"If we're going to find something about the Dread Doctors, it's gotta be in my dad's library." She opened the door to the basement and they both started walking downstairs. "My dad was a freaky for the supernatural, he knew everything there is to know about it. And if someone knew about how someone was creating supernatural, it's gotta be him."

They started looking through the boxes of books that Amelia had brought from the Sealgair house, looking for a book in particular about Chimeras or the Dread Doctors themselves.

"These guys are scientists," mentioned Isaac as Amelia kept reading. "Shouldn't we be reading science books?"

"Honestly, I have no idea what these guys are," admitted the girl. "I just know they have brought a lot of problems into my life and I'm ready to stop them."

Isaac closed the book before looking at the girl with a tiny smile. "With problems... what do you mean exactly?"

"Well, let me see. Teenagers turned in laboratories, people killing people, old memories of my father dissecting a werewolf on his office table. I have a lot of material to talk about," she joked a bit before sitting on the table. "Who are we kidding? My father had a system for all these stuff. A way to find books faster."

Isaac nodded. "He was a Sealgair, right?" Amelia looked at the guy, trying to see if it was a serious question or a joke. "Sealgairs guide themselves through smell and hearing to catch their prey. Maybe... your dad used his abilities to find the right book in short time. He had millions of books, he had to have a system."

Amelia looked at him. "Well of course it can't be hearing unless books have heartbeats but... it's easy to replicate smell... I mean, kitsunes smell like candles."

"Is there any book in here that smells like candle wax?"

Amelia bit her lower lip before closing her eyes, guiding through her sense of smell until she grabbed a book, opening her eyes and looking at Isaac.

She chuckled a bit before opening, her smile fading away.

"Hellhounds. I don't even have a clue what's that," the girl mentioned before tossing the book away, looking back at the rest. "No, there's gotta be something else. Something different."

"Well, we don't have a lot of time to get inside your dad's mind," said Isaac negatively before putting the book down. "You said he was reading the book while he dissected the werewolf?" Amelia nodded before sitting on the desk. "What does that mean?"

"I'm more curious to know how he got the book in the first place. Valack said there was only one edition, unless..." Amelia looked at Isaac. "You don't think my father was friends with Valack, do you?"

Isaac slowly stood up from the table. "Your father knew more about supernatural creature than anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if that was maybe the reason Valack gave him the book, would you?"

"We should speak with Valack," suggested Amelia and Isaac raised his eyebrows.

"Amelia, we can't. Mountain Ash building, remember? And it's not like he's going to step outside and talk to us."

Amelia sighed. "Well, what do we do?"

"Tell the rest our suspicions and come up with a group plan," offered Isaac and Amelia frowned. "That's the best thing I can give you right now, Lia."

"Where's the «let's break everything» Isaac? I miss him." Isaac chuckled a bit.

"He's taking a break because he's scared about the memory that book had may occasioned on him," admitted Isaac before looking at Amelia. "Look, it's probably my father hitting me, you know? A memory I decided to forget and I'm not ready for the Dread Doctors to return it to me, okay?"

Amelia grabbed a book that looked like a journal before opening, reading the first page.

ALEC KANE SEALGAIR
1992

The girl put the book down before looking towards Isaac with a little smile.

Amelia nodded softly. "Okay, got it," she whispered. "Let's meet with Scott and talk about what we found."

"Okay, so you know where he is?"

Amelia looked at him. "I have no idea, but I know Stiles and Lydia are at the hospital, and everyone ends up at the hospital at some point, so let's go."

• • •

As soon as Amelia and Isaac stepped on the second floor of the hospital, they saw Malia fighting one of the Dread Doctors, and Melissa carrying a hurt Scott towards the elevator.

"I'm gone just one second," whispered Amelia as she helped Malia, while Isaac helped Melissa with Scott, dragging him.

The Dread Doctor grabbed Malia and tossed her towards the elevator where Melissa, Isaac and Scott were, while Amelia kept fighting the guy.

It was pointless. He was faster. He didn't even have to move completely and he was winning.

How the hell he was winning?

"Amy come on!" She heard Melissa scream. "Run!"

Amelia looked at her before looking back at the Dread Doctor, jumping and kicking him on the chest before running towards the elevator, the guy following her.

One step of his was like three of Amelia's.

"Run!" Yelled Melissa as Amelia stepped inside the elevator, crashing against the wall before turning around, looking at the Dread Doctor, panting. "Watch out!"

The elevator doors closed and Melissa quickly looked at the four teenagers as the entire thing started shaking. Amelia opened her eyes widely in panic before looking at the rest, trying to catch her breath.

Scott inhaled. "We never should have read that book."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 170 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
102K 1.5K 17
Isabelle Argent, still reeling from the loss of her sister, Allison, watches over Beacon Hills alongside her pack, who have been with her through evi...
1.3K 43 8
ππ‹π€π‚πŠ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ ❝In which Allison's sister is thrown into the chaos her friends created.❞ *SLOW UPDATES* Teen Wolf Fanfic Stiles Stilinski x Fe...
97.2K 2.2K 48
πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš– πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš™πš›πš˜πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš– Amelia Sealgair spent her summer in Scotland trying to...